Obsession: She Must Have Her Father

Story Info
It starts when her best friend becomes her father's lover.
8.5k words
4.45
49.2k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,971 Followers

It was late when she called me, but I was still up, so it wasn't a problem.

"Hi Charlotte, just to let you know, I've dumped Oliver. He was such a loser."

He wasn't. He was a nice guy with good prospects, and I liked him.

However, there was no point correcting her, because she was never going to take him back.

"And I've got a new Boyfriend. He's so handsome."

When we'd spoken two days ago, Oliver was still the love of her life, and she'd even talked about marrying him. Since then, he'd become history, and she hadn't wasted any time in finding a new partner.

So now I knew why she'd phoned me. She was excited, eager to talk about her new lover. And I was going to give her the opportunity to do that.

While smiling, I said, "Tell me all about him."

We've been best friends since the age of five, on our first day at school, and now, sixteen years later, we were still close. So her being happy made me happy as well.

"I don't need to. You already know him."

She was now waiting for me to guess who he was, but that wasn't going to be difficult. At last, they had finally got together, and I was pleased for both of them. It was my twin Brother. They were a perfect match, but until now, they'd just been good friends.

"It's Alistair."

Her laugh told me that I was wrong. I'd been convinced that I was right. Was she teasing me?

After giving a deep sigh, I said, "It'll be somebody that I've only met once, and when I was drunk."

This time she chuckled.

"No, you've known him for a long time."

This could take all night, and I wasn't in the mood to keep guessing.

"I give in."

She made me wait a while, and that annoyed me, before declaring, "It's Tyler."

I was confused. I didn't know anybody called Tyler. But of course I did, though I never called him that. Now I was shocked.

"Do you mean..."

Before I could finish, she interrupted me with, "Yes, your Father."

While I was still stunned, unable to speak, she said more.

"I have to go now. Let's have lunch on Wednesday at that new Italian that you wanted to try out. Luigi's."

And then she ended the call. For her, having my Father as her Boyfriend wasn't a big deal, but to me it was.

Half an hour later, I still couldn't believe it. Holly was the same age as me, twenty one. She had dated older men before, but never any as old as my Father. Yes, he was handsome and charming, but he was forty three. It should be Alistair, and not him, that was her Boyfriend.

In the morning, while we were having breakfast, I wanted Cody's opinion on something that was troubling me. It was to do with what Holly had told me last night.

"Is it right for a young girl to go out with an older man?"

He took a few seconds to think about it.

"It depends. What ages are you talking about?"

"Twenty one and forty three."

"Then it is OK. She's not a girl she's an adult. So who are the happy couple?"

I didn't really want to tell him, but he would find out eventually, so he might as well hear it from me.

"It's Holly and my Father."

The look on his face said it all. Surprise and amazement. Then he laughed, but I wasn't amused.

"Why is that funny?"

"You're always telling him to get a girlfriend, and now he has. Your best friend."

That was true. It's more than six months since he split up with Trudy. But I was expecting him to find somebody his own age. He was old enough to be Holly's Father. That wasn't laughable, it was serious. And I was going to tell him that.

"You might think it's something to laugh about, but I don't."

We've been living together now for almost a year, so he knew me well. Well enough to know that if he was to laugh again then I'd get angry. So he didn't, and he also had the good sense to change the subject.

"I'll make us both a coffee and then I'll tell you my good news."

And it was good news. He was being promoted. Like me, he was twenty one, and this was his first step up. He was clever and he was ambitious. He was going to go far, perhaps even to the top of his profession, but I wasn't sure that I would be going with him. I liked him, and I enjoyed being with him, but did I really love him? That was a question that I would prefer not to answer.

We had an early night. We were both young, and our relationship was still fresh, so we made love often. And we would be doing it tonight, because we wanted to, and also to celebrate Cody's promotion.

We were now in bed, and we were naked. His first move, as always, was predictable. His large hands went straight for my big tits. He was now roughly groping them, I liked him doing that, it showed me how eager he was to have me. But it didn't excite me, but I knew that what he was going to do next, would. And it did, so much, that it made me moan. That spurred him on to do it again, to suck my swollen nipple, and this time harder. And my response was another moan, but this time louder than before.

When his hand found my exposed nipple, and he started to roll it between his finger and thumb, my pussy started to tingle. It was time for his free hand to give it some attention.

"Finger me."

He didn't waste any time, as soon as the words were out of my mouth his fingers were entering me. It felt good, three fingers filling my pussy up. But this was just the starter, the main course, when his thick cock was inside me, was what I lived for.

"Fuck me with them," and then, for good measure, I said, "And rub my clit."

"Your wish is my command."

Most of the time, his stupid comments irritate me. However, what he'd just said seemed appropriate, so I had to laugh. But it turned into a moan when his fingers started moving quickly inside me.

I could now feel his swollen manhood pressing against me. There was a time when he'd urge me to stroke it while he was fingering me, but not now. I'd do it, to please him, but it was a distraction. Spoiling my enjoyment. And one day, when it seemed the right time, I'd told him that while we were watching television in bed. He was OK about it, and it gave him the opportunity to get me to agree to something as well.

"Will you please stop pushing down on my head when I'm licking your pussy? It puts me off."

After only a couple of minutes, what had been just a tingle in my pussy was now a raging fire. That wasn't surprising because he was good with his fingers, but would an older man, a more experienced lover, be even better? Cody was only my third serious Boyfriend, and like him, the other two had been my age. But Holly was more adventurous, with the number of her sexual partners going well into double figures. And her preference now was for older men. So wasn't that proof that they had more to offer?

It was now decision time. Let his fingers finish me off or be fucked to a climax by his nice cock? I could have both, but tonight, one climax was all I needed.

"Stick your big cock deep up my little pussy, and then fuck me hard with it."

"Your wish is..."

"Just fuck me!"

"Your wish..."

He thought that he was being funny, but a gentle kick in his ribs told him that he wasn't. And he knew that if he was to try to say it again, he'd get more of the same, but harder. And it would be painful.

As the head of his cock parted my lips, I purred. Feeling it enter me was always special. I'd called it big, but even with my limited experience I knew that it wasn't. It was average, six inches at the most, but it was thick. And because my pussy was indeed small it was big enough to give me a lot of pleasure.

He was having a good day. His boss had given him a promotion and his cock was now deep up a willing pussy. And like me, he was going to end it with a satisfying climax.

It wasn't long before we were both at fever pitch. He was giving me the full length of his member, and I was showing my appreciation by moaning loudly. Very soon, that fire in my pussy would be extinguished, and I'd be able to go to sleep.

When it happened, it was sudden. As I felt his cock twitching inside me it took me over the edge. And I instantly knew that it would be a good one. And it was. As soon as I'd recovered he was asking me a question.

"Did you come?"

He has a habit of saying things that irritate me, and this was one of them. He must have known that I'd climaxed. It had been a big one and I'd been noisy.

After turning over, so that my back was towards him, I said, "Yes, now shut up so that we can go to sleep."

The next day I had lunch with Holly at Luigi's. Normally, when she has a new Boyfriend, I quiz her about him, and she is willing to tell me everything, including what they do together in bed. I'm no prude, but sometimes what I hear from her makes me blush. But this was different, her new lover was my Father. Her telling me intimate details about their relationship wouldn't be right, it would make me feel uncomfortable. So I wasn't going to ask her for any of those details.

While we were waiting to order our food, she said, without any preamble, "Last night we fucked, and it was wonderful."

That shocked me, but it shouldn't have. We'd been friends long enough for me to know that when it came to sex, she had no boundaries. It was my Father that had fucked her, but she was still willing to talk to me about it.

"And he made me come twice."

That was too much detail, and I could feel my face redden. But more worryingly was how my pussy had reacted. It was now moist.

"I think his cock is the best that I've ever had," and then she giggled, before adding, "And I've had a lot of them, so I should know."

I shook my head, hoping that it would make her stop talking about my Father. But unsurprisingly, because I knew what she was like, it didn't work.

"And it's definitely the biggest."

Then, while smiling, with a finger from each hand, she showed me what her pussy was getting. It had to be an exaggeration, the distance between her two digits was at least eight inches. But the look on her face told me that his cock was indeed that impressive. My pussy, that had been moist, was now soaking wet!

Before the meal had ended, I learnt more about my Father. Things that no Daughter should ever know about one of her parents. Apparently, he was an expert with his tongue, and he was willing to keep his head between her legs for as long as she wanted him to be there. And that big cock of his was always eager for seconds. She was pleased to tell me that It didn't take him long to get hard again after coming.

We left the restaurant at two o'clock. After saying goodbye to Holly I started walking quickly towards my car. I needed to get home as soon as possible. I could get there in twenty minutes, but could I wait that long? It had been a while since my pussy was excited as it was now. It wasn't just wet, it was dripping. My panties would now be heavily stained.

When I got into the car I didn't start the engine, instead I slipped my hand into my panties. My fingers then went straight for my clit. I was parked on a busy road and there were people walking past me, but I didn't care. The only thing that was important to me at this time, was to make myself come, and as quickly as possible.

As I furiously rubbed it, I was thinking about my Father, and what it would be like being his lover. Imagining him eating my pussy, took me to the edge, but what made me boil over was thinking about what it would feel like if his impressive cock was deep up my little pussy.

Fortunately, nobody saw me pleasuring myself. But it had been risky, and something that I shouldn't have done.

While I was driving home I tried to make sense of what had happened. Superficially, it was easy to understand. My best friend had spent a lot of time talking about her new lover. Telling me what he was like in bed, and eulogising about his big cock, had understandably excited me. And that excitement had made me do something that was reckless while I was in the car.

But I knew that it wasn't as simple as that. When Holly had talked about my Father, I could have asked her to stop, and if she'd ignored me then I could have left the restaurant. For some reason, that I was struggling to understand, I'd let her talk about him. And worse, I'd enjoyed hearing what she had to say, especially when she'd described his cock.

When I got home Cody was still at work, so I took the opportunity to watch some of the programmes that I'd recorded. The ones that he didn't like, and therefore wouldn't watch with me. This was 'me time', a chance to relax.

However, it wasn't going to plan. The film was good, and the coffee that I was sipping was even better, it was excellent, but there was something that was spoiling it. I couldn't stop thinking about my Father.

Cody didn't get home until seven, and by that time I'd consumed three large whiskies. I wasn't drunk, but I was tipsy. And he noticed.

While smirking, he said, "Somebody has been enjoying themselves."

"Yes I have. And if you keep your big mouth shut and don't say something stupid, then you can enjoy yourself as well," and to make it clear what I was suggesting, I said, "I want you to fuck me."

We got to the bedroom in record time, and then it was a race to see who could get undressed first. I won, but that wasn't important, what was, was what was going to happen now that we were both naked.

I'd already climaxed today, when I'd been in the car, but I was still eager for another one. So when his mouth and hands were on my breasts, it excited me.

After sucking long and hard on my plump nipple, he stopped so that he could tell me something.

"I like it when you're drunk, it makes you so horny."

I was going to correct him, to tell him that I wasn't drunk, but when I opened my mouth to speak his mouth was back on my nipple, so all that came out was a loud moan.

You probably won't believe me when I tell you that I tried to resist. That I didn't want to think about my Father. But it's true. I didn't want to, but I couldn't help it. It was a compulsion that I knew that I couldn't beat, so I gave into it.

It now wasn't my Boyfriend that was feasting on my tits, it was him. That handsome man who had looked after me for the whole of my life. And when, after only a few minutes, the three fingers that were thrust deep into my hot wet pussy, weren't Cody's.

"I want to go down on you."

That startled me, because it wasn't my Father's voice. He'd taken me out of my fantasy, and that annoyed me. But I'd give him the opportunity to make amends, by doing a good job when his head was between my legs.

This was perfect, just what I needed. Cody was always good at this, but today he was exceptional. Every flick of his tongue was in the right place. And each one was taking me closer to what was undoubtedly going to be a big orgasm.

When it eventually arrived, it was everything that I hoped it would be. And because of its intensity, it took a lot out of me. Then, when he started gesturing for me to turn over, I knew that we hadn't finished.

I was now on all fours and he was behind me. I'd already come twice today so this was for him. Another climax would be nice, but it wasn't essential.

However, when his cock pushed into me I started thinking about my Father again, and that got my juices flowing. Cody had been patient, making me come with his tongue before we'd fucked, but now that patience had gone. He was fucking me hard, and it was what I wanted. And when my imagination took over, and the man taking me from behind stopped being my Boyfriend, it got even better.

Before his cock was inside me, I'd said that another climax would be nice, but not essential. That was laughable, I now wanted another one as much as any of the other two that I'd had today. And it was my Father that was going to give it to me!

But the best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

When he suddenly stopped, without any warning, and with my orgasm still in the distance, I knew that it was all over. And if there was any doubt about that, then it disappeared when, after grunting loudly, he started to spurt.

On another day I would have been angry, demanding that he had to make me come. But today I was philosophical. The fuck had been good even though it had ended prematurely for me. And coming three times in such a short time, wasn't just ambitious, it was greedy.

On Friday evening, Cody dropped a bombshell, and on hearing what he had to say, my reaction was anger.

"For fuck's sake, why did you do that?"

And then, after moving closer to him so that I was almost in his face, I spat out more venom.

"And why are you only telling me this now?"

He looked shocked, and I could see that he was trying to understand why I had reacted in that way.

In a low voice, that was only just audible, he said, "Sorry, I'll ring them and cancel it."

He was a beaten man, there was no fight left in him. And that's when I realized that I'd overreacted. He'd told me that my Father and Holly were coming to us on Saturday for a meal. Yes, he shouldn't have left it this late before telling me. But that was the only thing he'd done wrong. I needed to apologize, and to do it now.

While hugging him tightly, I said, with some emotion in my voice, "I'm sorry. It's been a long day and I'm tired. Don't call them."

He was a lot more understanding than I would have been. And when he took the time to make me my favourite coffee, I felt guilty for shouting at him.

We had an early night, but this time it was just because both of us were tired. It wasn't long before he was asleep, but despite yawning a few times, sleep was eluding me because I had too much on my mind.

So why had I reacted so badly when being told that they were coming for a meal? It wasn't that I didn't want to see them. She was my best friend and he was my Father, two people that I loved dearly. It was that I was still coming to terms with them being a couple. I knew that seeing them together would make me feel uncomfortable. And if I was to be honest with myself, I'd have to admit that I was jealous of Holly. I wanted him to do the things to me that he was doing to her!

They were supposed to arrive at four o'clock, and they did. That was my Father's doing. He was always punctual. But if it was up to Holly she would have been at least an hour late, and that would have annoyed me.

No introductions were needed, but there were some handshakes and hugging. And when my Father embraced me, I held him for as long as I could without it looking suspicious. I'd been hoping that my large breasts, that were squashed against his chest, would arouse him, and that I'd feel his cock pressing against me. But that hadn't happened, though if it had, we weren't alone, so it could never have gone any further than that. However, I'd felt compelled to try, to see if I could get a reaction from him. To see if his little girl could excite him. Disappointingly, what I'd tried hadn't worked, but the next time, when I would do something that was more daring and more provocative, it might be successful.

While we ate, I kept glancing over at them. He was definitely a desirable man, and I was beginning to understand why she was attracted to him. If he wasn't my Father then I'd be trying to take him from her, even though she was my best friend.

When we'd finished eating, Cody and our guests went into the living room, but I stayed to tidy up. It wouldn't take me long, and then I would join them. Shortly after I'd taken everything from the dining room to the kitchen, my Father appeared at the door.

"I've come to help you."

I shook my head, and then I said, "Thanks for offering, but no. You're our guest, so go and watch the television."

"I would, but what's on isn't of any interest to me," then, after briefly hesitating, he said more, and it explained why he was here with me now.

"And I want to speak to you about something."

chris99999
chris99999
3,971 Followers