Obsidian's First Time Pt. 02

Story Info
Obsidian returns to the temple and claims his first wives.
6.9k words
4.69
4.4k
12

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

This is a direct sequel to a previous story; you can find it here:

https://literotica.com/s/obsidians-first-time

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know down in the comments.

Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________

"I haven't seen you this excited in months," said Will as he took a sip from his canteen.

Obsidian looked back at him rolling his eyes, yet with a stupid grin on his face, he couldn't deny it, he was really happy right now and anxious to get on his way.

He was in his human form, as he normally did in cities for convenience, and he kept shifting like an anxious kid wanting to go to the playground.

"How long has it been? Nine months?" Will mused to himself as he secured his backpack.

Obsidian nodded back at his brother.

"More like ten or eleven," Obsidian said, helping him sort things out, "almost a year."

"Damn," said Will as he waved at the two red-headed ladies in the cart next to them, waiting for him. "Time does fly."

Obsidian nodded, though it had felt both fast and slow, if that was possible.

"I'd ask you if you're going to be OK on your own, but let's face it, you're going to be in heaven with those two cuties," Will said, climbing onto the cart.

"Same for you! Keep him safe, OK ladies? He is an idiot, but I love him," said Obsidian looking at the twins, who smiled at him and gave him a big nod.

"See you in two weeks, little bro," said Will, grabbing the reins and waving at him.

"See you soon!" said Obsidian, waving back.

Will whipped the reins and had the cart move away towards the edge of town as Obsidian waved them goodbye. They had been together non-stop for months now, so a couple of weeks on their own would do them good.

Besides, they were both going to be in good company.

Obsidian could barely contain his excitement as he headed towards the temple. It was here that, not too long ago, he had experienced what was probably the best night of his life.

The sisters and he had stayed in touch, just as they promised, via magical sendings and sometimes plain old letters. Communications had to be short when using such low power spells, only a few words at a time, so he was anxious to speak with them properly.

And he couldn't lie to himself, touch them again, he shivered just from thinking of their warm hands against his scales.

The temple was more of a compound, with a small brick wall separating it from the main streets, though its gate was always open at this hour.

A queue of petitioners waited patiently to either pray at the goddess' altar in the main temple, consult with the priesthood or make sacrifices to gain the favour of the goddess.

Obsidian was always amused about the variety of people the goddess attracted, soldiers, mothers, lovers... such was the cult of the Star.

He weaved amongst the petitioners and workers and made his way towards the residential wing, which, as the rest of the temple, had been masterfully built from gorgeous marble and brick, but was less decorated and shiny at the front-side.

The young dragon looked for the entrance to the residential area, and his stomach did a somersault of joy when he saw them.

Ela and Nyl, his first ever lovers, as gorgeous as he remembered them.

Both women had been waiting for him on a bench by the door, playing some cards it seemed, but the cards were now all over the floor as both women rushed at him with joyous smiles, their linen tunics flowing in the wind.

The three of them embraced each other in a needy hug, their bodies almost trying to coil like snakes to wrap around the others.

"You're here! You're here!" said Ela, crying tears of happiness in a rather uncharacteristic way for her.

"We've missed you so much," said Nyl, smothering her face against his side.

He squeezed them both hard against his chest, barely holding his tears, taking in their gorgeous smell and the feeling of their skin and fur, respectively.

No memory could compare to having them here, in the flesh, their hearts beating against his.

They held each other for what felt like years, until Obsidian finally pulled back and kissed them both. First needy Ela who basically pounced on his lips like a hungry animal, licking and biting him like a woman possessed, and then poor Nyl whom he had to lift to his height by sitting her on his arm, who gave him a long passionate kiss in such a way that even other priestesses blushed at the sight.

"By the gods, I've missed you," said Obsidian, still panting from the kisses.

He picked up Ela too, holding her hips close against his chest, as the tigress embraced his head against her ample chest.

"Same room?" Obsidian asked as the two girls kept covering him in kisses.

"Same room," said Nyl, beaming a smile at him.

Obsidian moved swiftly inside, making sure to bend slightly by the doors so the tall Ela didn't get her head slammed against the frames.

A couple of priestesses saw them, ang giggled as Ela and Nyl waved at them.

It surprised Obsidian how well he could remember these marbled hallways, despite only being here for a few days before, he found their room with no trouble and quickly ushered himself in with the ladies still in his arms.

He put them down with a groan of satisfaction and checked the place out while Nyl closed the door and Ela practically devoured him in kisses.

The ladies had moved what little furniture they had out of the way, pressed against the wall to keep the room as ample and clear as possible. They had even got rid of the bed, now having a foldable roll-up mattress by the corner with a big pile of cushions.

"I can see you've redecorated," said Obsidian, while Ela ravenously undressed him.

Nyl came in from behind, unbuckling his belt and helping him out of his pants. He had hoped to make love to the two beauties soon, but even he was surprised about how hungry they were for him.

"We redecorated for you, dummy," Ela said, fondling his rear, "get the scales out, handsome, you have room."

Obsidian smiled and kissed Ela while holding her from the small of her back, biting her lips and tongue. Gods, he had missed this sensation.

He gently moved the two women aside and switched back to his draconic form, doing a pleasant cat stretch while wrapping his wings around the two, moving them both towards his warm scales.

Both women stroked his scales, neck and horns with odd adoration, Obsidian didn't quite understand why they were touching him like this, but he liked it and purred, happy at the attention.

"Oh fuck, we wanted to talk, but I'm so needy," said Ela, squeezing her thighs and biting her lip, "I just want you inside me right now, dammit."

Obsidian noticed how Nyl was caressing his crotch, which made his cock slid out from under his scales, already wet and hard for them.

"Ela I can hold a bit, I think, you go first," said Nyl while kissing his sides and caressing his cock with her tiny slender hands.

"You're the best, sis," said Ela, disrobing as fast as she could.

Obsidian gave them a big smile with his sharp teeth on display.

"Actually," he said while moving Nyl closer to Ela with his tail, "I have learned a new trick."

Both women gave him a dirty look.

"Oh? Do tell, handsome," said Ela, gently caressing her hungry pussy, waiting for him.

"Ela, lay down face up, Nyl, disrobe and get comfy on top of your sis," Obsidian said, licking his muzzle as if looking at a delicious morsel.

The women did as he had suggested, with tiny Nyl softly rubbing herself against Ela's silky fur and giving her cute kisses on her lips and face.

Ela purred, hugging her tight and rubbing back, while spreading her legs and her sisters for their draconic lover.

Obsidian lowered his body onto the two cuties, his warm scaled belly rubbing against Nyl's back, and aimed his cock towards their hungry and wet pussies.

The two women rubbed them against his tip, making needy moans that made the dragon's head spin like a windmill.

He concentrated as best he could and intoned a spell he had practised for the last few months.

As he did so, the sisters noticed, with joy, how Obsidian's cock divided into two identical ones, one on top of the other, and he rubbed both tips against their pussies, waiting for their reaction.

"Oh fuck the hell yes," said Ela, any decorum she had left totally subsumed by her desire, "shove them in! Fuck us hard! Please!."

Obsidian obliged, he rammed his dicks inside both beauties, who shivered and moaned for him as their pussies slowly took the massive erections inside, one ridge at a time.

The young dragon clawed the floor as he pressed closer to them and started thrusting as if trying to desperately pump water out of a sinking ship.

In no time, the room was filled with loud horny moans, animalistic growls and dirty wet sounds, as Obsidian slammed his hips again and again against both sisters, who were clawing and biting at each other, totally consumed by their need for him.

Obsidian could feel their twitches and shivers against his chest scales, Ela's claws scratching them with need, as Nyl vibrated between the two of them.

"I love you two, I've wanted you for months," said the dragon in between lusty groans.

Broken voices came from below him, too consumed by moans to come as more than some random syllables and grunts, but he knew that they had said they loved him too.

Enthused by this, Obsidian dug his claws on the marble floor and pounded them as hard as he could without harming them, letting himself go with animalistic desire.

In no time, he was ready to cum, his cocks pulsating inside the sister's warm and silky insides.

With a final thrust, he plunged himself as deep as he could inside them, orgasming as hard as he could. He bit down a nearby pillow, utterly shredding it in his jaws, just to contain a furious happy roar that would have disturbed the whole temple.

He could feel his cum flowing down his cocks and into the sisters, in thick long streams that their pussies could not hope to contain, making the liquid spill outside their holes and onto their legs and the floor.

With a satisfied moan, Obsidian slumped to the site and spat out the broken pillow, looking at the two ravaged cuties. Ela looked at him with dreamy eyes in between satisfied pants, while Nyl was out of herself, her eyes rolled back and drooling on her sister's fluffy chest.

"You have feathers in your mouth," said Ela at Obsidian, giggling.

The young dragon spat a few with a smile and nuzzled them both.

"Sorry about the pillow," he said as Ela petted his snout.

"It was totally worth it, handsome," said the tigress while hugging her sister who was slowly coming to.

Obsidian decided to make himself useful and stood up on his four legs. He dismissed the spell that had given him two cocks and slowly started using some minor magic that he had perfected in the last few months to clean the room and the ladies.

Once he was satisfied, he picked them up both with one arm, to the delight of both, and moved towards the rolled-up mattress and pillows.

He unrolled it with his tail, the mattress flopping out with a satisfying flump, and the dragon laid down on his back, placing the sisters on either side of his chest, gently wrapping his wings around them while he hugged them close.

The young dragon alternated licking both women with his long tongue, tickling their faces lovingly, while they kissed his chest scales non-stop.

"That was amazing," said Nyl, finally a bit coherent, "I feel like the cream filling in a pastry."

"And that gives me an idea for later," said Obsidian, with a dirty laugh.

"And me...," said Ela, her green eyes shining with desire.

The three of them laughed and cuddled, pressing their bodies together.

"Sorry for being so needy," said Ela, resting her cheek on his chest.

Obsidian purred while giving her little nibbles on her ears.

"Honestly, I was a needy bastard too, I've been wanting you two so bad," said the dragon.

"Likewise," said Nyl, "we've actually read something about it recently, you did a number on Ela."

Obsidian looked at both sisters, concerned.

"Hey, it hit you too pretty bad," said the tigress, pouting a little.

"It did, don't get me wrong, sis, but you were the one bawling non-stop for days because you missed your dragon," said the tiny Nyl, with a concerned voice.

Obsidian was now pretty worried but was afraid of putting too much pressure on either of them.

"What... what happened?" he finally managed to ask them.

Nyl took a deep breath and hugged him close.

"There, there, big guy, you didn't do anything wrong," said Nyl while stroking his scales, "at least not intentionally."

Obsidian listened carefully, not wanting to rush her.

"After you left, we couldn't get you out of our heads, and I don't mean it in a lovey-dovey smitten girl kind of thing," said Nyl with an oddly serious tone, "we're no strangers to love and sex, this was different."

Ela took over from Nyl, as they sometimes did.

"I literally couldn't get you out of my head, like a puppy that has lost her owner, it was a horrible sinking feeling, and I kept dreaming of your eyes, looking deep into mine, saying *MINE* again and again," said the gorgeous tigress, her claws trying to dig into Obsidian's scales, her possessive need evident.

The dragon was surprised, but it oddly made sense, he had felt something special when he had that moment with Ela. It had been powerful, deep, as if he had staked a claim on her soul. He hadn't thought of it more as a deeply dominant moment from him, awakened from pure passion, but it seemed to be something else from what Ela was saying.

"Honestly, both Ela and me were behaving like two addicts looking for a hit," said Nyl, noticing Obsidian's distress and hugging him closer if that was even possible. "We basically played around with everyone we could get our hands on, it was a wild ride, and not in a good sense."

Obsidian held them as close as he could.

"I'm so sorry," he said, feeling utterly horrible for them.

"Shush," said Ela, putting a finger on his snout, "you didn't do it on purpose, and we know you would have dashed here as fast as you could if we told you via sending."

Obsidian nodded and lovingly licked her hands. Ela giggled and scratched his thick tongue.

"We went around consulting with some of the more veteran priestesses, and looked into some books," said Nyl, continuing while petting his chest.

"Nyl did the book stuff, more her thing," said Ela, nuzzling and purring against Obsidian's head.

The red-headed short stack blushed a little and smiled.

"Anyhow, we read about dragons and the powers they are known to have and found an interesting bit on their draconic aura," said Nyl resting her head on Obsidian's arm.

Obsidian listened closely.

"Most of the time," said Nyl, sitting up slightly, "a dragon's powerful aura induces awe into other creatures, both fear and admiration in equal terms."

The young dragon nodded, stroking the ladies' backs with his claws, following their sinuous spines.

Nyl shivered and giggled.

"However, depending on the person and the dragon, the effects could be different. Abject terror, confusion, or even complete adulation, almost like a kobold."

Obsidian looked at them in shock.

"By the gods, are you saying that... I brainwashed you, somehow?" he was genuinely concerned.

Both of them looked at him, shaking their heads.

"Not like that, silly," said Ela, climbing on his chest.

"More like utterly smitten, you intensified what I was feeling tenfold," the tigress smiled, her little claws caressing his chest scales.

"Besides," said Nyl continuing, "it's obvious you weren't aware you were doing it."

"Still," said Obsidian, hugging them both, "I'm so sorry, I didn't want to play with your heads."

Both ladies giggled and kissed him.

"You're so godsdammed sweet," said Ela, planting a long kiss on his snout.

"It's fine, the effects have worn off, and honestly, if you can do the same thing with more care and knowing what you're doing... I'm game for round two."

Obsidian was looking at her with disbelief, and yet, a hint of arousal.

"Really?" he finally said.

"Yes, really," said Nyl, climbing onto his chest with her sister.

"You were literally inside my head, it felt like you were fucking my mind," said Ela, softly rubbing her sensual body, "and it was delicious."

"I'm normally a top, but with you and specially doing that... uff, put those shackles on me, dragon boy, and drag me to your lair."

The tigress had fire in her eyes, and Obsidian could do nothing but staring, slack jawed.

Nyl caressed his tongue and the dragon snapped back, purring and licking her tiny hand.

They both were fantastic at putting him at ease, and his anxiety about this new discovery was dissolving by the second, being replaced by delicious arousal.

"Don't tempt me, I might have discovered a few things myself," he said, and a soft happy growl emanating from his throat.

Both ladies slid down his belly towards his crotch, and laid on either side, caressing him between his legs.

Obsidian purred in delight, his erection returning for a second round.

"Do tell us, big boy," said Ela, her soft hands caressing the ridges on his draconic cock.

The young dragon tried to speak in between moans, as Nyl also started stimulating him, moving a finger along the back of his penis.

"Well, you probably know about dragons hoarding stuff, right?" he said, his claws curling in delight.

Both women nodded, their faces sporting big mischievous smiles.

"Turns out, it's like an instinct or a compulsion, all dragons have it, as far as every person I've spoken with seems to know."

"I met a dragon that hoarded books and scrolls, and he told me that all kinds of weird stuff could be my trigger, and yet, I hadn't found anything."

Ela and Nyl climbed onto his hips and with a sensual moan, pressed their pussies against his erect cock, rubbing them gently, trying to mirror their movements. They were soft, warm and slick, sliding like honeyed bread over him.

Obsidian's head was spinning, and he shivered while clawing at the bed, much to the sister's delight.

"You want to hoard us, handsome?" said Ela, reading him like a trembling horny book.

He nodded.

"Yes," he said, being honest with them both, "I want you both, I want to take you away, marry you and own you."

Nyl hugged her sister, squeezing his cock between their bodies. The sister's warm bellies sandwiched him, his ridges rubbing against Ela's rock-hard abs and Nyl's silken flesh. They giggled as his throbbing became so evident it made their flesh vibrate like tiny waves on a disturbed puddle.

"How blunt and naughty," she said, kissing her sister to tease him more.

"I'm serious," Obsidian said, struggling to think.

"We know you are," said Ela, smiling at him while grabbing her tiny sister's round and silky butt cheeks.

"What if you fall in love with others?" Nyl said, her hips pushing his cock between her lips, giving him soft loving moans as her clit hit the warm ridges on his manhood.

"I don't know," said Obsidian, "but I would probably want to hoard them too, if it happens."

Both girls giggled.

"Greedy boy," said Ela, as she pushed her hips upward, sandwiching his cock between both their lips, purring happily.

"I'm sorry," said the dragon, throbbing for them with ashamed passion.

"Not your fault, you didn't decide to be like this," said Nyl, speeding up her movements with her sister, noticing his orgasm slowly coming.

Obsidian couldn't think straight, so he laid his head back, and clawed the bed more, his whole-body wanting release.

"Don't hold back," said Ela, her voice feeling like the lick of a bonfire on his mind.

12