Ocean's Edge Book 01: The Tides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you asking if I want to fuck my sister?" I replied with some ammo.

She looked at me awkwardly before grinning widely, "Do you?"

I wanted to fuck her, but that was knowing she wasn't my actual sister.

"Yes, my loving wife. I want to fuck my sister."

"Me too," she said, staring at Angie.

It was the first time she voiced interest in another female since we'd been together and this time, it was my role-played sister.

"You want her, baby?" I asked.

"She's real, babe. She's not a model, she's not a single bimbo. She's done the things real people do and I want her."

I was turned on. I wanted to fuck my wife again right there on the patio. I also wanted to fuck Angie. James and Hannah wanted to fuck Angie as well. Angie was the star of the show, and everyone wanted a piece of her.

"I think you'll get your chance," I whispered, "But me first, darlin'"

I watched Angie take her drink from the table next to her lounger and take a sip.

"Woooo!" she said as she winced at the strength. "If you weren't my brother, I would accuse you of trying to get me drunk so you could take advantage of me!"

I was.

I laughed instead of telling the truth. I did want her. I wanted to fuck every fuckable hole in her body, but good things come to those who wait, and I was going to have to wait that one out. I felt like Brandie had a better chance of fucking Angie before me.

Angie sat in her lounger, and I laid in the one next to her. Brandie laid in the one on Angie's opposite side. I decided to make a move.

"I heard what you said to James after you took him out of the kitchen earlier."

She stopped sipping her drink and looked at me like she was shocked and embarrassed.

"What did you hear exactly?" she asked.

"You told him he could fuck his sister all he wants but he wasn't to make a move on Brandie."

She exhaled loudly as she sat up.

"Fuck" she muttered as she took a big gulp.

"What's going on?" I asked.

She shifted her focus around the area for a few moments before she responded.

"A few years ago, I began to suspect something was happening between those two. They would suddenly appear from the same rooms together and sometimes in a manner that the state of their clothes suggested something transpired in the room they magically appeared from together."

She paused and took another drink. The vacation began to feel like a real-life event that we were experiencing.

"They denied everything, of course, but then one day I caught them. They were careless in their behavior, and I caught them having sex in his room," she said as she looked around. "They didn't hear me come in. I didn't announce my presence, but I heard Hannah in the throes of being fucked from the entryway of the house."

She took another drink from her glass.

"When I guessed what was happening, I tip-toed to the source of the noises I heard, and I saw them. She was on top of him, bouncing up and down on his penis. I ran to my room and tried to think about how to deal with it. I refrained from speaking to them for a day or so before I approached my daughter."

She paused for a moment.

"She initially denied it but when I told her I saw with my own eyes what was happening, she confessed. She said they had been fucking for a couple years. I was obviously stunned by that confession."

I looked over at her and she seemed emotional.

"What did you say?" Brandie asked her.

"I was a coward. I walked away from her right then and we didn't talk for days. When we finally spoke again, she wasn't my daughter anymore. She commanded me. She told me she was an adult, and she could do what she wanted. I told her the possible ramifications of what they were doing, and she told me she wasn't looking for babies. She just wanted a trustworthy fuck."

I thought about what Angie said and I couldn't disagree, despite any previous thoughts I had about the subject.

"I thought about what she said to me, and I couldn't think of a counter argument other than societal rules. I didn't even bring that up because I was aware she probably knew about that and didn't care. So, I decided to let them continue doing what they do, as long as she was safe."

"What did she say to that?" I asked.

"She sort of smiled awkwardly at me then hugged me. It felt weird because I felt like she thought I gave them permission to fuck whenever or wherever they wanted. I was pretty sure they were fucking as I was greeting you when you arrived."

It was hot to imagine those two fucking upstairs when we showed up. I pictured Hannah on her back with her legs spread open for her brother as he pounded his cock in and out of her then eventually dumping his load into her pussy.

"Kids will be kids, I guess," I said. I decided to take it to the next level, "But do you think it's so bad? As long as they're not trying to have kids, is there a real harm?"

Angie directed her stare at me for a long time before responding.

"I've thought of that, and I can't think of anything to counter her argument, like I said."

"How do you feel about them having sex," Brandie asked.

Angie looked at my wife and then to me.

"I can't control it, so I have to let it happen provided I keep informing them of the dangers that a lack of birth control provides, don't you think?"

Her logic was pretty sound.

"I guess to each their own, right?" I offered to see how she reacted.

"I guess. It's not for me, I suppose, but if they enjoy it, then what's the harm?" she replied.

That was my key to open the gate.

"How has that changed your view of your sexuality?"

I thought of the consequences of the question as soon as I asked it. Brandie looked at me awkwardly while Angie stared at me in disbelief. Did I just publicly open myself up to fucking my sister?

"What I meant was, has your arena of sexual options been opened?"

I immediately knew my second question was no better, if not worse than the first.

"Frank, what are you asking me?"

"Nothing at all, I'm sorry. My questions aren't coming out as I intend," I offered as an excuse.

Angie looked around as if she were about to expose top secret information before she stood up. In my imagination, she came to my chair and opened my shorts and mounted me. She fucked me until I shot my load in her cunt. This time, however, she went to Brandie's chair and stood idle for a moment.

"Do you mean to ask me if I've thought of coming on to your beautiful wife?" she said out of nowhere and with a mild slur.

It wasn't what I had in mind, but I was willing to see what happened. I looked at Brandie and she was staring up at Angie. I could see my wife's chest rising and falling in erotic rhythm. I stood up and went to Angie. I looked down onto my wife and saw the look in her eyes. She opened her legs slightly; just enough that Angie could take it as an invitation but anyone else would not have noticed it at all.

"What are you feeling right now?" I asked Angie.

She blinked a few times before looking at me then back to my wife.

"Do you want her?" I asked Angie while we both feasted our eyes on my wife.

"I thought my drinks would make this easier than it is, Frank," she said with a tremble in her drunken voice.

"It's okay, Angie. Look at her. Watch her chest rise and fall. Can you imagine her laying there naked?"

Angie nodded hesitantly. I put my hand on her back and gently nudged her toward my wife.

"Frank, I can't do it."

"Allow me to show you what you'll be missing if you don't!"

I went over to my wife and stood next to her chair. I knelt next to her and untied the knot on one side of her bikini bottoms. I pushed the loosened fabric away and revealed a mostly shaved mound before moving to the other side of the chair. I untied the other side and removed the bottoms entirely.

I dipped my finger between the folds of my wife's pussy.

"She's wet," I informed Angie.

Angie looked like she was ready. She just needed another nudge out the door.

"Sit up, babe," I whispered to Brandie.

When she did, I untied the back of her top and let it fall. Her tits spilled out into the open air. That was all she needed.

Angie lunged toward Brandie and pushed her lips against hers. I took a couple steps back and sat in my chair and sipped my drink as I watched Angie make out with my wife. There I was thinking it was day one and I'd already experienced so much more than I had in all my previous years. As I watched my wife make out with my pseudo-sister, I began to think of all the other possibilities.

Angie laid on top of Brandie on the lounger and made out with her. She kissed all over my wife's face, down her neck and over the exposed portions of her chest.

Angie put her hands on my wife's tits, and I watched as her mouth slowly open the closer it got to each of her nipples.

I was getting hard and the tent in my suit showed it. As I watched Angie make out with my wife, I lowered my suit and stroked my cock as I watched Angie finish undressing my wife. She sucked on my wife's tits as she removed the loosened bikini bottoms and began to kiss down Brandie's chest to her belly.

"Lovely cock you have there, brother," she said, looking over at me.

I winked at Angie as I continued to watch the pair make out.

Angie was then between my wife's legs, licking the space between her outer lips and her thighs. She was teasing Brandie. She was a wizard to my wife's pussy. My cock was harder than ever as I watched Angie perform miracles on my wife's clit. Brandie writhed in her chair as Angie sucked my wife's clit into her mouth.

I laid there and stroked my cock. As I watched the scene transpire before me, I looked briefly over to the patio door and saw Hannah watching us. Her clothes were still on, but her hand was buried in her shorts rubbing her pussy. Her eyes locked onto mine and I slowly put my cock back into my shorts. I was mostly okay with what was happening in front of me, but I wasn't able to be okay with another person being added to the mix just yet.

I initially felt the kind of discomfort someone would feel catching their actual relative in a sexual situation. It felt odd considering I'd literally met the woman earlier that day and already watched her getting fucked by someone I assume to be her brother, real or otherwise.

I dismissed the thoughts I had and the fact that Hannah was watching and watched my sister and wife.

Angie now had two fingers buried in my wife as she sucked her clit. Brandie was writhing in her chair as she drew closer and closer to orgasm. I'd seen that happen a million times. What I hadn't seen is someone who looks remarkably like my sister half naked and being the one providing my wife pleasure.

I had an idea.

I put my drink down and walked over to the two women. I got on a single knee next to their chair and looked over Angie. Her bikini bottoms were held on by tied strings on both hips. I teasingly pulled on one of the strings until the knot came undone. The elastic of her suit retracted and bared half her ass.

Angie didn't budge. I stood up and went to the other side and loosened the other knot. The rest of the suit flung open, and her bare ass was exposed to the world. In turn, Angie raised her ass slightly higher in the air. I didn't know if she wanted me to fuck her or not, but I had no intention to that night. I just wanted to see her naked ass.

"Nice ass, sis," I told her, responding to her "brother" comment earlier.

I pulled her bikini bottoms off and put them on the ground before going back to my chair.

I watched Angie bring my wife to her first and second orgasm of the vacation. I wasn't drawn to join in just then as I was content with simply watching. I never got to be the fly on the wall as I watched Brandie get naked and enjoy the pleasure someone else was providing.

When everything was over, Angie left Brandie breathing heavily on the chair as she went to collect the pieces of her suit. She started to walk back into the house when I grazed her arm with my hand. She turned and looked inquisitively at me.

"Hannah was watching us from the door over there. When she noticed me watching her, she disappeared."

Angie snapped her head to look at the door, then scanned the remaining windows on the back of the house.

"That girl..." she said mildly frustrated, "She probably started everything with her brother."

"Kind of like you started it with Brandie?" I asked, grinning slyly.

Her eyes opened wide, and she opened her mouth in surprise, "You! You started this!" she exclaimed with a light chuckle. "I was just fine standing there with thoughts of your wife naked remaining safely in my head but no, you had to get me all worked up."

She moved close to the lounger I was sitting in and crouched, "Next time, don't just sit over here and jerk off," she whispered. She stood and glared at me as if challenging me to fuck her right there. I might have had Brandie not stirred from her chair.

Just as I was about to respond, Brandie came up behind my sister and pressed her body into Angie's. She leaned in and kissed my sister's cheek before nuzzling her neck.

"That was so good," she said.

Angie smiled, "Really?"

Brandie looked at me, then to Angie.

"Was that your first time with a woman?" she asked my sister.

Angie nodded and replied, "It was simply a fantasy until now. I don't even know what came over me just then." She looked over at her glass that rested on the ground next to Brandie's chair. "Ah, alcohol. Exposing internal thoughts and fantasies for all to see since, well, forever I guess."

Brandie raised her brow in curious thought before walking past Angie. She held her hand out for Angie to take.

"I think school will be in session, then."

"What do you mean? Didn't you cum?" Angie asked.

She leaned in and whispered into my sister's ear, "twice."

Angie's face turned red in embarrassment. Brandie was tired of waiting and took Angie's hand and led her into the house. I remained outside sipping on my drink feeling thankful I clicked on the ad when I saw it. We would have been at home right then, possibly reading someone else's fantasy instead of being there living one out.

"Suckers," I thought as I sipped my drink, "Maybe I'll try my hand at writing. This will be one hell of a story to tell."

I set my drink down and wandered into the house wondering which room the girls would be in and what they were doing. Knowing my wife, she was between my sister's legs reciprocating the pleasure she received outside. I considered the possibility that Brandie was going hog-wild with Angie because she had repressed her attraction to women all these years.

"Maybe I should have let her know that if she wanted to be with a woman, she could have," I thought.

I didn't feel as if I demanded she suppress her urges. The more I thought about it, the more I felt she probably did it out of loyalty to me. I should have told her it was okay since she was probably missing out on something that was a part of her.

"We'll have a talk about it after we leave here," I thought. "Maybe we can get fake-Angie's number and invite her over for some role-play another time."

As I meandered through the dark living room, I heard a sound from around the corner. It was a light whimper that sounded like someone was stifling their voice so they wouldn't be discovered. I walked around to see if I could find the source of the noise in the dark while my eyes continued to adjust to the darkness of the house. As I turned the corner from the living room into the kitchen, I saw Hannah leaning against the island in the center of the kitchen. Her shorts were around her ankles and her panties were pushed down just enough to give her hand free movement between her legs. Her other hand was up her shirt playing with one of her nipples.

I took a couple steps back around the corner and watched as Hannah masturbated. She didn't see me walk in since her eyes were busy watching her fingers as they danced around her clit. She whimpered quietly and more frequently. It seemed her orgasm was approaching. If my wife was getting some action, I figured I would, too.

I walked in and leaned against the wall.

"What's got you so worked up, Hannah?" I asked, pretending like nothing was happening.

She jumped, removing her hand from under her shirt and between her legs while making a poor attempt to pull her panties up.

"Uncle Frank!" she loudly observed.

"I saw you watching us."

She looked defeated, "I know."

"Is that why you're standing in the kitchen playing with yourself?"

She shook her head without looking at me. She must have seen the girls come in.

"Did you see your mom and Aunt Brandie come in?"

She looked up at me and barely moved her head up and down. She seemed genuinely embarrassed that I was there asking her questions. The thought hit me again that I was impressed with these people's acting skills.

"What do you suppose they're doing?" I asked calmly.

"They went up to Mom's room, I think."

She was acting like a child being scolded.

"Do you think they're having sex?" I asked, trying to make her feel comfortable talking with me about it.

She nodded.

"Is that what turned you on?"

I caught a slight grin appear on her face.

"I don't blame you. You can push your panties back down and continue what you were doing."

Instead of taking my suggestion, she slipped her hand into her panties and slowly massaged her clit. I decided to walk her through to her orgasm.

"Did you see your mom between my wife's legs?"

She nodded again. I noticed her fingers moving a bit faster.

"Who turns you on more, my sister or my wife?"

"Aunt Brandie," she quickly responded.

"You wanted to be the one between your aunt's legs?"

She whimpered slightly as she nodded.

"Take your panties off and sit on the island while you do that," I told her.

She stared at me in disbelief.

"Go ahead, it will be easier than standing, I think."

She pulled her hand from her panties and pushed them down until they mingled with the shorts already on the floor. She looked to both sides of her before lifting herself onto the counter. She watched me apprehensively as I walked around to the other side of the island.

"Lay on your back with your head near me."

She looked behind her and gently laid on the hard granite countertop.

"Continue what you were doing," I said as I watched her hand drift between her legs again. "Did you watch the whole thing or just the beginning?"

"The whole thing. I came in here when I saw Mom get up."

"Were you able to see Aunt Brandie cum twice?"

Hannah's body twitched and she let out a quiet moan.

"Your Mom had never been with another woman before today. Your aunt was her first."

She briefly opened her eyes to look up at me.

"Aunt Brandie has been with a couple women before, but it's been a long time. She's probably showing your mom right now what it's like to get her pussy eaten by another woman."

I looked down at Hannah and watched her other hand begin to fondle her tits. I took her hand and moved it away, replacing it with mine.

"Your Mom's legs are probably open wide as she lay on her back. Aunt Brandie is probably between them, suckling at her clit while she fingers your mom."

"Mom is probably playing with her nipples. I like to do that," she whispered between deep breaths.

I gently pinched of her nipples. "Like that?" I asked.

"Harder," she whimpered.

I knew what she wanted but I played dumb. I squeezed her nipple through her shirt only slightly harder than I did before.

"Like that?"

"No," she said frustrated, "harder!"

She was fingering herself as she waited for me to give her what she desperately wanted. I cupped her entire breast in my hand and squeezed it as my fingers came closer together, releasing the fleshy globe but trapping her nipple between them. I squeezed harder before positioning it between my thumb and forefinger. I pinched harder and pulled.

1...34567...16