Tienne's Tears Ch. 01

Story Info
Tienne is captured and claimed by her alpha.
4.7k words
4.79
11.3k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tienne's Tears

So as I am a voracious reader, sometimes I will stumble across something that attracts my interest. I think werewolves/other were-animals can be pretty sexy, and then recently I read a few Omegaverse (or A/B/O) stories and was intrigued by the concept so I fell down the rabbit hole, haha.

I

o0o

When Tienne looked back at what led to this moment, it would all be a jumble. That mysterious scent that seemed to come out of nowhere. The bright lights of the buildings around her. The shadows closing in. Her frantic escape and the cool night air hitting her face as she scrambled down the sidewalk from her pursuer. Her instincts and training would have enabled her to shake loose an ordinary pursuer, but as she was realizing, her stalker was anything but.

The crush of leaves underfoot and the scent of moss and smoke. The asphalt-covered path turning to grass as she tried to lose her pursuer. The snap of twigs and branches despite her efforts to keep quiet, His growls as he closed in on her, his harsh utterances of her name as he told her to stop running. All these details swirled together in a horrible miasma of the night that she had been captured, marked, and claimed by an alpha she had not even known she was running away from at first.

She bit back a cry of pain as she rolled down the hill, her leg running over a large rock. God! She hoped her leg wasn't broken, and tried to calm her breathing as she looked around.

"Tienne, Tienne. The time has come to end the chase now, hmm?" she heard his voice rumble in the semidarkness before his face came into view, dark hair and eyes against pale skin, his gaze predatory as he closed in on her.

Despite her pleas, he had bitten her, sinking his teeth into her neck and tasting her blood, overwhelming her with his scent before she passed out.

The pain in her neck as she woke up told her this was most certainly not a dream. Her heart thudded fearfully as she took in what she could with her eyes closed. She was on a soft surface... likely a bed. She wasn't naked, but she did feel a little cold. Her hand moved to her neck as she tried to think of what to do next.

"Ah, you're awake. I do apologize for that unpleasantness, but we can move on now, hmm? I've bitten you, and now I have brought you to your new home so I can claim you and we can bond. I know your mother kept you hidden from us, so if you need me to explain something, I'm happy to help clarify things."

Her eyebrows furrowed in anger and annoyance. She opened them and raised her head, seeing herself dressed in what looked like a linen shift. Not quite like a hospital gown, but quite soft and comfortable, and it ended below her knees and just above her elbows. There was that scent again, that fucking scent that tormented her over the last week. She wanted to go feral and rip his throat out.

"My- my mother moved on. Away from this... society." She spat out the last word. "I want nothing to do with it... and with you." She pulled herself to the side of the bed, swinging her legs over the edge of it. "I don't care who the hell you think you are. I am a citizen and a free woman!"

She knew that one such as her captor cared little about such things, but she had to say them. She wouldn't let someone just assign a fate to her and expect her to cheerfully accept it. Fuck that shit. To her irritation, his laughter met her ears. She glared up at him hotly, and he offered a smooth smile, looking as put together as if he had not been chasing her through the woods recently.

"I do like that you have some fight in you. I want a mate with some spirit, but I really would prefer you not waste your energy on this pointless defiance. There are better uses for your passion, after all..." His tongue ran across his upper lip in an unmistakably lecherous gesture.

"No!" she squeaked out, pulling herself to her feet. Immediately, he was in front of her, almost like a wall as he prevented her from moving away from the bed. With one large hand, he gave her a gentle but firm push so that she could only fall back onto the blankets. "No! Please, I just want to be left alone-"

"If not me, someone else would have taken notice of you. And not all men would treat you as well as I do."

She gave out a choked laugh. "So what, I am supposed to be happy with the lesser of two evils?"

"I wouldn't consider myself 'lesser' in many aspects." His voice was quiet but dangerous as he stared down at her. With his ebony-dark hair and suit, he looked like darkness personified. His scent enveloped her, seeming to fill her senses. A fresh throb of pain passed from the bite on her neck. "And when it comes to the possibilities you face in your life, I can assure you, I am the best future you could have."

"You think much of yourself, don't you?" she asked dryly.

"I don't think. I know." There was such calm certainty in his tone that she could not help but feel a bit awed. "Tienne, my dear Tienne. Your mother has made you so afraid of your people."

"You're not-" A hand covered the bottom half of her face, holding it firmly as his fierce gaze bore into her.

"I do regret having to resort to such drastic measures. Despite my... roughness, I need you to understand that you have a valued place in our society. Despite whatever your mother may have told you, we do treasure our omegas. They have their place, as the alphas do. You can not have a beginning without an end, after all."

She shook her head. She didn't want that place, or to be part of that society! She might be poor, but living in the world of ordinary humans, lost among the teeming masses of humanity, was better than her assigned place in this crazy, ass-backward culture! Did they think her mother ran away on a lark?

She swatted at his hand, trying to pull away from him. "Please do not think that I take any enjoyment in having to restrain you so. Your fear... believe it or not, it pains me. I only wish to take you as my mate, and cherish and protect you."

She blinked back tears, whining angrily behind his hand. He made a shushing sound and pulled her forward so that her head was against his chest, and his other arm circled her shoulders, keeping her there against him, forced to take in his scent as she listened to his heartbeat and breathing. Knowing she had no other choice, she forced herself to calm down. Panicking would do her no good.

Slowly, he lifted his hand from her mouth. She was tempted to bite or scream, but she simply looked down, at the bedspread and at her lap and the hands she had folded against one another against her stomach because if they'd not been folded, they'd have been balled into fists.

"Please," she said in a calmer and softer voice. "I did not ask or agree to any of this. Please, sir."

A chuckle met her ears, and the hand that had silenced her reached down to her hands. His larger hand wrapped around hers with ease, and she started to pull them back, but it was like she'd been caught in a vise. How was she supposed to defend herself against such a strong man?

"Don't forget that I did give you a chance to agree. But you kept running away from me..."

Her head snapped up to look at his face, a furious scowl etched across her petite features. "When a woman says no, it doesn't mean you wear her down until she gives you a different answer!"

"In most cases, I am inclined to agree. However, there are laws... natural laws that go beyond notions of... ah, civility. Our people are proof of that. No matter how much we adapt to the advances of the world, our ancient laws remain the same. It runs through our blood, yours and mine. Embrace it, and the strength your heritage gives you."

"I denounce it," she spat out.

He let out another chuckle before he let go of her, standing up. She was glad for the space, and to not be so close to his musk.

"That's quite impossible, my dear. You are of my people. Nothing will change that. And now you are my mate. Nothing will change that, either. You are my omega."

Her hands balled into fists, but she kept them at her sides. What was it going to take to get this asshole to listen? She rose from the bed, and this time he did not stop her.

"If you are thirsty, there is some water... and some whiskey. Whatever would help you."

"Such a gentleman," she said dryly before making her way across the room to the minibar, where there was a pitcher, a bottle, and two tumblers. She took one of the tumblers, filling it with water. A small sigh was let out after she took several gulps of her water.

"Burned up quite a bit of energy running, hmm?" he asked. "Don't worry, darling. Drink as you need. Get comfortable."

Get comfortable. Right, whatever. She continued drinking, closing her eyes She knew that even if she managed to escape him, her life as she knew it was over. She could not stay in this city. Maybe even this country. The alphas are brutal at tracking others down, her mother had warned her. Of course, they were. They were alphas, born leaders, enforcers, and hunters. She touched her neck, feeling the bruised and broken flesh. Yes, there were predators and abusers among ordinary folk. Her mother had given her no illusions about that. But the people she and her mother came from were not ordinary. Something in their genes branded them with wild talent and primal instincts, and with that came positions within their society that made the most of these unique abilities.

She poured another half cup of water, taking more time with this as she tried to clear her mind. But he was like a piece of iron and she a lodestone, no matter where she moved, he would turn in her direction, his gaze filled with hunger and desire.

She slid over to the window, wondering how she could get it open, as it was feeling too stuffy in here, and she needed some fresh air. They were several stories up, and she saw a mixture of gardens and landscaping with several small outbuildings. Where was she? How did she get here?

Flashes of her abduction came back to her. She'd been bitten. Crying and clutching her throat out of fear before she'd been carried to a vehicle. Several hands holding her down as something was pressed to her nose and mouth. She'd tried to resist, but eventually been forced to breathe, feeling the blackness overtake her.

Why wouldn't the fucking window open??? She pushed at it with her free hand, it was the type where the panel slid to the side to reveal a screen. She gulped the rest of her water before setting the tumbler down on the floor and looking around the window.

"What do you think you're doing, my dear?" she heard him ask.

"I can't breathe. I need air."

He moved, and there was a click, and then the window slid open several inches. She gasped, taking in lungfuls of fresh outside air, feeling her hands shake as she pressed her palms to the cool glass. She flinched when she felt his hand on her elbow.

"Sh. Breathe." His hand wrapped around her elbow, and she felt her pulse race at the touch. He closed in on her, and she was hyperaware of the way he slid in behind her, his body heat enveloping her back. You can run all you want, little omega, but the alphas always catch their prey... wasn't that what the bastard had told her the other day?

"You smell so good," he murmured, and she felt his breath on the top of her head. "Fuck. I have been hooked on you ever since I caught a whiff. I wasn't sure if I had imagined it... but then I smelled it again a second later. And there you were. My mate."

She'd smelled him too, but instead of being aroused, she'd been terrified at the feelings his scent roused from her. She wanted to squeeze herself through the window and jump to the ground and run. At his words, she started to shake her head in negative assent. Not your mate, not your mate, not your mate. Fuck off, would you???

"This can't be happening," she lamented.

"Take a deep breath. Take in the night air. Take in my scent."

She was tempted to say that he smelled gross, but that wasn't quite the truth. Since that first meeting, his scent had trailed after her like a ghost, weaving itself into her consciousness at unexpected times. She didn't have quite the words to describe it, but she could say there had been traces of leather and sweat, and musk. Along with something she couldn't identify. She didn't know why, but to her horror, she found her body responding to it. She gasped as she put her hand over her nose and mouth, spinning around to face him.

"What did you do?" she demanded. He leaned down so that his nose was several inches from her face and she blushed at the proximity.

"Whatever do you mean?"

"Your scent. I couldn't get away from it."

His grin became predatory. "I found where you lived, and scented your apartment when you were out. I knew you would not be easy, so I had to resort to certain tactics. It seems like that worked, hmm?"

"You bastard. You arrogant bastard," she breathed angrily. He nodded.

"I know, my darling. You don't want to admit it, but my scent affects you. There's no shame in it, you know. It simply means your instincts are telling you the truth." His hands slid to her arms. "Of course, that's not the only thing that proves it..."

"So sticking your cock inside of me will complete this... " She waved her hand in the air.

"If you mean reinforce it, certainly. Do you think I simply mate you once and it is done? No, no, darling. You are my mate for life, and you will be mated with often. Quite a fun word, isn't it, mate? Two definitions, both so rich and full of meaning for our people." His grip on her arms tightened, though stopped before it became painful.

"Look around you, Tienne. See the comfort I have to offer." He stepped aside and swept his arm. On one side, a king-size bed dominated the space. At the other was a small fireplace with a loveseat and armchair framing it. Around the corner was a door that she surmised led to a bathroom. Everything was well-made, and the faint scent of lemon polish lingered in the air. She'd only seen a room like this in movies or commercials.

Her eyebrows furrowed with her weakening resolve. "I can't be bought off," she argued.

"If money is not your concern, then I could simply drag you to the bed and fuck you until you're unable to walk. I'm happy to pamper and pet you, but if I have to get rough..."

She drew in a sharp breath and stepped away from him. "I don't want to be a pet. I don't want to be an omega. I don't want to be your plaything! Why can't you understand that?"

"Believe it or not, I hear you. That's why I'm not putting you in a collar or chains, although if you continue to argue..."

She blinked back tears and took another step back. She hadn't wanted to believe her mother when she mentioned that omegas who were considered unruly would be restrained by their alphas. She'd seen several images regarding BDSM, the chains, the leather, the masters and their slaves. How far would her captor take restraining her if he saw it necessary?

She went over to the armchair, sitting down and burying her face, weeping as she thought of the future that had been decided for her. If her mother were still around...

A hand touched her shoulder and pushed down when she tried to pull away. "I know this seems difficult for you. But you will come to understand and appreciate this. Accept your position, and be the mate to Donato Silverthorn. Allow yourself to be pampered, protected, and cared for. Open yourself to me, and welcome the pleasure I know you can enjoy, my little omega."

Don't call me that, please. I didn't ask to be one, I don't want to be one. She looked up at him, studying his features, knowing that he was drinking her in with his gaze. Unless there was some miracle, she knew she had lost. She was captured and marked, and about to be claimed. And if she wasn't careful, she might be chained.

"There is something that an alpha can do to soothe their omega," he said. Wryly, she wondered if that included his dick. "It does not require sexual contact, but it does require our bodies to be close. If you would let me hold you, I can assure you, it is something you can find very soothing and pleasant. Please accept this comfort from me."

She looked down for a moment and back at him before nodding. He pulled her off the chair before sliding into it and positioning himself comfortably. When he pulled her into his lap, she started to stiffen but bade herself to relax. He had said this would involve no sexual contact, right? Let's see what can be done safely, so she could explore her boundaries with the man who claimed ownership of her.

He had her face him before pulling her legs open so that she was straddling him. However, he was still fully clothed, so she closed her eyes for a moment, waiting to see what he would do next.

His hands moved to her back, and a soft rumble met her ears. Gently, he pressed her head to his collarbone so that her head was nestled under his chin as he held her. The rumble seemed to vibrate through her body, all the way from the hand that rested at the top of her head, down her spine, through her groin, and down her legs, all the way down to her toes. It was soothing and exhilarating at the same time, like a harmonious vibration. She could just stay there like that all night long, even if the one doing it to her was responsible for the frantic mental state she'd been in these last few weeks, the anxiety-filled days, the sleepless nights.

She just wanted to let go of all her stresses and anxieties, and have the tension melt away... A soft sob broke free, followed by another, her tears falling on his chest. He continued to rumble, stroking her hair as he did so, his other arm wrapped around her so that all she could do was cry onto his chest.

"Yes, Tienne. Let it out. I am here for you." His breath was warm against her ear. Eventually, her sobs quieted, and her tears stopped. She did feel better, she noted. She wiggled her shoulders and raised her head, feeling the fine fabrics of his suit under her hands, and realizing she'd cried all over his tie. He didn't seem concerned, though. His hands stroking her was feeling quite nice, she realized. Goosebumps prickled up along her arms, but she didn't think they were from cold.

"See how nice it is to be an omega with an alpha who cares for you."

"Is that all you see us as? Me an omega, you the alpha. You having all the power in the relationship while I am supposed to let you have me however you please." She said this in a subdued tone, however.

"All the power? I was yours the first time I smelled and saw you. You filled my thoughts, and now that you are here, I will only hunger for you all the more. There is no other woman for me."

And there will be no other man for me, Tienne noted. For alphas were notoriously possessive of their mates. That alone might make an alpha feel warranted to restrain their omega if their instincts ran that strong.

"I am yours to command if you would only trust me. The comfort you feel right now? I can give you more than that. Oh my dear, do you have any idea how much self-restraint it is costing me to not simply drag you over to the bed and ravish you?"

She squeaked in alarm, but his powerful hands held her where she was.

"I long to let out my inner beast. To ravish you until you can not move." As he spoke, his fangs glinted, and he smiled as he saw her notice. "Yes." He pulled his lips back to reveal more sharp teeth before he closed his mouth. "But my poor little omega is frightened, through no fault of her own. So I, as her alpha, can only protect and reassure her." His embrace tightened, and his scent surrounded her. She let out a small whimper but did not fight, and closed her eyes, trying to hold onto whatever good feelings she could get from this. She wanted... no, needed comfort and reassurance. And the only one who was offering it to her was Donato.

12