Obsidian's First Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he didn't, nor he couldn't. The dragon orgasmed in long, thick streams of cum, which became trapped between the two beauties' chests and bellies, suffusing them with his smell.

Ela and Nyl squeezed him between their legs with delight, their bodies intertwined in a beautiful dance of moans, hip thrusts, kisses and caresses.

They kept going a few moments more, milking him for every drop he had, until they both had a sweet, soft orgasm against his warm scales.

Both women laid down, their heads against his belly, all three of them panting for the other.

"What do you think, sis? Do you want to be "kidnapped" by the big bad dragon and turned into a treasure in his harem hoard?" said Ela with a tone that Obsidian wasn't sure if it was playful, serious or both.

"You're asking the biggest bottom of both of us if I want to be owned property of the gorgeous and sweet dragon that we're both smitten with?" said Nyl, playing along, "sheesh, what a tough question."

Obsidian lifted his head again, trying to look at them in their eyes.

"You... you like it?" he finally asked, a knot the size of a mountain in his throat.

"Yes, we do," said Nyl, speaking for both.

"We've been smitten since those days we spent together, and the more we talked via sending and letter, the more we wanted to be with you. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't, but it feels right to be with you, and we want to give it a shot," said Ela petting his snout.

"But we do have conditions!" said Ela, raising one hand.

Obsidian nodded and grabbed them both again in his claws, moving them upwards towards his chest again, so it was easier to talk.

"Anything you want," said the dragon, risking a happy smile.

"First off," said Ela as if she was to dictate a legal document, "we need collars, or rings or brands or something, cannot be a hot dragon slave without one."

Obsidian laughed, squeezing them both against his scales, his chest feeling like it could burst from love and happiness.

"Second, we want to be able to see you, so work a schedule or something, but you better cuddle us and make love to us!."

The dragon nodded, agreeing without reservation.

"And finally, promise us that you will do the best you can to make us happy, and we'll do the same," said Nyl, her blue eyes piercing into his very soul.

"I swear," said the dragon, hugging them as hard as he could without breaking them.

"Oh, and when you hoard new cuties, tell them to come by our room if they swing both ways, because we do," said Ela, giving Obsidian the dirtiest face, he had ever seen his sweet tigress do.

"Heaven's yes! An orgy in a dragon's hoard sounds utterly insane!" said Nyl, biting her lip and squeezing her hips sensually, the idea obviously more than appealing to her.

Obsidian kissed both of them with abandon, his tongue pushing as deep as their throats would let him, and both women moaned in delight at his lascivious effort, their hands stroking his scales non-stop.

"Are you both honestly OK with this?" he said, nuzzling them.

"We would have liked having you all for ourselves," Ela said, "but we'd rather be part of your life like this than not part of it at all."

"Besides, it actually sounds super-hot."

"I'm so happy I could cry," said the dragon, purring so loudly they were all vibrating.

"We're happy too, we were actually planning to ask you to date us properly, but I guess this is the dragon way of doing things," said Nyl, catching her breath from the lung-busting kiss.

"I swear I will make you happy," he said, a few tears sliding down his snout, which were carefully cleaned by Ela.

"Just be the lovely person you've shown us you are, it's been so nice to talk with you these past few months, even remotely," said Nyl, while Ela took her turn enjoying his tongue exploring her mouth and throat.

Obsidian nodded and nuzzled them both.

"I need to get you a collar or ring," he said, thinking out loud.

"Or brand," said Ela again, winking at him while poking him softly and making gestures towards Nyl, who was wriggling in arousal.

"I want a wedding! Bottom or not, I want a cute and sexy ceremony," said Nyl, her voice dripping with excitement.

"Oh yes, indeed, sis. We could dress all fancy and sexy, our dragon husband could then rip off our clothes, collar and brand us as we swear life-long devotion to each other," Ela said as her tail lashed around with delight.

"You got it, my beloved brides-to-be," both girls swooned at Obsidian's words, and he grinned like a fool as his chest seemed ready to explode with happiness.

"Oh! Speaking of fun things...," said Obsidian, his fire returning stronger than ever, now that he knew where he stood with them, and he was the happiest he had ever been.

"I have something to show you."

Both ladies looked at him with curious eyes.

"Well?" said Ela, her ears perked like those of a kitten.

Obsidian concentrated and carefully used his shape changing ability again, but this time, he focused on a new form.

His frame switched from quadruped to biped, but he retained mostly his same physical traits, such as scales, claws, wings...

In essence, he turned into an anthropomorphic version of himself, just smaller, yet still taller than the amazonian Ela.

Both ladies looked at him with the eyes of little girls at a candy store.

"Oh, by the goddess, this is hot," said Nyl, biting her lip.

"Please tell me you can transform into other things," said Ela, her hungry claws already exploring her lover's new body.

"Of course," said Obsidian, with a small drop of smugness, throwing them playful licks.

Ela literally thrusted with her hips, like some kind of horny animal.

"Say, my fierce feline wife," said Obsidian, using his best seductive tone, which made Ela's tail jolt upwards as if it had been struck by lightning.

"I want to make a slut sandwich, fancy being my other slice of bread?" he said, making gestures towards Nyl, like Ela had done a moment before.

Nyl looked at them both with startled doe eyes, like an animal realizing it's about to be devoured, yet relishing in arousal for it.

Ela winked at Obsidian and rolled to the side towards a little silk sack under her dresser, and procured from it a rather realistic strap on, which she proceeded to slip on with a filthy moan.

"Dibs on her ass," said Obsidian, standing up with Nyl firmly immobilized under his arm, not that the small cutie was making any effort in escaping.

"Good choice," said Ela, standing in front of him, lubricating up her strap-on while licking her lips as if about to enjoy a delicious meal.

"Have you ever had a tiny slut ass?" said Ela, helping him to hold her legs and hips, getting her into position.

"I'm afraid not!" said Obsidian, rubbing the tip of his cock against Nyl's tiny and soft asshole, making the small girl quiver with anticipation.

"Oh, you're in for a treat!" said Ela, spreading her sister's asshole for her lover, "go gentle at first, but as soon as you feel you are lodged good and proper inside, and you feel she's comfortable, hammer her without mercy."

"You know how much Nyl likes being fucking destroyed by good dick," said Ela, giving her sister a cute kiss on her nose.

Obsidian's arousal was such that keeping a minimum of self-control felt like fighting a tsunami, but he did his best for his beloveds.

He looked down at Nyl, who was looking up at him, her eyes begging him to wreck her without mercy, her lips trembling and babbling incoherently.

Obsidian felt he could dive into those eyes, so deep and beautiful. He tried to focus on them, get lost in them, same as it had happened with Ela months ago.

He found it easy, it was as if Nyl had thrown the doors of her mind open. Her psyche was warm, sweet and comfortable, and he felt as if he could reach down into it and grab her very heart.

And so he did, it felt like his mind extended like a claw onto hers, and with a firm grip, he grabbed her heart and squeezed it, a loud horny gasp leaving the red haired beauty's lips as he did so. He held it long enough he could feel his imprint burned onto it, Nyl's eyes going misty, almost inebriated. He felt he could make her do anything he desired, and that she was giving him this power made him feel the most special creature in the universe.

After a second, he just said "MINE."

The word sunk deep into her, hitting her mind like an anvil falling from a tower.

He felt the gorgeous woman's mind melt before him, and her body orgasm without any reservation.

"Yours," she said in a soft, sweet and drone-like tone.

And with this, Obsidian let her body slip onto his cock, his tapered tip sliding into her ass as if it had been made to accommodate it.

Nyl groaned and spasmed in delight as her body slid down each of Obsidian's ridges, until her little asshole slammed against his fiery knot.

Her body had gone limp like that of a doll, so Obsidian helped her wrap her legs and arms around her sister like a koala, who kissed the dragon with a look that would have put a volcano to shame.

"You better fuck me senseless like this later," said Ela, slipping her strap on into her sister's pussy, just as she wrapped her arms around Obsidian for grip.

"I swear," said the young dragon to his beloved, as he started thrusting into his silken cock sheath.

Nyl gripped her sister as if her life depended on it, as both Ela and Obsidian pressed against her as much as they could, hugging and kissing each other, fucking the tiny woman as if she was nothing but a pleasure toy between them.

Obsidian looked deeply and lovingly into Ela's green eyes, they sparkled with happiness, and he felt how she firmly gripped the small of his back.

"I do not know what I have done to deserve you both," said the dragon, his heart swirling with emotions like a crucible melting metals into a burning bubbly mess.

Ela caressed his snout as Nyl's head dropped against her chest, drooling and babbling incoherently at the onslaught of thrusting her small body was receiving.

"Neither do we, but I do not question what good comes my way," she said with a twinkle in her eyes. "Enjoy it, enjoy us, let us enjoy you, for you never know when anything will end."

Wise words, though Obsidian, lunging at her with his snout and starting a savage kiss, both of them licking and biting each other like animals in love.

The room was drowned with the wet, sloppy sounds of Nyl being used, a small puddle forming below her from the brutal pounding her body was receiving.

Her eyes were completely rolled back, her difficult breathing intermixed with her babbling, and the sound of Ela and Obsidian smacking lips with such passion it felt like they were going to eat each other's faces.

The dragon's tail started to twitch, and Ela started thrusting harder, giving her husband-to-be a wink.

"Go on, handsome dragon of mine, fill her up till she bursts!" she said, squeezing Obsidian's bum as she growled at him.

And Obsidian obliged, not that he could hold any longer, slamming his hips against Nyl as he erupted once more for them.

He felt like a torrent came out from his body, making Nyl's belly even swell as it was filled with her dragon's cum. It kept going for what seemed like an eternity, dirty sloshing sounds coming from between them, as Obsidian felt as if he had broken a dam.

"Fuck, that was brutal!" said Ela, caressing her sister's bloated belly. "Quick, fetch me the silk bag, don't pull out."

Obsidian clumsily grabbed it with his tail and moved it to Ela's hand, who fished inside it and pulled out a rather large butt-plug, which made Obsidian smile.

"Knowing how much my slutty sister likes being filled, let's make sure nothing spills while she's out," said Ela with a naughty grin.

Carefully, Obsidian lifted Nyl just enough that Ela could slip the plug in just as he pulled out, so barely any of his cum spilled on the ground, and even the little that did rain down as if someone had overturned a full glass.

Obsidian wasn't sure why he had ejaculated so much, but he was keen to investigate further.

Lovingly, Ela and Obsidian laid Nyl down on the mattress and covered her with a soft silken sheet.

The beautiful red head looked somewhat ridiculous, her eyes were almost under her skull because of how much they had rolled back, her tongue was lolling out of her slacked jaw as if she was a thirsty mutt, and she couldn't stop quivering while clumsily caressing her bloated belly.

"Is she going to be, OK?" asked Obsidian, caressing his beloved Nyl.

"Sore as hell," said Ela, "but good sore, the kind that reminds you of the fun you had before and puts a smile on your face."

Obsidian giggled and stood up, hugging the beautiful tigress.

"And now," said Ela looking at him, "I want what she just had," she said, pointing at her sister.

The young dragon gave his lover a deliciously dirty smile, moving as close to her as he could without merging with her flesh. His cock, wet and dirty from all the fun they've had, was once again rock hard, Obsidian having found some otherworldly reservoir of stamina thanks to them, and it pressed and rubbed against her cum stained belly and rock-hard abs.

With the flick of a wrist and an incantation, it once again split into two cocks of the same size, one over the other, and Ela licked her lips as her slender hand groped and caressed the throbbing and pulsating members.

"All of this for little old me?" she said, putting on her best fake surprise face, which made Obsidian giggle as he returned the favour by moving a hand under her firm ass checks and slipping two fingers into her hungry pussy.

Ela bent slightly forward to allow his thick fingers inside her, while purring in delight. Her green eyes quietly looked at him from below in the most deliciously submissive way that Obsidian had ever seen her do.

"All this for you, my love," the dragon said, wanting to literally devour her this instant.

She sensually licked his chest without breaking eye contact, her pussy making lovely wet sounds as Obsidian explored it with his fingers.

"Please do not stop pounding me until the only thing left of me is a quivering and purring mess of flesh that only remembers how much it loves you," Ela said, with a soft, silky and mewling tone that made Obsidian feel as if his scales would melt.

He pulled her towards his face and kissed her with abandon, his left hand caressing her mane as his right explored the silken depths of her pussy. Their purrs mixed in a gentle and soothing droning sound.

"Don't worry, my love," he said to her while trying to pierce through her green eyes with his gaze, "I'm going to fucking destroy you."

Ela laughed at this reminder of their first time together; yet she blushed like a teenager while biting her lip, her crotch soaked with unbridled arousal.

"I think I've created a monster," she said, digging her little claws on his chest.

Obsidian flipped her around, so she faced away from him, and pushed her down into the mattress. The lovely tigress fell face first onto it with a moan, and raised her hips, shaking her needy holes at him.

"And you love it," said Obsidian as he crawled on top of her like an animal about to devour his prey.

To say they had filled him with confidence, was an equal understatement as to say that the sun was a small light in the sky. He had never felt so powerful, so loved, so full of desire...

He wanted to take them more and more, mark and own every cell of their bodies, shackle their minds to his heart, and literally own their souls. But what drove him mad with love and lust more than anything, is that he could feel, without a doubt, that they wanted it too.

His burning cocks were literally dripping over Ela's stone-firm ass cheeks and her equally soaked and hungry holes.

Obsidian didn't wait any longer, he plunged his erections into her, one in her tight little asshole, and another in her pussy, his tapered tips and ridges forcing them open like a pair of spears stabbing her flesh.

Ela groaned with a mix of pain and pleasure, her clawed toes curling as Obsidian grabbed her firmly by the neck with his right hand, softly placing most of his weight on her, immobilizing her against the mattress.

He growled, biting her fluffy ear, his hips slapping against her ass with abandon, Ela's tail twitching and jerking against his body as she clawed the mattress with passionate desperation.

She couldn't utter a word, the only thing coming out of her animalistic grunts and moans, mixed with sweet, pleasant purrs and sloshing wet sounds.

Obsidian shifted a bit to grab her better, putting her in a headlock and holding one of her hands against the mattress.

Ela's face had lost any semblance of coherence, her mouth half opened as she struggled for breath while groaning for more, her gorgeous eyes half hidden under her skull.

With each thrust, Obsidian sank further and further into a delicious rut, where nothing existed but them, and she was nothing but a willing sheath for his cocks.

He felt his mind drift off into dreams of the sisters and him in deep delightful orgies, piles of bodies intertwined in mad passion.

Obsidian could not control his very hips anymore, and he slammed his hips so hard both knots slipped into Ela with a filthy wet sound and a scream of pain and pleasure from the tigress.

She started to shiver non-stop in his arms from her brutal orgasm, and this was more than Obsidian could hold.

He orgasmed inside her with abandon, feeling as if an unending well had been opened inside him, his cocks shooting what seemed to be like litres of cum.

Obsidian didn't care though, he was too hypnotized by the situation and his beloved, and it wasn't until only a few drops were sliding out of his shafts that his mind returned to him.

He released poor Ela's throat, who coughed and gasped under him, but whose difficult breathing quickly turned into delighted purrs.

The young dragon turned on his side, dragging the beautiful tigress with him, her body still locked to his via his knots, and she happily settled as a little spoon in his arms.

Nyl had regained her senses while they fucked, and the lovely redhead was touching herself, beyond aroused by what she had just seen, her belly still full of her lover's cum.

Obsidian smiled and playfully slithered his long muscular tail towards her, teasing her pussylips with the tip.

The lovely woman licked her lips and firmly grabbed it, feeling the dragon's soft scales.

She plunged it into her pussy without fear and continued playing with herself while giving him and Ela a lewd happy smile.

"We might need to stop for some water," said Obsidian, while kissing the drowsy Ela on her head.

"Oh yes, please," said Nyl, trying to shove his tail as deep as her little body would allow.

"And we need wedding dresses, and collars," said Ela, slurring her words while she purred against her beloved dragon.

"And brands," said Obsidian, in a dirty sensual tone.

Both ladies giggled and Nyl shivered, having a little orgasm with his tail.

"He has learned quickly," said Nyl, playing with her perky breasts.

"I had the best teachers ever," said Obsidian, throwing her a kiss.

The three of them giggled and laughed, snuggling to each other as much as they could.

"I love you two," he said, his heart bare for both of them to see.

Nyl caressed his snout, while Ela nuzzled his head and shoulders.

"And we love you, gorgeous," they said, practically embracing him with their words.

And this time there was no doubt, he loved them, they loved him, and he would cherish them forever.

He couldn't wait to see what the future would bring.

12