Occupied by the Fae Ch. 02

Story Info
Des brings his soldier friends.
1.4k words
4.65
4.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

Laying next to Des felt strange. It felt nice not being alone at night. But the moment my sexual excitement returned, he grumbled. The words were low and harsh. Only one word was understood. "Go."

Hurt be the rejection, I slunk down the hall and down to the crawlspace beneath the house. But I needed to be close to Des. He was magnetic. Even moreso every moment I was near him.

The next morning, after he left, I immediately rushed up to lay in my old bed, taking in the fresh smell of him. Touching myself as I imagined his rough hands. How good they felt when they smacked my mound.

****

I spent most of the day hiding from my mother, fearful she heard me with Des. But with the nights louder since the fae arrived, it wouldn't be out of the norm.

She didn't bother with telling me to hide when Des returned. I was caught off guard when he stepped into the kitchen, nostrils flaring. Made worse by the two new fae that stepped in after him. Both of which also had the look of smelling something.

Maybe it was the meal mother was cooking, but his glare was set on me. Tingles shot to my core.

He sat at the table, the heated stare didn't let up. The other two did the same. I turned to go down beneath the floor.

"Sit," Des ordered, curt.

My swallow caught in my throat as I turned. How could he be so sexy and frightening?

He pulled a chair next to him. Luckily not touching either of the others who were across from me. They were just as appealing to look at.

I sat where he ordered, silent and unable to meet his green eyes. His hand shot beneath my dress, prodding my wet slit. Embarrassment flooded me as I noted how the other two watched.

"You disobeyed!" He jerked to his feet before yanking my arm, and pulling me into my old room. Since when did he have any right to decide whether I could have an orgasm or not. Or how did he even know I'd pleasure myself?

He opened a duffelbag, rummaging about until he had something metal in hand. it looked like a long leaf and stem. I wasn't fast enough to get away before he ripped off my panties, but I struggled anyway, need growing between my legs. But he didn't force himself on me and shred me with his massive cock. Whatever that metal thing was, he shoved it up my cunt.

Cold. It was so cold. It seemed to fuse with me. I patted it. The skin numb to the touch, but my clit still ached for an orgasm. I couldn't even stick a finger inside myself.

"You bastard fae!" The only joy in my life since the fae came had been taken from me. A painful shock came from the device, causing me to yelp and stumble into him.

"No speaking!" He said before another jolt. I had to wonder whether he knew the language better than he let on. His hands went to my breasts to gently fondle the peaks, making every ounce of me turn into putty for his will.

"Sit there." He pointed before he unfastened his pants.

I obeyed, mouth watering as his enormous cock bobbed with the step he took in front of me until it pressed against my lips. I could hardly tolerate the idea of him getting to receive pleasure while holding mine hostage. But I wouldn't dare argue. Though the idea of him fisting my hair and forcing himself in was what I wanted.

My tongue glided the length before stopping to taste the salty precum. His moan was enough to have me enthusiastic about having it in my mouth. I opened wide, welcoming it-- and his pleasure. There was nothing I wanted more than to feel this fae, to earn his fucking. What made me the type he didn't throw me over and force himself upon me though? Maybe the way I craved him made that a disinteresting endeavor.

In and out. My hands joining to stroke his length and massage his swinging testicles. My head bobbed. Throat tapped. He gripped my hair, pressing deeper, but gentle enough it didn't didn't hurt or gag me.

"Mary," he purred, long and slow in a way that made me even more eager and feeling the heat between my legs. Touching myself did me no good though, as though the ache couldn't be satisfied. The shock it caused was both painful and delighting, only making that ache worse.

Des yanked my head back by my hair to force my stare upward. The cock plopped out. "I own your pleasure." He pushed my knees to my chest, spread so he could view all I had to offer. With one hand he covered my mouth before a painful slap to my mound. That mixed with the shocking pain had me screaming, though silenced. Three more times he hit my cunt.

His hand moved from my face to brace over my head, and he glared as he jacked himself off, the strokes slurping with the speed before his eyes rolled back and hot ropes landed from my chest to my mouth.

****

That the two other fae came into the room with us. Ryker had darker skin and sea-green eyes. Ash had ash blonde hair and forest green eyes similar to Des. But ash's gaze remained narrowed on me with a look of disapproval. All three had their shirts off and, revealing perfected bodies. They looked me up and down as I lay on my back, completely nude with my legs spread wide. More heat filled me, and somehow I knew all three of the fae could sense the building need.

Ryker spoke to Des, the language uninterpretable to me.

Des grunted. Ryker came to stand where my legs were spread, dropping his pants to reveal a cock slightly smaller than Des', but still large enough it would probably shatter me. I wanted Des, not that there was anything wrong with Ryker, but Des was the one who'd been in my fantasies. He was going to let this fae male force himself upon me.

I scurried backward before Ryker gripped my thighs to hold me in place. The hold was near painful, and the thought of being taken by him began to claw at my mind. At least someone would be fucking me. But he didn't, he took his time leaning forward and bracing on an arm extended to above my head.

Ash came to my other side. "I'm going to coat you with so much cum." He whipped his cock out of his pants and began to jack off.

"mmmm." My back arched as my senses came to life, not to mention the words. "Fuck me."

The painful shock at my cunt from whatever device hindered orgasm lasted several seconds. Fuck these assholes for teasing me so much. Fuck them for not taking my virginity and not having me the way all fae had human women.

Ash continued to jack off, though. Before his cum splattered all over my face and chest, Ryker had raised and jacked faster, by the end, the cum of three fae cris-crossed over my body.

After all was over, it was Des I slept with. And at some point he removed that wretched device from my clit, awaking me to the gentle strokes of his fingers, curling an arm around me so he could grip my nipple, letting his cock slide against my dripping folds, never entering me, but making me cum several times from his trained movements.

"Once we have you home, this cunt isn't getting relief."

I sat upright. "I don't want to go to Faerie." Now that he was talking, I didn't like what he had to say. The only remaining people I loved were here, suddenly he and his horny jack-off fae friends wanted to take me away from that?

"Tomorrow we leave." He returned the cold clit tormenter to my cunt. Before I could speak, he said, "Silence or I will tie you naked in town to be a toy to for all the soldiers. Then I'll find another human woman to take home and fuck."

I swallowed. He was the only fae I trusted not to hurt me. A heavy tinge of jealousy began to bloom as I realized someone else would get to be fucked by him.