Ocean's Edge Book 01: The Tides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James was looking down your robe, babe."

She smiled widely before turning and whispering in my ear, "I know. He's been doing it all morning and I kind of like it."

I reached under the table and took her hand in mine, assuring her that whatever she had on her mind was okay. In the meantime, I planned to let James know that whatever he has on his mind was also okay.

My opportunity came when we all went out to the pool in the late morning. Angie, Hannah, and Brandi all laid in the loungers at the edge of the pool. I swam laps while James made drinks for everyone. When I was done, I met James at the opposite side of the pool from where the women were laying.

"I saw you looking down Aunt Brandie's robe," I said without looking at him.

He paused, no doubt calculating his response.

"I'm sure she caught you doing the same when you two first met," he responded.

I laughed loudly at the truth he just uttered.

"Well, if she caught me, she certainly never let it be known. She thinks it's charming."

"What, you looking down her shirt or me doing it?" he asked curiously.

I took a long drink of my beer, "Both."

"Oh," he said initially, "So..."

I waited for him to collect his thoughts.

"Is that permission?" he cautiously asked.

"It is but let me give you a few tips."

I didn't let him respond before speaking again.

"She's adventurous, but not overly so. I'm sure you're aware your sister is into anal sex?"

He was nodding slowly when I looked over at him. I'm sure he was interested to know how I knew that. It would have to wait.

"Aunt Brandie is not so, don't try it. She's also very particular about where you cum. Not in her or in her mouth. The only person she lets do that is me and she will not be happy with you if you try. Outside of that, she'll tell you what she likes. She is not the type to be told what to do. Never do anything without permission."

He continued bobbing his head while he listened. I recalled the previous night where I learned that he never went down on Hannah.

"Can I offer you a suggestion?"

"Of course!" he responded quickly. He was an eager young man. Hopefully he would be eager to please her.

"Have you ever gone down on a woman?"

He raised his head in slow motion while he thought about it. That told me he either had to remember the last time he did it, he never did it, or he knew he sucked at it.

"I'll spare you from having to answer. Your Aunt enjoys that kind of thing and I'm willing to bet she's able to teach you a thing or two."

A wide smile grew on his face. It was like I just gave him a car on Christmas.

"One more thing. Leave the door open when you do. I might want to watch."

Having known my wife to have been with other women before me, she was never with another man since I came into the picture, and it was a secret fantasy I had. Whenever we fucked, I sometimes wished I could have also been watching. Watching her with James would likely be a treat I wouldn't soon forget.

He lunged away from the edge of the pool we were on toward the women in their loungers, and I thought he was in a rush to get my wife into bed as soon as he could. Turns out he was just collecting orders for another round of drinks. He delivered the girls' drinks first then swam back over to me.

"I don't know if I should apologize or say you're welcome," he said out of nowhere.

I looked at him a little confused, "What do you mean?"

"I'm sure you didn't come here thinking all of this was going to happen."

"Well, no. I guess I understand what you mean. It's certainly a new adventure for us. Had I not heard your mother chastise you for gawking at your aunt, I don't think anything would have happened," I lied.

The truth was, had I not heard her say that to him, I'm sure another opportunity would have presented itself. That's why we were there.

"It's a rush, though, isn't it?"

I took a long drink from the bottle, "What's that?"

"You know," he whispered, "family relations?"

"Oh, right. I'll tell you, I'm still exploring it, but it does take things to the next level."

When he didn't respond immediately, I dropped the bomb on him.

"Fucking your sister this morning wasn't what I had built up in my head to be, though."

"No?" he quizzed me.

"Nope. I have my eyes set on your mother."

Without skipping a beat, he responded, "Same."

"Yeah? How long have you wanted that? How long have you and Hannah been going at it?"

He took a swig from his bottle. "Mom's been an attraction to me ever since I can remember. She was probably the first woman I took note of in that way. Hannah was the second. We've only been fucking for a few years, though."

"Do you think your mom is aware that you're attracted to her?"

His eyes shifted to his mother as she talked with the other two. The way he watched her spoke volumes about his thoughts of her. His eyes were soft and caring. I knew when a man looked at a woman like a piece of meat. He wanted to make love to his mother, not just fuck her. It might have been that he wanted to show her the man she made of him, but it didn't matter why. I knew she would be in good hands with him, even if they were inexperienced. It also confirmed that he was being truthful on the matter.

"I don't know. I don't think so, though."

I asked the next logical question, "Considering all that's happened so far, would you try to see if she was interested?"

"Do you think I should? I'd hate for her to get mad, and things get awkward around here."

"I could maybe help. For a price, that is," I said, purposefully and jokingly dramatic.

"A price?" he said with a suspicious grin.

"Yeah, I'm empty," I said as I shook my empty bottle in front of him.

He snatched it out of my hand and went to get me another beer. Just as he reached the bar, Brandie got up and walked into the house. It was almost like she was listening to our conversation. I waited for him to start heading back this way and I held up two fingers as a request for him to bring me two instead of a single. He swam back and handed me the two bottles.

"Aunt Brandie went in the house," I said, nodding toward the patio door.

"Oh, shit. Do you think I should follow her?"

I gave him the push he needed, "I think now is a good time to get her alone if that's what you're after."

He pulled himself up the concrete edge of the pool and casually walked around the large curve of the pool toward Hannah and Angie. I couldn't hear what he said, but he asked them something and they both shook their heads. He turned and walked into the house making me believe he was just trying to be slick by asking them a question without seeming too eager to follow my wife. I lounged in the pool for another twenty minutes finishing the beer he brought me before heading into the house myself.

"I'll be back," I told the girls without stopping.

As soon as I entered the house and shut the door, I could hear the same sound I assumed everyone upstairs would have heard while I was fucking Hannah in the shower.

I casually made my way up the stairs toward the room we stayed in. They weren't there.

"Interesting," I thought.

I wandered down the hall toward the room James slept in and that room was also empty. I was confused as I looked around the hall. The bathroom doors were open, and Hannah's room also appeared empty. It struck me.

"No way he's fucking my wife in his mother's room," I said to myself. I softly chuckled out loud at the audacity of the young man.

"If he can't fuck his mother, he's going to fuck his aunt in his mother's bed," I thought.

I padded down the hall toward Angie's room. The door was open which led me to believe the concept of them fucking in her room was absent from my mind until all other options were exhausted. I also must not have registered the fact that the sound that initially brought me upstairs was no longer present in the air when I walked further down the hall to the smaller bedrooms.

I snuck up to the door and peeked in. Brandie was on her back with James between her legs.

"Now put two fingers in my pussy and fuck me with them while you suck on my clit," she instructed him.

I watched him comply with her instruction. I could see his elbow going back and forth, looking like he was doing precisely what she said. By the sounds of her whimpers and coos, he was pressing the right buttons. Before I knew it, she pulled on him what she did to me all the time.

She raised her upper body and pushed him away. He got on his knees in front of her waiting for an explanation.

"Fuck me, quickly!" she said before getting on her hands and knees in front of him.

He complied without question, rising back up and lining his cock with her hole as he put his hands on her hips and pulled her onto him. The sounds I heard downstairs resonated in the air once again. It was indeed a treat to watch my wife getting impaled by another man's cock. I needed a better view.

"James!" I whispered loudly. He didn't acknowledge me.

"Pssst!" I hissed. It was one of my more childish moments.

He finally looked over at me. I put my hands inches apart from each other in the air and angled them slightly left, indicating he needed to shift a little so I could get a better view. It was a little awkward that he continued fucking my wife as he looked at me, but he followed my suggestion to a tee. Next thing I knew, Brandie was looking at me with a seductive look on her face.

She lowered her upper body so that her tits were pressing against the messy sheets. She rested her head against the sheets, maintaining her gaze on me.

"Pound my pussy, James," she begged.

James looked at me and I motioned my approval. In a surprising move, he reached down and took a fistful of my wife's hair in his hands and yanked her up.

"Fuck yes," she said, still looking at me.

I rubbed my hardening cock through my pants watching them. I decided to see what Hannah and Angie were doing and leave James and my wife to their pleasure.

I strolled back down to the pool and noticed Angie standing in the spot I was in not long before. I walked over to the bar to get another beer and asked my pseudo-sister if she wanted anything. She raised her newly filled cup into the air. I acknowledged her full drink and took a bottle out of the bucket of ice before walking to her spot in the pool.

I hopped in right next to her and clinked my bottle against her glass. She didn't acknowledge my arrival, so I asked what was wrong.

She looked at me like she couldn't believe I was playing dumb, "He's fucking your wife, isn't he?"

I nearly choked on my drink. Before I could recover, I began to laugh. She elbowed me hard in the ribs.

"You fucking put him up to it, didn't you?!" she practically yelled. "I can't believe you, Frank!"

"Look, he basically asked my permission and given the turn of events this weekend, I told him to go ahead."

"Damnit, Frank. I reluctantly let him fuck his sister, and now you want me to allow him to fuck your wife?"

"Yeah. She is my wife, after all."

"Where does it end? He was fucking his sister, now his aunt. What's next? Me?" She was shooting daggers at me.

"He did admit he's attracted to you."

The expression on her face changed from irritation to something else entirely.

"You act shocked for someone who has a son who is fucking his sister. It's clear James doesn't consider society's stance on things when he acts. I'm interested to know how he seduced Hannah."

Her face normalized; even lightened up. "Yes, that would be a story to hear. I will admit that I would be interested to hear that, though I'll never ask."

"Why won't you ask?"

"I'm not sure I'm ready to hear either one of them talk about sex, let alone sex with each other. Just not something I'm prepared for, y'know?"

I casually nodded while considering my next question.

"What do you think about sex with him?"

"Never. It'll never happen. What is wrong with you, anyway?"

I was curious where the line in her sand was.

"What about me, Angie?"

As soon as I said that I realized I was talking to her like she was my actual sister. Hannah and James didn't have that effect on me. It was clear before that the same attention was not given to the likenesses of my niece and nephew but that moment when I asked her if she wanted me, I realized deep down that I did want her. I wanted that Angie, but I also had a desire for my real Angie to be there instead.

"What about you?" she asked, not getting my intention.

I was working out how to ask her in plain language when she turned to face me and stared at me. I looked at her and saw that she was putting everything together. I waited for the last piece to be put in place.

"You're asking me if I would have sex with you?" she asked.

All I could reply was "Yes."

I assumed she was searching my face for some sign that I was joking, but I wasn't.

"It's sex, Angie. I'm not asking you to marry me or have my kids."

"How could you be so cavalier about it, though?" she said, still in disbelief.

"It would be cavalier if I walked up to a random woman on the street. I've known you my whole life, I wouldn't hurt you, you wouldn't hurt me, and after the episode out here last night, I found myself attracted to you."

A corner of her mouth turned up when I listed the reasons why sex with her was a viable possibility in my mind.

She put her hand on my chest and exhaled loudly, "I'm not saying no, but this weekend has been so crazy I feel like any moral limits I previously had are now gone and I need to reassess where I'm at. If I need to draw a new line, I need to know where to put it down. Can you understand that?"

She rose up and for the first time in our lives, she kissed my lips. It was brief but soft. It wasn't passionate. It was loving in nature.

"Thank you for thinking about it. I think we would both enjoy it."

"Maybe we'll find out before you leave," she said before walking slowly to the other end of the pool. I watched her get out of the pool. As I continued to stare at Angie, she turned her head and looked at me. I returned her gaze and watched as she slowly lowered the back of her bikini bottoms, revealing her bare ass to me for the second time. I only got a moment's glance before she quickly returned them to their normal position.

We both grinned at each other as she got into her chair and returned to her tanning. I went back to the bar and got another beer.

That night, we ordered pizza again and brought a few bottles of beer and liquor into the living room to watch a couple movies we had lined up. Hannah and James sat next to each other on the love seat while Angie and Brandie sat on either side of me.

The first pizza went quickly as did the bottle of vodka. We all did a shot to begin the night, but Hannah and James seemed intent on getting buzzed quickly. We darkened the room just as the first movie came on and all got comfortable.

Nearly midway through the movie, Brandie leaned closer to me and whispered that Hannah had James' cock out and was stroking it without even a hint of modesty. I looked over and James was watching her hand and she had her eyes on the TV. Everything they did screamed "typical male and female." He was most interested in sex while she preferred to focus on everything else while she gratified him.

I leaned over to my sister.

"Don't say anything, but your son is getting quite the hand job over there."

She jerked her head to look and was about to say something when I gripped her leg.

"You already know they do it, just let it happen. They might give us a good show," I whispered to her.

I expected she would avert her eyes back to the TV, but she continued to watch. I looked back to my wife with a suggestive look. She was already watching Hannah's hand fly up and down James' cock.

"I'm hard too, you know."

"Yeah? Want me to one-up them?" she replied with a wink after turning to me.

I turned my attention to Angie for a moment then back to Brandie, "No, I want Angie to suck it. You can get her worked up by giving me a hand job, though."

"Oooh, I like it," she said as she began to fish my cock out.

I was hard in quick order. Brandie's hand glided slowly up and down my shaft, occasionally wrapping around the head and back down the shaft. Once I was as stiff as I was going to get, I turned my attention back to Angie. She was watching the movie while I comically stared at her waiting for her to turn and see what was going on. Eventually, she huffed as if severely inconvenienced before looking directly into my eyes.

"I'm aware," she stated sternly. I was amused that she was actively avoiding looking down at my cock.

As soon as she said it, her gaze drifted to my cock as if it was involuntary. As her eyes traveled down my body, she kept moving them up to my eyes and back again. Eventually, she just kept watching. It wasn't a gawking, awkward stare. It was the kind of stare where her face was turned slightly toward the TV, but her eyes were fixed on my member.

I looked over to see that Hannah had slouched as far in her seat as she could. Her mouth was inches from his cock as she continued to stroke it. As Angie continued to watch me, I waited patiently for Hannah to pull her brother's cock into her mouth. She ultimately did.

"She's sucking his cock," I informed Angie.

To my surprise, she only briefly looked at James before looking at me again. There was something about the expression on her face that seemed like she was debating the next step.

"If you want to, I want you to," I whispered to her.

She looked into my eyes. I could see the conflict building within her. One more nudge and she would fall.

"Come on, Angie. I want you."

She looked beyond me to Brandie, likely for permission. I held Angie's eyes as I heard my wife tell her I was ready. Angie replaced Brandie's hand with her own and didn't miss the beat with her stroking. My sister looked up at me and seemed satisfied that the conflict within her was over.

I was enjoying my first hand job from my acting sister when Brandie leaned over and informed me that Hannah had mounted James. I looked over and witnessed them in one of my favorite positions. She was facing her brother as she rose up and down his cock. I don't know what amazed me so much about it, but I just loved watching a nice ass slide up and down a cock. Just as I was admiring the action, it seemed Angie decided a hand job wasn't enough.

I felt the warmth of her mouth envelope the head of my cock.

"Oh, fuck, Angie," I gasped. I didn't imagine the situation progressing that quickly.

After taking as much of me into her mouth as she could, she pulled my cock out and used her saliva to increase the speed of her hand as it flew over my cock.

"I'm not sure I can let it go at this," she admitted.

"I want more than this, Angie."

"You'll get it, but not tonight. Will this be enough?" she asked me.

I pushed her head back to where it was as a wide grin appeared on her face. She engulfed my cock and gave me a world class blowjob. I rubbed her back while she sucked me and watched Hannah and James fuck on the opposite couch. Brandie had her hand down her pants rubbing her pussy, but I was sure she wasn't trying to get off. She was just preparing for me in bed later that night.

Angie continued sucking my cock while Brandie leaned against me, resting her head on my shoulder as she masturbated while watching my sister suck my cock. She frequently switched between watching Angie and watching Hannah and James fuck on the opposite couch.

"This is a stimulus overload, babe," she whispered to me.

"What are you thinking about right now?" I asked my wife, "is it James' cock or Angie's cunt you're dreaming of?"

She looked up at me, "Neither of them."

1...56789...16