Obsession with Granny & Old Ladies Pt. 03

Story Info
The adventure continues with granny and Pamela.
4.2k words
4.69
20.7k
39

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the next day and all is back to normal and I am reading and studying in my room, but my thoughts keep returning to the previous day's activities at Pam's house. I still can't quite believe what happened as I gaze out the window remembering the sexy adventure.

My thoughts are disturbed by a knock on the door "Come in." I say.

The door opens and granny is standing there in a sheer white nighty which leaves nothing to the imagination, everything is visible.

She is holding a tray with breakfast and mug of tea, she places on my side table.

She greets me, "Good morning Jon did you sleep well?"

"Good morning Gran, yes very well thanks, I think it must have been all the exercise I got yesterday." I reply.

She Smiles at me and says, "Yes I was worn out when we got home, I haven't had that much action for ages, your granddad does not give my pussy much attention anymore."

I think he must be mad missing out on grannies sexiness or he just got bored having lived with her for so long, they have been married for about 40 years.

"Well granny any time you need it serviced I am very glad to help." I tell her.

She replies swiftly, "OK then Jon, I'll take you up on that offer right here and now!"

"What about granddad, is it safe with him in the house?" I ask with a sense of trepidation at the thought of being caught. Then again it is also a bit of a turn on with the added risk.

Granny commands me to get undressed and lay on the bed.

I do as I am told, strip off my shorts and lay back on the bed with my genitals exposed and facing upwards.

"Oh what a lovely sight Jon, I love the look of your shaved balls and cock. It really is very inviting for an old woman to see a young man naked, but even better when he is your own grandson!"

By now my I am getting very aroused and my cock starts to grow, bigger and bigger as I feel the blood pumping up into the head swelling it to its full size.

Granny then comes and stands next to me and bends over with her head right above my erect cock. She opens her mouth then slowly lowers her head down until I can feel her warm moist lips around the tip of my cock: she sucks on it really hard, as though she was sucking a stick of candy. Oh my god what a feeling as her tongue swirls around the head of my pulsing cock.

"Now you are ready Jon!" she says with a degree of certainty.

She knells on the bed next to me, lifts her nighty up over her head and removes it completely.

She lifts one leg over my body until she has me straddled and pinned down on the bed. She leans forward so her large breasts dangle tantalisingly above my mouth. The temptation is too much; I raise my head upwards until my lips are on the nipple of her right breast and I suck in into my mouth feeling it harden as she becomes aroused.

"Don't forget the other one Jon, it needs some attention too." She says playfully.

I oblige and take the nipple of her left breast into my mouth and suck and nibble it until it has become erect and hard.

"Jon you can bite them a bit as I like a little pain, not too much mind." She tells me.

As I bite on them in turn she moans in a husky voice, "That's it, that's the way I like it."

At the same time slowly lowering her hips until her pussy lips are touching the head of my throbbing hard cock, making sure it is positioned at the opening of her now wet vagina she drops down in one movement taking the full length cock deep into her.

She starts bouncing up and down on my cock as if she was riding a horse, she moans softly as her breathing becomes heavier, I feel a dribble of cunt juice running down my cock and onto my balls.

I really love it when a woman's juice flows over me and it turns me on even more. I start thrusting my groin upwards as she is lowering herself on to me, my cock pushes deeper into her slippery vagina until it hits her cervix with some force at which point she lets out a loud groan, "Oh Jon, that's wonderful. Fuck me harder, harder and I will cum all over you." She says panting.

I roll her over and push onto her back, lift her legs up and apart then pin them back with my arms. Her cunt is now at the perfect angle for my cock to get maximum penetration and I thrust forwards pushing it as far as possible into pulsing warm vagina. She moans and moans "Argh! Argh! Jon that's just, just, just the right amount of pain." She says stuttering between groans.

I look her in the eyes and say, "Granny I am going to fuck you until you beg for mercy or until you have reached the best orgasm ever and you can't cum anymore."

I continue pumping her pussy and can feel it getting wetter and wetter.

"Oh yes Jon that's the way to make granny cum!" she exclaims as she nears climax.

Then I feel it, a huge gush of warm cum squirting out of her cunt soaking balls until they are sitting in a pool of her lovely juice. I continue fucking her and with each thrust she lets out another squirt of cum until she finally says, "Jon, I can't cum anymore there's nothing left. Please fill me with your spunk I want to know you have cum inside me." She says desperately.

With one last thrust I push into her soaking wet cunt and shoot my thick creamy spunk deep into her.

Granny tells me, "Oh Jon,that shot out with such a force I felt that hitting my cervix, there was so much of it too!"

After a couple a minutes I slowly pull out of her, my cock exits followed by a stream of cum dripping slowly from her labia onto my balls.

How lovely, I have given granny a cream pie. I never thought that would happen but I am bloody glad it has.

Granny gets up and puts on her nighty then looks at me sweetly and says, "Thank you Jon so much for that I really enjoyed it, in fact I can't remember ever enjoying sex like it!"

Just then the phone rings and granny rushes off to answer, a minute later she calls up to me "Jon it's for you."

"Really, who is it?" I am surprised because only my parents know where I am.

"It is Pam; she wants to talk to you."

"OK just coming." As I go down stairs and wonder what she wants to talk to me for, granny hands me the phone.

"Hello Pam, how are you?" I ask with a little surprise.

"Good morning Jon, I am very good thank you and what about you? I hope we did not wear you out yesterday." She asks.

"I am very well thanks and no Pam you did not wear me out!"

"Oh that's good. I wanted to ask you something which might come as a bit of a shock but here goes anyway, would you consider taking me out on a date?"

I pause for a moment to take in what I have been asked, do I really want to been seen out in town with a grey haired old lady! What if I meet some of my friends how would I explain? But then I remember what lies beneath the façade. Then I reply, "Yes Pam I would love to take you out on a date, do you have something in mind?"

Pam replies, "Oh thank the lord for that I thought with the time you took to answer you were going to say no, what a relief. I thought we could go to the cinema the new Mission Impossible film is on."

I confirm that I would like the cinema, "Oh great I really like those films, what time is it on?"

Pam says she will check online [she is very up to date with tech] and book seats. "Why don't you call for me about 5 pm. We can have a drink before we go out."

I respond, "OK Pam I will see you then, bye for now."

"Bye Jon, see you later I can't wait." She says eagerly.

After the call granny asks me what Pam wanted, so I tell her about the proposed date.

"Well I thought she was going to come up with a idea like that, what did you say?" Granny asks in a quizzical way.

I tell her, "I have accepted and we are going out tonight."

"Are you sure that's a good idea Jon? You don't want to get too involved with her as she might expect more than you want to offer." Granny warns me.

I tell her not to worry and I have it under control.

After lunch I start getting ready, a good long shower, shave all my bits I want it looking and feeling its best. To make sure it is nice and smooth I rub myself all over with body lotion [being careful not to use too much I don't want to be too slippery].

Now what to wear that is the question, do I go casual or dressed up suit and tie, what does one wear when dating an old grandmother? In the end I decide on smart casual:

Underwear: my best black boxers. Plenty of room in them for my tackle and should I get an erection during the evening it won't be to too uncomfortable, Ha Ha!

Top half: nice crisply laundered white cotton shirt with button down collar and no tie.

Trousers: navy blue chinos, complemented by a pair of polished black brogues.

A quick look in the mirror, yes that's perfect. A final flourish hair gel combed through and a good dousing of aftershave, my best one [Givenchy for gentlemen] not forgetting a little around my groin area [well it has been shaved after all] and I am ready for action.

I go down stairs into the lounge to get grannies approval. Granny looks me up and down then gives her verdict, "Wow Jon look very smart and handsome, I almost wish I was going out with you myself."

"Thanks gran glad you approve and don't worry your turn will come." I say with a very wicked smile on my face.

Into the car and off I go full of expectation and dare I say hope! I probably drive faster than is good or legal but I am eager to arrive quickly and to see what Pamela looks like dressed up. Thoughts racing through my mind of her in low cut black evening dress, sexy silk lingerie, stockings and suspenders! Well enough to get me aroused and I can feel a swelling in my groin, good job I wore these boxers I think to myself.

Finally I arrive at Pamela's house and after parking the car go to the door and ring the bell, with in second the door flies open and I am greeted with the sight of Pam standing there in.... [Oh joy, just what I had hoped for]. A lovely black satin evening dress with an A shaped skirt, cut just above the knee and showing her shapely legs, covered in fine black stockings.

"Wow Pam you look absolutely gorgeous" I say in a tone of wonder and delight.

"Thank Jon, very kind of you to say, I don't scrub up too bad for an old girl. You look very handsome too Jon the perfect date." Pam replies, beaming with happiness at my complement.

That's an understatement she looks incredible and better than women half her age.

We go inside and she offers me a drink, "What would you like? whisk, gin, wine or beer"

I am not fussy Pam, "I'll have whatever you're having."

Pam says, "A large gin and tonic it is then."

She pours a very large measure of Bombay sapphire into two fine cut crystal glasses, there's little tinkling sound as the ice cubes are dropped in and then it is topped up with tonic water and a slice of lemon to finish. She hands me one of the glasses and takes the other for herself. She then says, "Cheers Jon here's to us and a great night out."

"Cheers Pam and the same to you, I think it will be a great night." I reply.

We sit on the sofa next to each other and chat about things in general and finding out more about each other, you know the sort of thing, what are likes and dislikes might be, favourite music and food and places to travel. The time seems to go by very quickly and before long Pam says "Jon time to go if we want to catch the film."

We Finish our drinks then head out to the car. I open the door at hold it for Pam to get in, she slides very elegantly into the seat, however in doing so she allows her dress to ride up just enough to give me a glimpse of Stocking top and suspender. Oh what a sight and what a tease. I close her door and get into the driver's seat. "Right Pam ready?" I ask, then off we go.

I ask her if she is a nervous passenger "No Jon I am not." She replies.

"That's good then because I like to drive quite fast, I race cars as a hobby in my spare time." I tell her.

"I don't mind how fast you drive just so long as you don't cum to fast!" she replies in a very naughty tone and laughs.

Now I know it's going to be a great night!

While I drive along an open stretch of road I suddenly feel a hand placed on my thigh slowly stroking it and working her way up my leg until she reaches my crotch she gives a little squeeze on my now bulging genitals. "Oh my Jon, you are getting excited."

Her hand goes up to top of my trousers and she takes hold of the zip and pulls it down with one quick movement. Then I feel her hand go into the opening, she starts to fondle my penis and balls rubbing very gently over my boxer shorts. I can't stop myself from getting a full erection, which of course was her intention.

"Well now, that's grown very nicely. I better get it out for you to give it the space it needs." She puts her hand on the waist band my shorts and pull down allowing my erection to spring out to attention and she gives it a stroke. "What a big boy you are Jon." She says with joy in her voice.

"All the better for fucking you with!" I reply.

"Oh lovely, that's my kind of talk." Pam's says her eyes sparkling as she does so.

Then to my surprise she unbuckles her seat belt and leans over putting her head into my lap, she wraps her tongue on the tip of my cock and starts swirling it around licking it all over, then slowly lowers her head down and down the shaft until she has taking its full length deep into her throat.

I am in complete disbelief as I look down on this lovely glamorous silver haired granny giving me a blow job in the car!

After a minute or two she pulls her head up and stops. Oh fucking hell I was really enjoying that I think to myself.

"I had to stop Jon as I didn't want you cumming to soon, we have a long night ahead."

The look on her face was so wickedly sexy I almost shot my load in my pants!

At last we arrive at the cinema car park. I go round and open the door for Pam this time her exit is not quite so lady like as she swings one leg out of the car and I get a full view up her dress, stocking tops, suspenders, the milky white flesh of her thighs and the piece de résistance a triangle of shiny black satin knickers covering her pussy mound and the slightest of pubic hairs just popping out of the sides. All too quickly she swings the other leg out and the vision is gone!

We have now arrived at our seats. "I hope you don't mind Jon I booked the seats in the back row, right in the corner where it is darkest." Pam says with a wry grin on her face.

I hear the inner devil in my head say "Oh goody no one will see what I get up to." Fortunately the seats next to us are vacant and we are quite private in our position.

The lights dim and the opening sequences of film begin. It is all action, noisy and loud.

Pam leans her head onto my shoulder and I wrap my arm around her pulling her closer and closer, she lifts her head and moves towards me until our mouths join together our tongues intertwined twirling around frantically in each other's mouths as we kiss passionately. I put my hand her knee and slowly slide it up her leg over the silky stockings until I reach the soft cool flesh of her thigh. This makes her very excited and she begins to whimper. I move my hand further up and can now feel her silky knickers, I rub my fingers over them feeling the mound of her pussy and springy pubic hairs through the delicate material. She moves her legs apart so I have better access, I slip a finger between her legs and pressing firmly on her knickers I slide it along the slit of her cunt backwards and forwards and I know she is now very aroused as I feel a sudden wetness on the silky material.

"Oh Jon, that's lovely don't stop. In fact pull my knickers aside and slip your fingers up into my cunt I want to orgasm right here and now." She says in a commanding manner. I do as I am asked [ I am good boy] pulling the silky material to one side, I let my fingers wander slowly around the outer lips of her sticky wet cunt, my thumb rubbing over her clit making her moan with pleasure as she gets wetter and wetter.

Then with a quick push my finger goes all the way up her cunt until it hits the cervix, my thumb still working away on the clit, she starts to moan and pant and I know she is close to orgasm.

"Keep going, please keep going" she says breathlessly. I feel a gush of warm pussy juice flowing over my hand as Pam reaches climax, two or three minutes later and she is still cumming. Bloody hell she must stop soon I think to myself but I keep my fingers working away all the same as I rather like seeing and hearing her having so much pleasure, in fact it's a real turn on for me too.

After a few minutes more she finally says she has finished, she has squirted so much the seat is soaking wet. I pull my hand from her knickers raising it up to my mouth I lick all of Pam's sticky cum from my fingers until they are clean, oh gosh it tastes nice.

Fortunately we have stopped just in time as the film as come to an interval and the house lights go up again illuminating the whole cinema. "That was close, nearly caught with my hands in the cookie jar." I say and we both giggle like teenagers on a first date.

Pam goes off to the ladies to make herself clean and tidy and dry her knickers and dress. When she returns she sits on a seat the other side of mine as her original is so wet, " That's better I am more comfortable now, all clean and dry down there but I had to take my knickers off and dry them under the hand drier I am sure two young women saw me as I heard them say look that old lady she is drying her pants she must have peed herself and they laughed."

"Oh Pam that must have been very embarrassing for you, did you say anything to them?"

"No not a word why bother, in any case I know the real reason and I bet I'd had more fun during the first half of the film than them so I just smiled sweetly at them and left."

"So Pam, am I to assume you have not got any knickers on now?" I ask with a tremble of excitement in my voice.

"That is correct Jon, I am knicker less." Comes her reply.

"Oh goody, open house, free access all areas!" I whisper in her ear.

The light dim again and the film begins, we watch this time but have lost the thread of the story as we were so busy before. I have my arm around her I gently pull her head towards mine I lean in and start kissing her softly on her neck. I can feel her warm breath on my face and as I continue kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear she starts breathing heavier. I whisper to her that I want to kiss her lips, so she turns her head and puts her mouth to mine but I say, "Not those lips Pam!"

"Oh you mean...." She gets half way through the statement

"Yes I mean them." I insist.

"Jon you are a very naughty boy, but I like that idea so please feel free any time you want it's open and ready." She whispers to me.

I don't need a second invitation and waste no time, I slide of my seat and kneel down on the floor in front of Pam. She move forwards to the edge of the seat and spreads her legs as wide as they will go given the confines of the cinema seat. I lean forwards between her knees and push my head up her dress and can feel the muscles in her legs quivering as I breathe deeply on her naked thighs until I reach the outer lips of her pussy, I open my mouth and place it over the slit of her cunt and let my tongue feel its way around her protruding clit giving it a good sucking until it is swollen and hard and she oozes some pussy juice in appreciation.

Then I slide my tongue between her labia and up into her moist vagina, oh my, she does taste good. I continue working my tongue in and out of the lovely soft warm and juicy hole until she begins to orgasm and there is a sudden large gush of Pam's love juice squirting into my mouth, I drink it all in until she finally stops. I think I must have drunk nearly a pint!

I pull my head from under her dress and return to my seat next to her, she leans over to whisper in my ear "Jon thank you that was the best orgasm I have ever had."

12