Oceanside Secrets

Story Info
Nephews always wondered where she slipped off to at night.
1k words
4.24
4.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she went this way," Frank whispers as he creeps through the dense foliage, carefully parting the leaves. Looking close to the ground he spots the slightest path in the bright moonlight, barely an indent in the sandy soil that only his long months training in the army reserves would help him pick out.

"Ok, keep going! I want to see what's going on!" George says quietly pushing close to his big brother.

"We both do dumbass, shut up!"

Over the years the Smith family have visited their aunt's timeshare in the Caribbean dozens of time and each year their aunt Michelle seemed to grow more beautiful. Tall with long black hair, skin tanned by the tropical sun she was the object of more than a few fantasies both privately held. Over the years the fantasies become more interested in her muscular physique and large breasts and the boys took to peeking whenever they could. By the time the boys turned 18 and 19 they were sure she was aware of their attention, but it didn't stop them.

The last few visits they had noticed Aunt Michelle slipping out of the house some evenings. Always late in the evening with a full moon and always seeming a bit extra friendly the next day.

This year they had a plan. As luck would have it, the family trip fell on the full moon so for the last 3 nights they had waited up to see if they could catch her slipping out.

Tonight the plan worked. The boys, just drifting off to sleep heard the slightest of clicks as the door shuts. Moving to the balcony they see Michelle, wearing a yellow bikini, slipping off the path to the beach. Moving quickly as stealthy as only young men can be sneaking a peek can be they hurry after her, listening intently as they try to follow her into the brush.

"Look there is the edge of the tree line." George whispers intently, pointing over Fred's shoulder.

"Ok, get down"

Both boys drop to the sand and carefully crawl forward to the edge of the beach.

Reaching the edge they see Aunt Michelle standing on the waterline, bare meters away from their hiding spot. The bright moonlight paints the monochrome scene in the boys mind. The tall dark haired object of years of juvenile fantasies running her hands through her hair in the gentle breeze blowing onshore. Tracing her foot in the waves while looking intently over the water. What was she looking for?

As they watch something changes as small ripples appear among the waves. Barely noticeable as first one, then two then more and more. The boys squint trying to make out what is happening. Michelle notices as well and they watch intently as she steps back from the shore. George punches Fred's shoulder excitedly as they watch her slip out of her bikini bottom, struggling to memorize the rounded shape of Michelle's ass. Reaching back she unties the top and the boys are all but vibrating as her large breasts fall out the bottom. She squeezes each, staring at the ripples quickly coming closer to shore.

Their eyes snap to the water as they see things start to emerge. What looks like two large bulbous eyes with a pincer like face slowly crests, seeming to stare at Michelle who is now kneeling on the sand. The first is quickly joined by another. As more appear the boys are horrified. What the hell is this? The creatures are short, barely to Michelle's hips were she standing. Long and slim with four crab like legs they look like something out of a nightmare. But Michelle looks anything but scared.

As the first approaches Michelle the boys prepare to jump up until they see her reach a hand out. Gently caressing the creature they can see it vibrating with her touch. They look at each other, eyes wide, Fred giving a shrug and nodding back to watch. Another creature approaches and she caresses both, smiling as they come closer and rub against her. Michelle arches her back at their salty caress rubbing against her breasts. As more creatures close in with her, she moves her hands to caress each just above their legs at an odd bulge.

The first shudders again and a small appendage emerges, maybe three inches long. Her fingers tease it, making the thing shudder again, thrusting it at her. Smiling distantly she leans forward to slip it in her mouth.

The boys stare in shock, speechless at what they are seeing. As she licks the thing shudders and shoots a sticky looking substance over her breasts. It pulls back to be quickly replaced by another, her hands busy caressing two more. She pauses every few minutes to caress herself, rubbing the fluid over her and reaching down to caress her pussy with a whimper.

A movement catches the boy's eyes as they see small shapes crawling out of the waterline toward her. Snail like but with tails the new things quickly crawl up to Michelle and creep up on her sticky skin. Her breathing noticeably louder she leans back as they crawl over her legs cleaning the fluid from the others she has smeared over her body. Spreading her legs one of the snails latches on her pussy and she falls back, squeezing her breasts tightly as now her body shudders in passion. More of the snails start crawling over her as the taller ones pull back and retreat to the waves. Michelle writhes on the sand as the snails crawl over her drinking up the offerings of the others. Finally after a hour, sated they crawl off leaving Michelle resting exhausted on the sand, breathing deeply.

Stunned the boys lay still, holding their breath, their excitement at what they have just watched beyond anything they imagined. After long minutes she stirs ad sits up. Standing slowly she walks to the water. With a look to where the boys are hiding she dips into the waves to wash off.