Occult Orgy: Annabelle Lee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alfred, being a sadistic and horny bastard, used a wooden paddle to spank Stacy's round shapely ass (which explained the redness on her butt cheeks) before making her kneel on all fours and pound her ass like his life depended on it. The busty bimbo panted like a dog in heat and moaned as she was getting railed.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Suddenly, two men quickly slid underneath Stacy. It was Mervin and Terry all naked and very hungry for Stacy X's special milk.

"Dude, your barbecue is the best and Stacy's milk is the best desert to wash all that spiciness down!" The movie star said. "Hell yeah, my man! It's better than milkshakes. Lets guzzle for the extra protein!" The restaurant owner agreed. The two men latched on to Stacy's dangling nipples and sucked hard while fingering her moist pussy. Milk flowed heavily into their mouths like a dairy-version of Niagra Falls.

"Aaaaah!!!! Yes, masters! Please keep reaming my ass and sucking my milky tits!" Stacy moaned.

A hand grabbed Stacy X's hair. It was Gene and he had a cold expression. He jammed his hard and erect penis into Stacy's mouth. The collared big-breasted slut swallowed the shaft with so much eagerness. "Mmmfff!!!" Gene grinned evilly as he lovingly stroked Stacy's hair.

"You know, guys. I was very much in love with this woman long ago. My jimmies were rustled very badly when I found out that she had other lovers. Still, I'm glad that the lovers she had were true bros."

"Haha! Hell yeah! Amen to that! Bros before hoes!" Alfred did a high-five with Gene.

And so the four best friends continued to gangbang the mysterious collared busty blonde bimbo for hours. Who was Stacy X? Really, who was she? I guess we'll never know.

The End

12