Ocean Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Sonia asked.

"Paul's cock just pulsed inside me."

"He must've liked us kissing."

"Well, if that's the case, maybe we should show him more."

Sonia moved behind Aimee and slid her hair away from her shoulder. Then, she lightly kissed Aimee's shoulder and up her neck. Aimee turned her head, and they were once again locked in a passionate and heated kiss. Aimee lifted herself off me a little as she reached up to meet Sonia, so I took the opportunity, placed my hands on Aimee's hips, and thrust into her.

"Ahhh...fuck...this is hot! Pinch Aimee's nipples, Sonia."

Sonia reached around and slowly lifted Aimee's tits. Then, she gently pulled on Aimee's nipples with her thumb and forefinger.

"Ahhh, shit, that feels good, Sonia!" Aimee cried.

The walls of Aimee's pussy clamped around my cock, and all I could think of was hammering her until she came.

"I think we should continue this somewhere more comfortable, don't you?" Sonia suggested.

Stepping back, Sonia extended her hand and helped Aimee stand. I was left on the sofa with an iron rod coated in Aimee's juices.

Aimee extended her hand to me and said, "The invite wasn't just for me, lover boy. C'mon."

Sonia led the way upstairs as we convened in a bedroom. Once inside, they ran their hands through my chest hair.

"Look, Paul's wilted a little...what should we do about it?" Sonia teasingly said to Aimee.

"There is only one thing to do," Aimee replied, snickering.

Dropping to their knees, Sonia grabbed my semi and began to lick. Aimee placed her hand under my balls, massaging them as her other hand squeezed my ass. Watching these goddesses worship my cock was incredible!

Aimee joined Sonia, and while Sonia licked the head, Aimee ran her tongue along the shaft. When they both reached my tip, they stopped licking and kissed.

"Damn, you guys are sexy."

Placing my hands on their heads, I slid my cock between their joined lips. They moaned in unison as they coated my shaft with their saliva. I fucked their pretty lips as I thrusted my cock between them.

Once they got me hard again, Aimee said, "Mmm...l...think that's good enough. Paul, get on the bed."

I crawled onto the bed and looked back at them.

"On your back," Aimee demanded. Then, getting in the prescribed position, Aimee straddled my face as Sonia impaled herself on my hard cock.

"Ohhh...that's it! Eat my pussy, Paul. Damn, that feels so good! Fuck, YES! Your tongue...right there...oh, shit, YES!"

"Didn't I say he was good?" Sonia asked.

"Good? Fuck! OHHH, my pussy! Fuck! YES!"

The sounds of sex: slapping, moaning, and sloshing, reverberated throughout the room as we pleasured each other.

"Shit, Paul, I'm coming!" Sonia cried.

"Paul, keep going! I'm almost there... don't stop, sweetie. Almost therrrrr...Ahhh, FUCK!" Aimee yelled.

"Come on his face, Aimee! Flood his mouth with your sweet cum!"

Aimee smashed her pussy against my face as she came. I was a sloppy mess from her juices, but that didn't stop me from trying to drink as much nectar as possible. She was just as intoxicating as Sonia, and I couldn't get enough.

Sated, Sonia dropped to her back with her legs splayed open, my cum trickling from her pussy. Aimee flipped around, straddled my hips, bent down, and kissed me passionately.

Running her tongue along my lips, "You did a great job eating my pussy, Paul. Soooo good!." Then, she turned around and took my withered cock into her mouth.

"Fuck, Sonia! His cock tastes so good!"

"You like that? There's more right here," Sonia said as she pointed to her pussy.

Faster than lightning, Aimee left my cock and dove between Sonia's legs. If the noises she was making while eating Sonia out were any indication of how much she liked it, I knew we would be doing this a lot more. Watching the two of them was stimulating. Between Aimee sucking my cock and watching her eat Sonia's pussy, I was hard again.

Aimee was on her knees with her ass in the air while she paid attention to Sonia. I couldn't help myself. Getting on my knees, I got behind Aimee and bent down. I loved her pussy, and since it was right there, I stuck my tongue inside her. She flinched and looked back with a smile. Turning back around to tend to Sonia, she opened her legs to give me better access. This spread her cheeks so I could see her wrinkled star. It was pulsing. I left her pussy and licked upward until my tongue was rimming her pulsar. I slid my tongue inside her forbidden hole, and she jumped.

"Holy shit! Did you teach him that, Sonia?"

"Teach him what?"

"He put his tongue in my asshole."

Sonia chuckled, "Nooo...he learned that on his own."

Straightening up, I decided it was time to fuck Aimee again, so I lubed my cock with her juices and then slid into her depths. Her pussy was like hot lava. I thrust into her, my balls kissing her clit as we fucked.

"Ohhh, Paul! Yes! FUCK ME! Yes, right there, OH Fuck!"

Aimee's beautiful ass jiggled as I mashed my cock into her, and it gave me an idea.

"If you like having your ass licked, then maybe you'll like this too." I scooped some of our combined fluids onto my finger and swirled it around her pucker. I then dropped some saliva onto her asshole for some added lubrication. Then, placing my thumb at her taboo entrance, I slid it inside her...all the way to my knuckle.

"OH SHIT!" Aimee squealed. "You naughty boy, no one has ever done that to me before. "I grabbed her hip with my other hand picked up the pace. I buried my cock deep into her pussy when I came. Ropes of cum shot through my cock and into her sopping wet tunnel.

That was all I could take. Drained and unable to do anything more, I collapsed next to my sex goddesses. Sonia was about to come again and turned her head toward me, so I leaned over and kissed her hard. She pulled away from my lips as her orgasm washed over her. The rest of the long weekend was spent at the beach, exploring the town, and, of course, sex. Lots and lots of sex. It wasn't always the three of us together. Sometimes it was Sonia and Aimee, and other times it was me with one of them. When it was time to leave, I gave each of them a passionate kiss and thanked them for a spectacular weekend.

Tuesday morning, my life returned to normal.

***************

Four years passed in the blink of an eye, and Sonia, Aimee, and I remained friends. None of us were in an exclusive relationship, so we continued seeing each other. Sometimes together, other times individually.

I was twenty-two when I graduated. I had an MBA and was proud of my accomplishment, but the day was still disappointing. My family wasn't there to celebrate, and worst of all, Sam wasn't there to cheer me on. I couldn't blame them. I was silent and distant; they knew nothing of my life. So while my schoolmates went out and celebrated, I went home alone and desolate.

After four years of soccer and school, I thought Sam would have a smaller grasp on my heart, yet I still loved her just as much now as before.

I often wondered if she thought about or missed me? We were an ocean apart, and I still remembered her smell, voice, eyes, and lips. Recalling her body in that white micro bikini gave me chills. No girl I met or slept with compared to Sam. She was still my perfect woman.

Soccer was going really well, often being the best striker on the team. The organization asked me to play on their main team and in the premier league. I wasn't a Ronaldo or Messi, but I competed hard and was a well-rounded player. So I signed a one-year contract for four hundred and fifty thousand euros with Sporting CP. I wore number nineteen. Sam's birthday. They agreed to re-sign me the following year if I did well on the big stage.

Sonia was offered a one-year work contract through Semisul recruiters to work for Merck in Germany. She took the job. Before leaving, we had one last tryst and promised to stay in touch.

GE attended one of our career fairs, and Aimee went over to see what the company was like. She liked them, and they wanted her, so they offered her a job in their Renewable Energy sector. She was excited at the prospect of helping to develop new products and strategies that would make positive changes in the world.

On a Friday night, a month after Sonia left, I was relaxing in my new apartment after a grueling training session. I had moved out of my old place and found this one closer to the downtown core. My body was sore, and I just wanted to chill. Thankfully, we only had a team meeting the following day. At about seven-thirty, I was brought out of my reverie by a knock. It was Aimee. She looked like a savvy businesswoman dressed in a purple silk button-up blouse, black skirt, and a matching jacket. On second thought, she looked hot!

"Hey, Paul...is this a bad time?"

"No, not at all, Aimee. I'm just surprised to see you because I wasn't expecting anyone. Come on in!"

Kissing cheeks, I took her suit jacket and hung it on a hook by the door.

"Can I get you a drink?"

"Sure. Red wine?"

Opening a bottle of Cova do Frade Reserva, I filled a couple glasses and joined her on the sofa.

"So, how have you been? How's the job?

"I like it. We're doing some great work that's challenging, and it keeps me busy."

"Cool. So, what's up?"

"Even though I enjoy work, I'm in a rut. I have no friends, and I'm lonely with Sonia gone. I really miss her."

"You don't have any friends? What about me?"

"Well, yeah, I didn't mean you...I mean that I don't have anyone to hang out with."

"You haven't met anyone at work?"

"Kind of, but not really. The women there can get catty, and the guys just want to get in my pants. I want someone to have...I don't know...an emotional attachment with?"

"What about those dating sites? Have you tried those?"

"Ech! No. Besides...I have someone I want to be with, but he is busy all the time."

"Have you gone out with him? Spoken with him about how you feel?"

"In the past, yeah...a little."

"The past?"

"Yeah...we went to school together."

"Oh. Do I know the guy?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want me to speak with him?"

"Uhmm...that's kind of the problem, Paul. It's you."

"Me?"

"Uhm...yeah."

"Aimee, you know I like you. You're a good friend. We've been through a lot together and I wish I could give you all of me but I can't get involved...I'm sorry."

"I know...I know. One of the reasons I came over tonight was to get this off my chest. It's been killing me that I feel this way, knowing that you don't. I was hoping we could talk about it...and you know...hang out a bit. I miss you."

"You know I'm here for you, right, Aimee? Anytime you want to talk, I'm right here."

"I know, but you're not home much with all of your training and games."

"Well, when I am home, you are welcome here anytime."

"Thanks, Paul."

Aimee set her glass of wine on the coaster and scooted closer to me. The hairs on the back of my neck sprang into action. We've been alone before, but it was only to fuck. This was much more personal. As beautiful and sexy as she is, I couldn't fall in love with her. Not even if I wanted to. Every time I've gotten close to having feelings for a woman, Sam has popped into my head. I guess I was in a rut too.

"Paul?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you forget all the nonsense I just said and make love to me? I haven't been fucked in a long time, and I really need it."

She wants me to make love to her? She has never said that before. Then, the hairs on the back of my arm stood out too, and I got goosebumps. I could fuck her, but could I make love to her? I don't know.

"You know I can't resist you, Aimee," I said as I leaned over and kissed her.

"I was counting on that. I'm tired of being alone, Paul. I miss you. I miss Sonia. I miss us.

Holding her face with my hands, I brought my lips to her and gave her a soft, delicate kiss.

"Mmmh...that was nice. Do that again."

Leaning in, I repeated my actions, but our mouths opened, and she slipped her tongue into my mouth. Our soft kiss became hot passion. She knew that once she got me started, I wouldn't stop until we were both satisfied...multiple times.

I scooped her up and carried her to my bed as she ran her hands through my hair. Our lips never parted. I gently set her on the mattress and removed her blouse, exposing a black lacy bra. Reaching behind her, she unclasped it and tossed it across the room. Her pert tits stood proud, and her nipples were already hard. Her breasts were second to none...except maybe Sam's...that white micro bikini...FUCK! GET OUT OF MY HEAD SAM!

Aimee leaned back, and I crawled to her. First kissing her belly button and then her abdomen. I worked my way up her torso until I reached her beautiful breasts. Taking them into my hands, I gave them a soft squeeze as my lips formed around her hard nub, and I sucked. I circled her areola with my tongue, flicked her hard button, and began to suck again.

"Fuck...Paul...YES! Don't stop! Your tongue feels so good."

"Mmm...Aimee!"

Paying equal attention to both of her beautiful breasts, she whimpered as I gently sucked and nibbled. Her arms were covered in goosebumps.

"Let's get you out of these clothes."

Turning her over, I reached for her zipper and lowered it.

"Arch your back," I told her.

When she did, her ass raised into the air, and I pulled until her skirt came off. She was wearing thigh highs. I got hard.

After flipping her heels off, I slid my hands up the backs of her legs. As I got close to her ass, she raised it in the air and spread her legs. I hooked my fingers under the sides of her panties and slowly dragged them down, never letting my palms lose contact with her legs. I thought about removing here nylons but decided to leave them alone. She was a sex goddess. Laying on my bed, with her legs spread and her ass in the air, her glistening pussy begged for attention.

Getting on my knees, I massaged her legs as my hands returned to her ass. I kissed her gently, letting my tongue drag across her skin toward her sex. Her aroma was intense and enticing. I wanted to shove my cock into her and pummel her, but she wanted me to make love to her, so I took it slow.

"Paul...please...you're torturing me...please!"

Laying on my stomach, I reached under her legs, wrapped my arms around her ass, and pulled her to me. My nose buried into her ass as my tongue reached out to slowly swipe at her labia. She was more than glistening now. I wanted to clamp my mouth around her plump pussy and suck on it, but again, I restrained myself. I licked her slowly and methodically. Starting with her outside lips, I worked my way to her hole and then pushed my tongue inside her.

"Please, Paul, quit teasing me. Don't make me wait any longer!"

I was in an awkward position to give her what she wanted, so I flipped onto my back and sank her pussy into my mouth. Aimee sat up and ground her clit against my mouth. Then, flattening my tongue, I began at the bottom of her soaking slit and licked up. I collected her juices and drank her essence.

"Oh, oh fuck...Paul that feels so good!"

She was sweet like honey. As her orgasm washed over her, she collapsed forward. She was on all fours at this point, so I positioned myself behind her. Her head was on my pillow and her ass high in the air. Her taboo star winked at me, and I couldn't resist. I licked around her rosebud before dipping my tongue inside her. She flinched and moaned.

"Ohhh...fuck, Paul, you have no idea how good that feels."

I continued to probe her rosebud with my tongue until I removed it and returned to her clit. I lapped at her protruding jewel, causing her hips to buck. I went back to her forbidden hole and dropped some saliva onto it. Some of it seeped in, but most ran down her pink canyon to her clit. Circling her hard button with my finger, I pressed my thumb into her pussy and pushed against her spongy g-spot. Her gasp let me know I was in the right place. I spat on her rosebud again and watched my saliva seep inside. My tongue followed. Aimee's hips gyrated; she was close to coming again. With my other hand, I slid my finger inside her ass to the knuckle and wiggled it. That was all Aimee could take.

"HOLY SHIT, PAUL! I'm coming...GOD! I'm coming!"

My thumb was still pressed against her g-spot when she flooded my hand with her essence. She came all right. I'd never seen her come this hard before. And then she collapsed. She was out. Worried that I hurt her, I turned her over and lifted her head. Her breathing calmed, and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Fuck! What happened?" she asked.

"You passed out. Are you okay?"

"Okay? That was incredible! Shit, Paul. You gave me exactly what I needed."

I reached down to massage her pussy, and she jumped.

"No! Please...no more. I'm too sensitive. Let me rest for a bit."

"How about a shower?" I asked.

"That sounds nice. Will you join me?"

"Try and keep me out," I answered with a smirk.

I undressed as Aimee went into the bathroom to get the water started. By the time I got there, she was already soaped up. I stepped in and massaged the soap into her back. She moaned as she leaned against the tiled wall. Then it was my turn. She soaped me up and washed my front and back...paying particular attention to my cock. I wanted to fuck her; man, did I ever want to fuck her, but she needed to recover, so I let her take the lead.

After we dried off, we went back to my bed. She fell back onto it with her arms wide open, beckoning me to her. Getting on my knees, I hovered over her as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down. My pecs smashed against her luscious tits...her perfect, wonderful tits.

Reaching down between us, she grabbed hold of my manhood and slid it through her slit to coat it with her cream. She was still wet!

Holding my tip at her entrance, she said, "Paul, fuck me please...I've missed your cock. I want you in me."

I slowly plunged into her velvety tunnel until our mounds touched. Then, pulling out, I thrust back in and kept going steadily. Aimee bucked her hips to meet me.

"Aimee, I'm not going to last long...Ahhh shit...I'm coming, Aimmm!"

I emptied a copious amount of cum deep inside her! She squeezed her velvet walls to milk as much cum from me as possible. Then, keeping my weight on my elbows, I leaned down and kissed her lustfully. She returned my kiss with her arms wrapped around my neck as she held me tightly.

"Can you stay the night?" I asked.

"I was hoping you'd let me," she answered dreamily.

She slid under the covers, and I was right behind her. After setting my alarm clock for seven, I pulled her into me and snuggled. She pulled my hand to her boob and gave it a squeeze. At that moment, I didn't want Aimee to ever leave. I thought about asking her to move in with me as I fell asleep.

***************

I woke to my alarm, slipped out of bed quietly, and showered, leaving Aimee peacefully asleep. After getting dressed, I left a note and placed it on my pillow.

Morning beautiful! I had to step out to a team meeting this morning. Make yourself at home. I should be back by ten.

When I got home, Aimee was making breakfast dressed in one of my white button-up dress shirts. She had her back to me and didn't hear me come in. Walking up behind her, I spun her around and gave her a deep kiss.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Morning yourself, stud. Yeah, it was nice being wrapped in your arms all night and not being alone. Have a seat. Breakfast is almost ready."

Seeing her in my shirt gave me other ideas. The tail of my shirt draped below her ass, teasing me. Her smooth bare legs. And the shirt was unbuttoned just enough to give me a glimpse of her cleavage. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her nipples pushed through the fabric, causing enticing bumps.