Obsession: She Must Have Her Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that he was nervous, and that was unusual for him, so it must be something that was important.

"Are you OK with me being with Holly?"

I wanted to say no, and then tell him that he should leave her and be with me. I'd look after him, and fulfil all of his needs. Whatever Holly did for him in the bedroom, I could do instead. She didn't love him, but I did. It wouldn't be long before she would get restless and leave him for another man, but I would be his forever.

Instead, he got my best smile, and then I said, "Whatever makes you happy makes me happy."

He looked relieved, and when I moved towards him, arms outstretched, he hugged me. And this time, because we were alone, we could stay together, locked in a tight embrace, for as long as we wanted to. But it didn't last long, after giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, he released me. It should have been on the mouth, and with passion. I would have then opened my mouth so that his tongue could enter it.

What did I have to do to get him aroused, to make him want me? I was putting on a brave face, but really, I was close to tears.

After putting his hands into the sink, he said, "I'll wash and you dry."

He was now quickly cleaning the dishes, and I was struggling to keep up with him. When he handed me two things at the same time, I dropped one of them, and when it hit the tiled floor it shattered.

"Fuck, that was Cody's favourite mug."

While smiling, so that I would know that he was joking, he said, "Mind your language. I should put you over my knee and spank your bottom."

He was expecting me to laugh, and I did, but what I really wanted to do was to bend over for him. And I'd even take my panties off.

He wanted to help me pick the pieces up, but he'd just get in the way, so I told him to sit at the kitchen table, and I'd do it on my own.

I'd now got the little brush and dustpan from the cupboard under the stairs. I wanted to kneel down so that I could sweep up the pieces, but they were everywhere, so I would have to do it while I was bending over.

After sweeping up the first few pieces I realized something, and it made me smile, but because my back was towards him he didn't see it. However, what he was able to see was my bottom, and I knew, with absolute certainty, that he would be looking at it. And how did I know that? That's an easy question to answer. Women excited him, so when there is one bending over in front of him, even when she is his Daughter, he would take the opportunity to admire the view. And I'd been told lots of times, by Cody and others, that my rear end was one of my best features.

Holly was a lot more promiscuous than me. She was willing to dress outrageously and to act shamelessly, if that was what was required for her to get the man that she wanted. On a sudden impulse, because I was obsessed with having my Father, I decided that I was going to be like her.

I was now bending over more than I needed to, and I'd opened my legs, but only slightly. My skirt was short, but he still wouldn't be able to see my panties. I was teasing him, hinting at what I was offering him. If this had been planned, then I'd be wearing my red dress. It was the shortest one that I had. To go with it I have matching panties, but I would have left them in the drawer.

I should have finished it by now, but I was taking my time, prolonging it for as long as I could. I'd tried to make it look as if I was being diligent, not wanting to leave even the smallest fragment of it on the floor, but sometimes I hadn't been particularly subtle. A couple of times I'd bent over so far that he must have been able to see my skimpy white panties. And once, I'd even wiggled my bottom in a suggestive way. All of that had got my juices flowing, and there was now that familiar tingling feeling in my pussy.

After standing up, and then turning to face him, I declared, "I've finished."

He shook his head, and then he said, "You've missed a piece."

He pointed to it, but I couldn't see anything.

"It's in the corner."

I went over to where he had indicated, but there was nothing there.

"It'll be better if you get onto your hands and knees."

I was about to protest, but then I understood. The shock of that realization, made my legs go weak and my heart beat faster.

With a trembling in my voice, I said, "I can see it now," and then I got onto all fours.

I could hear him moving towards me, each step he took made my pussy wetter. And when his hand was on my bottom I almost fainted. After briefly caressing it, his hand went under my skirt, and then it stopped.

In a low voice, that was almost a whisper, he said, "Bend over so that your bottom is higher up, and open your legs."

I quickly did what he had asked me to do. I was now his, completely. He could command me to do whatever excited him, and I would do it without hesitating. I was his sex toy, for him to use and abuse.

His hand was now between my open legs, and his fingers were frantically touching my panties. They were all over them. He was a mature man, an experienced lover, but this was the fumbling of a shy virgin who had eventually got his hand where he wanted it to be, but didn't know what to do. You'd think that I'd be disappointed, but I wasn't. In fact, for some reason that I didn't understand, it was adding to my excitement. Then he found my clit, and I thought that I was going to come, but I didn't. I wanted more of that, and I wanted his fingers inside my panties.

"Finger me," and then, to make sure that I was going to get what I wanted, I added, "And rub my clit."

It should have been easy for him, but frustratingly for me, it wasn't. He was struggling to get his fingers into my panties, and I was so desperate to have them deep inside me, that I was going to let him ruin my expensive underwear.

"Rip them!"

He was a strong man, and the material was delicate, so when he pulled hard on them with both hands, I heard them split. That was music to my ears, because it told me that he now had access to my naked pussy.

This time there was no delay with his action, his fingers went deep into me, with a speed and force that made me gasp. And then he started furiously fucking me with them. It took all of my self-control to stop myself from screaming. This wasn't subtle, it was rough, and almost abuse, but I loved it!

Then, when he found my little pebble, I thought that I was going to pass out. I didn't, but when he rubbed it hard for a second time, my world turned upside down.

As it surged through my body, I was struggling to breathe. And it was coming in waves. When it seemed as if it was ending, it started up again. It was almost too much for me. Then my vision became blurred, and I closed my eyes.

When I opened them again I wasn't on all fours. I was now standing next to him, with his hand around my waist to steady me. I had no recollection of getting up from the floor.

"I'm so sorry."

I was confused, he had done nothing to be sorry about.

"What have I done to my little girl?"

He now looked as if he was going to cry, and that was breaking my heart.

I gave him my best smile, to tell him that he hadn't done anything wrong, and then I said, "You've made me very happy."

That should have made him feel better, but it didn't. He now looked even more distressed.

"I made you happy? That should be when I buy you something for your birthday, or when I take you shopping. Not when I..."

He couldn't finish the sentence, but I didn't want to leave it at that. What he'd done to me wasn't wrong, and I needed to tell him that.

"It was wonderful, you gave me the best climax that I have ever had."

But that made it worse. He now couldn't look me in the eye, and when I kissed him on the cheek he winced. This was getting ridiculous. It needed to end now.

In a firm voice, I said, "Go to the bathroom, and don't come down until you are my Father again. That strong confident man that I love."

That put some life back into him, and when, after smiling, he said, "OK," I knew that he would be alright.

Ten minutes later, the kitchen was clean, and I was in the living room with Cody and Holly. I'd been away for quite a while, so I was expecting them to say something about that, but on my return, all I got was, "Make us a coffee," from Cody.

This time when I returned, my Father was there as well. And when he greeted me with a big smile, I knew that he was OK. But later on, he did say something that almost made my heart stop.

"I have a confession to make."

I was going to speak, to beg him to stop, but before I could, he said more.

"Sorry Cody, I broke your mug."

"The Star Wars one?"

My Father nodded, and then Cody said, in a whiny voice, "It was my favourite."

It was really my fault, so I said, "Don't worry, I'll buy you a new one."

"And can I also have a Millennium Falcon?"

That got a no from me that was so loud, that it made everybody laugh, including Cody.

That night, I had a wonderful sleep, and when I woke up I felt relaxed. But then, when I remembered what had happened yesterday, I put my head in my hands. Why had I acted so stupidly? It was only in the cold light of day that I could appreciate how risky it had been. I'd been on all fours, and my Father's fingers had been deep up my pussy. And while that was happening, Cody or Holly could have come into the kitchen. That would have been a disaster. Holly might be OK with the incest, but she definitely wouldn't be OK with her Boyfriend fingering her best friend. And Cody would just freak out.

It was time to make a vow, a solemn one that I would keep. And I did. But it wasn't the one you'd expect me to make, saying that I would stop being intimate with my Father.

It was a vow that said that I should be more careful!

On Tuesday, I finished work early, so that gave me the opportunity to do some shopping. I bought Cody a Star Wars mug, to replace the one that had been broken at the weekend, and because the Millennium Falcon had been reduced to half-price, I bought him that as well.

When I'd finished shopping I headed towards my Father's place. I was going to show him the Star Wars items that I'd bought. But that was just an excuse for seeing him, and I knew that this was the perfect time for us to be together, because Holly was away until tomorrow evening.

When he opened the door, he didn't seem surprised to see me. It was as if he was expecting me to call round. As soon as I was inside, and the door was closed, we hugged. And this time I was determined that it would be more than a normal Father and Daughter embrace.

His hands were on my back, high up, but mine were low down, near to his bottom. With my mouth close to his ear, I whispered, seductively, "Would you like to know what colour my panties are?"

I was still waiting for an answer, and he was continuing to hold me tightly. Those were good signs, but it might still be a no. Then, just before he spoke, I felt something pressing against me, and it wasn't a gun in his pocket!

"Yes."

One simple word, but it made my heart skip a beat because it told me that I'd hooked him. I was now going to reel him in.

"It's a trick question. I'm not wearing any."

What was pushing against me was now getting bigger, and his right hand was going between my legs. You didn't need to be a genius to guess its destination.

"No, that's for later. You can do anything you want to me, all I ask is that you take your time."

He didn't reply, but he did release me. Then, while holding hands, we slowly walked towards his bedroom. When we got there, I was already excited. It was the anticipation of what we were going to be doing together while we were in this room.

After letting go of my hand he sat down on the edge of the bed. I then sat next to him. Our bodies were turned so that we were facing each other, and I was expecting him to kiss me, but instead he started stroking my hair.

"My little girl has become a beautiful woman."

His hand was now on my cheek, caressing it, and it felt as intimate as if he was touching my breast. Cody never did this, and he never would. His hands always went straight for my tits.

It was now even more sensual, because his finger was slowly toying with my lip. I wanted to suck on it, but when I tried to do that he moved it away. When it was back on my lip I tried again. I got agonizingly close to it before he removed it. On the third attempt he let me do it. Sucking on his finger was such a simple act, yet it was so erotic, and my pussy was responding to it as if it was his cock that was in my mouth.

This was what I wanted from him, subtle foreplay that I wasn't getting from my Boyfriend. Was this why Holly preferred older men? Perhaps, but it might also be because they were better at fucking. Thinking about that sent a surge of excitement through my body, because I just knew that when my Father's big cock was inside me, he would show me that he was a better lover than Cody could ever be.

His finger was now out of my mouth, and I was eagerly waiting to see what he would do next. However, he seemed content to just sit there and look at my face.

Then, so quickly, that it took me by surprise, he kissed me, but only for the briefest of time. His mouth had only been on mine for an instance, and with the lightest of touch, but it made me gasp. I knew that he would kiss me again, and he did, but this time his mouth stayed on mine.

This was exciting me. I can get Cody to kiss me, but he prefers to have his mouth on other parts of my body. This was different, my Father was kissing me with such passion, that I could almost believe that this was all that he wanted from me. And I was matching his intensity.

After some time, his hand suddenly moved onto my breast, and it startled me. My involuntary response was to move my head back so that we were no longer kissing.

"Are you OK?"

My big smile told him that I was. And to let him know that I wanted to continue, I said, "Take my top off."

He didn't say anything, and then, after looking longingly at my heaving breasts for what must have been at least twenty seconds, he opened the top button. What followed was a long slow tease, at times, it was almost unbearable. He kept caressing the buttons, but I wanted him to caress my nipples. When they were all popped he separated my blouse. I was wearing my best bra, the one that displayed the most cleavage. I wanted him to see my big tits, with my small bra struggling to contain them, and for him to want them. And from the way that he was now looking at them, I knew that he did.

It had taken a while for him to remove my top, but he got my bra off in record time.

This time there was no delay, no lingering look. His hands went straight for my tits, or more specifically, my nipples.

The slow build-up had been exciting, but this was better. His fingers were all over my swollen nipples, pulling and pinching them. He was showing off, demonstrating what his fingers could do to them.

"Does my little girl like that?"

That was a silly question, of course I liked it, but he could do more. I wanted his mouth, that was good at kissing, on my tits.

"Yes Daddy, but please will you suck on my nipple?"

When he did it, it was long and hard, and it took my breath away. It was now a contest between his fingers and mouth, to see which of them was the best at servicing a nipple. It was hard to choose, so I declared it a draw.

My tits were happy with the attention that they were receiving, but my pussy was getting frustrated. It was true what I'd told him earlier that I wasn't wearing any panties, so it was a problem that was easy to solve. He just needed to put his hand up my skirt and push his fingers deep up my hot wet pussy. I was surprised that he hadn't already done that.

"I can't wait any longer, finger me."

He didn't react, he just continued with my tits. He might have mistakenly thought that what I'd said was a suggestion, but it was clearly a command. And he needed to obey it.

"Finger me, and do it now!"

That got a quick OK from him, but his hand didn't go between my legs, instead he gave me some instructions, and they were one's that I was eager to do.

"Take your skirt off, and then lie down on the bed with your legs wide open."

I was now ready for him. I was lying on my back, completely naked, and my legs could not be any wider apart.

But he wasn't ready, and I could understand why that was. His fingers had been in my pussy before, when he'd fingered me in the kitchen, but he hadn't seen it. It was now naked in front of him, so he was spending some time admiring it.

Eventually, after what seemed like minutes, but was really only seconds, he was ready. And what he did next surprised me. He didn't put his fingers into my pussy, instead he put his head between my wide open legs. I hadn't asked for that, but I wasn't going to complain!

He started at my opening, putting his tongue into it as deep as he could. That made me squirm. Then he started lapping it so that he could taste my juices. And he must have liked it, because he kept on doing it.

Then he moved up, so that he could enjoy my labia. They are not the large folds that some women have, but they are big enough so that when his mouth is on them, it will be pleasurable for both of us.

And it was. Cody likes to suck on them, and that was what my Father did, but unlike my Boyfriend, he also nibbled on them. That gave me a strange sensation, one that I couldn't describe, but one that I definitely liked.

When he got to my clit I was ready to explode. It wouldn't take much to make me come. Because he was a mature man, an experienced lover, he knew that without me having to tell him. And because he had that knowledge, he was gentle with my precious jewel.

My clit was being licked by an expert. Every flick of his tongue was done slowly, and with just enough pressure to keep me excited, but less than what was required to make me come. And I was responding by making every noise that I could. There was a lot of moaning and groaning, and the occasional gasp. Once, I'd even purred with pleasure.

But there's only so much that a woman can take before she wants it to end. And I'd now reached my limit.

"Finish me off, make me come!"

He responded immediately, but in a way that I hadn't expected. There was no change to what he was doing to my clit, but he had pushed two fingers deep up my sweet pussy, and he was now fucking me with them. It was working, because my climax was now almost here.

I knew that it would be a big one, and it didn't disappoint. It started in my pussy and then it was everywhere. It seemed as if it was never going to end. When it did eventually stop, I felt lightheaded.

When he lifted his head up, and I saw his face, I couldn't stop myself from laughing. It was red and blotchy. But it was obvious that he wasn't offended by my laughter.

He was now standing at the edge of the bed. He was still fully clothed, but I got an indication of what my pussy was going to get, because I could see an impressive bulge in his trousers.

"Do you want to stop?"

I couldn't believe it. Was he trying to be funny? Had he become Cody, the master of stupid questions? Stopping was the last thing on my mind. If he was feeling guilty, because we were about to commit the ultimate taboo, then he needed to ignore it. He'd just given me a big climax with his tongue, but I wanted more than that, I wanted his big cock to give me a second one.

After giving him a harsh look, I said, in a loud voice, "No, and if you're thinking of stopping, then you need to change your mind."

If my directness had upset him then he was hiding it well, because, while smiling, he responded with, "OK, I was only asking," and then he started taking his trousers off.

He was taking his time, and it wasn't so that he could tease me. He was doing it as if he was getting ready for bed. And when he'd removed them, rather than throw them onto the floor as Cody would have done, he folded them, and then he carefully placed them onto the chair that was next to the bed.