Occupied by the Fae Ch. 09

Story Info
Traveling to the guys.
1.2k words
4.8
2.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
407 Followers

The thought that I made a mistake by accepting Zane haunted me. But it had been the only choice in order to save Des and Ryker, so even if it welcomed a monster, I had to stand beside my decision.

The further West we went, the more eerie the forest felt. the moss and lichen appeared to brown.

"That's what happens in the lands of evil vampires and impure Fae." Ash spoke from my right before digging into his pack to retrieve me some food he had collected.

I felt exhausted. Ash was at my side within seconds with food and water. "Have this." With his recent kindness, it was hard to remember he was a vampire as well, by at least half.

As night approached, a terror awakened. Sirens had come out somewhere in the distance. Their beautiful songs didn't affect Ash or Zane, but there were occasional roars and screeches followed by the cutoff screams of victims.

I wanted to continue to find my guys, but Ash wouldn't let me stay out in the danger. He found a cave for us to rest in. the entire time shrieks and screams continued. Worse than those sounds were the guttural roars.

"Keep your hands to yourself," he snapped to Zane.

The vampire only smirked in response. The moment Ash left, Zane strolled over. "I gotcha something." He held out a fruit that looked like a plum except it shimmered a crimson red.

I looked at it with concern. "That's Fae."

He cocked a brow. "Not everything you hear is true of fae things."

Given i still felt weak, I accepted it. The bite I took had me seeing stars and the sweetest juice squirting out.

"Good girl," he purred, coming around behind me, his hard cock swelling at my lower back. I had another bite, and another, unconcerned with the blood-red juice that flowed down my hand and chin. It felt as though fireflies sparked into existence around me and the hand that coiled beneath my chin sent zaps of pleasure that had shivers running through me. Nothing excited me more than the tongue that lapped at the juice.

Then came the long hum against my neck. "He has to ruin everything." both of his hands tickled down, caressing my breasts and sending pleasure along their path to my waist.

"keep your hands to yourself." Ash's touch sent more desire through me as he pulled me near. I'd never known his eyes to be so beautiful as they were in the dimness.

"He fed you blood-sweetening Fae aphrodisiacs."

I licked the sweetness from my lips and nodded. I wanted more as every bit of me flared with the need for sexual gratification.

Ash wiped my lip. "You need to sleep this off, human." he said it more affectionately than ever before. But my body hummed with an energy that had me restless. It didn't take Ash long to have me on a bed of moss on the floor where he only cared to spoon me. the hand that rested on my waist sent pulses of craving through my stomach a core. Even the air he breathed over my neck had a sweetness that had my mouth watering. Then came the shocks from the temper between my legs.

"Sleep," he ordered. "Don't tempt me."

*****

Dreams of Des and Ryker stuck in cells plagued me. As did the one where Ryker was bound to a bed with female vampires sinking their fangs into him and taking turns sucking his cock. The worst was of Des on a bed with a beautiful female who bore a long whip that popped and slashed his flesh--and there was plenty of crisscrossed lines where he'd been abused. But that dream turned to an enticing event when it started to morph into me sucking Des and healing his pains.

I woke to the feel of Ash above me, his breath warm on my cunt and his cock hanging down to rub against my lips. The sex tempering device warned us both against my desire for him to take my innocence.

The moment I groaned, he spoke against my slit. "I want you to suck my cock."

I did long to feel the possessive juices of my guys' warding against anyone else. "Yes-"

Before the word was complete, his tip forced entry into my open mouth. It wasn't some slow thing, he pulled back and went deeper until he hit the back of my throat. I would have mumbled a complaint and gagged, but the moment his mouth latched tomy nub, my back was arching and head tilted for his dick to plow all the way inside.

I struggled to suck, mostly letting my mouth be the hole to accept him, and with every few pumps, the more forceful he became, each beginning to cut air flow more and more. yet I'd never loved cock as much as I loved his at that moment. The only thing that would send me over in the best way imaginable would be to feel his cum shot into the entry of my cunt.

The thought caused a vigorous pounding as he sucked harder. His shaft swelled, no longer fitting in my throat. within a second he managed to be around so his erection rubbed inside my folds.

His fangs pierced my neck, sucking before he forced the tip in with a painful thrust, cum immediately spraying into me. It felt more drugging than the fruit had. It didn't simply pulse a few times, it continued and wasn't going to come out.

His hunger for my blood was quenched before he finally pulled the painfully large tip from my entry. In a way I felt like a religious kid skirting rules of sex only to demand the cum inside me.

"My turn," Zane's voice spoke in the darkness.

*****

More sleep brought more dreams of Des and Ryker. They needed to be found to stop the abuses upon them caused by vampires. The thought of the evil creatures had my eyes narrowed on the two males when I sat upright.

"ready, little Matriarch?" Zane asked extending a hand.

I accepted and stood. "Where's Ash?"

"Scouting ahead." He pulled me close, pulling the hair at my nape before sinking fangs into me. He had an erection, but didn't act on it. As we exited the cave, me a little wobbly, he tossed me another of the sweet fruits.

I quickly gobbled it down, licking the red juices from my fingers and tossing the core. It was as though everything became more beautiful and the colors dazzled. The next one sparkled crimson with promises of sweet satisfaction.

"You've fed her that fruit again!" Ash seethed as he jumped down from a tree. "Any vampire within miles will be hunting us."

"And we'll kill them." He spoke as though I was being used as bait.

The walk after that felt long and exhausting, traveling further into a darkening forest. some of the moss had vein looking stretches the color of crimson.

Ash stopped and listened, holding his hand to my middle to stop me. It was too silent in this eerie area of the forest. A rustle came from the rust-colored ferns ahead.

Ash nocked an arrow and aimed. After several seconds, he stepped forward.

Another shift of leaves came from a low-hanging limb to our left. Ash turned, arrow at the ready.

A Creature lunged. it looked like a giant leopard, but the arrow released

A woman stepped out. The woman from my dream who'd been torturing Des.