Occupied by the Fae Ch. 08

Story Info
Claiming Zane.
1.4k words
4.47
2.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
399 Followers

The story changed a bit a few chapters back since MC discovered Sin is a vampire who could infiltrate her mind...vampires have skill. And I just felt like writing a random sex scene in there. I doubt anyone will mind too much the hot dudes taking the innocent lady.

Zane went to the bound crone struggling on the floor. She hissed and spat at him, writhing as though in pain.

Curious as i was, I was also too afraid to go near the taloned creature. Zane held a hand to her head, seeming to calm her. At that, I did want to listen to him question her. Ash had a tight hold to my arm before I took a step Zane's direction.

"We need to go."

I attempted to jerk free of his grip. "You're a monster."

He stood with a strong tick to his jaw, as though I had said something out of line. But He was an enemy. A vampire like Sin. At least Zane would take me to my Fae defenders who Ash had blocked from being with us.

"I'm the monster you fantasize about fucking you," he spat. "And who's already saved you twice from the enemy whose territory he will lead you into."

I couldn't refute his claim. The bastard had been able to read my thoughts, possibly even manipulate them.

"If you're through with your lover's quarrel, I've learned where we need to go." Zane came behind me, guiding a hand down my spine.

There was something chilling about his touch, but I didn't want him to sense my reaction, though he too knew my thoughts and could toy with them.

"We could find a soft spot on the ground ahead and rest a bit longer?" his hand continued lower to cup my ass.

Ash growled and yanked me against him. "She's ours!"

"Do you want me to defend you as well, little Matriarch?" Sin asked.

I did, and I didn't have to answer since he knew my response. But I also wanted Ash, whose erection was against my stomach. His firm grip went to the hair at my nape, gently pulling so I had to look up to him in the dimness of the cavern.

"You evil prick, you had your own food to gorge on and fuck," He spat. His mouth lowered to my ear. "We follow him, but you remain close to me, understand human?"

I nodded, my traitorous body betraying me as his mouth lowered along my neck. I longed to feel it again. The rush of bliss when he bit me. The overwhelming pleasure when my can't drank in his intoxicating seed.

When he reached that sensitive area where my neck and shoulder connected, fangs pierced me and I went boneless. He curled an arm around my back to squeeze me against his massive cock. All I wanted was for him to repeat the events from earlier. who cared about privacy? Even the urgent matters were sent to the back of my mind.

He sucked, he tugged my hair, his claws sank into my flesh, but I didn't mind. Enrapturing thoughts and images of all the ways he would fuck me poured into my mind. The half vampire lifted me and carried me somewhere to lay me down so my head tipped over the edge.

I felt drunk as he lowered and threw my thighs over his shoulders. My arms were still too weak to let me rake my fingers through his hair as I wanted to.

His tongue lapped at the length of my slit, every stroke a little deeper between my folds. Then he sank a fang into my nub. The momentary pain was replaced by a pleasure previously unknown to me. Every vein in my body felt as though it pumped the satisfying tingles of orgasm throughout me.

As he sucked, a rumble vibrated and caused my eyes to flutter open. above me, I could make out Zane's eager smile as he lowered his bare chest to hover above my face while he gripped both my breasts then took one peak into his mouth with a firm, deep suction. his fang sunk into my nipple and his suck grew stronger as he drank me in.

My mind was assaulted by thoughts of the various ways the two would claim my body in every hole and position possible.

Ash lowered my legs and stood, the fat head of his cock pressed to my cunt. He swirled it at my entrance and let it drink up my wetness as he stroked it along the length of my slit.

I gasped and moaned, my body already brought to the precipice of climax by both males' advances. Ash didn't slam into me as I'd desired, both of us received the shocks that didn't hinder the need to fuck.

Ash's moistened tip lowered to my tight hole, my attempt to squirm from the violation was met by a tight grip to my thighs he pushed high in the air and spread. He continued his quest, pushing deeper into me. the further he went, the more my back arched, the more Zane responded and switched nipples, piercing deeper and sucking with a newfound strength. it shouldn't have felt good, but it did. Even when Ash had pushed all the way in and filled me, all I felt was ecstasy.

He slowly pulled out, teasing my nub with his eager fingers before he buried his cock deep into me.

Zane's large hands remained on my breasts when he stood upright and let his thick cock stroke over my mouth that bobbed forward from Ash's thrusts. "Take me, little Matriarch, " he ordered.

my mouth welcomed him, and he didn't go in slowly like the others, he rammed into my throat, halting air flow and causing me to gag. But he kept it in place and forced me to adjust to the sensation.

When he pulled back, I gasped in a breath of air, again halted as he jammed into me again, holding place as I gagged. "Good girl," he purred, pulling back then immediately deep again.

The two males worked in and out, developing a rhythm. Zane gripped my throat, creating a stronger feel as his cock slid in and out. "Drink in your master," he ordered, grabbing my wrist and raising it to sink fangs into my vein. His cock shoved all the way down, hand on my throat squeezing as seed blast into me.

my body rocked and quaked with orgasm as Ash's movements sped. He pounded into me, dropping his weight onto me and piercing my neck to drink me in as he pounded deep and held in place, cum pulsing into me. My vision had begun to spot when Zane pulled backward, not taking his semi-hard cock from my mouth.

When Ash released my neck and pulled his cock from me, Zane immediately lowered forward to drink in my cunt. There was something powerful about his mouth, something that melted me and sent my body into an instant climax that didn't subside, it only strengthened, and he was back to fucking my mouth as he lapped up my juices. The ever-building orgasm unleashed, and he slid a finger into my cunt to curl in just the right spot to draw out the clenching of my walls.

He pulled out, speedily circled to my hips, flipped me onto my stomach and positioned his dick at my back hole. Without the gentle insertion Ash had, Zane rammed all the way into me, smashing me onto the hard surface I lay on.

"I'm going to own your ass!" He began to pound in the same manner the males had all pounded Macy. My whimpers and moans were loud without the obstruction to my mouth. He didn't let up though. The ravishing had me bobbing forward before he pulled me back in rapid motion.

He shoved deep, sending hot and tingly seed into my ass as he bit the side of my neck opposite of Ash's bite.

His thoughts infiltrated my mind. "Feel that hot cum? My seed will be the first to fill your depths when I take your virginity. I can't wait for that day." He pulled back then pushing in, cock still pulsing.

I tried to think on why he couldn't be the first, but the haze of bliss overcame all thought. With every finishing thrust as he softened, more spewed into me until he pulled out and detached from my throat.

When he walked away, Ash was there to lift me in his arms. The contact was a comfort given how much Zane had me loving every rough minute he fucked me.

"You need to be stronger of mind because vampires like him will consume us all when fueled by sex and strong blood."