All Comments on 'Occupancy of an Empty Seat'

by Bn2f

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bn2fBn2f3 months agoAuthor

A thank you to the Literotica moderator(s) for their patience and helpful advice in assisting to enable this to be published. Thank you!

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood3 months ago

Excellent piece of writing. Any chance of a 750 word part 2? Or a part 2 with more than 750 words?

SouthdownSouthdown3 months ago

As short as it was I enjoyed it and it was written in a style of 'OnehitWanda' whose stories captivate me. I look forward to reading more of your works.5*****!

jgainey624jgainey6243 months ago

I like it it is very good

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This whole story was poetry! Beautiful!

BlissMaraBlissMaraabout 1 month ago

I come back to this one, again and again. Truly one of my favorite shorts, ever. The sweet and sudden breathlessness and coy of the chance encounter, and the gamut of emotions and the intensity of wanting yet another--the wait, the watch, the breath, held til bursting. The journey you take the reader on, in 750 words---its building intensity, its sudden and delicious introspect, its headiness and thrill--so very, very well done. I loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBn2f@Bn2f
To those who’ve favorited my works or chosen to follow me: I’m humbled and honored by your graciousness and I give you all a deeply personal and heartfelt “THANK YOU" and me following you is the least I could do to show my gratitude for you recognizing my work. Even if you’ve ...