Occupied by the Fae

Story Info
The Fae soldier comes for more than room and board.
1.9k words
4.46
8.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

Author's note: I'm just toying with ideas, so if something sounds interesting enough for chapters, let me know

*

It felt like months the Fae came to town. Soon they occupied, and many took up residence in the homes, forcing civilians to care for them like they were royalty.

I'd thought they'd never find interest in my home, but even we had an unexpected guest arrive.

My mother and father both catered to him, providing meals, baths, and a bed. I rarely heard a word spoken, though he did have a soft voice when he murmured during sleep. I peeked up often through the floorboards.

I knew I shouldn't have, but I always fantasized about the man who lived with my parents above the floorboards. He must have been seven feet tall. Pointy tips adorned the tops of his ears and, yes, those sharp canines were also a turn on.

Since his arrival, I found myself wishing he would punch through the floorboards and yank me up onto my bed. I'd fight and my cry would be muffled by his massive palm. His too-large cock would raise its head like a cobra ready for strike. Then he would force my legs apart and shred my Virgin cunt. I would be used by him until I couldn't stand. Until I could hardly retain consciousness, soaking on his cum.

My hand slid down beneath my panties. If only he would do those things, I wouldn't be intoxicated by the desire. the faint trace of his earthy odor would have me romanticizing the horror. It would happen someday. A soft exhale escaped as my climax hit.

His heavy breaths softened, as though he was awakening. I cringed at the possibility he knew about me and what I was doing.

After he left during morning, I surfaced and lay on my bed, inhaling his scent, the same as every morning. I knew the truth. What I romanticized was no pleasure to anyone who suffered the abuses of enemies. I couldn't ever let myself be discovered--no matter how much I foolishly wished for it..

I quickly got up and ate the remaining food and cleaned the dishes for my mom. A crashing sound outside drew my attention. The warning to hide.

I bolted toward the small door. Too late. Three fae came in before I had time to get to the end of the hall. The one who captured me was not what any girl would deem handsome, too much of a snarl that made those sharp canines look like weapons.

Pain ripped through my scalp as he yanked my hair. The muted sound of my father's pleas grew distanced as I was dragged to the kitchen. My back crashed onto the table, my responding cry received cruel chuckles by my three captors. Two pinned my arms as the third yanked down my pants.

I didn't want this anymore. No matter how hard I struggled, their grip just sank in tighter. The meanest one had my thighs parted for the ten inch beast between his legs.

He laughed as he spoke in his native tongue. The other two fae ripped my shirt, exposing my breasts. They each dipped down to suck a nipple, letting their fangs scrape the sensitive flesh. The frightening fae stroked a shap fingernail along my slit.

I cried. Eyes squeezed tight, I waited for my doom, the sounds of metal buckles clinking was enough warning that I was about to be brutally raped.

Whatever crude language they spoke held the tone of ridicule. My struggle to wiggle free ended with a sharp slap to my face. I screamed. A cruel finger prodded my cunt.

Then came a voice I recognized. Would the Fae who lived with us help or hurt me?

My eyes fluttered open with the desire to see my rescuer. He towered over the others, who all backed away, leaving my pussy grateful the clawing had ended. My mother's cries registered, seeming to declare this wasn't a friendly visit on his part.

He ordered something, his tone curt. A rough hand gripped my hair--his hand. He dragged me into the room he had claimed, slamming the door hard. So he would brutally rape me in private, only slightly better than what the others planned.

I scrambled across the room, pathetically attempting to cover myself with my ripped shirt.

He grabbed me like I weighed nothing and threw me onto the bed, my tear-wettened face down into the mattress.

A sharp pain hit my backside, causing me to shriek. I struggled to crawl away.

His massive hands wrapped my thighs and pulled me toward the edge of the bed. The firm grip and control had an ache building between my legs. I'd fantasized about him taking me this way.

Another smack that held in place against my ass for a few seconds.

I whimpered from the sharp sting.

Metal clicked in the discernible sound of when he loosens his breehes every night before bed. All I could do was brace for the inevitable torment.

Several more smacks were unleashed on my backside, each brought a pained whimper.

Once he'd stopped, I peeked over my shoulder to see why the assault hadn't gone any further.

He stood several feet back, an inhumanly large cock in his fist. Our eyes met--his an intense forest green. There was a flirtatious tone to his voice as he cooed indecipherable words to me.

I blushed.

His intent stare lingered on me as he continued to jack off. I rolled onto my back, the move directed his attention to my breasts until I slightly widened my legs.

He didn't mount me, but his heavily lidded eyes devoured my cunt as he moved closer. Cum ribboned over the distance, the expression on his gratified face was one that had my inner thighs slickening with my desire. The heavy seed landed in hot streaks on my stomach.

He barked an order, one I was thankful I didn't know the meaning of given his tone. I scooted backwards, not bothering to cover my ample breasts on display.

He stepped from the room. The other Fae voices trailed outside as they all left.

Had he saved me from the others? it was a close call if so. He hadn't even harmed me. Fae always took their spoils, and brutally, but not him.

I remained in my former room a while, undisturbed until my mother finally snuck in to check on me.

I didn't tell her anything beyond the fact that it was an act. He hadn't attacked me, made me cry in pain for show, but no wrong had been committed. If anything, it was a right to be repaid.

****

My parents were more welcoming of him when evening fell. I'd returned to where I hid in the small crawl space beneath the floor.

The male said nothing, only ate the meal my mother had prepared then returned to my old room for sleep.

Once I could hear the heavy sounds of his sleeping breaths, I lay back, ignoring the pain on my sore ass, and stroked my excited cunt.

Back to imagining him in control, I pinched a sore nipple. How I wished his fangs had been the ones to scrape the sensitive flesh.

Taps to the floorboards drew my attention to where he slept.

"Come." The word was still soft, despite the strength of his accent.

He had always roused on the nights I pleasured myself while fantasizing about him. He must have always knew.

I quietly snuck up the hidden door to the hall closet then slipped into my old room. Though only a small amount of light trickled in, it was enough to gaze upon his intrigued face. Heat stirred between my legs.

"Des," he spoke low with a tap to his chest.

"Mary," I quietly replied to Des.

The bed squeaked as he stood. I tilted my head up to see the glitter of his eyes. The smell of him was more intoxicating as it filled my senses. Closer than ever before.

With only a few inches between us, his controlled breaths flowed down my face. The bulge in his shorts pressed my belly. His gentle touch slithered beneath my gown, working it up over my head and off my arms. The chill of the air caused my abused nipples to harden. His thumb firmly circled one, bringing a whimper from me.

He lowered onto his knees, and placed his mouth to the battered breast. The small fangs tickled as he formed a suction. Lick, suck, glance upward, twirl tongue. He continued to tease me with only those movements.

"Fuck me," I breathed. This was just as tormenting as if he went ahead and pounded into me with the leviathan between his legs.

He hummed against my breast, before focusing his attention on the other. When I lowered my hand down my panties, he slapped it.

I jerked backward, wincing from the sharp cut of his fang on my nipple. His predatory growl sent a primal fear through me. Whatever the words were, by his expression, I knew to return where I had been--without my hand beneath my underwear.

His mouth latched to the aching nipple again. Des didn't even allow me to comb my fingers through his hair, instead he forced my hands behind my back. After he'd had his fun with my breasts, he pulled me close and began kissing me, letting a long finger rove my slit before dipping it into my drenched cunt.

Torture, this slow tease was its own abuse. I rocked my hips as his finger sank into me. He pushed another in, stretching me a little.

I reached to where his hard cock prodded my hip.

He fisted my hair then angrily hissed something before shoving me face first onto the bed. Fae were fucking weird! Was this their foreplay? did they get this angry because a woman wanted an orgasm.

His leather belt was forced into my mouth, and cinched tight around my head. "Obey," he ordered before twisting both my nipples painfully hard. Thick leather silenced my cry as I fell onto the bed.

Des immediately rolled me onto my back and pushed my knees to my chest. His next order most likely was for me to remain in the awkward position--I obeyed.

His palm landed hard on my mound. Tears filled my vision as I looked up to him. The man I desired to have his way with me only glared before another slap so hard I cried against the silencing belt.

He spread me wide and shoved two long fingers inside, stretching my entry as he pumped fast and deep. The pain mixed with intense pleasure. I rocked into his hand, finally in a rhythm now that he was happy with me. His mouth landed on my soaked cunt. An unnaturally long tongue shattered my hymen and fucked me.

Too good, this felt too painfully good. My hips slammed forward as bliss spread and my walls clamped his tongue. Sweet release had me moaning into the belt.

When my heavy eyes fluttered open, he was standing and jacking his cock above me with earnest. The gorgeous Fae's perfect physique filled me with lust. The climax had him bowing forward as seed gushed onto my breasts.

Soon, both of us were sweaty messes plastered to the bed, and Des has lost the dangerous bite to his tone.

But I still wanted him to take ownership of my flimsy body.