Occult Orgy: Annabelle Lee

Story Info
A beautiful woman performs a dark occult ritual for riches.
3.6k words
4.04
4.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Occult Orgy: Annabelle Lee

Annabelle Lee

Age: 36

Occupation: Antique Store Owner

Hair color: Blonde

Location: Ashfall Manor, California, United States of America.

Ash Manor was the perfect venue for Annabelle Lee. She bought the place at a very low price. It was cheap due to its dark history and reputation. It was said that the notorious magician Antoine Ashfall performed occult rituals and conducted orgiastic parties within the abandoned manor. After the legendary occultist died, the manor was left empty and it fell into disrepair throughout the years. Annabelle, just like Antoine Ashfall, was also deep into the occult. Unfortunately, she was also deep in debt. Determined to save her antique shop Ye Olde Memories, she decided to perform the most over-the-top hardcore sex ritual dedicated to the demon Buné for the sole purpose of becoming rich. That was the exact reason why she bought Ashfall Manor. The manor's arcane energies is perfect for fueling the ritual.

It was 2 am. Annabelle Lee, antique store owner and occult enthusiast, walked into the huge magic circle drawn on the wooden floor. Her gorgeous figure was clad in a black silk robe. Holy words and godly names were written within the circle. Before the circle was an equally huge triangle with Latin and Hebrew words inscribed at the edge. Accompanying the beautiful woman were four naked men to represent the four classical elements.

Gene was a very intelligent college professor with blonde hair. So intelligent, he became a member of Mensa. Known as Gene the Genius to his friends, he was mercurial and had the gift of gab which is why he was one of Annabelle's best lovers. He represented Air.

Mervin was a very sensitive handsome man with silvery blonde hair. He worked as an underwear model. He loved animals and hanging out at beaches. In his spare time, he volunteered at charity drives. He represented Water.

Alfred was a natural redhead who worked in advertising. He was hot-blooded and prone to fiery tempers. However, he was also a great lover and a passionate patron of the arts. He loved to play billiards and participate in dangerous drag races. He represented Fire.

Terry was an afro-american man with a chiselled body. He was Annabelle's personal trainer and occasional lover. Despite his looks, Terry was no mere muscle head. He was honest, practical and down-to-earth. That's why he represented Earth.

However, in occult lore, there was a fifth element and that was called the Ether. The Ether was the most neutral, most transcendental and most spiritual of the elements. Annabelle strongly believed that she was that element. She confidently believed that her assertiveness, force of personality and obsession with dark magick made her perfect as the leader of her personal cabal of black magicians.

All four men were standing behind Annabelle within the magic circle. Annabelle waved a magickal dagger in the air and chanted the incantation and mystical words of power.

"By the power of Adonai, Shaddai and The Tetragrammaton, I command thee, Buné the demon with the power to grant wealth, wisdom and eloquence, to appear before me within the triangle and grant my petition."

Nothing happened.

"By the Holy Hosts of the Most High, I command thee to appear before me within the triangle, Buné! Appear and grant my wish or be dragged back into Hell, seared by pain and suffering dealt by the angels!"

Still nothing happened. In a loud and very commanding voice, Annabelle attempted to recite the most condemning incantation.

"By all celestial forces of the One Above All, appear before me within the triangle and grant my wish! Pain and suffering upon thee! The angels scream for retribution! The sun sears! The oceans boil! Th-"

"I am here, magician. Do not finish that last incantation." A deep gravelly voice said. Materializing before the five occultists was a red demon with a human-like head between two dragon heads on his shoulders. "State your petition and give me an offer." Annabelle knelt down in respect.

"Oh mighty Buné, great duke and leader of 35 legions of spirits, we welcome you.

Grant my petition, oh majestic one. Give me immense wealth. I wish for five billion US American dollars. In exchange..."

Annabelle Lee disrobed and dropped her silk robe to the floor, revealing her exquisite body to the demon. She proudly displayed her smooth radiant skin, large luscious breasts and moist shaven pussy.

"I shall entertain you with a live sex show with my assistants!" The blonde black magician declared.

"Proceed. If it's satisfactory enough, your wish shall be granted."

Annabelle turned to Gene and gave him a torrid French kiss. As their tongues wrapped around each other, they fondled each other's bodies Gene lovingly squeezed Annabelle's bountiful breasts and lightly pinched her nipples while Annabelle caressed the professor's dick. They gently laid down on the floor and Gene inserted his penis inside Annabelle's womanhood. The blonde woman moaned and dropped her dagger to the floor.

"Oooohhh... yessss..."

As Gene gently and slowly fucked Annabelle in the pussy, Mervin and Alfred knelt down to suck Annabelle's massive melons. They clamped their mouths on her nipples and lovingly sucked the erect nubs. The blonde sorceress moaned even louder.

"Oooooooh!!!"

Terry knelt down near Annabelle's head and plunged his hard cock into her mouth. "Mmffff!" Annabelle yelped through her penis-muffled mouth.

As soon as Gene and Terry came inside Annabelle, they switched places with Mervin and Alfred. After Mervin and Alfred ejaculated inside the curvy blonde, all five stood up.

"That's it? It was so tame and boring!" Buné complained. "Boys, show her how I'd like my live sex show!"

All four men grabbed Annabelle Lee. The blonde sorceress was furious. "What is this!? Are you betraying me!!??" She asked with anger in her voice.

"We got tired of you playing with our hearts, manipulating us and bossing us around all the time so we summoned Buné last week and made a different deal: we offer you to Buné for immense wealth!" Gene explained. The smile on his face was full of malice. "Oh, one moment please."

Gene walked out of the magic circle. He erased some of the divine letters in the summoning triangle. With that, Buné was free. "Thank you mortal." The demon said.

"Hey don't worry, babe. We'll share our fortune with you... as long as you become our personal fuck-toy! Mmmm..." Mervin said as he licked his lips.

"Yeah you arrogant and demanding bitch! You brought this upon yourself. You've been a very bad girl! I can't wait to punish you!" Alfred yelled. His blood was boiling both with rage and lust.

"Hahaha yeah bitch. Boy oh boy I can't wait to plug your holes after all this." Terry said. He seemed very soft-spoken but his resentment towards Annabelle were just as strong as the others.

"I swear! I will kill all-!" Alfred slapped her hard in the face and then grabbed her hair roughly. Annabelle's eyes were wide open and full of shock. "Shut up, bitch! We run this ritual now!"

"Guys, I got handcuffs and ankle-cuffs right here. Lets cuff the bitch to the altar!" Gene said with excitement. The altar was big enough for one adult to lie on so it was perfect for the men's nefarious plan. They cleared the occult stuff off the altar and cuffed Annabelle to it. The blonde and curvaceous occultist struggled to break free but it was useless. For the very first time in her life, she was afraid.

Alfred pulled out a cat o' nine tails. Annabelle saw the flogging tool and was terrified. She futilely struggled and her voluptuous body jiggled in all the right places. Alfred's grew hard as he glared at the helpless woman.

"Do you offer yourself to Lord Buné?" Gene asked the bound bitch. "No!" Annabelle replied defiantly. The professor nodded to Alfred and the redhead flogged the busty blonde on the thigh with the cat o' nine tails. "Aaaaaah!!!!" Annabelle screamed. The pain from the whip greatly stung her.

"Hey guys! What if we stick a vibrator into her pussy? That might weaken her will faster." Mervin suggested. "Brilliant! Set it in!" The blonde man grinned and took out the vibrator. It was big and made with stainless steel. Mervin approached Annabelle. "Fuck you, Mervin!" The blonde man laughed and said "Soon, my dear. Soon!" He rammed the vibrator inside Annabelle's pussy and turned it on. The blonde bitch screamed with pleasure. "AAAAAAAH!!!!!"

"I ask you again, bitch. Do you offer yourself to Lord Buné!?" Gene asked. "Ear shit, Gene!" Annabelle replied. The demon and the traitors chuckled. Gene gave the signal and Alfred whipped the bound woman on her stomach. "AAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Both the pain from the whip and the pleasure from the vibrator at the same time were too much for her. However, her will was still strong.

"Hold on, gang. I got a pair of nipple clamps. Lets put them on her big fat tits." Terry said. Gene approved and so the black man placed the clamps on Annabelle's nipples. "Aaaah!!!" Annabelle screamed when Terry put the first clamp on her right nipple. She shook her ginormous jugs to shake off the pain which made the demon and Annabelle's betrayers laugh hard. Terry put the second clamp on the other nipple and that sent the busty blonde howling with pain. All the men in the ritual room laughed.

Terry stepped away from the altar. Gene asked again. "Don't make this anymore painful for yourself, Annabelle. Do you offer yourself to Lord Buné?" Despite the excruciating pain on her clamped nips, the searing pain from the flogging and the non-stop pleasure from the vibrator in her overstimulate pussy, the chesty occultist remained defiant.

"ALL OF YOU GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!!!!" Annabelle screamed with so much anger. Her face was furiously burning red. The demon and the traitors laughed really hard.

"Haha heh. I guess we have no choice. Increase the hurt, boys."

Alfred, with a combination of fury and glee, kept on whipping Annabelle Lee's nude bound body which sent her on a screaming spree. Mervin increased the vibrator to maximum intensity which drove Annabelle's pelvis to convulse and cum in copious amounts. Terry mauled Annabelle's melons hard with his big strong muscular hands and made them jiggle while the clamps on her tortured titties brought more pain as they shook. Annabelle screamed as the abuse and overstimulation of her naked cuffed body continued.

"Lord Buné, what do you think of our show so far?" Gene asked Buné.

"I love it! The combined energies from her hatred, anger, pain and pleasure nourish me! You boys are doing a great job. No doubt that you four will become great sorcerers." The demon boomed with great joy.

"I'm happy to hear that, my lord. However, her mind still hasn't been broken."

"Do not worry, mortal. She's getting very close to the breaking point." Buné answered with confidence.

------

Ten minutes have passed. Alfred, Mervin and Terry stopped torturing Annabelle. The amply endowed blonde was lying on the altar bound and twitching. Her ruined body were covered in lacerated wounds from the whippings. The vibrator in her pussy made her produce a puddle of cum on the altar. The clamps were removed and left the nipples red and painful. The fire in her eyes were gone. Gene asked calmly. "Do you, Annabelle Lee, offer yourself in mind, body and soul, to Lord Buné, great duke and leader of 35 legions of spirits?"

"Yesss... I offer myself to Lord Buné... Please stop the pain... Please..." Annabelle begged.

"Hmmm... it's no good if the offering is too wounded for carnal purposes." The demon waved his hand over Annabelle's body. Buné not only healed the now subservient sorceress of her lacerations, he also made her bruises and cumstains disappear.

"Uncuff her. It's time for me to have my way with her." The demon commanded. Annabelle grew very fearful.

"No... please... Lord Buné... you're too big..." Annabelle grovelled with tears in her eyes. "Please... I will do anything... don't fuck me... please..."

The demon laughed hard. He grabbed the woman with great strength and carried her. He sat on the altar with his rigid humongous cock pointing up. He impaled Annabelle unto his hard huge dick with so much force her immense breasts jiggled violently. The blonde woman screamed due the sudden feeling of pain. Now impaled on the demon's dick like an erotic kebab, Annabelle Lee stared into the face of Buné.

Bune's dragon heads on his shoulders reached down and started licking Annabelle's titanic teats. Due to the supernatural influence of Buné's dragon heads and mighty cock, the busty blonde's sex drive went overload.

"OOOOOHHHH YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!! THAT FEELS SO GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" The mind-broken bombshell screamed with ecstasy. Out of her own will, Annabelle bounced on Bunés dick with great enthusiasm. The four mages stared at this display of Buné's power in amazement. The busty blonde yelped as she bounced with glee.

"Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ung! Ung! Ung!"

Bune's dragon heads stopped licking Annabelle's tits. Buné's human head reached down and grabbed a whole right boob with his mouth as Annabelle arched her back in pleasure. He sucked her right breast while using his hand to grope the other breast. Suddenly, milk flowed from Annabelle's tits. The big-breasted blonde was never pregnant but the demonic power made it possible. Bunés hungrily feasted on Annabelle's milk and sucked so hard it aroused her. The hardcore sucking of Annabelle's massive mommy milkers made the busty blonde climax.

"AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!"

Annabelle came and coated Buné's dick with her love juice.

"My lord! Please let me suck and lick your dick clean! After that, please destroy my ass!" The big-breasted blonde begged. The demon laughed. He lifted Annabelle off his dick and dropped her to the floor. The busty blonde knelt on all fours with her big delicious-looking ass facing Buné. The demon knelt down and plunged his infernal dick inside the busty blonde. Annabelle screamed. Bunés dick was so big it might split her in two!

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

The demon started thrusting in and out of Annabelle's ass furiously and mercilessly. Annabelle's tits were jiggling violently and swaying back and forth while squirting milk everywhere. The four traitors cheered at this display of demonic debauchery.

"Hail Buné! Hail Buné! Hail Buné!"

The demon kept on smashing Annabelle from behind which made the chesty blonde an incoherent mess! She was no longer the arrogant and demanding black magician. She has become a mindless plaything of the very dark powers she once sought to master.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! AAAAAIIIIIEEEH!!!! YES!!!! FUCK ME HARD FOREVER AND EVER, DADDY BUNÉ!!!!!!!!"

The demon came so hard, his cum seeped from Annabelle's asshole. The busty blonde also came and she let out a sigh of relief. The demon pushed Annabelle aside and began to speak.

"Hahaha no, Annabelle Lee. Your eternal torment and pleasure will not be held in my domain. Instead, you will serve these four men as long as their personal mindless sex slave. Death will evade you. You will live forever and stay young forever but your body will be used and abused for all eternity and you will love every second of it! Mwahahahaha!!!". The demon turned to the four men.

"You four have impressed with your cunning. Your live sex show greatly pleased me. You shall have your immense wealth very soon. Not just that, your female friend here will become your willing sex slave. Oh and by the way, I shall perform a live sex show too. Consider it a bonus."

Buné raised his arms and boomed an incantation.

"By the infernal fires of Hell, I summon you, Antoine Ashfall! I summon your shade and the shades of your followers! Arise! Arise! Arise!"

Suddenly, the ritual room was filled with a dozen ghosts. They all looked like translucent cadavers. One ghost stood out in particular. He looked like the most preserved and most dignified-looking of the bunch with his fancy robe adorned with planetary symbols. It was Antoine Ashfall, the legendary occultist and former owner of Ashfall Manor.

"What do you wish for us to do, master?"

The demon pointed at Annabelle Lee. The broken busty blonde was sitting on the floor rubbing her clit to satisfy her endless lust while sucking the milk out of one of her lactating tits. She was giggling like a mad woman.

"See this mortal slut? I want you to ravish her until the sun rises."

The ghosts made no hesitation and took Annabelle immediately. The busty blonde squealed and laughed insanely as two ghosts sucked on her big bouncy breasts. Two ghosts plunged their incorporeal cocks into her ass and mouth. Antoine, the phantom leader, rammed his ghostly dick inside her pussy. The rest of the ghosts groped the busty whore and licked her body. The ghosts' cold touch stimulated Annabelle's senses to the max.

"Mmf! Mmfff!!!! Mmf!!!! Mmm Mmffff!"

Translation: "Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Keep fucking me, you damned dirty ghosts!"

The four traitors were so turned on they started rubbing their cocks. Buné roared with laughter.

The ghosts took turns ravishing the broken busty blonde. Her mammoth mammaries jiggled unceasingly as spectral hands fondled her gorgeous body. Ghost mouths continued to suck her nipples and all of her holes were stuffed with ghost dicks of every size and shape.

"Mmmfffff!!!! MMMMFFFFF!!!!!!"

For the majority of the evening, the ghosts licked, sucked and fucked Annabelle Lee. They thoroughly ravished every nook and cranny of her beautiful body. Her strong sexual energy nourished them and made them feel more alive. They loved her as she loved them. Due to exhaustion, the big-breasted slut passed out but the ghosts continued having their way with her body until sunrise.

-------

Epilogue

Gene, Mervin, Alfred and Terry got their wealth. As if by weird coincidence, all four of them had a long lost rich elderly relative who suddenly died and left a huge inheritance for each of them. The four young men all became bestest of friends and truest of bros. They started living together in Ashfall Manor and practiced the occult for personal gains. Gene became a highly-esteemed college dean, Mervin became a popular movie star, Alfred became a great racecar driver and Terry ran a very successful barbecue restaurant.

Buné returned to Hell after the ghostly gangbang of Annabelle Lee. He was a happy demon. Not only he gained four new servants, he broke one of the most strong-willed women in the mortal world. News of his latest accomplishments spread throughout the supernatural world. Buné became the most sought after demon by sorcerers world-wide. Of course, that earned him more enemies but he didn't care.

As for Annabelle Lee, her closest kin sold her antique shop and kept the money for themselves. They were the first to report to the police about her disappearance but they were half-assed in their efforts to find her because, quite frankly, Annabelle was a horrid person. The police came up with absolutely nothing in the investigation and gave up. The Disappearance of Annabelle Lee was a trending topic much discussed in the paranormal and occult communities due to the mysterious circumstances surrounding her vanishing and her known involvement in the occult. It was a mystery that remained unsolved to this very day.

----------

Ashfall Manor, 1 pm.

"Ung! Yeah! Take this, bitch!" Alfred grunted while plowing inside the ass of a very amply endowed woman with billowy blonde hair kneeling on all fours in the living room. She was wearing nothing but a black leather collar which was in actuality a magickal glamor charm that altered her mind and made her look different to non-magicians. It also identified her as the Big Four's sex slave. Stacy X has been living with the Big Four for three years. As their personal slut and maid, she cleaned, cooked and serviced their cocks. She did all that in the nude with her large succulent breasts that hanged out like a pair of big delicious fruits and her exposed pussy which glistened all the time.

12