Occupied by the Fae Ch. 03

Story Info
Fae wars for women.
1.7k words
4.74
3.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

I'd probably only gotten a few hours of sleep when Des woke me at dawn. He didn't let me pack a single thing and hardly gave me time to use the restroom.

Ash was the one to pull a dress from the pack he carried. He tossed me a small pearlescent satin chunk of fabric.

I unwrapped it to reveal a thin-strapped, low-cut dress that was hardly long enough to go past my rear.

I attempted to step out of the room before Ryker blocked my path. "Put it on," he ordered with a charming smile. "No point in hiding that fine body."

I swallowed, looking between the three fae.

Ash's brow rose. "Unless you want to go out naked. And I'm fine with everyone seeing our spoils."

"I'm not your spoils." I threw the dress at him. Des may have given them permission to shoot cum on me, but aside from Ryker keeping me still, the didn't touch me. Maybe it was some sort of scent marking.

Des stomped over, gripped my gown at the neck, and ripped it down the front.

I attempted to cover my chest and bare slit.

He took the dress from Ash. "Now!" he held it out to me.

I opened my mouth in retort.

"Silence!" Des snapped, loud. The single word orders had begun again.

I took the dress and slid it over my shoulders. All three men stared at my breasts, pebbled and perky beneath the fabric.

Ryker stepped forward with something silver that made a soft tinkling sound. "Lift your leg, princess."

I obeyed and his dark hands guided a sort of chain mail underwear up my legs. his thumb grazed my slit that had been aching at the sight of the three muscular males.

I glanced over to Des, but he hadnt seen.

As Ryker raised, his body was against mine and he sucked his fingers. He had to lean down and whispered, "I can't wait to plow into you."

I blushed, feeling even more building excitement despite the chastity panties--despite the secret exchange. Des might kill us both. Why was I tolerant of that? I wasn't a slut for fae use.

Des came over with something white. As he lifted it, I realized it was a collar sculpted from bone.

Horror filled me. "No." I backed away, ready to spin before arms hooked mine behind my back. Ash, the fucking prick.

Des reached out, gripped my nipples and pinched them hard enough for me to cry out. "Don't say no to me." As I trembled, he snapped the collar around my neck and secured the end to his wrist.

"I have a gag if it's needed, little princess. And I'm more than happy to use it." Ash released my arms.

When we left my room, both my parents were crying. They already knew. Des tossed a pouch onto the table. By the clink, it must have been full of coins. At least they would have something. After a quick hug to my parents, Des led me out to the street, somewhere I hadn't been since the fae arrived.

There were so many of them. Hundreds. And along the sides of the street ever so far, I recognized naked women. They were bound to posts, collared, or some spread-eagle on the ground being fucked. Some had gags over their mouths. My feet slowed at the sight, was that what awaited me? Despite the sight, it didn't look forced. Des had threatened just that if I refused to obey.

Fae males leered as we passed, and my three fae walked closer to me like a shield.

"Nobody's touching you, princess." Ryker's fingers tickled my arm. I enjoyed his kindness the most. I found it odd that my fae strode proud, uninterested in the many naked women ready to be fucked.

Past town we slowed near other groups of males. Groups of three to six fae encircling lone women, all women were dressed like me. And there were fourteen groups at least. These were the handsome fae, no snarls, only stern looks and a few smiles directed toward the women they protected. So that's what Des was doing, protecting me.

We walked with them, my bare feet already aching, but I didn't want to complain and be gagged. It felt like hours we walked, occasionally passing people screwing on the roadside.

When night came, we joined the others at a camp. In the distance, I could hear screams, groans, and grunts.

****

After a meal, a group of about twelve fae males barged in, speaking the fae language. They pointed to one group of three males. The camp was silent, all looking to each other with an unnerving tension.

After the small group deliberated, one stood.

"They're fighting for rights to her," Ryker whispered. "If the impure fae win, she's public use."

"Public use?" I hugged my knees.

"A whore to any unclean fae who wants a round," Ash spat.

"Will that happen to me?" I asked as i watched the fae male walk over to the one who challenged.

The harsh growl that answered was Des. "No." He spit on the ground.

"Very few would dare fuck with Des." Ryker hugged me from the side and kissed my cheek. "It's usually a fight to the death, and Des is no stranger to killing. Even when some tried to slink in for your innocence, none dared to challenge."

I recalled the three that nearly had their way. I cringed at the thought of how close I'd been to free use for all fae. Not many women hope to be chosen by a lethal killer, but I was very thankful.

"I'm setting shelter," Ash said curt.

"Stay together." Des' order had Ash remaining beside me. Des sat taller in front of me.

When the two opposing fae came together, there was no ceremony. Everyone scooted back, males watched with intent as several women cried. All I could do was whisper a prayer to whatever higher being might provide protection to the honorable fae.

They swung fists, which I found to be a rather human way to settle grievances. The shorter one who had been challenged was quick, usually dodging blows. But the larger didn't seem to tire as he fought to have a woman to share amongst the other men.

The tall one swept a foot out, toppling his rival. That same foot kicked repeatedly. The woman he'd defended screamed and stood. Onlookers gasped.

"She can go willingly in exchange for her defender's life," Ryker whispered. "Her males remain with her and have second rights to sex, or can refuse to and join another group of defenders. She can marry whoever in her group wants to remain with her, but they will all be second class Faerie citizens and she will have to bed other males as well as hers."

The woman proudly strode out to stand before the man who'd defeated her love, flanked by her remaining males. Technically he was a captor, but she was willing to hand herself over instead of her defenses dwindling in size.

The large fae ripped off her dress then secured something into her mouth. He ordered her on hands and knees. Once positioned behind her, he forced his massive cock in her cunt and yanked her by the collar before pounding into her. The scum fae cheered him on. After all, they'd all get a turn with her.

Her two defending fae waited helpless, and the other lay unmoving, but still breathing.

The sight shouldn't have excited me. I was disgusted, yet need swelled between my legs as I watched this woman being fucked like a flimsy doll. If only Des would do that to me. Ryker might, if I could sneak away with him.

Des turned looking down to where I had reached down to touch myself. With a snarl, he yanked my chaste underwear off and jumped onto me. I spread my legs, welcoming him before I felt the cold of the metal that lodged into me, numbing all touch and jolting me with a shock.

Des held me down, forcing me to meet his glare. "Do not draw attention." Another painful zap caused me to convulse.

I nodded in understanding. All sound, except for his close breathing, muffled. I wanted Des. The handsome fae was mine and--

Another shock surged through me, bringing a pained whimper. But I needed Des, needed to fuck---

A long, agonizing shock.

Ash lowered to my side to grip my hand. He didn't like me, yet he offered to comfort me while in pain. Ryker came to my other side, stroking my cheek.

By the time my males had comforted me and my flash of lust passed, many groups had begun setting up camps. I watched as Ryker and Ash set up a large tent. Des remained by my side, stoic. He could be hard to read at times. But he was strong of will, and that would keep me from being free use.

Once the tent was set up and we three were sealed inside, I lay on a fur in the center, still naked aside from the collar.

Des came to me, naked and stroking his cock. "On your knees."

My eyes widened. "What?"

"get on your knees, now."

I obeyed, the orgasm-desperate animal surfacing again.

He kicked my thighs apart as he stroked his cock. I looked up to his green eyes with my watering mouth open to receive him. He got down on the floor in front of me, removed the shocking device, and scooted his head beneath my core.

God that fae tongue felt so good as it slithered into me. He continued to Jack himself off. Magical, the way he did this was magical. I lowered to wrap my lips around his massive cock, sucking with desperation to taste his sweet faerie seed.

Des began to thrust his hips forward as his dedicated mouth slurped up my pleasure. Both of us worked our hips as climax neared. His hands were like a vice around my head. My face was something to be fucked, as was his. and I rode that mouth while his cock thrust so deep I couldn't breathe. As my walls squeezed his tongue, blasts of cum went down my throat. He pulled out right as my vision began to fuzz from lacked oxygen.