Occupied by the Fae Ch. 10

Story Info
Led to the dungeons.
1k words
4.71
3.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

As reminder, this does steer differently from the novella I have posted and am currently wrapping up, which is causing a bit of delay to make sure I'm able to merge some world ideas. All my fantasy takes place in the same universe but these shorter chapters won't delve into those details. There's no sex in this chapter.

***

THE dominating female strode near, her stiletto boots landing gracefully on the uneven terrain. The huge feline hopped into a tree, eyeing us and ready to pounce.

Ash took the front while Zane guarded me from behind.

"I smell something..." The raven-haired woman licked her blood-red lips. "Delicious."

Ash had his bow at the ready, warning they would be killed if they attacked. "Back down." But the way he turned and scanned the undergrowth suggested he knew this wouldn't be an easy battle. It was my fight anyway. Not that I would fight, but I was the one who needed to be the one to free Des and Ryker.

The long tail of the leopard flicked in my periphery. As did the ferns rustle. As more people came into view, our battle was hopeless. The only option was to willingly be captured or watch my guys fight to the death and I would die or be captured. But this vampire was my only way to find Des and Ash.

"We should surrender," Zane added without hesitation. He must have known my thoughts on the matter.

She cocked a brow. "I've been looking forward to meeting you, Zane."

I turned to look at him, how did she know about him? My expectation he knew my thoughts switched to this having been part of a sinister plan.

Ask spun and said, "I knew it, you backstabbing--"

I had to remain between the two, and before Ash could get around me, the large feline had already pounced on him.

"Good girl," the leader said as she strode over to pet the cat that had Ash pinned to the mossy ground.

Zane grabbed me by my upper arm, but lightly. Despite betrayal, he wasn't aggressive. "Do as told, little maiden, so no one gets hurt."

Several people came out and the feline got off of Zane, replaced by strong vampires who held him down, one of which took his bow. "I'll take that, bind her," Zane said to the man.

"They obey my orders," the dominating female said.

"My apologies, Vampiress." Zane also took Ash's quiver from his back before the vampires began to bind his hands behind his back. The worst part was knowing I'd gotten him into this mess. He had warned me and tried his best to prevent danger befalling me. But I couldn't regret my desire to save Des and Ryker, no matter what happened.

It was a slow march through the forest of more gloomy plants and surroundings. Some looked as though they had veins of blood with their darker streaks through vines and trunks. As though they fed on blood. And given this was a more evil area, maybe they did.

One thing I couldn't get over was the silence. Like all animal life died or hid. Not even the sounds of sirens called out. Ash remained close to me, refusing to be pushed around. He seethed in silence, but no look of resentment was ever cast my way.

The only thing he said was, "Forgive me."

Had my hands not been bound behind my back, I would have embraced him.

When the trees cleared, we saw a fortress of black stone. The spires looked dooming as they extended high in the gloomy sky. The vampiress continued to it and led us through the tall doors of a dark metal.

"I think I want the male for myself." She went to his side and curled her arm to hook at his elbow. "We're going to have so much fun, you and I."

"No, we aren't," Ash snapped. "I'm not leaving my maiden's side." He flashed Zane a snarl. "Cousin? I would like to remain with her."

Zane shook his head, indifferent. "You need to be a source of entertainment and give poor Des a short reprieve."

Des. My heart skipped a beat at his name. Des was here somewhere close. I'd been too stressed to sense his presence, but the moment I welcomed the feeling of him, I could feel an undeniable pull to him. And the ache of the pain he was in. But Ryker I couldn't sense at all.

"Let me lead the maiden to the dungeons." Zane had me by the arm.

"Of course," the vampiress said. "Help him," she directed several of her defenders.

Another male took me by my other side and he and Zane led me away from Ash. The whole time, for as long as I could, I looked back to my Fae who was led in the opposite direction. Memories swarmed. Many of Ryker and Des. A few of the torments Ash put me through, but not seen in a bad way.

The large, stone corridor we entered began to have cells on both sides. In those cells were people, I supposed all human. Unclothed and they appeared clean. Odd. What kind of prisoners were so well taken care of. It was a brief thought before I caught sight of a female vampire feeding off a naked man.

I quivered. Was that what was planned for me? I glanced to Zane, hoping he wouldn't have led me here to be food and a sex slave to the vampires. He didn't acknowledge me though.

"Zane," I asked. Maybe there was still a bit of good in him. He could stop whatever would be happening. "Please."

"You are to be with Sin." His only reply before we turned into another hall and then to a large door with bars.

"You can stop this."

"No, my maiden, I can't. But I'm sure you can figure something out if you don't like that." His words were infuriating. What could I do? Fuck Sin and make the best of it? No. That wouldn't happen. My human teeth would rip his skin to shreds if he tried anything. And I would do more damage than any vampire's fangs could.