All Comments on 'Oceanna Blue'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
XacksonXacksonover 2 years ago

While this was great, all I have to say about The King is the orc better have hecking survived because of the magical battery in her belly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it :)

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Creative and so very well done. 5*

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Having had chephalopod friends

and having lived with them in my bedroom for some years...

I confess that i've never had sexual relations with one.

Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnover 2 years agoAuthor

Rayirony, you mean like sea-monkeys or something? I'm honestly curious lol

KybrdSmshKybrdSmshover 2 years ago

Quinn...I didn't need this this week I have things to work on but now what am I supposed to do, not read!?

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

As per usual, you’ve found something very different to write about Mr Quinn, I loved the survival tale, but I guess we needed her out the ship in order to prosper with the squid, I was expecting something along the lines of “Enemy Mine”, I’m glad I was wrong. 5 stars for originality, thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

ProgamermoveProgamermoveover 2 years ago

I played Subnautica too haha

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKMover 2 years ago

This was definitely a very different type of story from you. Certainly not bad by any stretch and the couple was very unique and interesting to see interact.

The beginning after she woke up from the crash could really do with a heavy rewrite. I personally found it very difficult to get through to the point where Sam started to interact with Blink because the pace of it just crawled along.

Not that I think her setting up her little haven was a bad idea to write but it could have been done in a much snappier, more engaging manner.

Still, a good job overall. If you expand this for a pay-for version, my only suggestions would be to tighten up the early pacing and give us a lot more of Blink and Sam getting to know one another

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Very different but thoroughly enjoyable :)

Many thanks for sharing with us...

Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnabout 2 years agoAuthor

If you liked this story, check out my Bio!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm kinda sad that there aren't more scenes with Blink and Sam interacting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...