All Comments on 'Obsessions Ch. 01'

by RCleo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
I'm Interested

In finding out more. You hint that she had multiple partners and so I am looking forward to what you give her. I liked the internal conflict, the way her mind speaks to us about her desire and her shame. It a nice balance and has a good deal of potential. All I can say is write your story and do not let any of us compel you to do differently. What you have given us is good, so be confident that what you've planned is just as good. thanks for an uplifting moment in an other wise dull day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More, more, more....

This is your hottest story posted to date and many of us hope it has multiple chapters.

"50 Shades of the Old Stud Who Lives Next Door"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I hope Rob comes home...

...and changes the locks on the door when she's at her lovers house and has divorce papers delivered to her and alienation papers to her lover at his house while they're still naked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good stuff

I like your writing, it's really raw and sexy, please continue. Don't let the trolls beat you down!

ModdleModdlealmost 10 years ago
Grrrr!

Nasty, lovely stuff, darling !

savmitch1038savmitch1038over 8 years ago
Power of a large cock

Most women are completely helpless to a large cock.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"....such a large mass of meat and bone inside my small body...." Hyperbole much?

.

Beware! The Martian Slut Ray overcomes all!! 3/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous