Occurrence at Little Mey Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorothy looked at him, unable to hide her extreme irritation, or her indecision. Finally she spoke.

"You go, and take Anna and Barb."

"You sure, Mom? Will you be okay?"

"More or less. Go."

* * * *

Three forty-five that afternoon found Ben kneeling at the wall fervently hoping she would appear. Sure enough, precisely at four he heard the door of the adjacent shower enclosure open and close and the light come on.

Yesssss! He kneeled down and swiveled the board to open the gap. The shower came on and he saw her step into the cascade of water. He watched, thrilled to see her naked body again. She washed herself, but this time she stood with her back to him the entire time. Come on, he begged, turn around!

After drying herself, she stood for a moment holding the towel in her hands then turned and walked directly toward him. He held his breath as she came to the opening and stood in front of it, her body only a couple of feet away.

He avidly took in this close view of her nude body and his already stiff cock hardened even more. He took it in his hand. She folded her towel in half and placed it on the floor in front of the opening. She then sat down on it, facing him, and drew her knees up, close together and her legs close to her body, as if her chin was resting on her arms that she had crossed and rested on her knees, as if she were gazing at him...contemplating him...or what to do next.

To his astonishment, she extended her legs out a couple of feet and opened them, providing him, and for him alone, a spectacular view of her womanly scenery. Like everything else that day, it was radiantly beautiful to him.

She unexpectedly extended her right hand toward him, all the way to the opening, startling him. What is she doing? Is he going to touch me? But she didn't touch him. She pointed her index finger toward his penis then raised her hand palm up and moved it side to side a couple of times. She paused then did it again.

The message became clear to him--don't touch it. Well, shit, he thought, and reluctantly let go of it.

She withdrew her hand and was still for a moment, then rested the hand on her pubic mound. She began to caress herself, her hand moving in circles over the black wavy hair with a gentle massage and she started moaning softly.

Her hand moved down between her legs, continuing its massage, alternating between circular and up-and-down motions. Another soft mmmm. He watched with fascination and his erection twitched in annoyance at being neglected. She paused for a moment then he saw her middle finger slip into the crevice between her lips. She slowly caressed herself up and down the length of her slit then withdrew the finger. Her hand moved down and she began caressing herself below her labia, just above her anus...another mmmm. Then, to his surprise, she slipped a finger down to the puckered little opening itself and caressed it. Aaaah...mmmm...

He was surprised. Her asshole?

She moved her hand back to her labia and, with her index and middle fingers, spread them apart, exposing the delicate inner lips. At the same time she moved her legs further apart. His heartbeat quickened as she opened herself, her beautiful pinkness intensely enticing to him.

She began to fondle the inner lips and soon slipped her middle finger between them... mmmmmm. The finger pushed into the pink opening until it disappeared and she began moving it in and out, her pelvis thrusting slightly toward its touch. The intensity of the caresses gradually increased and she began moaning...aaah mmmm...aaah mmmm.

What is she doing? He wondered, then guessed she was massaging herself as far inside of her as she could get.

Uhhhh mmmm... uhhhh mmmm...ahhhh! and she withdrew her finger. He could see she was breathing harder now. Her other hand came into view and she placed its fingertips on the lower part of her pubic mound and pulled upward, causing her lips to open where they came together at the top.

It looks like a little pup tent with the flap open, he thought.

Then another, smaller pup tent-like triangle appeared inside the first one, with a small glistening globe nestled within, like it was shyly peeking out.

What is that? he wondered in astonishment.

While holding the lips open, she touched a fingertip to the globe and gently massaged it with a circular motion. Mmmm...mmmm... He watched in fascination as she continued the caress. Soon she began to breathe harder, her moaning became more intense and she began to gasp...mmmm--aaah... mmmm--aaah...

He too was breathing hard now and he desperately wanted to wrap his hand around his straining erection, but didn't dare disobey her.

The hand pulling on the pubic mound disappeared as did the pup tent and globe. She began massaging herself at the top of the slit with her index and middle fingers, alternating between up and down and circular motions. The intensity of her massage increased and her pelvis began to thrust rapidly back and forth oooh--ahhh!...oooh--ahhh.

Suddenly her breath heaved, her pelvis arched forward and her lower body erupted in rapid intense shudders that lasted for five or six seconds. OOOH--AAAGH!... AAAGH! she gasped, so loud that he was afraid someone might hear.

He watched as her breathing slowed. What now? Can I wack off?

He didn't have to wait long. He watched as the women inserted several fingers into herself. When she withdrew them, they were glistening with a viscous substance, thick strands of it stretched between her fingers. Then, to his astonishment, she extended her hand toward the opening, toward him. She reached through the gap and beckoned him to come closer. He scooted forward on his knees...and he shuddered as her hand wrapped around his cock. She spread the slippery substance that had come from inside her over his now inflamed erection. He lurched with a shock of pleasure so intense it was almost painful as her thumb caressed the tip of his cock, adding her slipperiness to his own already present. He felt the explosion forming rapidly within him, with a power he had never felt before.

She began to slowly move her hand up and down the length of his cock, stopping every few strokes to caress its head and tickle the opening with a finger. She massaged the sides of his helmet-shaped head and he gasped from the intensity of the pleasure. He momentarily closed his eyes but then opened them to watch her hand as it pumped more and more energy into his coming eruption.

It came with explosive force. AAAAAAAAAGGH!!! His hips thrust forward and his ejaculation shot a rope of semen through the opening that landed on her pubic hair, a second pulse, a third, his whole body shaking, overcome by the shocking pleasure.

She still held his cock, and semen dripped down over her hand. She gathered it and the semen remaining on his dying erection and spread it around on the penis with her fingers, especially the head and its edges, places that gave him the most intense pleasure. He gasped again, and his fading erection seemed to regain strength.

But it was not to be. She stood up and walked to the shower to wash him from her hand and body. He watched as she washed herself, toweled off and left. He remained still, unwilling to get up and return to the ordinary world, his mind reveling in the incredible thing that had just happened.

Eventually he rose, showered, dressed, and slowly walked back to the ordinary world, wondering what tomorrow might bring.

Day Six

"Listen up! I want some god damn fish for dinner right outta that lake." Edgar suddenly proclaimed.

Alarmed, Ben looked up from his pancakes. Oh crap...again?"

"Finish your breakfast, boy. We need to get down to that lake."

* * * *

Ben sat glumly in his folding chair at the end of the pier, gazing mindlessly at the lake and his forlorn bobber floating on its surface. It hadn't moved since he put his line in the water a couple of hours ago, but he knew he couldn't quit yet without his father getting angry. So he sat reminiscing about yesterday, and what might happen that afternoon.

"Boo!"

He jumped and turned in his chair. The twins stood there giggling.

"We want to watch you fish, Ben."

"Can we Ben, can we?"

"No."

"But there's nothing to do, Ben."

"Go pester Dad."

"He's no fun, Ben. He yells at us."

He gave up and turned back around in his chair. He resolved to ignore them and tried to return to his thoughts of yesterday.

"Where are your fish, Ben?"

"Why haven't you caught any fish, Ben?

"We want you to catch us a fish, Ben."

"Yeah, please catch us a fish, Ben.

"There aren't any fish in this lake," Ben growled.

"What are you fishing for Ben, old shoes?"

"We want a fish Ben, not stinky old shoes."

"Leave me alone."

"Are you sure you put bait on your hook, Ben?

"Mom says if you don't catch any fish we won't have any supper, Ben."

The twins lapsed into momentary silence, frustrated that he was somehow ignoring them.

"You're not a very good fisherman, are you Ben?

Still no response, so they rolled out their big gun.

"You fish as bad as you kissed Wendy, Ben," they giggled in unison.

That did it. He stood up so rapidly he knocked his chair over. He turned toward the twins, who screamed in mock terror and fled.

He decided that was enough fishing. He reeled in his line and left.

* * * *

Ben sat at the clapboard wall, with his arms wrapped around his drawn-up knees. He had been there for half an hour but it was not yet four o'clock. He was so anxious he could barely sit still, dreading the thought that she might not come. He got up and began pacing around the enclosure.

At four, he resumed his place at the wall. Moments later, the light came on in the neighboring enclosure, sending a wave of relief through him. Soon he was watching her shower and fondled his cock in anticipation. She finished washing and rinsing herself, then turned the water off. He scooted himself on his knees closer to the opening. What's she going to do today? he wondered.

But instead of coming to the wall, she turned toward the front of the enclosure and disappeared from view. WHAAAT? he silently screamed, his heart dropping into his bowels. After thirty seconds or so, the light in her room went off and he heard the door open and close.

Nooo...nooo...nooo! he moaned as he sagged back on his haunches. He sat there, head hanging low, his happiness shattered.

A soft knock on the door startled him.

What the hell? He leapt to his feet but stood frozen in fear and indecision. Another soft knock. He finally recovered a little of his senses and crept to the door. "Who is it? he whispered, but there was no answer. He was again overcome by indecision. The seconds ticked by.

"Mmmm..."

The sound came from the other side of the door. With a start and flash of joy, he recognized the sound...a sound he had heard yesterday! He unlatched the hook, opened the door a few inches and looked out. A figure stood there in a long white terry-cloth robe...and a towel wrapped around its head, leaving a gap only for the eyes. It has to be her. He stepped back and opened the door.

She came in and shut and latched the door behind her. Turning to him, she put the palm on her hand on his bare chest. He suddenly remembered he was completely naked, but didn't move to cover himself.

She gently pushed on his chest until he began stepping backward. When they reached the center of the room, she turned and went back to the front. He watched, burning with curiosity about what she was doing...would do.

When she got to the bench she turned to face him and looked him in the eye. She reached down, untied the sash of her robe and took it off. Turning slightly, she hung the robe on a hook and turned back toward him, her eyes again finding his. Then she slowly spread her arms to the side, her palms toward him...Here I am.

The sight of her full body took his breath away and he devoured her with his eyes. She was a little shorter than he was, maybe five six, breasts round and soft, with small pink areolae and firm nipples, curved hips, slim legs, a luxurious triangle of black pubic hair. After a few moments, she turned around, and looked back over her shoulder at him as he savored the run of her back and legs, and the rounded cheeks of her ass.

After letting him have his fill, she retrieved something from the pocket of the robe and came to him. She stood before him and gazed into his eyes. Almost not breathing, he looked into her eyes, blue-grey and luminous, and lost himself in their depths. He imagined he found mystery there...daring...kindness...and a connection with him.

She unfolded a piece of cloth and walked around behind him. He swiveled his head to watch her but she gently turned it back to the front. Then the cloth closed over his eyes leaving him in darkness.

In a few moment, he felt a touch on his cheek then a hand on the back of his neck, softly pulling his head forward, and a warm moist touch on his lips...a kiss...oh god, she's kissing me! He felt her lips open and take his upper lip between them and caress them with a wet, electrifying touch. Her lips were joined by her tongue, tracing his lip from side to side while her lips gently sucked on it. Soon her mouth moved to his lower lip and he opened his mouth a little to allow her to pull more of his lip into her mouth. At the same time, he closed his upper lip over hers and touched it with the tip of his tongue...and heard a soft mmmm of approval. Putting his arms around her waist, he reveled in the intimate, sensuous embrace.

He did not know how much time had passed when she released his lip. Then both her lips were on his, covering them. Her tongue bathed them with an intense caress then pushed into his mouth, which he instinctively opened. Her tongue found his, circling and tantalizing it with an energetic exploration. Every sensuous touch of her lips and tongue, sensations he had never felt or even imagined, sent a surge of erotic pleasure through his body. Then she closed her lips around his tongue, drew it into her mouth and began sucking it. A new shock of pleasure shot through him.

She finally released his tongue and her eyes found his with a look he couldn't understand. He held his breath...It's an invitation! She just showed me what she wants, and...he leaned forward and his lips found hers. He took them between his, one then the other, and sucked on them and stroked them with his tongue. She made a low mmmm sound and he gently pressed his tongue between her lips. Her mouth readily yielded and his tongue touched hers and lavished it with wet and loving attention.

Her hand left his neck and her arms wrapped around his abdomen. He felt her hips pressing against his, her pelvis trapping his erection between their bodies and her pubic hair against the underside of his upright cock. Her hands slid down his back and onto his ass. She closed her lips around his tongue to suck it again before pressing hers back into his mouth, the intensity of her oral love-making greater now. He felt a hand move down his ass and a finger nestle into the cleft between his cheeks.

She held her body even tighter against him and rubbed her pelvis against him, making slight rhythmic movements. He slipped his hands down her back and over her buttocks. They glided over her cheeks, exploring and caressing them. He spread one hand over a cheek and slowly traced the index finger of the other down the cleft between her cheeks and pushed the length it into the crevice between them. The simultaneous feel of her tongue in his mouth and his finger nestled between her cheeks sent a new pulse of pleasure through his body and mind. He joined her in pressing their bodies together.

She soon pulled back, still maintaining her kiss, and he felt a hand touch his penis. She ran her finger tips up and down it and massaged the head with her thumb. Then with her other hand, she took one of his forearms and pulled his hand around to the front and guided it between her legs. She pressed it against her outer labia and moved it up and down, emitting a soft mmmm as she did so. Breaking the kiss, she looked him in the eyes and pressed one of his fingers between the inner lips before releasing his hand.

He saw desire in her eyes, and invitation. He began to caress her, as he had watched her do the day before. His finger moved deeper into her and he felt a slipperiness that encouraged it to go further, to fully explore, to caress everywhere. He found the slipperiness tremendously erotic; it made everything he touched more welcoming and arousing and his loins shuddered with excitement.

He recalled her other lessons and began to apply them. He caressed her labia, he stroked the soft skin between them and her anus. His finger tip, now covered with her slipperiness, circled her anus then pressed lightly against it, caressing but not attempting to conquer it.

His hand returned to her inner labia and found where the delicate petals came together at the top, and sought the glistening little globe hidden there. She put her hand over his and turned it palm up. With hers underneath his, she guided his hand deeper into her. Her finger pushed his middle finger until it curled upward, then guided it further into her vagina and upward, as far as it would go. The feel under his finger changed from smooth slipperiness to a bumpier surface. She pressed his finger against the front wall of her vagina and moved it back and forth massaging the swollen flesh. She gave a short gasp and moan, and withdrew her finger.

This...she wants this he realized, and continued to explore and massage the area. After a while, she stopped him and brought his hand back to its search for her little globe. Mmmm... mmm she moaned when he found it. He brought his other hand to pull upward on her pubic mound to uncover the glistening pearl even more. She began to move her pelvis against his caresses, seeking more contact. At the edge of his awareness. he felt her hand still holding his cock but realized she was not stroking him, not getting him off...why not, he wondered.

Then her body moved away from him and her hands were on the back of his neck, gently bringing his head forward and down...to her breast. She guided his mouth to a nipple and pressed it to his lips. He took it into his mouth and not knowing what else to do, sucked on it and caressed it with his tongue just as he had caressed and sucked on her tongue.

Her moaning increased and he continued caressing her little pearl. It soon disappeared into its sheltering hood so he inserted two fingers far into her warm wet vagina to caress the swollen bumpy area while he stroked and rubbed the hood hiding the pearl with his thumb.

Soon she began to gasp...mmmm--aaagh... mmmm--aaagh. He felt her hand over his, pressing it harder against her and moving it rapidly up and down... aaagh... aaagh! Her hips suddenly arched toward him and her lower abdomen erupting in intense shuddering... OOOH--AAAGH!...OOOH--AAAGH!... AAAAAGH!

She sagged against him. He remained motionless, his hands still on her, not sure what to do. Then her body was no longer against his, but her hand still held his cock. Seconds ticked by. A shock suddenly went through him as he felt something warm and wet touch his cock and then surround its head. He reflexively reached down and his fingers felt...hair...her head! Then his erection was engulfed in the warm wetness of her mouth and he felt her lips close around it and the flat of her tongue move up and down over its length. His hips arched toward her in inflamed reaction and he felt a volcano burning in his loins. His hands lightly touched the sides of her head as her mouth moved up and down on his cock, frequently stopping with the full length of him in her mouth, her lips tight around the base of his cock, her tongue bathing him with wet caresses. He felt her hand enclose his testicles and gently squeeze and stroke them then move lower to caress the flesh between them and his anus. His whole body shuddered from an unimaginable pleasure and again he was transported to a state he never dreamed existed. The volcano within him pulsed with pent-up heat and his pelvis, acting on its own, began thrusting back and forth into her mouth.