Obsession with Granny & Old Ladies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile at her and give her a soft loving kiss. "I am very pleased about that Pam and I hope to give you many more and even better."

We have been so engrossed in our activity we had not even seen the film which by now was nearly at the end with only 10 minutes left, we decide to leave as there is no point staying until the end. "Shall we go and have a drink in the bar next door?" I ask her. "Yes that would be nice" She replies.

As we get up out of the seats, she arranges her dress to make sure nothing is showing and she is presentable. We walk out in the dark so we can't be seen. As we go out of the cinema I reach out and take a hold of Pam's hand. "That's nice Jon, I like my hand held by a man as it looks like we are together as couple." Pam says with a beaming smile on her face that shows her approval of the situation.

"Well Pam, I guess you are my girlfriend now!" I say somewhat hopefully.

She replies instantly, "Jon do you really mean that, what about the age gap? Because, that would make me the happiest woman in the world!"

"Yes Pam, I mean it, I want you to be my girlfriend." I reply.

"In that case Jon, let's not bother going for a drink. I want to get you home to consummate our new relationship as soon as possible. You will be staying the night at my place!" She says in a strong determined voice.

I say "That's good; I was hoping you would ask me to stay the night."

As we drive back to her house, I begin thinking of all the sexy exploits that we might indulge in.

The adventure continues, but that's for the next chapter.

12