Ocean's Edge Book 01: The Tides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel it all inside me, Frank. All of it," she whispered into my ear.

I put my hands on her ass and rapidly thrust my cock in and out of her. Brandie rubbed my sister's back from her neck down to her ass. Angie moaned and cooed as she listened to my grunting while I fucked her.

"Yes, Frank! Harder and faster! Fill me up with your cum!" she demanded.

I did as she asked and felt my cum begin to make its way out. The first shot rocketed out of my cock and coated her vagina.

"God damnit, I can feel you cumming, Frank!"

I grunted again, shooting another load into her, "Holy shit, it's going to be a lot, Angie!"

"I can feel it!" she moaned in my ear.

I dumped two more loads into her before I slowed. Brandie was entranced watching brother and sister fuck for the first time. Her hand was a blur on her pussy when she didn't have two fingers dipped inside her.

"Do you want to taste my cum, babe?" I asked Brandie.

Her eyes flew open and she nodded furiously.

"You know where to get it," I said as I wrapped an arm around my sister and rotated ourselves on the bed. I pushed into her a few more times before pulling my still hard cock from my sister's pussy. Brandie didn't waste any time diving between my sister's legs. She lapped up my cum as it dribbled from Angie's hole. Angie, meanwhile, had tossed her head back and was arching her back to my wife's touch.

"Oh... oh, fuck, Brandie. Keep doing that!" she said, coaching my wife on.

My wife was not going to give into my sister's demands that easily, though. She stopped sucking her clit as she inserted a single finger into her and pulled it out along with a significant amount of my cum.

"Bitch!" Angie cried out with laughter, "I was almost there!"

Angie was resting on her elbows when she was done condemning my wife's actions, "Oh, that is so hot. This is my favorite view of a woman."

"What's that?" I asked.

"On her stomach between my legs. I love looking at a woman's naked ass and it looks amazing from this point of view," she said.

I smiled warmly at Angie as she moved her hips around in appreciation of Brandie's handiwork.

"I want to see you fuck her, Frank," my sister announced, "Just as she lays. I want to see your dick disappear into her then reappear, slick with her juices."

As old as I was, staying hard for an immediate second go-round was not always possible but fucking my sister for the first time was intense. I don't think getting soft right then was even an option. Add in the fact that my wife was actively eating my cum from Angie's pussy, my dick was not going to disappoint me. I got behind my wife and positioned my cock at her pussy, pushing in slowly.

"Oh, shit!" Brandie said before going back to pleasing her sister-in-law.

I knew I wasn't going to cum again, but I also loved fucking my wife. I especially loved fucking my wife when she was pleasing another woman at the same time. It wasn't even that it was another woman. Just watching her work her magic and please someone else did it for me. Angie's focus continually shifted from watching my wife eat her pussy to me fucking Brandie. Soon, and seemingly a surprise to her, Angie came.

Her eyes opened wide, and she drew in a quick breath. Her mouth slowly opened wider as the seconds passed.

"CUMMING!" she announced loudly before thrusting her hips into the air, forcing Brandie to retreat. We both watched the explosion take control of my sister. She kept trying to speak but only single syllables came out. Her hand went between her legs and she rubbed her clit through her orgasm.

"So...," she said as her hips began to slowly come back down to the bed.

"So fucking good," she finally said, out of breath.

I pushed my cock into my wife all the way and rested there. Angie had sat upright while she caught her breath.

"I think Mr. Frank here needs a small break," my wife said.

"If you want me to cum again anymore tonight, I think it might be a good idea," I agreed.

"Just fuck me a little longer, love. I like feeling you inside me."

I moved in and out of her pussy several more times before attempting to pull completely out of her. Brandie whined about my retreat and attempted to move her ass to keep me inside her. When I finally broke free, she shot me a glare in fake protest. I rolled over to her side and kissed her cheek.

"There will be more of that tonight, babe."

"There better be," she demanded.

"It's hard to believe you two have been living out this fantasy for the last five days," Angie interjected.

"We've only been role playing, Angie," I reminded her, "You're the fantasy."

Angie considered what I said and followed up with question, "What now, then?" she asked. My immediate thought was that she might have suspected that since the experience was now over that we got what we wanted and were done. If that was the case, she could not have been more wrong.

"We relax," I teased, "Then we fuck again, and again. We have this place until 4 PM tomorrow."

Angie beamed a smile in my direction, "I want to shower again. I want to be fresh for you later."

I looked at the clock, "Holy hell, it's almost dinner time. How about we cook something while you shower, and we can eat and have some drinks on the patio. I'd love to continue this next to the pool."

Angie looked like she was in a panic, "Won't people see us!?"

Brandie laughed, "No. We'll explain more to you after your shower, is that okay?"

"Okay," my sister agreed. She leaned in and kissed Brandie's lips before hopping off the bed and bounding happily into the bathroom.

Brandie pulled herself further up the bed and kissed me, "What do you think?"

I made an expression indicating my mind was blown.

"Same. This is a nice twist on this whole thing. I wonder if she will like this permanently or considers all of this a one-time release of inhibitions?"

"We'll have to see, I guess," I replied.

Brandie and I went downstairs after putting on our swimsuits and gathered what we needed for dinner. As we prepared dinner, we would look at each other in disbelief over what just transpired in the bedroom.

"I can't believe you fucked Angie," my wife said.

I shook my head, "I can't believe she went along with it. I know there will be more discussion about this later. I think she's like we were the last several days. She wants to revel in the pleasure of it all and then consider the ramifications later."

"Do you think she'll regret it," she asked me.

"I don't think so. She said the idea of it made her cum before. That tells me it was never a complete turnoff for her. She might have some guilt later, but I think we can tell her that it's not society's place to push their guilt on her. I think we can figure it out."

"Worst case scenario, she calls it all off and continues like it never happened," Brandie said.

If that was going to be the case, other discussions would have to be had.

"Let's just play it one day at a time and roll with the punches," I offered.

She nodded at me as she tossed food into the pot. As dinner was about to be finished, I caught a flash in the corner of my eye. I walked quietly over to the foyer and saw Angie rooting through the suitcase she left at the entrance to the living room. She squatted nude next to it as she frantically searched for what I assumed to be fresh clothes after her shower.

"What are you looking for," I said loudly.

"What the fuck!" she yelled as she jumped nearly a foot into the air while turning to face me as she attempted to cover her private areas.

I laughed harder than I should have, "What are you covering up, Angie? Something I haven't seen before?"

She suddenly realized what she was doing, but I could see she still felt a little conservative around me.

"I'm sorry," she said as she dropped her hands to her sides, "It's going to take me a bit before this all sinks in. Not that it didn't sink in earlier," she mistakenly added.

"I'd say it sank in," I snickered.

A fist flew out of nowhere and punched me in the arm, "Damnit, Brandie!" I said loudly.

"I wouldn't have to hit you if you would leave your poor sister alone!" she chastised me.

She was right, "I'm sorry, Angie. Please feel comfortable around here. Hell, yesterday we all walked around here naked all day. Or was that two days ago? Whatever."

"You all just walked around naked?"

"We did," Brandie confirmed before untying her top as she walked toward my sister, "and we can right now if you would prefer that."

Angie watched my wife's chest as the fabric fell off and her tits were out in the open once again. Brandie sauntered over to my sister and didn't stop until their tits were pressed together.

"I don't mind you being naked," Brandie whispered.

Angie looked as vulnerable as I'd ever seen her. She suddenly broke from her trance and went in to kiss my sister. Their lips met and both wrapped their arms around each other. I leaned against the wall as I watched my wife and sister make out. I enjoyed seeing them both happy, especially at the hands of each other.

"Did you know, when you two first met, I had a little crush on you," Angie said to my wife.

I couldn't see Brandie's face, but I was sure she was smiling ear to ear at my sister's confession. Angie proceeded to lead my wife to the couch in the living room. It seemed my sister wanted to reciprocate the pleasure she received upstairs.

"Frank, I would like to be alone with your wife. Is that okay?" Angie asked me.

"Yep. I'll go finish dinner."

I heard giggling and sounds of surprise, no doubt as they touched each other in all new places. I didn't know Angie had a crush on my wife, but it was a nice surprise to learn. Each event that transpired made what we were doing feel a little more normal, a bit more human in nature. I felt like we instantly became closer today than any time before. Yes, our lives would never be the same again, but if everything went well, I would never want to go back to the way things were.

I finished dinner after a while and brought everything we needed to eat out to the table on the patio. I went back inside and stopped by the couch where my sister still had her face between my wife's legs.

Angie was lightly pressing her tongue into my wife's pussy, keeping a pair of fingers stationary in her pussy. It seemed I missed the fireworks while I was out on the patio.

"Did I miss the finale?" I asked.

Angie looked up at me as she continued to lick Brandie's clit and moved her head up and down. Brandie was breathing heavily as she slouched in her seat. I leaned down and kissed my wife's forehead.

"What do you ladies want to drink? Dinner is on the patio, and I can make the drinks as you make your way outside."

They gave me their orders and I went to make them. Before heading to the patio, I dropped my suit and allowed my hardened cock to point the way. By the time the ladies finally came out to join me, their drinks were on the table and portions were placed on their plates. We ate in silence but shared familiar and knowing glances. We would smile at the one who met our gaze then return our eyes back to our plate. It was like I admitted to Angie I wanted to fuck her, and we were all stuck in that awkward moment. What it really was, was the fact that we all still wanted to fuck each other's brains out and were simply in a timeout.

"What are you thinking, Frank?" Angie asked between bites of food.

I swallowed the food in my mouth and thought on how to respond to her.

"I'm thinking I'm glad you're here. I don't know if I would have ever said anything to you otherwise."

"You said you didn't have a face to your fantasy, though?" she asked.

"I didn't, really, until whoever runs this thing put a face to it for me," I said.

Angie seemed dismayed at my response, "So, it's been about incest and not about me necessarily?"

"Incest was the overall fantasy. You being brought into this made me realize that those times I snuck peaks at you when we were younger were a hint of what I wanted in the long run."

"What did you want?"

"You, obviously! When I saw you naked when we were younger, I liked what I saw."

"You're confusing, Frank. You seem to not know what you want," Angie said sternly.

"Angie, you're not some solution to the hole that resided in our fantasy. There was no hole that needed to be filled. Had you ever suggested we mess around; I would have accepted. When I think of the love I have for you, it always included the possibility of being intimate with you. I just never would have told you because of the way society weighs those who have these kinds of thoughts. Nevermind the fact that I would not have been able to handle rejection from you."

I was nearly out of breath after my little speech. Brandie seemed impressed with my ultimate confession. Angie was awestruck.

"Yes, of all the blithering I've done since you got here, that is what I meant to tell you all along," I concluded.

It wasn't lip service either. As I recalled all the thoughts of my sister over the previous decades and spewed them out to her all at once, I couldn't help but get hard. Angie noticed.

"Do you know how I know you're telling the truth?" she asked.

I shrugged and shook my head. I was waiting for some smartass comment.

"Because your dick is hard. I think you truly love me and are attracted to me," she said, looking at my dick as the tip peaked over the edge of the table.

She stood up and walked over to me, "Slide out a bit."

I slid my chair out well away from the table. She got on her knees in front of me and didn't waste any time putting her head in my lap, swallowing half my cock into her mouth.

"There's the blowjob you wanted from her, babe," my wife said.

Brandie slouched in her chair, opening her legs wide. She was going to rub her pussy while she watched my sister suck my dick.

"Pull your chair over to me, honey," I told her.

She stood up and put her chair as close to mine as she could and resumed the position she was in before. I put my hand between her legs and manipulated her clit with my fingers as my sister gave me a world class blowjob. I could hear the slurping noises coming from her mouth. It sounded like her mouth was full of fluid being displaced each time my cock pushed deep into it.

"Angie, you're going to make me cum. I want to cum in your mouth!"

She pulled my cock out of her mouth, "I'm not quite ready for that yet. Can I offer another option?"

"Please do," I said.

"I want to watch you cum on your wife's tits."

"Oh, god," Brandie said, pushing a finger in and out of her vagina.

"She appears to like the idea," my sister said, still stroking me.

"I have a different idea," I said.

Before Angie could ask what it was, I picked her up and spun her around. On her own accord, she spread her legs slightly and bent over.

"You want to fuck me again, Frank?"

"I want it to never stop," I countered.

I slid into Angie for the second time in my life and that evening. She was wet and accepted me easily inside her. I went deliberately slow and achingly deep. Brandie stood beside me rubbing her pussy as she watched me fuck my sister. I took her idle hand and moved it to Angie's ass.

"Tease her while I fuck her," I whispered to her.

My wife's hand drifted between Angie's cheeks and slide slowly toward her puckered hole.

"What are you doing?" Angie asked, looking behind her.

"You'll like it, be open minded," Brandie replied.

Angie reluctantly turned her head, likely hoping we wouldn't attempt to penetrate her ass. She was about to learn that touch, by itself, is just as good if not better. Brandie wrapped a single finger around my shaft, getting her finger slick. She moved it back up to Angie's other hole and gently circled it with her finger.

"Oh!" Angie squeaked.

"See," Brandie told her, "it only takes a touch to the right area."

Right after she said that, she applied a light amount of pressure as her finger circled. Angie suddenly erupted in orgasm. She snatched whatever she could find and gripped it tightly in her hand. I quickened my pace, hoping to intensify her orgasm. Brandie leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"You want more?"

Angie grunted loudly.

"I can push in just a little and you won't believe the feeling," my wife teased.

"Put it in! Push it into my ass!"

Brandie grinned and applied a little more pressure until the tip of her finger went into my sister's ass.

"OH!" Angie screamed. Her legs tried to give out from under her as her orgasm rocked her body. Her body shook repeatedly as she tried to ride out the explosion within her.

"Take it out!" Angie pleaded as her orgasm came to its end.

Brandie gently removed her finger as Angie once again nearly fell. I pulled out of her as well and put the chair under her.

"Go ahead and sit, sis."

Brandi sat next to her.

"You've been forced to deal with a pretty plain sex life, yeah?" Brandie asked my sister.

Angie seemed embarrassed by the question.

"Well, don't worry. We'll go as fast or as slow as you want and only for as long as you want."

Angie put her head back, overwhelmed by the activities of the day, but sure of one thing.

"You two have given me a taste of something I can't put down. I can't help but tell you, though, I don't know how to act. When I come to visit, do I just take my clothes off or do I wait for an engraved invitation?"

I considered the question and realized it wasn't something I ever thought of.

"I actually don't know. I mean, if we decide ahead of time what you're coming over for, then sure, get naked and meet us in the bedroom."

"I like how you said "us.'" Angie pointed out.

"Well, this is an adventure for all of us. The circumstances that brought us here together brought all three of us, not just me and you. You're my family and so is Brandie," I said as I wrapped my arm around my wife.

"I'd get up to kiss you, but I might fall," Angie said as she laughed out loud.

We laughed and talked for the rest of the night on the patio as we sat outside. We shared stories of times past and guessed about our future adventures. When the night was over, we all three cleaned up and went upstairs. We jumped into the shower for a quick wash and rinse before getting between the sheets. Brandie and I made sure to make the evening about Angie. She was slow to participate since she'd never experienced so much activity in the same day before.

One could categorize the evening session as a love making one given the heart and feeling behind each and every touch, stroke, caress and lick. We strived to develop the improved closeness that we grew earlier that day. I finally came inside my sister again as she brought my wife to another orgasm. We pulled the covers over us as we all drifted all to sleep.

I wasn't happy that the vacation was coming to an end, but I could not have asked for a better closing. I would have paid ten times as much if I knew that I would be the big spoon to Angie's little while my wife fell asleep with my sister's arms around her.

I couldn't have asked for anything better.

CHAPTER EIGHT

The Plot Unfolds

***

"How do you feel, Angie," I asked when I felt she was sufficiently aware.

I woke up before either of them. I put my hand on Angie's thigh and gently slid it up her body, trying not to tickle her. I felt no different about having my sister in bed next to me. I felt no different knowing that I had sex with her the night before and came inside her pussy. It was a restrained sort of love I was prohibited from showing until that ad showed up on my computer.

She turned around to face me and looked into my eyes, "What comes next, Frank?"