Ocean's Edge Book 01: The Tides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was it me?"

She nodded, "Most of the time, yes, but it's just a thought, Frank. I don't know if I could ever actually do it. What would everyone think?"

I put my hand on her leg and gently squeezed, "I learned some things while upstairs with Chl―Hannah."

Brandie tilted her head in a confused manner, "What happened up there?"

I grinned widely, "Well, for starters, Hannah is Chloe, Angie is Charlotte and James is Nathan. They didn't use their real names. Want a mind blower? Chloe and Nathan are Charlotte's actual children."

Brandie gave me the reaction I expected. Angie was still confused.

"I need to back up a little, Angie. As you know, we went through a similar experience as you did, except when we got here, they were already here, and we played the role of Aunt and Uncle. We guessed not long into the process that we would be having sex with other people who were role-playing family members. It seemed like a fun way to live out a fantasy we kept hidden away from everyone for a long time."

"What do you mean?" Angie asked.

"Well, we've been reading stories about sex between family members online for a while. It's been a little kink of ours."

"Oh, okay," she said inquisitively, not judging us.

"So, anyway, when we first came to the house for interview and tour, they provided us information sheets on the people who would be here including their medical information, so we knew they were clean. They also took blood samples to verify we were clean. We knew then that this was going to be a sex packed vacation."

I waited for her to comment, and it didn't take long.

"You let them do all that? What do you mean interview and tour? I never did any of that!" she said, getting worked up.

"We came here and took a tour of the house so we would be able to role play along with the people who would be here. We would have to act like the house was familiar. Getting blood drawn was a requirement that could not be waived. I can understand that because I would not have done it if they didn't provide anything. They gave us all the information we needed along with a power of attorney to verify the results of their tests were current and accurate."

"Wow," she whispered, "that's a lot to go through to act out a fantasy."

"Yeah, well, when you pay as much as we did, we kind of expected a lot. I would say we got it."

"You paid!?" Angie practically shouted.

"You didn't?" Brandie responded.

"No, they told me I would have a one-day trial before being asked to pay anything."

Brandie and I looked at each other. Something wasn't adding up.

"We certainly did not get a free trial, that's for sure," I said.

"So, what did you get? Did you have sex with them? All of them?" Angie asked, her tone changing for the better.

"Angie, we had sex with all of them and in every mix-matched way you could possibly think of. It was amazing. The younger ones called us Uncle and Aunt all the time which fed into the fantasy. Well, worth the price."

My sister didn't comment.

"What did they tell you about your one-day trial?" Brandie asked.

"They said someone would be here acting out the role of a random family member. I was sure they did that because I told them I was very hesitant about acting something like that out in real life."

I had a revelation just then.

"Angie, did you meet anyone to talk about this?"

"Of course," she said, "they came to the house, and we sat down and talked for a couple hours about fantasies, what my limits were and what they offered. Nothing was mentioned about money and certainly no blood samples were taken."

"Was it a woman named Sarah?" I asked.

"It was a woman, but I don't remember her name. I have it on my computer though because she sent me an e-mail with this address and told me to be here at a precise time."

Angie looked more confused than she did before, but the tone of her responses told me she knew I was on to something.

I looked at Brandie, "She was always supposed to be our sixth day?"

My wife covered her mouth with her hand but not before I saw her smile. I wanted to smile, too at the realization that they went through a lot of trouble to try and get this whole thing set up.

"What do you mean sixth day? How long have you been here?" Angie skeptically asked.

"Five," I said, hoping she would come to realize what had transpired and how it all fit together.

Her eyes shifted back and forth as she was piecing it all together.

"It wasn't a free trial at all," she realized, "I was picked in order to fill your fantasy, not mine."

I had to interject right then, "No, had you never admitted even a shred of interest, I don't think you would be here right now. I think they measured your interest and moved forward. I think had you not expressed any desire at all, our sixth day would be much like the other five," I offered.

"Or they would have found someone else?" Brandie countered.

"Or that," I responded.

"So," she said before a long pause where she looked me over, "you had sex with that woman they named after me?"

"Here we go," I thought.

"Yes, I did."

Angie shifted around in the seat, "Did she even look like me?"

"She looked very much like you," I admitted.

"Did you pretend she was me?"

I nodded.

"So, in your head, you were having sex with me?"

"I guess so."

"Did you?" she asked Brandie.

"Yes," Brandie reluctantly said. We both were treading lightly, hoping she would not get disgusted at us and leave.

Angie's eyes caught mine, "Is that what you fantasized about before you came here, Frank?"

"Not particularly, Angie. We didn't have a single person in mind. It was the idea that we liked. Only after role playing here did I come to enjoy the thought of you in that way."

I knew I opened the flood gates with that admission.

"What way is that, Frank?"

I stumbled through my thoughts trying to find an appropriate answer, "As a woman and not just my sister."

"A woman you can fuck and walk away from?" she said aggressively.

"Angie! Not at all! We've known each other our entire lives and I always loved you no matter what. When we were still living at home, I snuck peaks at you sometimes as many brothers do, but there was never anything that you could have done then, or could do now that would change the fundamental affection I have for you. I look at you now and see a woman sitting next to me, not just my sister. If you told me no right now, there would be no judgment, no guilt trips and most of all, no grudges."

She inspected my response, "Said no to what?"

She wanted me to come right out and tell her what I wanted.

"Sex, Angie. I've developed a sexual appetite for you that I will tuck away this instant if you want nothing to do with it."

Angie considered my proposition.

"I never said that," she said timidly, "I just don't know what to do with what you're offering. How does it even work?"

The time for words was over. I needed to show her the power of our experiences. I stood up and turned to face my previously occupied seat on the couch. I held out both hands, one for Brandie and one for Angie.

"If you'll allow me to show you," I said, still waiting for them both to take my hands. "Brandie has been an equal part of this adventure and I won't leave her out now. Is that okay?" I asked my sister.

She looked Brandie over, "Of course. Since we're admitting things here today, I will have to say I've always enjoyed your wife," she said to me while looking directly at my wife. "Maybe I could revisit a different fantasy of mine."

I knew she was talking about girl-on-girl stuff, but I never knew my sister to be a part of that scene. They say a majority of women experiment heavily with other women at some point in their lives, but I never expected Angie to be one of them. I probably thought that because she sounded like an absolute prude in that living room. I thought she would storm out having been disgusted with what we told her went on before she arrived. The vacation finale was shaping up to be better than any day before it.

The girls each took a hand and I lead them upstairs to the master bedroom.

"This room looks like mine, too!" Angie said loudly.

"Really?" I asked.

I didn't recall ever being in her room so, I wouldn't know if it was like hers or not.

"Yes! Practically everything in this room looks like things I have in my room. Unbelievable."

"Well, this room stayed like this, but the living room seemed to change over time from what they originally had to what's there now. That's not why we're up here, though."

Angie looked around the room before turning back to me blushing.

"What are we here for, Frank," she asked, seeming vulnerable.

I stepped up close to her and started unbuttoning her shirt.

"Brandie and I are going to step into the shower. We would like for you to join us."

I took Brandie's hand and brought her into the bathroom. We both took our clothes off and I adjusted the water.

"Do you think she'll come in here?" Brandie asked in a soft tone.

"I really don't know. It seemed she may have warmed up to the idea a little, but she still seems very indecisive about it. I don't blame her, though, she was kind of thrust into this."

We both stepped into the shower and began washing each other. We spent a long time taking care of the basics. When it seemed as if Angie had chickened out, we heard the door open then close.

"Angie?" my wife asked loudly.

It was a few moments before Angie responded, "I'm here. I'm naked over here and it's just going to take me a minute before I can come in."

"We're both naked, too," I said, "You'll be among other naked people."

"I'll be with my naked brother," she plainly stated.

"I ' m with your naked brother," my wife cheerfully announced.

We heard Angie giggle on the other side of the curtain. Only a few seconds later did she sneak into the back of the shower. She faced away from us for a bit before slowly turning around. She initially had her hands covering her girly bits but moved them to her hips and stood there. It was like she was wanting us to notice her.

"You look great, Angie, you really do," I complimented.

"Thank you, Frank."

"Let's get you under the water," Brandie said.

She moved over and let my sister pass by her but not before giving her a sharp smack on the ass. Angie yelped, then giggled while moving past me. She turned and faced the faucet, letting the hot water run over her long brown hair. I got the body wash from the shelf next to me.

"May I soap you up?" I asked.

She turned her head slightly and nodded.

I squirted the body wash in my hand and used the other to rub some over her shoulders and back. My hands squeezed her shoulders before spreading the soap all over her back. I asked her permission before I moved to her ass.

"It's okay, Frank. Touch me where you like, but be slow and gentle, okay?"

I kissed the back of her neck as my response and moved my hands over her cheeks and down her legs. When I came back up her legs, I allowed my fingers to roam slightly between her legs. She gasped and gripped the faucet handles tightly. I squeezed her upper thigh gently before moving back up her ass. Brandie mimicked my movements on me while I moved up my sister's back. When Brandie got to my hips, she reached around and took hold of my already hard cock.

"You want her," she whispered in my ear.

I affirmed her statement with a nod and reached around Angie and placed my hands on her stomach. I tried to hide my hard cock from her, but she stepped back to get closer to me.

"Frank, you're hard!" she said, stating the obvious, "I did that?"

"Yes, Angie."

She spread her legs for me and moved back a little further.

"Hand me the soap?" she asked.

I did what she wanted then planted my hands where they were before. As she put the soap in her hands, my own hands traveled up her body and eventually cupped her tits.

"Oh," she cooed.

"Do you see, Angie?" Brandie asked her, "It's pretty amazing."

"This is a whole new world," she whispered to the wall in front of her.

I massaged her tits while her soap covered hands went between her legs. She washed her pussy and would occasionally touch the tip of my cock. I wished she would have grabbed the whole thing right there, but we had all night.

"Are you comfortable so far?" I asked.

"So far."

As I massaged her tits, she moved her ass back and forth, rubbing the shaft of my cock against her labia. Her breathing became labored, and she became more and more turned on. It didn't escape me that her primal responses might have been lessened if she were facing me. One step at a time.

"I can't believe it's you doing this to me," she whispered.

"It's hard to believe it's you allowing me to."

I wanted to take my sister in the shower. I wanted to pull back just enough so my cock was at her entrance and push into her. I wanted to hear her moan as I spread her pussy with my cock. I wanted to fuck my sister in the shower. I wanted my wife to watch me do it.

I put my chin on Angie's shoulder as I released her tits and put my hands on her hips, "I want you, Angie."

She put her hands on mine and sighed, "Can you continue being gentle with me?"

I turned her around to face me, "I'll never hurt you."

She searched the sincerity I wore on my face. When she found it to be true, she kissed me softly on the lips.

"Let's dry off and go in the bedroom and see what we can do, okay?"

She made her way past me and stood in front of Brandie and put her hand on my wife's hips.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" she asked my wife.

Brandie never ceased to surprise me. She put a hand on the back of Angie's head and pulled her into a deep kiss. I watched them make out and got a bit worked up myself. I pressed myself against Angie, sure to make sure my cock slid between her legs.

"Easy, tiger. Let's take it slow; all three of us!" my sister said.

I stepped out of the shower and took a few towels off the back of the toilet. I wrapped one around myself as I apologized to Angie for rushing things. She stepped out of the shower with Brandie and refused the towel I offered her.

"No need to apologize. Let's go in there," she said, pointing to the door to the bedroom.

I went to follow her when Brandie stopped me.

"You won't need this, I think," she whispered as she pulled the towel off me.

"Right," I agreed as I turned and watched my sister walk into the bedroom. The images that flashed through my mind made me blush. I needed to tone it down.

"Would you start and let her watch?" I asked my wife as we walked to the bedroom.

"Of course," she replied as she followed me.

Angie got up onto the bed and move to the far end. She sat on her side with her legs stretched out and her upper body resting on her folded arm. I climbed on the bed and lay in the middle on my back. Brandie got on the bed after me and laid opposite of Angie. She kept her eyes on my sister as she wrapped her fingers around my cock and gently stroked it.

"This is my favorite place to start," my wife said as she leaned in and took my cock in her mouth.

"Oh, yes," I said before turning to look at my sister.

She took my hand in hers, "This is going to change everything, Frank, you know that."

"I know, Angie, and it's okay. What we share together isn't anyone's business but ours,' I whispered to her as Brandie continued to make love to my cock with her mouth.

Brandie slowly pulled her mouth away from my dick, "Angie, we've included this type of fantasy into our relationship a long time ago," she said as she stroked my cock, "and you're just finding out now. Yes, we're adding a real person, but it's our business and no one else's."

Angie leaned in and smiled, "Am I a terrible person for wanting to?"

"If you're a terrible person for wanting to, I'm a terrible person for taking us this far."

Brandie continued working her mouth up and down my shaft when Angie put her hand on my leg. She watched my wife give me a blowjob while her hand absentmindedly made its way to my shaft.

"May I?" Angie asked my wife.

"Of course!"

Brandie relinquished control of my cock to my sister who slowly wrapped her fingers around me and watched in awe as her hand slid up and down my shaft.

"That's good, Angie," I whispered to my sister.

She reminded me that she wasn't inexperienced with a cock, just mine. She began to shift around to get in a better position when I suggested she change the way she was laying. I wanted her pussy right next to my face.

"Do you want to lick me while I do you?" she said.

The way she said it sounded very immature, but I cut her some slack since the experience was likely an overload to her senses. I wanted to let her know that she didn't have to be so clinical in her approach.

"I want to eat your pussy while you suck my dick," I told her.

"Oh, so you just automatically assume that I'm going to give you a blowjob?" she said sarcastically.

"There it is," I said, "That's what we like to hear."

"You didn't answer my question, though," she reminded me.

"Oh. Well, yes, I did assume that."

She continued jerking me off, "What if I wanted to sit on this beauty?"

Brandie drew in a sharp breath. I looked over to her and found her rubbing her pussy as she listened to our conversation.

"I guess that makes two people who don't have a problem with that, isn't that right, Brandie?"

"Fuck yes," she responded.

I turned my attention back to my sister only to catch her swinging her leg over my hips. I looked down to see my cock pressed against her neatly trimmed mound. The top of her lips opened slightly to the pressure she put on my shaft.

"There's no turning back now, guys. Brandie, are you ok with this," Angie asked, looking at me, then focusing on my wife.

"This is a fantasy come true, Angie," my wife said.

"Would you do the honors, then?" my sister asked as the leaned forward.

Her tits were inches from my face so, naturally, I wrapped my hands around them and sucked on one nipple, then the other as I waited for her to impale herself on my cock. Brandie grasped my cock and put it against my sister's vagina and Angie began to slowly sit on my cock.

She drew in a deep breath, "Oh, fuck, Frank."

I looked into her eyes as she worked my cock into her pussy.

"I want this all the time. I want all of this; you, me, Brandie. I want us in bed fucking like rabbits forever," I sentimentally announced.

As her ass rested on my hips, she leaned back down, "Sharing this with both of you is something I could never give up now that I've had it."

She remained seated on my cock as she flexed the muscles in her vagina to gently squeeze me. Brandie, in the meantime, had sat up on her knees with her hand still between her legs.

"This is so fucking hot," she whispered to Angie.

My sister began to move up and down in a very slow, rhythmic pace, "I've never dreamed of this. I wish I had."

"What would you have done, Angie?" I asked.

Her pace picked up, "Had I known you two enjoyed the idea of fucking in the family, I might have drawn up the courage to ask you about it."

Everyone left her comment as it was. I continued to massage my sister's tits as Brandie kept rubbing her own pussy. Angie closed her eyes and seemingly enjoyed having her brother's cock inside her. It looked as if she were in a dream world. The content look on her face was something I had never seen before. She seemed truly happy. That knowledge triggered my first orgasm.

"Angie, I want to cum inside you."

"Already?" she questioned.

"This is just too perfect to ignore, and it's pushed every button I have."

My sister laid all the way down on top of me and told me to fuck her until I shot my sperm into her.