October 1985

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby girl..." I was twitching and convulsing, trying to catch my breath as I finished.

"Eat me out Daddy!" she whispered, spreading herself wide open with her hands.

I hurriedly dove in, sucking up a big mouthful: it was thick, warm, bitter, and very exciting!

"Do you like that? Does it taste good?"

"Uh-huh!" Gulping it all down, I sucked out even more before probing her now dilated hole for whatever little more I could get out of it.

"Oh, Daddy... Don't stop... that feels so good... soooo good... so good! I... I... Please don't stop... So close, ssss-so close, soclose, soclose... OH-OHHH-OHHHHH!" Despite the fact that she reflexively was trying to squeeze her butt cheeks together, she continued to hold herself open as my tongue flicked around the inside of her asshole.

"Damn, that was intense..." I chuckled taking her into my arms.

"Wow..." she had to stop to catch her breath, "I had no idea... I could... come that way..."

Almost 40-years later, I can still make my wife come eating out her asshole...

END

12