Occupied by the Fae Ch. 13

Story Info
The battle begins.
1.3k words
4.73
1.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

Sin took enough blood to make me weak. I wound up laying down on my pet bed with him beside me, bracing on an elbow while stroking my arm affectionately. Despite my lack of strength, I was very aware of Macy's glower. She appeared absolutely enraged, and I wondered how lethal she might be now.

It was when Zane entered that I sensed pain. Behind him, the source was held in thick shackles.

"Des." I whimpered, desperate to be close to him. But the pain continued to strengthen, and Ryker had two large vampires supporting his shoulders as they led him in.

My own panic built, and I felt the desperate need to go to him also. I struggled to rise but couldn't. The curious Fae of Macy's stepped into my periphery.

"No," Des growled low, but glaring at the Fae. I wasn't certain if the word was meant for me, though. I was affecting them, but even if I tried, Matriarchy wouldn't do anything but harm us all. It would ensure their misery. It would give Sin power.

My two guys were forced onto their knees facing my direction. The vampires that pushed them would get their comeuppance. I worried for Ash as well, where was he? Most likely that vampiress was torturing him and trying to seduce him as she'd done with Des. But my Des held strong, and I had no doubt Ash would as well.

Ryker nodded to me with a weak smile, but it said something. What, I wasn't certain, but it meant something that i might should know.

I pondered for a moment. We needed more time. "I want Ash here too."

Sin chuckled beside where I lay. His fingertips glided along my stomach. "I took you for the shy type. But we can probably find him somewhere."

Sin waved to someone before rolling me on my back a positioning himself on top of me. I could feel the grind of the erection pressed onto me. It disgusted and infuriated me. Especially when he decided to kiss me. my attempt to turn away had an unpleasant pain to my jaw as he gripped it.

"You will kiss me back."

Would it buy us time? Maybe give me opportunity to think. All that I had with my guys was about to end. I was about to be Sin's. But Matriarchy still wasn't an option, because it would hurt my guys.

But my gaze went to Macy, whose hatred could have poisoned a room. She was jealous and hated me with a passion.

'What a clever little minx you are, little Matriarch.' Zane's thoughts came into my mind. He spoke to Sin. "Shall I bring Ash? He does love the taste of her."

"So do you," Sin growled with annoyance.

I had to wonder what Zane was up to. I couldn't even understand all of his actions. But he'd led me and Ash into a trap, so I knew not to trust him. But if I could piss Macy off, then maybe we would all have time.

I glanced over to Des and Ryker, whose wary watch roved the room of people. Especially Macy, who held an interest for them. She was already a matriarch. If I lost that ability, would they go to her? My strength pulled a few Fae's interest my direction, but the others seemed guarded in a way they might fight my guys at her order.

But the ones against her could easily protect me and turn on her. As I weighed my options, Sin pulled me upright so my back was to his bare chest. "Go ahead, do it. Turn for me and let the fight play out."

All the more reason not to risk Matriarchy. Yet it seemed Sin was waiting, teasing at the idea and ready to attack. I needed to do something unexpected, but he could read my mind, making that impossible.

Zane had already left by the time my attention returned to the room. He had to wait to exchange more blood for it to be effective. Some of the vampires would easily want me. But how loyal and strong were they?

Sin's grip on my neck tightened. "Are you wanting a blood bath?"

In fact, I was. That was exactly what needed to happen. If Sin could infiltrate my mind, could they?

I studied the room of large vampires, looking for weakness and imagining speaking to them. A few made eyes at me before a fearful expression. Some paid me no mind, or did they? Maybe they were better at hiding their thoughts.

"Don't these vampires just have to challenge you for me and Macy?" I asked Sin.

As though the question worried him, his mouth dropped to my neck, pulling more blood to weaken me. He pulled my head back by my hair. "You're a bold little human, but you're just a human."

"And you're just one vampire," I snapped, sensing Ash coming my direction.

He was who I needed. He'd be who would put events in motion so Des and Ryker could wipe out the other Fae and vampires. And I had no doubt Des would unleash his wrath on Sin. I maY have been too weak to do much more than think, but that was all i needed to do. And Ash didn't seem weakened as my other guys had been.

As I sensed him round to the door, I pushed my thoughts into the minds of the vampires, daring them all to take Sin with the promise I would be their matriarch.

There was a scramble of curious vampires looking all directions as some must have felt the need to challenge Sin. And while they challenged, I would Have Ash come to me.

Sin rose from the pillow, and I fell forward, too weak for anything else. The vampires who'd been curious outnumbered those who seemed loyal to Sin.

"Who wants to challenge me?" Sin yelled. At first they were hesitant, but then Sin went to one and grabbed him by the throat, squeezing and lifting.

"He'll kill you all just because he's paranoid," Zane mused from near Ash, whose hands hung forward in thick shackles. "There are a few Matriarchs for the winner."

I could sense Sin's rage, and from the way Macy whimpered, he must have been pulling energy from her. She and her loyalists seemed even more hostile. I wanted to send her into a fury, but it didn't look as wise as I'd considered before. As a vampire neared me, my own fear had me searching for free allies. Only one of Macy's focused on me.

Sin already had the one vampire wheezing and struggling before slowly going limp and being thrown against the wall with unhumanly strength.

True to his interest, Macy's Fae rushed the vampire coming toward me. As Sin lunged toward the rogue Fae, another vampire leapt their direction. And in her rage, Macy had her guys moving forward, two against me. but two others speedily on Des and Ryker.

I looked to Ash, who rushed to me in the commotion. He wasnt stronger than the Fae coming to kill me, but he didnt have to be as they were met with more vampires either planning to eat me or take me up as their matriarch.

Despite being in shackles, Ash could still roll me and drop his wrist to my mouth, feeding me much needed blood.

All the noise around us dissipated as it was just his sustenance. Then his mouth lowered to my neck, drinking me in and filling me with himself as he took from me.

No longer would I belong to Sin. Ash would be the one to stop that. But amongst the roars and clatter, I heard the vampire lord's hiss before Ash was lifted and hurled to the wall with a force that had me aching for him.

No, no, no.

I looked up to the enraged Sin, whose teeth appeared to have lengthened.