Ocean View - A Virgin Tale

Story Info
Two virgins put a twist on their honeymoon night.
3.5k words
4.32
11.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lirby
lirby
8 Followers

Patty and Jason's wedding day had been long and emotional. Vows were said as they heard the ocean water float over the white sand. It was a beautiful day for an ocean-front wedding. The ceremony was on top of sandy cliffs which overlooked the ocean. After the ceremony, the bridal party and guests enjoyed a variety of appetizers and then a late lunch. When the last song ended, the couple knew it was time to say their goodbyes and prepare for their honeymoon night.

Patty and Jason's thoughts were everywhere as they drove to their honeymoon destination. Jason wanted their honeymoon location to be a surprise. He had found an incredible house that overlooked the seacoast. Jason's nerves raced about their first night together as a married couple. Patty was equally uptight about their honeymoon night. They were both virgins, but they were ready to consummate their marriage.

It had been a long time for each of them to wait to have sex, several years, actually. They both agreed to wait until they were married. It was a challenging promise to keep, but they honored their commitment. Years multiplied as they attended college and eventually started their careers. Life finally found a point where they were ready to step into the ultimate promise of marriage.

Jason knew their first time together would be more challenging for Patty, but it wouldn't be exactly easy for him either. Since they were both virgins, he wanted their first night together to be as good as possible. He loved her so much that he wanted the perfect setting to experience their first sexual experience together, a place they would never forget. Jason knew they had to go slowly to share their love for each. He knew that very few couples are not virgins when they get married. Their love and committment for each other over the years, gave them the willpower to wait to have sex until after they were married.

It wasn't easy for Patty and Jason to wait to have sex, but they wanted to commit themselves to God and their family first. Patty was utterly in love with Jason, and he was completely taken with her as well. He wanted to be the man she needed and counted on. She wanted to be the woman who would love him till the end of time. Therefore, Patty was prepared to give him her heart, body, and soul on their wedding night.

Jason had read stories of couples having sex for the first time and understood the awkwardness of being inexperienced. He was also worried about the possibility of cumming too fast since it would be his first time inside a woman's vagina. Sure, he had masturbated over the years, but he knew this would be different to feel a woman's wetness surrounding his cock. Jason also knew that Patty would probably have pain and discomfort from him penetrating her vaginal canal for the first time and breaking her sheath, which technically defined her as a virgin. He knew some pain and possibly blood would be involved with deflowering Patty. As uncomfortable as it might be to penetrate Patty for the first time, it had to be done so they could experience a deeper intimacy as a married couple.

Fortunately, Jason and Patty had some knowledge about sexual relations. They had a few uncomfortable conversations about what to expect during their first time together. Over the years, they had kissed a lot and occasionally touched each other more than they probably should have, considering they wanted to wait until they were married to have sex. As they got older, temptation followed their romantic nights together. They weren't teenagers any longer. They were young adults ready to take the next step in their relationship.

Jason often struggled not to slip his hand down her pants and explore Patty's womanly folds. He had dreamt of feeling Patty's vaginal wetness running across his fingers. Jason had heard from friends that women get slick when a man strokes their most intimate parts. Thinking about Patty's dewy vaginal lips while driving to their honeymoon destination made his cock rock hard.

With each mile driving to their honeymoon location, Jason's thoughts about their honeymoon weekend got darker. He would unify their bodies. He needed to be inside her, filling her with himself and his seed. He had to take what was his. She was his wife, and soon she would become his lover. Jason's thoughts were interrupted when he heard Patty's voice.

"Jason, this coastline is so beautiful! Where are we going?"

"I know! It's incredible! I've been planning this night for months. I want everything to be perfect for us. I want this night to be a night that we will never forget," Jason said.

"Mmmm, Jason, this is why I love you so much. You always think of everything."

As Patty finished her last word, their car pulled into a long driveway. Patty's heart skipped a beat when she saw the beautiful house Jason selected for their wedding night. She could see that the house sat on top of a cliff and had an ocean view. This beach-front property would become their honeymoon paradise. The house appeared quaint, beautiful, and remotely private. The house was eloquent but simply decorated so it wouldn't disturb the natural beauty of the seaside. Patty's nerves began to run through her veins. Tonight, they would bear all and fully commit to each other.

Quickly, Patty and Jason got settled into their honeymoon accommodations. Patty had brought a beautiful ecru white laced gown specifically for her wedding night. It had been custom-made to hug all her curves. The ecru white laced fabric ran down Patty's back. The lace negligee laid perfectly at the junction of her hips and the tip of Patty's ass. Patty's darkly toned skin enhanced the white fabric. She was nervous about showing her body but knew how beautiful she looked in her wedding lingerie.

Jason was sitting in an oversized chair near the window. He was eagerly waiting for his bride to enter the room. Finally, he looked up, and there she was. His heart skipped a beat when Patty entered the large bedroom suite. As Patty approached Jason, she saw the ocean view from the bedroom window. Jason had prepared candles throughout the room. The light was dim as the sun had almost set below the ocean's waves. As Patty walked towards him, his eyes were focused entirely on Patty's silhouette. He was mesmerized by his beautiful bride. Jason could tell that Patty was nervous with each step she took.

Patty's laced gown showed the outline of her perfectly rounded breasts and the shape of her gorgeous hips. He loved how her dark skin tone enhanced the white lace. He could see the husky tone of Patty's rose-colored areolas because her perfect nipples were peeking through her laced lingerie. He could not wait to taste each of her deeply colored rose buds. When he saw the outline of her breast, Jason's first thought was that her nipples resembled little candies. Each nipple was like the drops of candy that he used to suck on as a small boy, except he wasn't a boy. He was a man who was prepared to devour every part of his new bride's body.

Patty came to him and stood in front of him as he was sitting down in the chair. Their body heat radiated through their clothing. Jason only had his pants and shirt on, having discarded everything else.

"You look absolutely amazing, my love."

Jason could see that Patty was trembling a little. So, he stood up and leaned in, and kissed her. His hand slid down her arm and across her stomach. He felt her tighten as he moved towards her breast, cupping it underneath while keeping the lingerie's material between them. At that moment, Jason thought he had never loved anyone more than her. He wanted to go slow with Patty to allow her body to relax with each planned step.

"Patty, don't be scared. I promise I'll go slowly. I don't want to hurt you and I want everything to be amazing for you."

"Jason, I know you'll be careful. We've waited a long time. I don't even know what I'm doing. I'm nervous because I'm just not sure what to expect or how it will feel the first time we make love. What if I don't like having sex?

Jason grabbed Patty's hand, put her palm to his lips, and kissed it softly.

"I'm worried about everything right now." Patty expressed in her tearful voice.

"Patty, there is nothing to worry about. It's just me. I want to experience everything with you and have the life we dreamt about. Even though I can't promise that everything will go perfectly during our first time, I will try to make it as comfortable as possible. You don't have to worry about what to do. We'll figure it out as we go. Maybe someday we will even laugh at some of our mishaps that might happen tonight."

"Jason, I know you'll do everything you can to make this wonderful. That's why I love you so much!"

Patty breathed in when she felt Jason's hand on her bare skin. He had touched her stomach before, but this time she knew his final destination - their final destination - their consummation. She groaned into his kiss as his hand caressed her breasts. She felt her nipples harden, as did he. His lips left hers, and he softly pinched her nipples. An unfamiliar shock of pleasure scored through her body as she breathed in.

"Oh God!" Jason heard her wispy-sounding words in his ear.

His lips soon followed, kissing her breasts through the material before making his way to their exposed tips. She pulled back slightly so she could see his mouth move down her body. As she watched his mouth scour her breasts with licks and kisses, she felt her wetness begin. She had touched her breasts before, but her vaginal folds had never gotten this wet. She loved the feeling but was still apprehensive.

"Let me take off your clothes!" Patty said in a husky voice that she didn't even recognize.

Jason pulled back, knowing their consummation was just moments away. He watched Patty unbutton his shirt. After unbuttoning his shirt, she unbuttoned his pants. Patty's hands were slightly trembling, so he stopped her and helped her unzip his pants. In seconds he was only wearing his undershorts. She looked down at the prominent bulge made by his cock. For a moment, they stopped. She stared at his midsection, and he stared at her, wondering what she was thinking.

"Take it out for me, baby," Jason whispered.

Her hand went to his briefs. Her fingers played over the length of his shaft, eliciting a moan of gratitude.

"Oh, Patty, your hand feels perfect on my...," Jason couldn't say the word cock, but wanted to.

Patty knew that men enjoyed having their penis touched and being orally pleased. She had read this in one of her books. Patty desperately wanted to please him. Still, she didn't exactly know how to orally please a man because she'd never done anything like this before. She'd never held or had a man's erection in her mouth. Yet, Patty wanted to do this for Jason, so she took a deep breath, bit her lip, and knelt before him. Patty reached beneath Jason's waistline with trembling fingers, and slowly pulled off his boxers. His rigid cock flopped out, and he begged her to take him in her mouth. He couldn't hold back his words.

"Oh, Patty baby, suck me! Please, suck my cock." And she did.

She'd read about what to do. Yet, it was a video that one of her friends gave her that entered her mind. With one hand, Patty grabbed his shaft and slowly, tentatively, lowered her mouth to his tip. He didn't have her patience. His hips arched up, and his hand went to the back of her head as he watched his cock disappear into her mouth. The feel of her mouth was incredible. He'd masturbated with lube, but this was different and more intense. Jason kept his hand on her head but didn't force her. He could sense Patty's inexperience but admired her tenacity as she began to suck and lick him. Patty was entranced by the feel of his rigid cock in her mouth and on her tongue. She could taste the first drops of his pre-cum that she had read about. It was different than she expected, salty but not bad.

Jason was close. Oh, so close to cumming. Fuck, he wanted to cum, but he'd promised himself that the first time cumming with Patty would be inside her. So, he pulled her off him in one incredible combination of willpower and strength. Then Jason pulled Patty up and pushed her down into the chair. He knelt before her and positioned himself between her legs. Her womanly folds looked amazing. He had never felt this level of desire for anyone or anything. He raised his head, lifted her laced gown, and kissed her flat stomach.

After he had positioned her gown, he could see Patty's laced panties. Jason moved to start kissing Patty's breast under the laced lingerie. Patty moved her body to make it easy for him to slide everything off. She was ready to be bare for him. She moaned when he began taking her naked breasts into his mouth again, lightly biting each nipple. He'd read about that too, and it worked. He felt her hips thrust up into him when his mouth left her breasts, but he had to remove the rest of the gown, only leaving on her white lace panties, which covered his cock's final destination.

Yet, the second he could see her tiny panties covering her most intimate stop, he couldn't hold off. Jason grabbed the waistband of her laced panties and pulled them off. He was a man on a mission, so he wasn't gentle. He wanted her as wet as he could make her. He gently but firmly spread her legs, and his tongue tasted a woman's vaginal lips for the first time. He tasted her wetness, her essence. It was uniquely her, and he liked it. He became more aggressive when he put his hands underneath her and pulled her into him. He felt her tentativeness. She didn't stop him but didn't react like he thought she would. He wished for thrusting hips again and words of praise, but she was tentative in her actions. So, he stopped and crawled up her body.

"Are you Okay, baby?"

Patty just stared back, and then said, "I love you so much, but I just don't know. I want you, but I'm not sure I'm ready."

"Just relax for me, baby," he said as he took one hand and guided his cock to her entrance.

He felt her tense as the tip of his penis touched her vaginal opening. For him, he needed to be inside her. Every thought about his cock penetrating her sheath was controlling him at that very moment. He pressed in slightly, but she tightened.

"Oh God, Jason, I'm sorry! I just can't! No, no, that's not what I mean. I will, just not now."

He loved her, and because of that, he moved off her.

"I love you, and I can wait a little longer if you want," Jason said honestly.

The look on her face said it all. She had read about how a man can't stop easily after reaching a certain point. She expected him to continue and force himself inside her, but he didn't.

Patty knew how special this was and needed to show him how special he was to her. She knew what she had to do. Patty got out of the chair, pulled Jason up to his full height, and knelt in front of him. The last thing he saw before she went down on him was the look of complete gratitude in her eyes for his selfless act. She took him in her mouth and sucked and licked him, remembering everything she'd read and seen. It wasn't long before she didn't need to remember anymore. Everything she was doing started to become natural to her. She had adapted well to know how to please a man. Jason's groans of pleasure told her precisely what worked and what didn't. She stroked him and sucked him. She then stopped and teased the head of his erection with her tongue. She loved doing this, and he was completely hers at that moment. She loved pleasing him and being in control.

"Patty, I can't believe you're doing this. It feels so good," Jason moaned out his words as he threw his head back.

A new type of calmness overcame Patty as she continued to suck his shaft. Jason was amazed. He thought they were done when she told him she wasn't ready tonight.

He groaned, "Oh fuck!" when she went down on him again.

His hand went to the back of her head. Jason gripped a handful of her hair just like he'd seen in the porn videos that his friend gave him. He wasn't gentle, but she didn't mind. When she pulled back and licked the tip of his cock, he was done. Both hands held her head, and he pulled her mouth further on to his cock. His hips began thrusting. She didn't resist. She sucked as he pumped until she felt him swell. She added her hand and began pumping his shaft.

"Oh, Patty! I'm about to cum! Jason moaned.

A second later, Jason screamed her name as he let loose a torrent of hot cum. Patty kept her mouth on him, loving the control and the sounds of ecstasy that he made. Patty wasn't sure what to do with the fluid he released in her mouth, but her instinct told her to swallow while she continued to pump him as he emptied himself in her receptive, warm wet mouth.

After Jason spilled his last drop, he thought, "God that was a lot of cum!"

"I can't believe I swallowed every damn drop, every drop! I'm a natural," Patty thought to herself with a smile.

Jason brought her lips to his and kissed her deeply. He tasted himself in her mouth and liked it.

"Baby, what can I do for you?" He asked as he tried to catch his breath from the intensity of his orgasm.

Patty pulled him down beside her on the floor and pressed his head into her breast. She loved when he sucked her nipples. She liked the feel of his tongue and occasional soft bites. She loved what this simple act did to her body. It made her wet. So, he began sucking and licking her dusty rose-colored buds. She moaned her approval with each soft tug of her nipples. She thought about what it would feel like to have him inside her. She wanted Jason inside her very soon. She felt his re-hardened cock pressed near her leg as he sucked her breast.

"Their intimacies were not over," She thought.

She looked at him, smiled, and positioned herself so that she could take him into her mouth again. This time, she had more confidence. Yet, he wanted her to get a little sample of what was yet to come. So, he positioned her so that he could finger pussy. He dipped his fingertip inside her lips slightly while she continued to suck him. Patty's channel was extremely tight, but he loved how wet she was.

"Fuck, Patty, you're so good with your mouth! I can't believe how good!" he moaned.

He began to rub her clit. Patty's hips began to buck, and she sucked him with veracity. He was onto something. She moaned on his cock as he gasped with pleasure. Jason's fingers assaulted her clit from every direction. Whether it was just beginner's luck or fate, Patty and Jason learned what it was like to climax together. Patty swallowed every drop he gave her again. Patty struggled to keep her composure as she also came on his hand. When his last drop of cum slid down her throat, Jason pulled his finger out of her channel and placed it in her mouth to allow her to taste her essence. Patty enjoyed licking herself off his fingers. She loved how she tasted on his hand. It was their unique combination of her and him she liked. Without warning, he pushed Patty toward the floor and spread her legs. He needed to taste her again. One small sample earlier wasn't enough. So he spread her legs and went down on her. For him, he needed to taste her first release because this release was solely his.

It was a fantastic night together. They hadn't officially consummated their marriage, but they enjoyed their experience. They went to the bedroom and got into bed. The lights went out, and she nestled next to him.

"I love you, baby," he said.

"Oh Jason, I love you too," she whispered back. "I'll see you in the morning and take you inside me. I promise!"

With that, Patty closed her eyes and dozed off to sleep. Thinking on Patty's final words, Jason closed his eyes and knew he wouldn't sleep a wink!

lirby
lirby
8 Followers