Ocean Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels so good." Bev moaned.

"Fuck her in the arse, she loves two cocks inside her." Frank said looking over at Bev enjoying the attention.

As Ray eased the head of his cock slowly inside her tight arse, Bev let out a loud moan. While Frank watched both guys fucking her arse and pussy, he held my head as he fucked my mouth. Suddenly, Bev started to moan.

"Yeah, oh yeah, fuck me harder, oh god I'm cumming, I'm cumming." She screamed as their cocks pounded her hard.

Suddenly, Ray pulled his cock out and quickly guided Bev on her back.

"I'm going to cum, yeah, I'm cumming." Ray moaned as he knelt beside her shooting his load in her mouth.

As Frank watched Ray cum in his wife's mouth, he grabbed his cock and started stroking it ready to cum.

"Oh fuck." He moaned out loud shooting his cum over my breasts. "Baby that felt good."

As Frank sat on the bed, Bev started sucking Miles' hard cock.

"That's it honey, make him cum." Frank said as we all watched on.

As Bev took him deep in her mouth, I could tell Miles was enjoying it as he started to moan.

"Oh god, yeah, yeah, I'm cumming." Miles moaned as Bev wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. "Yeah, oh yeah".

Filling her mouth, Bev swallowed his cum before licking his cock clean. After Bev finished with Miles, the three guys got up off the bed as Bev and I headed for a shower. Once we had washed ourselves, we stepped out and dried off before getting dressed and joining the guys out in the lounge.

"Thank you for a great day guys, I'm going to head off. It's been a long day." I said as I gave Bev a kiss goodbye.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself." Frank said giving me a hug before walking me to the door.

"I did." I replied.

I headed back to my apartment and undressed. I hopped into bed and as I got comfortable, I started thinking about today and couldn't wait for Bev to join us next time.

12