October 1985

Story Info
Making love in a graveyard.
3.6k words
3.8
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all the way back in late October of 1985: my little sister had just started at a junior college and had been out of school with a horrible cold and asked me if I could turn in her English paper for her. As I rode my skateboard there, weaving in, out and around obstacles, the fragrant smell of Jasmin hung in the air and it was reminding me of having the most massive crush on one of the instructors when I went there. Her name was Judie O'Neill, and she was as nerdy as they come: she was in her mid-30's, about five feet tall (153cm), and maybe 200-lbs. (91-Kg), with flaming-red hair that she wore in a pageboy and a pair of cats-eye glasses adorned her freckled, heart-shaped face. She had thick sturdy legs and one of those hefty bottoms that jutted way out, tiny breasts, and a very round belly. She'd always wear pastel polyester pantsuits that made her bubble butt even more pronounced. I thought she was unbelievably hot, as I've always had a thing for matronly white ladies.

Anyway, by the time I arrived, the sun was setting, so I knew I had better hurry because the classroom was up on the second floor. There she was, with her head bent down still correcting papers, but exactly as I remembered her!

The door was open, but I still knocked before entering, "Miss O'Neill?"

"Oh, hi, you must be Julio!"

"Here's Esperanza's paper..." I began to say.

"Just put it on the desk please..."

"Yes ma'am..."

"If you can wait a minute, I'm just finishing up here..."

"Yes ma'am..."

"I think I remember you now..." she smiled and met my gaze.

"You do?" she could see that I was flattered. I had hoped that what I said next was just a mere thought, "Damn, you still look good enough to eat!" but it wasn't.

"I do?" she blushed.

"I, well, ya see?" I stammered.

She cocked an eyebrow at me, "I don't think I've ever had anyone compliment me in such a manor..."

"Oh boy," I grumbled, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that out loud!"

"Didn't you though?" she probed.

"W'll yeah, I did but, but, but..." I gulped, "I didn't mean to be so crude about it..."

"How old are you, Julio?"

"Twenty-three..."

"Then that's good enough for me..." she looked me up and down, "And you look good enough to eat too..."

"I do?" I should mention that I had just come back from practicing with my band, and I would have toned things down a bit from my normal dress if I hadn't been in such a hurry to get there: I had on heavy black eye liner, my hair was spiked up, I was wearing a black oversized Dead Kennedys tee-shirt, ripped-up Levi 501's and pink high-top Chuck Taylors: it was the mid-1980's after all!

"Uhhh-huuuh..." she reminded me of a wolf about to eat a rabbit.

"Miss O'Neill, I've always had the biggest crush in the whole world on you," I admitted.

"I like it when you call me that," she licked her lips lasciviously, "it feels so much more, well, naughty..."

"Miss O'Neill, are, are you going to, to, to, to..." I couldn't vocalize it just in case I was wrong.

"Seduce you Julio: is that what you're asking?"

"Y-yes ma'am..."

"I'd like to anyway: do you have any diseases, Julio?" she asked flatly.

"No ma'am: I... I... I..."

"You've never been with a girl before?"

"No ma'am," I didn't want to admit it, "I haven't had time, or, or, or met anyone I liked enough... to, to, to..."

"That's OK Julio: I know you're not lying, so I won't lie to you... I haven't had a boyfriend in over five years, and I've been tested for HIV about a year ago, so..." I couldn't shake the feeling she was toying with me, hoping to be so blunt that I'd just leave.

"Does this mean, that, that?"

"I'd like to have sex with you right here and now: do I have your consent?"

"Y-yes mmm-ma'am..."

"Sorry, I hate to be unromantic and all, but... would you show me you're I.D. please?"

I took it out with trembling fingers.

"Thanks," she handed it back to me coolly, "Do you have a condom?"

"No ma'am..."

"That's OK, I do... Julio, how adventurous are you?"

"I'm up for anything..."

"Anything?"

I nodded, "Anything you ask me to do, I'll do it: anything you want!"

"Anything I want, huh?" she was trying to get my goat.

So, I decided to call her bluff, "Yes..."

"Annnnythingggg?"

"Anything: just name it an' I'll do it..."

"Absolutely aaanything?"

"Daaaang woman, just tell me already, huh?"

"Then, would you be willing to.... Kiss my big fat ass?"

"Gladly!"

"So, what is it about me, can I ask," she looked doubtful, "that you find so attractive?"

"Your tummy and breasts, although I especially love your bottom!"

"Oh, sure you do kid!" now she realized that she had backed herself into a corner.

"I've always had the biggest crush on you: and if you don't mind me saying I've always had a thing for nerdy white ladies..."

"And you think I'm a nerd?" she looked insulted, "Have you looked in the mirror lately?"

"Hey, you know what?" I grumbled, "Whenever I'd see you walk by... it was with stars in my eyes... an' I'd always think, 'Gosh, there goes Miss O'Neill, she's so cool, she's not like the rest of them!' Sorry as all hell that I find you attractive!"

"But why, I'm not your type: why would someone like you want someone like me?"

"That's the thing, people think punks are all about violence: yeah, we're angry, but it's because people are totally screwin' up the world... Should we be overjoyed with the thought of WW-III? So, yeah, perhaps I'm a big old weirdo, but I don't pretend to be normal either! And maybe I do look scary, but maybe it's my way of keeping 'normal people' away... Don't you think those people think you're weird too? Hey, at least I'm willing to admit it... Maybe it's not normal to think a big girl is attractive either, but your body excites the heck outa me..." I paused for effect, "So yeah, I'll kiss your ass!"

"I..." she was stunned at my honesty, "You... you're serious then..."

"If you lock the door, you'll find out just how serious I am!"

After doing so, she lit her desk lamp and turned off the overhead lights, and asked, "Would you like to kiss me?"

"Very much..." she had a small mouth and thin lips: they were soft and inviting. I worked my way down to her neck, and she mine, "Harder," I begged.

"Your salty skin tastes good..." she whispered.

"Playing that fast is a whole lotta work... Miss O'Neill... I need to kiss your big belly!"

"Ohhh, my... really?" she sighed lifting up her blouse.

I slid her pants down and got onto my knees, "Awesome!" her milky-white stomach was so big, it looked like she'd swallowed a pumpkin, whole! "Are, are th-those stretch marks?" it was completely covered in dark-pink jagged, smeary lines.

"I can't help it..." she began to get defensive again.

"Damn, they're totally hella rad girl," I started kissing them, "I've never seen them before an' I just needed to be sure is all!"

"Oh my gosh, that tickles... So, are you in a band?"

"Uh-huh..." I nodded, biting her very distended stomach, then slurped, "I play bass..."

"Can I come see you guys play some time?"

"I'd like that a lot..." I admitted while turning her around, "Just watch the sunset... lean over... onto your desk ... more please... yeah, just like that..."

"Julio... wha-wha-what're you doing?"

"What I promised I would..." I whispered pulling her pants all the way down around her ankles.

She squirmed feeling self-conscious, "I was j-j-just kidding... trying to be a bitch because I thought you were... OH MY GOD!" she gasped.

I had spread her cheeks apart and shoved my tongue right up into her tight little asshole: in... out, in and out... I was lapping... probing... digging... fishing... ever deeper still... She had a strong, pungent smell... thick, creamy, and bitter flavor... "Mmmm-mmmmmm-mmmm!" I moaned.

"Ohhhh... Ooooohhhh... mmmmyyyyy..." she spread herself even more with one hand and began touching herself with the other, "You... ca-ca-can... stop iffff y-you wwant toooooo..." she whimpered thrusting her ass outward to invite me in further, "Ohhhh, don't stop... p-p-please... please don't, don't... don't... don't..." Her massive mounds suddenly clamped tightly together, "Ooooooohgod, ohgod, ohgod... OHGOD!" I could feel her hips shaking and quaking... "That... that ww-was amazing!" she whispered.

"That was awesome!"

"Damn, you're a kinky little thing, aren't you?" she laughed.

I grinned savoring her flavor and smell, "You liked it though?"

"That felt sooo naughty... and totally liberating... it's as if until now, I was lying to myself! Damn that feels good babe, but I wanna try somthin' else..." She stepped further out of her pants and got something out a closet, "God damn, you can do that to me any time you want... Ummm, Julio?"

"Yeah?"

"Ummm, you... I mean, we are gunna..."

"Oh, hell yeah! Perhaps you don't understand just how much I like you!"

"My god Julio, I can't tell you how thrilling all this is!" Her milky white thighs seemed to glow in the low light, but there was just enough for me to see how beautiful she looked.

At that moment we heard the jingle of keys, "Sheee-it!" she whispered, "hide under the desk sweetheart..."

And then the door opened, "Oh, hello Mr. George!"

"You still busy Miss O'Neill?"

"Yes sir, if you can give me just five minutes, I'll be out of your hair..."

"Yes ma'am, I'll just start on the room next door, take your time..."

"We need to jet!" she whispered after he'd left.

It was dark by the time we'd gotten to her place.

"Shhhhh," she warned as we walked down her driveway, "I have a roommate..."

While she unlocked the back door, I found myself unable to control myself and began to grind myself against her while caressing that glorious stomach of hers, "Sweetheart..." she turned and nibbled at my ear, "You have to super quiet, OK?"

"Sure thing..."

When we got inside, she shoved my hand into her pants, "Want some candy little boy?"

"I sure do..." I smirked feeling around inside.

"Ughhhhh-huh ..." Judie tensed up, digging her fingers into my arm, "Up a little higher, just rub my clitoris..."

"Is that it... that bump?"

"Uhhhh-huh! Yeah, th-tha's good... Wwww-will you undress me?" she invited, taking my hand and leading me to her bedroom.

I can't tell you how excited I was, and her body thrilled me beyond my imagination, "You're so beautiful Judie..."

"Thank you..."

"Ummm, can I try on your bra?"

"Oh-my-god," she beamed, "that is so totally hot babe!" I noticed her nipples suddenly were sticking up.

"Will you put it on me, please?"

"Damn, ya know, you're the sweetest guy I've ever met!"

"Thanks, I just reallllly love women's bodies, and I've always wanted to try one of these on..."

She got a towel from her closet, then laid it out underneath herself.

"Lie back, I want to look at yer body..."

She was watching me, watching her, as I devoured her with my eyes.

"You're so perfect, everything about you..."

I was realizing how magnificent her big round belly was as she lay spread out before me: the way it stuck out so far from the rest of her and how her tiny breasts seemed to melt into her chest made her tummy appear just that much bigger, making her look very pregnant! Now that we were in the light, I could actually see how big and thick her legs were all the way down to the ankles: it was giving me the worst blue-balls ever!

I was tracing each of her stretch mark with the nail of my little finger causing goosebumps to cover her flesh, "You're so beautiful, so very beautiful..." then smothered be stomach with little kisses before licking her nipples.

"You make me feel beautiful, I..."

"Huh?"

"No one's ever told me that..."

"No?"

"Well, not that I could actually believe anyway..." she then gave me a smirk, "Ummm, have you ever wanted to make love in a graveyard?"

"No way, fer reals?"

"Totally: you up for a little hike?"

"But how?"

"My uncle is the caretaker for the cemetery..."

"What cemetery?"

"Oh gosh, sorry, I guess you couldn't see it in the darkness, but our house backs up onto the old Oak Mount, Pioneer Cemetery..."

"What's a 'pioneer cemetery'?"

"It's where the original pioneers buried their dead: this one's been here since 1848!" she boasted.

"No way... so like anyone can go in there anytime they want then?"

"Hardly, there's a ten-foot wrought iron fence around it that's always locked..."

"So then?"

"Because I have a key my uncle gave me," she looked at me with a bit of trepidation, "I get depressed sometimes and it helps for me to go walking around there at night so I can be alone..."

"I know the feeling..."

"I, I've always wanted to have someone make love to me in there..."

"So, what about your uncle, though?"

"He likes to watch old movies in his room, then goes to sleep around nine..."

"I'm game if you are!" I nodded enthusiastically.

"Let me get a blanket..." she said wrapping her arms around me and resting her head on my chest.

"Hey, you OK?"

"Uh-huh..." she sniveled, "You mmm-make me feel so safe, and so ha-happy is all!"

"You haven'y mouthwash, I'd kinda like to wash my mouth out after..."

"Will some Irish whiskey work for ya?"

"You bet..."

She came back a few minutes later with two highball glasses filled halfway with amber liquid, "Sláinte!" (Pronounced: slawwn-chee)

"Salud!" (Pronounced: sal-ood) "To my fantasy girl!"

She blushed, then responded with, "To the sweetest boy I've ever met..."

After we'd dressed one another again, we crept outside and across her back yard to the gate, I had a pretty good buzz going on.

"Hey," she whispered letting go of my hand, "I need both hands to unlock the gate..."

I was starry-eyed and grinning stupidly at her, "Oh, sorry, but I want it back when you're done..."

I just about jumped out of my skin when there suddenly came the deep, EEEEeeeeerrrk-pop-pop-pop, squealing of rusty hinges.

"Jesusfuckingchrist!" I gasped in a hushed voice.

"Sorry!" she chuckled taking my hand again.

"Did I tell you how much I love that big bottom of yours?" I sighed hoping to let her know much I appreciated her body.

"You did..."

"How 'bout your tummy an' teeny-tiny-titties?"

"You did..."

"Good, cuz you should know I think yer totally sexy..." I thought for a while before asking, "Will you teach me how to go down on you?"

"You don't need to do that!" she panicked.

"I want to though..."

"But it's weird..."

"Jus' l'me try at least, an' if it's too weird, I'll stop, 'kay?"

"But..."

"Why not?"

"W'lllll, none of..." she began, but declined to continue.

"Because one of yer other boyfriends didn't like it: is it because they thought it was weird?"

"W'll yeah..."

"Híjole! An' licking shit out of your asshole is somehow less weird?"

"W'll, since you put it that way, alright!" She led me to low slung burial vault that was slowly being engulfed by a gnarled old pepper tree.

"This is totally bitchen babe!" I said watching the stars move in and out through the silhouette of the trees.

"Here lies the tomb of Emmeline Grangerford..." she whispered laying the blanket out on top of the heavily damaged lid.

"I need to lick yer toes..."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course..."

"Just thinking about this is making me super wet..." she cooed.

"Lie back..." I pushed her gently onto the blanket and slipped off her shoes and socks. Starting with her little toe, I took it into my mouth, licking and sucking all around it, then taking up her second toe, then third, and fourth until I had all of them inside my mouth: her feet were so tiny that I got perhaps 1/3 of it into my mouth and it was so far back that I almost started to gag. When I switched to the bottoms of her feet, I had to stop, because it was far too ticklish, so I then tried to see how much of her heel I could get into my mouth.

"You gotta stop... that's too much... here..." she arched her back, shedding her slacks and panties, "Come eat Mommy's pussy baby..."

"Oh, my god! Hearing you say that..." I had to catch my breath, "I hope you don' mind, but I have a mommy-fetish..."

"I think you're about the sweetest, most neurotic boy I've ever met..."

"Is, is... Is that OK; I mean..."

"When baby tastes his Mommy's pussy, you'll find out how OK it is..."

I moved in closer, trying to see what I could in almost no light, but then she grabbed my head and shoved my face into her crotch, "LICK!" she demanded, "Thhhhat's g-good... nnn-now put your to-tongue... tongue... go lower little boy... inside... Yeah, that's nice... Can you go a little deeper... Now suck Mommy's labia... h-h-her lips ba-baby... Mmmmm, Mommy li-likes that... Now go up sweetheart... Mommy's clitoris is very, very small, you might mmmm-missssss--OOOOH MYYYY GOD THAT'S IT YOU FOUND IT! Rrrright, thhhhhhere... right there... there... don't stop, so close, so close, sss-soooo... OH-OH-OH, don't stop, please don't stop... UGHHHHH!" Her thighs closed tightly around my ears, but I could still hear her cries, "YES, YES... OH... OH... OH!" All that fat was quivering like Jello around my head.

"Did I do good?"

"You sure did... Hey, ummmm?"

"Whatever it is, yes!"

"Eating come out of my bottom?"

"Really? Oh, my god, of course, I am!"

"So, you need to use some of this lube first..." she handed me a tube, then laid her head down, and stuck her butt up in the air, "So, now put some on yer finger and get my little hole nice and slick..."

I gooped up my middle finger and slid just the very tip in, "Like this; is that right?"

"Go slow... Uhhh-huh... Good, now go a little deeper... Use some more please?"

"I wish I could see this better..." I grumbled reapplying the lubricant, then reinserted my finger, "How's that?"

"Oh, that's good, uh-huh, Mama likes that... So, now, you need to put a lot of that stuff on yourself, and go slow, reeeaallly slow, otherwise," she warned, "it's gunna hurt me, a lot!"

I squeezed the lube into my hand and stroked myself a few times, "You ready?"

"Uhhhh-huuuh!"

I pushed the tip in and waited...

"Oh, that's good... just a bit more... Owwww, wait, too much..." she moaned.

"Oh, babyyyyy, I'm so sorry..."

"Owww, that was a lot, hang on..." she was breathing deeply trying to relax the muscles, "OK, now go-slow..."

I pushed ever so gently, slowly, slowly, slowly... deeper, deeper... deeper still... "Judie? Judie?"

"Yeah babe, that's good, Mama likes that... Real slow, gooooood, a little more sweetheart..."

My hands were quaking as I massaged her bodacious fleshy bottom, she was so tight, the pressure was making all my nerve-endings come alive, "Damn, that's intense... Mmmmmm-wow, that's a lot!"

"Back all the way out now... Ohhhh, that's good, so good... Now all the way, slow... slower... slower... Keep going, keep going... Mmmmm, that's good... all the way now, push real hard... OH, MY--MMMM! How's this..." She was tightening, then relaxing the muscles around my shaft over and over again.

"Uhhh, uh-huh, yeah, that's good... Damn, that's good..."

"Oh yeah... Mmmm-hmmmm, yeah, uh-huh... Fuck Mommy baby, fuck me good..."

I was hearing a wet clicking sound, even after I stopped, "Are you touching yourself?"

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh..." she panted, "Now go real fast, fuck me hard!"

By now she was relaxed enough to where she was still very tight, but I could slide in and out without fear of hurting her, pushing, thrusting, and grinding, faster and faster...

"OH, DADDY," she cried, "DADDY, DADDY, DADDY!"

I had been getting close by then, but just as soon as she called me that I came instantly, "JUDIE! OHHH JUDIEEEE, YOU'RE SOOOO BEAUTIFULLLLL!"

"DAAAAAAAAAAAADDY!" Her anus was gripping, pulsing, and fluttering rapidly, trying to wring all the semen out of me that they could.

12