Ocean Gangbang

Story Info
A gangbang out on the ocean with Frank and his horny friend.
4.2k words
4.52
21.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
476 Followers

It was five o'clock in the morning and still dark. I was woken by a call on my mobile which took me a little time to answer.

"Hello." I answered.

"Morning Toni, it's Frank. Sorry to call so early." He replied.

"That's OK, what's up?" I said trying to wake up.

"Bev's away so I'm taking a few guys out on the boat. We'd love for you to join us." He said.

"What time are you heading out?" I asked.

"About seven o'clock." He replied.

"OK, I'm up, I'll get ready." I said with a laugh.

"See you down at the boat."

I got up and had a shower before drying off and heading back to the bedroom. I put on a red g-string bikini and a long white shirt over the top then headed out to the kitchen to make a coffee.

Before I knew it, it was almost seven o'clock. I grabbed my bag and headed out, locking the door behind me. I caught the lift down to the lobby and headed out to the dock, where Frank and the guys were getting the boat ready.

"Hi sexy." Frank said as I arrived at the boat.

"Hi honey." I replied hopping on the boat.

"Toni, this is Andy, Miles, Bob, Jack and Ray." Frank said introducing the guys.

"Hi guys." I said bending over putting my bag down.

I could feel the guys perving on my arse, staring at my red g-string bikini. They looked like they were in their mid-fifties, and I could tell by the way they stared they were here to play.

With everything ready, Frank started the boat and we headed out on the ocean. We all chatted getting to know each other and after about an hour, Frank slowed the boat down.

"How does this look? In the middle of nowhere and nobody will hear you scream." Frank said with a laugh.

"This is perfect mate." Miles said as the boat came to a stop.

As we all continued to chat, I removed my shirt revealing my red bikini enjoying the hot sun on my body.

"Jesus Frank. You sure know how to entertain us. I thought we were going to be fishing." Bob said with a laugh staring at my breasts.

"Looks like Bob can't take his eyes off your tits honey." Frank said with a smile.

"Well, since we are in the middle of nowhere, but I don't think it's fair that I'm the only one naked" I said removing my bikini top.

"I'll join you honey, I think these guys might be a little shy." Frank said stripping off.

I bent over in front of the guys taking my time sliding down my g-string bikini giving them a good look of my shaved pussy. I put my bikini in my bag and as I grabbed a drink out of the esky, I noticed the guys undressing. I sat on the couch on the deck staring at their cocks as the guys headed over to join me.

"So, Toni. I haven't seen you for a while. You been naughty lately?" Frank asked.

"You know me honey, I'm always naughty." I said looking around at the guys.

"Bev was going to join us, but she had to go see her sister for a few days. When she's back she wants to catch up. She said she needs some naughty fun." Frank said sitting down next to me. "You reckon you could handle these old guys in the meantime."

"I'm sure I can handle them." I replied with a laugh.

As we sat chatting, Frank grabbed my leg resting it over his. With my pussy now on display and with the guys staring, I was getting very wet, and their cocks were getting hard. After a few minutes, I got up and headed to the bathroom. As I finished, opened the door and noticed Frank and the guys waiting in the bedroom.

"You've got these guys very turned on honey. You ready for them to fuck you." Frank said standing behind me.

Without a reply, he moved in close kissing my neck as Andy kissed me on the lips sliding his tongue in my mouth. With so many hands groping my breasts, my pussy was dripping wet, hungry for their hard cocks. After a few minutes, the guys guided me onto the bed, laying me down on my back. With my legs spread, Miles moved in burying his tongue in my pussy tasting the wetness between my legs. As I lay enjoying the feeling of his tongue, Bob and Jack knelt beside me taking turns fucking my mouth. As I sucked their hard cocks, the rest of the guys groped my breasts as they stroked their cocks.

After a few minutes, Frank took my hand and helped me up off the bed.

"Let's take her out and fuck her on the deck." Frank said leading me outside.

He put a long cushion off the couch on the deck and laid down guiding me onto his hard cock. As I rode him, the guys gathered around me fucking my mouth one by one as my hands massaged their balls.

"Jack, I think she's ready for another cock inside her tight pussy." Frank said pulling me forward laying me down on his chest.

Jack moved behind me and as I felt his cock pressed against my pussy, Frank grabbed my arse spreading me wide.

"Oh god yes." I moaned as the head of Jack's cock slid inside me alongside Frank's.

As both guys fucked my pussy, the guys gathered around taking turns thrusting their cocks in my mouth.

"So Frank, does this sweet little thing like a cock in her arse?" Ray asked.

"She loves a hard cock in her arse, don't you honey?" Frank said as he slapped me on the arse.

Suddenly, Jack slid his cock out of my pussy and moved back as Ray took his place. I felt his cock teasing the rim of my arse, then all of a sudden, I felt the head of his cock slide inside me. Ray grabbed my hair pulling it tight and as both guys fucked me, I started to moan.

"You enjoying being our naughty slut? These old guys want to fuck you so hard." Frank said pounding my pussy.

Hearing Frank talk dirty to me got me so turned on, I was ready to cum. I rammed my hips harder and faster, feeling their cocks deeper inside me until my pussy was ready to explode.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming, oh god." I screamed as they continued pounding my arse and pussy.

As my body collapsed on top of Frank, Jack pounded his cock deep in my arse a few more times before sliding it out. As he stood back, Andy helped me up and guided me to the couch. He positioned me on my knees, with my head down on the couch, and with my hands spreading my arse wide.

"Fuck baby, you have a nice arse." Andy said as he moved behind me.

He eased the head of his cock slowly inside me as I gripped my arse tight.

"Baby, I haven't fucked a tight arse like this in a long time." Andy said as he slid his cock deep inside me.

As he fucked me, I could feel his balls slapping against my wet pussy, and I could feel myself ready to cum. As the guys stood around stroking their cocks as they watched waiting their turn, I started to moan over and over.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, don't stop." I screamed. "Oh fuck."

As I was cumming, I slid my right hand between my legs and rubbed my wet pussy before starting to rub Andy's balls. With the sound of his moans, I knew it was turning him on and with the feeling of his cock getting harder in my arse, I knew he was going to cum.

"Fuck me, oh fuck me harder." I screamed.

"Baby, oh baby, ready for my load in your arse. God I'm cumming." Andy screamed.

As his cock exploded, pulsating deep inside me, I could feel his cum filling my arse as I started rubbing my clit.

"Oh baby." Andy said sliding his cock out of my arse.

"Think you can take another load in that sweet arse of yours." Bob said moving behind me.

"Fuck yes, fill me up." I moaned as he slid his cock inside me.

His cock was big and hard and felt so good fucking my arse. I slid two fingers inside my dripping pussy as I enjoyed the sight of the hard cocks around me, and I could feel myself almost ready to cum again.

"Fuck, oh yeah, oh yeah. I'm cumming." I screamed as he started fucking my arse harder. "Oh my god."

"Oh, that's it baby." Frank said stroking his cock.

It didn't take long and I could feel his cock getting hard and ready to cum. I pulled my fingers from my pussy and started to massage his balls as he pounded my arse.

"Fuck, Fuck baby, oh yeah." He screamed as he came in my arse.

"God, oh God, I can feel you cumming in my arse." I screamed.

As he finished filling my arse, he slid his cock out and moved back. Frank rolled me over laying me on my back as the guys stood around stroking their cocks. As Miles started fucking my mouth, Frank slid his cock in my pussy fucking me deep. As I started massaging Miles's balls, he started to moan. Suddenly, he pulled his cock from my mouth and started stroking it.

"I'm going to cum." He moaned.

"Cum in my mouth" I said wrapping my lips around the head of his cock.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck." Miles moaned as his cock exploded in my mouth.

I swallowed his cum and as I sucked his cock clean, I could feel Frank's cock inside my pussy getting harder. Miles pulled his cock from my mouth and stood back as Ray moved in sliding his cock in my mouth.

"Oh my god Frank, fuck." I screamed. "Fill my pussy."

"Yeah, baby I'm cumming, I'm cumming." He moaned fucking me harder.

As his cock exploded flooding my pussy with his cum, Ray gagged my moans as he buried his long cock down my throat.

"That's a good girl, suck it, oh yeah." Ray said as I took every inch of his cock in my mouth.

Frank pulled his cock out of my pussy and made way for Jack. As he moved between my legs, I could feel Frank's cum gushing from my pussy. Jack slid his cock inside me and as he started fucking me, Ray continued fucking my mouth. Enjoying both guys, I could feel I was ready to cum again. I pulled Ray's cock from my mouth and started stroking him as I started to moan.

"That's it, cum baby." Frank said watching on.

"Yeah, yeah, god, oh god." I screamed as my body jolted.

"Time to finish her off boys." Miles said.

Ray took his cock from my hand and started stroking it and by the sound of his moans, I could tell he was about to cum. As I watched him, Jack pounded my pussy harder and faster and all of a sudden, pulled his cock partly out leaving the head inside me.

"Baby, feel it baby." He moaned as he came, filling my pussy.

The head of his cock felt so good pulsating inside me as he filled me with his cum.

"Shit, oh yeah, yeah, oh fuck." Ray moaned as he came over my face.

With my mouth open catching drops of his cum, Jack pulled his cock out of my pussy.

"That taste good baby." Ray said sliding his cock in my mouth.

I licked the last of the cum from his cock before sucking him clean, while Jack spread my legs giving the guys a good view of the cum gushing from my pussy. As I lay exhausted, the guys headed inside and grabbed a drink leaving me on the couch. After a few minutes, I headed to the bathroom and had a shower cleaning myself up. When I finished, I hopped out and without drying myself, I headed out on the deck. I relaxed on one of the sun chairs and after about five minutes, the guys still naked came over and joined me with their drinks.

"Hi honey. Did the guys and I please you enough?" Frank asked with a smile as he sat down.

"You know I can never get enough honey." I said with a laugh.

"God Frank, your friend here sure loves cock." Miles said staring over at me.

"You should see what happens when you put a pussy in front of her. Watching Bev and Toni is fucking hot." Frank said.

"You talking about Bev, your wife?" Jack asked.

"Sure am. Since we've met Toni, we've had some great nights. I think my favourite was watching Bev gangbanged for the first time. I think I came twice that night." Frank said finishing his drink.

"I still can't believe a hot thing like you out today with us old guys." Ray said with a laugh.

"What can I say, old guys turn me on, always have." I replied.

"What else turns you on? If you don't mind me asking." Miles asked.

"Honey I don't mind, curious guys with questions always turns me on. Definitely gangbangs, the more cocks the better, and the thought of being watched while I'm being gangbanged, is such a turn on. The thought of two cocks inside me and I love playing with couples. Being seduced by a husband and wife letting them do whatever they want with me and it's more of a turn on when it for filling their fantasy."

"You are very naughty. So being gangbanged. How many guys do you like to play with?" Miles asked.

"The more the better. The most I've played with was thirty guys." I replied as the guys stared at my naked body.

"God, they must have fucked you all night long." Miles replied.

"It felt like it." I said with a laugh.

"Guys, I'm just going to get the snacks." Frank said as he stood up.

"I'll give you a hand honey." I replied as I got up.

I followed Frank inside and helped him prepare the snacks and drinks for everyone.

"Having a good day honey? Frank asked.

"I am and I'm sure your friends are as well." I said with a smile.

"I'm sure they are, they're a bunch of horny old guys."

We took everything out on the deck and all sat around eating and chatting and after a few more drinks, I knew the guys had more questions.

"So Toni, thirty guys. I bet they filled you and covered you in cum." Jack said.

"They did and I enjoyed it very much." I replied noticing a few cocks around me getting hard.

"Jesus Frank, you have to invite us next time Toni and Bev get together. Maybe they could put on a show for us." Jack said holding his cock.

"I'm guessing you guys like to watch?" I said slowly spreading my legs.

With their eyes glued on my pussy, I slowly rubbed my clit and with the guys watching, I could feel my pussy getting very wet. It didn't take long, and their cocks were all nice and hard. Miles got up and guided me on my knees. He was nice and hard and as I started sucking his cock, I could taste his precum. Before I knew it, the guys surrounded me and I took turns sucking and stroking their hard cocks. After a few minutes of the guys sharing my mouth, Andy and Bob moved in close stroking their cocks and I could tell by their moans, I was about to be covered in their cum.

"Oh baby, I'm cumming." Bob moaned as his cock exploded over my face.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Andy moaned shooting his cum in my mouth as Bob moved away.

I licked my lips and swallowing their cum, as Miles laid me down as the rest of the guys gathered around me.

"Play with that hot pussy baby." Miles said stroking his cock.

I slid two fingers inside my pussy as I watched the guys handling their hard cocks. Suddenly, Jack moved in close. I continued fingering my pussy with one hand and started rubbing his balls with the other.

"Yeah, that's it baby. Yeah, yeah, I'm cumming." Jack moaned as he came over my breasts. "Oh fuck."

As he finished coming, he sat on the couch relaxing as he watched on. As I rubbed jacks cum into my breasts, Frank and Ray knelt either side of me. As they stroked their cocks, they both started to moan.

"Yeah, yeah, oh fuck I'm cumming." Frank moaned shooting his cum over my face.

"Oh god, fuck, taste my cum baby, taste it." Ray said moving in close.

I opened my mouth wrapping my lips around the head of his cock, as he filled my mouth with his load.

"That's it baby, swallow it." Ray said sliding his cock out of my mouth.

As Ray and Frank moved back, Miles stood beside me.

"On your knees baby, I want to empty my cock in that tight arse of yours." Miles said rubbing his pre-cum over his cock.

As I got in position, I felt Miles' cock pressed against my arse slowly easing inside me.

"Baby your arse feels good." Miles moaned.

"Oh, fuck me." I screamed as his cock buried deep inside me.

As he pounded me hard, I slid my hand down between my legs rubbing my wet clit. My heart was racing and suddenly, I could feel myself ready to cum.

"Harder, fuck me harder, oh fuck me." I screamed. "I'm cumming, oh my god."

As I enjoyed the sensation running through my body, Miles pounded my arse harder as he started to moan. As I felt his cock getting harder, I gripped the cushion tight.

"Baby, yeah baby, I'm going to cum in your arse, oh shit I'm cumming." Miles moaned. "Oh fuck yeah."

"I can feel it, my God I can feel it." I screamed, feeling his cum filling my arse as his cock pulsated inside me.

As he finished cumming, he slid his cock out and stood back joining the guys staring at my naked body covered in their cum. After a minute, I stood up and headed for a shower as the guys grabbed a drink.

"We are going to head back honey." Frank said as I re-joined the guys on the deck. "Bev's home, see if she's up for some fun tonight."

"I hope so." I replied as I started to get dressed.

Once we arrived back at the dock, Jack, Bob and Andy had to head off. I thanked them for a fun day and gave them a hug goodbye. Frank, Miles, Ray and I headed up to Frank's apartment and I couldn't wait to catch up with Bev. Once we arrived, Frank unlocked the door and we headed inside.

"I didn't realise you were bringing company." Bev said in a shocked voice.

Bev was standing in the kitchen dressed in only her bra and lace panties with an unsure look on her face.

"God you look sexy." I said as I joined her in the kitchen giving her a hug.

"Did you have fun out on the boat with the guys?" Bev asked.

"I did, but I wish you were with us though." I said with a smile.

"I'll talk to Frank and organise something. I should go put some clothes on." She said.

"No, don't honey. Let's tease these guys." I said removing my top.

"Let's have a drink" Frank said as he headed to the fridge.

He grabbed everyone a beer and we all headed to the lounge and as the guys chatted, I sat next to Bev on the couch.

"So, details. How was it out on the boat. Did you enjoy yourself?" Bev said quietly.

"It was lots of fun and enjoying the hot sun on my naked body, I thoroughly enjoyed it." I replied.

"Hot sun. Where were you?" She asked.

"Both times out on the deck." I replied.

"I wish I was there. Well, Frank knows the rules. If he gets to play with you, he has to let me play with you." She said getting up, taking my hand and leading me to the bedroom.

Standing in the bedroom and with the door open, she removed my bikini and laid me on the bed. As I lay naked, she removed her bra and panties before spreading my legs. Her soft lips kissed my inner thighs working her way up my legs making my heart race. Suddenly, I felt her tongue against my pussy as I let out a soft moan.

"Your pussy tastes so good." Bev said as she continued exploring the wetness between my legs.

After a few minutes, I notice the guys standing at the bedroom door. I didn't say a word and with their eyes watching us, got me so turned on. As I continued enjoying Bev eating my pussy, the guys undressed.

"Does she taste good baby?" Frank said guiding her on her knees.

"She always tastes good." Bev replied.

With Bev's head between my legs and her arse in the air, Frank moved behind her sliding his cock in her pussy. As he fucked her pussy, Miles and Ray joined us on the bed and with both hands, I grabbed their cocks pulling them close taking turns stroking and sucking them both as Frank continued fucking Bev.

After a few minutes, Frank slid his cock out.

"Here you go miles, I know you've been dying to fuck Bev, I've got her nice and wet for you." Frank said.

Miles hopped off the bed and moved behind Bev, sliding his cock in her pussy as Frank knelt beside me. He took my hand placing it on his hard cock and as I stroked him, I continued sucking Ray. After a minute, I was ready to cum. I pulled Ray's cock from my mouth and started to moan as Bev slid two fingers inside my pussy and continued to lick my clit.

"Oh god eat my pussy, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed as Bev slid her fingers out and buried her tongue in my pussy.

"Oh honey, I love tasting you when you cum." Bev said softly licking me.

As I got up off the bed, Miles slid his cock out of Bev's pussy and laid on the bed guiding her onto his hard cock. As I knelt on the floor, Frank climbed off the bed and stood in front of me. As I licked the precum from his cock, Ray moved behind Bev spreading her licking the rim of her arse.

Toni73
Toni73
476 Followers
12