Tina, the Tease

Story Info
A woman's best friend leads her to new pleasure.
4.5k words
4.63
20.2k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 24 when I lost my virginity to my BFF's boyfriend. She told me it was about time and that I was too hung up on meeting the perfect man and she was tired of being the only one with good stories to tell.

I mean she was right. I don't know why I waited. I wasn't afraid of it. I didn't think it was dirty or sinful. I just had these ideas in my head that there would be "the one" and I would know it.

I had dated boys in high school and college, and had plenty of fun, but always came up short (pun intended) when the moment arrived to finally open myself up completely.

"You're hot," Bree, would say, "You've got great tits. You're curvy but not ridiculous. You've got no end of boys who want that ass. When are you going to let them fuck you?"

"I don't know," I'd say, "I just always thought that I'd know, you know? No one feels magic?"

Bree would throw up her hands and say, "Magic! Ugh. Kill me. Tina the tease! That pussy's magic!"

"Tina the tease" stuck for a while. She'd call me that at parties hanging out together with one or another of her string of boyfriends that adored her. That was their fatal flaw. As soon as they fell in love, she'd be done with them. She just wasn't ready for the commitment. But I was the tease?!

She was bossy like that, but I was into it. Not that I needed to 'break out of my shell' or whatever. I was quite comfortable ending up at home with a book rather than a boy. But following her lead often led to fun. I couldn't deny that. And I would follow her anywhere. I mean, the view!

We just had more fun hanging out together than with boys. One problem was, we loved each other enough that I don't think any man compared. The other problem was that we still loved dick.

Sure, we had played together. A little bi-curiosity never hurt anyone. It was Bree who taught me how to masturbate -- or at least not to be ashamed of it. We kissed a few times over the years, mostly to rile up the boys. And yes, sometimes, we'd get into a bit and end up in a cuddle back in our apartment at the end of the night. And maybe I'd be into a bit more than she was because, let's face it, she was a little hottie. Petite with perky breasts that never needed a fucking bra, and nipples that would rise up like pencil erasers under all her distressed tees. Then last year she got them pierced and would wear little bars in them. She loved a sheer 'fit, and having to do the "eyes up here" glance, even though everyone knew she liked throwing out the challenge like that. Then, when they inevitably looked down in embarrassment, she say "Don't look at my ass hanging out of these shorts, you little creeper."

I envied the ease she felt with her body. The tiniest bathing suits. The party outfits: a transparent bra outlined in a pink, fuzzy border. Sheer neon tights over the white thong that highlighted her bubble butt like a fucking billboard and the tiny triangle that just covered the lips of her pussy. And me next to her in a one piece swimsuit at the pool, or in an under-wire bra at the party because my girls would bounce right out without a little restraint.

I thought of myself as introverted, and she thought I was more repressed. But it wasn't shame. It just wasn't desire. My nightstand was my boyfriend. I could get off just fine with a vibrator. I enjoyed a thick dildo. And I might fantasize a little, as I looked down at my body taking that plastic dick, that it was attached to a flat stomach and muscular chest hovering over me, quivering not out of fatigue, but the pure strain of not wanting to come in me too soon.

One time, as I had myself squirming at the edge of orgasm, picturing myself biting my lip, rolling my eyes back, and giving him that little nod, I flashed on an image of Bree there stroking his shoulders and saying, "That's right. Cum for her, baby."

Fuck, that was it. It was one of those little intrusive thoughts. Just picturing her next to me. In a way, it was like she was my naughty angel telling me it was OK to take it, that I could come now. In my fantasies I wasn't fully having sex with her but we were having sex together. We were encouraging each other. Bree was my slutty cheerleader and I was taking one for the team. (Or taking on the team.)

I didn't share that with her. I was afraid, maybe, that she might get worried that I was crushing on her, or making it weird. We were tight and I wasn't going to threaten that by confessing that I sometime imagined her with her boys, or her with mine. It was, after all, just a fantasy, and weren't they all implausible and private and just taboo enough to get you off?

And maybe I was even more afraid, that if I told her, she'd be into it. She did like to push my buttons (so to speak.) Like the time we were laying together at the end of the night and she'd curled up behind me. She started whispering in my ear, telling what to do with my hands to myself, then telling me to stop, then telling me to go. Like I said, she could be bossy.

Feeling her naked skin against my back, caressing my shoulders as she said, once again, "Stop."

I moaned,

"You want to come?"

I nodded.

"Why don't you? What's keeping you from coming?"

I shook my head. She knew but I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"You need to beg me? Is that it, my little tease?"

"Mm."

"Yes, then just beg me."

"P- please. Let me?"

"Oh, Tina, you can do better than that."

She had me on the edge for a long time. I was mumbling, "Please, please, please." My fingers were literally on my clit but I found I couldn't move them -- not until she said so. And when she finally did...

"That's it, my little tease. That's so good."

I think my scream might have woke the neighbors.

Afterward, Bree just cuddled with me and let me soak up the sensations. She didn't say anything more. The only other thing was she brought my hand up to her mouth and gently kissed and licked my fingers. It was heaven and I fell asleep that way.

Then came one night, when she and her then boyfriend, Robert, were having a little after party at our apartment. Robert was built: tall and maybe too skinny, but you could tell in a couple of years he would be broad and handsome. He was sweet too. I think Bree knew I looked at him, but she wasn't the jealous type at all. Plus, she knew I was not one to steal any man -- least of all from her. But more than once -- I think for my benefit -- I'd caught a glimpse of them through the bedroom door she "forgot" to close all the way, or like tonight, in the front room after she "thought I'd gone to bed."

I had come out to get a late-night snack, thinking they were in her room. (I'd even first glanced at her door to see if it was open. But then I turned to see her and Robert on the couch making out. She was facing him straddled over hips. Her top was off and so was his shirt but they hadn't gotten farther than that. She was kissing him slowly and passionately while he caressed her short hair (pixie for a pixie.) She was stroking his chest and shoulders when I stepped too far into the room.

I started to turn back but Bree called out, "Oh, I'm sorry, Tina, hold up."

She draped her hands over her chest while she looked at me. I was half turned around. I realized then I was only wearing one of my "sleep tees," a shirt I'd worn down to near transparency. Suddenly I felt exposed. I hadn't expected to see anyone. The shirt was barely enough to cover my crotch and only the top of my ass. That realization kept me from turning on the spot because I knew if I turned around, they were both getting a full view of my ass.

"Hi Robert," I said instead.

"Hi Tina." He smiled softly and spoke with a nonchalance I think was chosen to make me feel less awkward. His tone was like we were all just hanging out and none of us were half dressed.

Bree picked up on that tone. "Thirsty?" she said.

I nodded. "Just getting water."

"Go on ahead, TeeTee," she said.

Dead. She slipped in that nickname. TeeTee. T.T. for Tina the Tease. It was an accusation -- a playful one -- that I did this on purpose. That maybe my choice of shirt wasn't an accident, that I felt super sexy in it. My face felt hot. I hoped Robert didn't notice my blush. I walked toward the kitchenette, suddenly conscious of my braless breasts' every sway under the tee.

"Shake it baby," Bree said.

"Aw, leave her be," Robert said, "Don't fluster her any more than she is."

Ugh. He noticed. And as I looked back I saw his head turned toward me. His eyes had been on my ass. He looked up my body slowly. I tugged at the hem of my shirt to make sure my pussy was covered, which had the effect of tightening across my tits, and highlighting my erect nipples. I knew he could see my brown areolae. He smiled. I looked quickly at Bree, suddenly worried she might think I was enticing her boyfriend.

Bree looked up from where she had been staring at my chest and licked her lower lip, biting it softly. I felt a little electric spark as I imagined that little bite was literally on my nipple. Fuck. Get the water.

So, I spun quickly back and filled up my glass from the filter jug in the fridge. I used the moment to catch my breath because I was acutely aware that my pussy was now wet. My heart was beating a little faster as I pictured Robert's hairless chest and his strong arms.

I took a deep breath and turned back, walking slowly to keep my girls from swaying. As I looked up Bree was making eye contact with me but Robert was back to kissing her neck and shoulder.

"I'm thirsty," Bree said holding her hand out. "Do you mind if I have a taste?"

Now I knew she was teasing me. Who says, 'taste' about water? But my polite nature drew me over to the couch against my better judgement. Besides, Robert was distracted anyway. Who wouldn't be with Bree's tight body straddling them and her teardrop shaped breasts -- small compared to me but full on her petite frame -- exposed for all to see? I stretched out my hand but Bree didn't reach back. She held her hand up next to her. I had to step right next to the back of the couch to give her the glass, glistening with sweat like she was.

Bree locked eyes with me as she put the glass to her lips, and then she pointedly looked down. I followed her eyes down, down to their laps. Her other hand was gripping his cock out of his open fly. My sharp intake of breath so close to Robert made him turn his head toward me. He couldn't make eye contact but I knew he knew I had seen. Then he surprised me by instead rolling his head back and looking straight up at me.

He smile was kind. That seems strange to write, but it was inviting and not lewd. Leaning his head back also had the effect of opening my view completely. He was giving me a better view of his proud cock. It was pretty. Not as long as my dildo but as thick as it. Circumcised, which is my preference because I like that fat ridge on the crown. His was pink from blood and Bree's occasional swirl of her fist over the top. It was wet and I was wondering if it was from her slobbering over it before I went in. But she gave me the answer by lifting her hand, licking it to make it wetter, and bringing it back down to stroke him some more.

Where she straddled him, her skirt was bunched up and I could see her bare pussy lips pressed against the root of his cock. Her lips were shiny and parted. Robert kept himself neatly groomed and Bree was always smooth. I knew it because we helped wax each other. I could smell her pussy. I knew it well. The aroma was clean and slightly sharp, like the taste of metal on your tongue or sucking on a pebble washed in the ocean. I felt my mouth water. I had to lick my lips to literally keep from drooling.

Bree's eyes never left mine as she took a long sip of the cold water. She said, "Like what you see?" For a second, I thought she meant me because she knew I was struggling, standing there behind the couch looking down at their laps with Robert's eyes looking up my body.

Suddenly I realized I'd lost my senses and when reaching out to offer the glass to Bree. I was still holding my arm out to take the glass back when she was done, and the move had pulled my shirt up. Robert's eyes were rolled back and he was looking straight into my crotch. I was about to put my hand down to cover, but Bree put the glass into my outstretched hand distracting me. I froze.

Bree reached over and slowly slid her fingers along my pussy lips. Her fingers were cold from holding the glass and I shivered as they sent electricity through me. Robert was watching her slide her fingers across my lips. He was seeing how wet I was. I felt an urge to run to my room, but the sensations were nailing me to the spot. And there was something else tickling my brain. It was that growing sense of helplessness in the moment. My excitement was gripping me. I was exposed for them. I was unable to hide my excitement. From the back of my throat I heard a little sound like a mewl.

"What do you think, Tina?" Bree said as she used the gentle pressure of her fingers inside me to pull me a little closer. "Would you like to know what it feels like?"

I said nothing as she guided me around the corner of the couch, her fingers never breaking contact. She slipped her thumb over my clit and I shuddered. I glanced at Robert and his lust was clear. He was watching Bree and me like a movie. He didn't want to miss anything. I glanced at his cock as a bead of milky white slid from his tip and down the crown. I swallowed reflexively.

Bree stood up. She looked up at me. Her face was kind. She had touched me before but never in front of anyone. My heart was beating so fast.

She said, "Come here." I leaned forward slightly to kiss her but she turned me to face Robert. His cock was standing up from his open fly. It was shiny from Bree's saliva. I wanted to drop to my knees and taste them both. I wanted to bob on it like I had done so often with my boyfriends. They'd never objected to coming in my mouth or across my tits. Once they came, they weren't pushing to fuck me. I could always distract them with my mouth. That's how I kept myself a virgin.

But Bree wasn't allowing me to bend. She stood close behind me and used her body to nudge me forward. The heat of her tits on my back through the sheer material was comforting. As my shins pressed against the couch, my knees bent forward onto the cushions and so I found myself straddled over him, my pussy just inches from the crown of his cock. I sank down, thinking by tilting my hips back I could avoid him going inside me, but it was worse, because as Bree kept the pressure keeping me from leaning back, my pussy instead slid along the base of Robert's cock rubbing against my clit the whole way down, which subconsciously I slowed down as my body enjoyed the ride.

My body quivered and Robert wisely kept still. He knew that Bree was running this show and he wasn't going to do anything to spoil it. She reached down and pulled the bottom of my shirt up. I raised my hands before I realized what I was doing. She pulled the shirt off, leaving me completely naked on top of Robert, with my pussy dripping down on his balls.

"Do you want this?" Bree whispered in my ear. Her hot breath sent wildfire through my body and brain. Fuck, yes, I do, I thought, but all I could do was nod. I, too, didn't want to break the spell. She helped ease me up. I slid back up his dripping shaft, rubbing my clit against his hardness. When I reached the top, Bree leaned against my back and I found the crown of Roberts cock between my labia, and then at the opening of my vagina, and then inside, and down, and down, and down.

Bree was kissing my neck and whispering to me, "Yes, yes, yes... good girl."

I shook. Fuck, the spark went off. I'd never come so fast. It wasn't rolling thunder, like at the end of a long masturbation session; it was lightning. I convulsed and felt my pussy squeeze tightly around Robert.

"God, damn," he moaned.

"That's my girl," Bree said. "Squeeze him tight. Do you feel him inside you?"

"Uh, huh," I said.

"Are you a virgin anymore?"

I shook my head. It wasn't like my toys. I could feel the heat inside me. I could feel myself holding him tight. For a moment, I thought I could even feel our pulses but that was probably just my imagination. And it's not like I thought this made me a woman. I was a woman before and after. But I did wonder in that moment why I fucking waited this long.

I began to grind.

Bree stroked my shoulders and slid her hands down my breasts, tweaking my nipples and making me jump slightly. She cupped my breasts. She kissed my neck. I was sandwiched between them and began to lose sense of space. I became awash in pure sensation as my skin tingled and my pussy tightened around him. I began to slide up. And then slide down.

Robert was sweating now. There was effort in his face. It looked almost like pain, but he was just trying not to come too soon, I think.

Bree said, "That's it. Ride that cock."

I began to slide faster, up and back down. Increasing the length of my journey. I didn't want speed; I wanted pressure all along my pussy walls. When the crown ridge hit one spot, my eyes rolled back and then I slammed down.

"Gentle, girl, gentle," Bree said. "Don't break my man."

I shook my head. I was sweating now and grinding my hips as I went up and down him, in a figure eight.

"That's it, TeeTee," Bree said, "Are you going to come on my man's cock?"

"Mm. Hm."

"So, ask me then."

"What?" I murmured as I couldn't stop grinding. I felt the waves building up. I didn't want to stop.

Then Bree held down on my shoulders and I found I couldn't lift up. I thrust my hips, trying to get sensation.

"It's my cock you're sitting on. If you want to come, you have to ask permission."

"Fuck," I said. I was desperate and her words only fanned the flames. I wanted to do it right. This was Bree's cock.

"M... may I?" I was grinding against Robert now and could only imagine how lewd it must have seemed, I was so desperate to feel it.

"May I what?" Bree said in my ear.

"May I come... please, Bree? Please?"

"I don't know. Your pussy's so greedy. Do you need it?"

I nodded.

"Beg."

I begged. Like before I was nearly incoherent. I didn't care that Robert was seeing me ache for a release, like a complete slut.

"Please, oh please, oh please..."

Finally, "Yes, Tina, my tease, come for me."

With that, she slipped her hand down and began to rub my clit.

"Oh, fuck," I cried.

I wasn't going to give her the chance to change her mind. I began humping wildly trying to find that spot inside again, and... fuck, there it was. I focused my energy on that spot running his crown over and back.

"But don't you come, Robert," Bree said. "You save that spunk for me."

He groaned but nodded his head.

And with that I <wanted to make him come and fill me up, but my breath stopped, and my scream stuck in my throat as Bree worked my clit. And the waves rolled through me like fire. And finally the scream came out. And I became just a quivering mess, collapsing onto Robert's chest, which was heaving and hot. And I just wanted to coat my face in its sweat.

"My turn," Bree said and she unceremoniously pulled me over and off to Robert's side. Bree straddled his cock that was coated in my cream and slid down smoothly. She looked Robert in the eye as she bounced on his cock.

"Who does this cock belong to?" She said.

"You."

She looked at me. I had slumped against Robert's shoulder. I realized my hand had dropped to my pussy and I was lightly fingering my clit.

"Who does this cock belong to?"

"You," I said as I rubbed my clit harder.

Then something came over Bree's face. It was a resolution, a change. She looked at me hard.

"Who do you belong to?"

12