All Comments on 'Obsession Versus Morality'

by dreamingtime

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Morality versus Obsession

gave me some laughs, thanks. it is actually a good literary technique. rubbing penises and vaginas together, even in multitude simultaneously, could only hold our attending for so long,,,

but with goofy angles like the introduction of these little fighting little shoulder-devils, it makes the story more interesting, funnier to read,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lame

Started out great, the guilt and overiding it was hot, but then it got incredibly stupid. The boring old shower scene, just cliche and unbelievable. You should have strwtched out the teasing for another couple of chapters, then have it lead to more intimate teasing whereby mother dear lets sonny boy catch her masturbating or having phone sex etc etc. It just wnet from hot hot hot to lame lame lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
quick ending

It was a great story, one thay could happen for real. But it all ended way to quick. I was all worked up waiting to read more and "BAM" it was over. Lets see a "continuation" maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Full stops.

Its called a f*****g full stop - try using a few - made the (quite good) story very hard and frustrating to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mom's obsessed with her boy's fat 9-incher

This is an excellent, very original and witty story of hot motherfucking by a highly talented author. The mother's been obsessed with big cocks ever since she was a girl. Sadly, she's never encountered anything bigger than about 6 inches. Now, however, she's got her 18 year old son living with her---and access to his very private diary! She discovers not only that her boy's intrigued by his mother's voluptuous curves, as all sons are, but he's also into "measuring" himself---how far he can spurt when he whacks off (very far!) and, in great detail, how big his young prick is. She finds out he's sporting a fat 9-incher, which gets mom's cunt leaking like crazy! She aches to see it, touch it, stroke it, jerk it for her boy. She wonders, will her little hand even fit around it (it turns out it doesn't, and even both her hands leave some boy-cock showing). In the shower together he gets hard, harder than ever before, and his mother cannot resist---she takes firm hold of her boy's huge hard on, meanwhile cupping and cuddling his big balls. When she tries to apologize, her young son says he didn't mind at all (no shit!), so mom keeps on exploring the beautiful monster her boy's got sprouting between his strong young legs. His mother can't stop now, she's got to have her darling baby boy's massive prick up her twat, and he thinks that's a real good idea. His big prick up his mommy's twat thrills mother and son to the bone. When the boy unloads his big balls up his own birth canal, it's the start of years of motherfucking for the proud young motherfucker and his happily son-fucked mom.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Incredible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous