October 31st: Pt. 01-04

Story Info
Hayley uses Halloweens to explore her sexuality.
6.1k words
3.44
7.9k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enjoyher
enjoyher
345 Followers

Title: October Thirty-First

one: october 31, 2011

Hayley had loved Halloween when she was kid, but it wasn't until she was in college that it became her favorite holiday. She liked the way it gave her an excuse to dress up in a skimpy costume and show off her extraordinary body. She was a pretty 5'3" brunette smoke-show who didn't need to wear a slutty nurse outfit to turn heads, but she still enjoyed it. Teasing boys came natural to her and showing her assets only made it easier for her.

In her sophomore year of college, she and three friends took a Halloween trip to New Orleans for the voodoo experience that only the Big Easy can provide. Over the course of the next several years, Hayley made it down to New Orleans to celebrate Halloween two more times and even on the years that she didn't make the trip, she never failed to have a good time at local parties. The thirty-first of October was the one night of the year that Hayley allowed her wild-side to go unchecked and act in ways that were outside of her normal behavior. For example, she often flashed her perky little B-cup titties in New Orleans and there were even a couple costumes that she wore to local parties that didn't include panties. Yes, for Hayley, Halloween was the perfect excuse of a holiday for the good girl to become a little bit bad.

It was in 2011, at the age of thirty, that Hayley attended a Halloween party thrown by her friend Michelle and met her eventual husband, Kyle. Kyle's longtime friend and new roommate, Robert, had attended the annual party for the previous two years and in 2011, he insisted that Kyle come along with him. Kyle was fresh out of a relationship and, thinking the party would be a good place to meet girls, accepted the invitation. So, they went to the party together and while Kyle was looking for a girlfriend, Alex was just looking for a piece of pussy.

Hayley was in costume as a naughty schoolgirl with a short plaid skirt and tight white top that hardly covered her tits. The skirt was so short that there was no chance that she could have gone commando, but she had found a pair of tiny plaid cotton panties that matched her skirt. And, she wasn't exactly careful to make sure that guys didn't occasionally get a good look under her skirt. After all, it would have been a shame to go to the trouble of finding the perfect pair of panties and then not show them off... by accident, course.

Like every other guy at the party, Kyle quickly noticed the slutty-looking schoolgirl who seemed to be enjoying the attention she was garnering. When he was introduced to her by a mutual friend, he was happy to have a chance to talk to her. Though it took some effort to keep his eyes from straying to her nipples that were poking out through her top, the conversation flowed naturally. Hayley found him charming and, though they only chatted for a few minutes, there was an immediate chemistry between the two. When Kyle saw an opportunity at the end of the conversation to ask for her phone number, she happily gave it to him. He could hardly believe his luck; in only a half hour, he had hit it off with the hottest girl at the party and she was definitely interested in him.

The party was great and just about everyone was having fun. As expected at a good Halloween party, alcohol played its part and relaxed a lot of inhibitions. Though no further dialog ensued between the two, there were a few times that Hayley caught Kyle's eye. Most notably was when she, while talking in a circle of folks, seemed to adjust her skirt and in the process pulled it up in the back. Kyle was astonished by the sight of Hayley's plump round ass, her little panties covering very little it. Though the magnificent view lasted only a few seconds, it was enough to get the blood pumping to Kyle's cock. For a moment, Kyle thought that she might being pulling up her skirt on purpose just for his benefit, but quickly decided that the picturesque display had simply been a mishap.

It was starting to get late when the most remarkable event of the night occurred. Kyle needed to use the bathroom, but it was occupied. When someone suggest that he use the upstairs bathroom, he made his way up the stairs and opened a door that he assumed was the bathroom door. It was not the bathroom door. It was a bedroom door. When he opened the door, he was greeted by the sight of Hayley bent over the bed with her panties around her knees and Robert giving it to her from behind. As Kyle looked on, Hayley turned her head and their eyes met. He froze like a deer in headlights and she gave him an embarrassed smile while Robert continued to plow her without missing a beat. After watching for a couple seconds longer than he should have, Kyle eventually mumbled "sorry," and then turned and closed the door behind him.

It was about thirty minutes before Robert and Hayley came walking down the stairs. Their return to the party was fairly conspicuous because not a whole lot of people were left. Even freshly fucked, the naughty schoolgirl looked as alluring as ever to Kyle. It simply enhanced the naughty aspect of her costume. She could feel his eyes on her and she made sure to avert his gaze, feeling a little guilty and a whole lot embarrassed. As she turned away, he caught a glimpse of some kind of goo in her hair. For a second, he thought it was cum, but she moved away before he could confirm his suspicion. A moment later, Robert announced that he was ready to leave.

On the drive home that night, Kyle and Robert discussed what had transpired. Robert had always been popular with the ladies, so it didn't come as a complete shock to Kyle that he had ended up coating himself with the naughty schoolgirl's syrup. Still, Kyle had a feeling of disappointment that he was careful not to show his roommate, electing to not even mention that he had talked at all with Hayley.

"How do you always wind up getting the prettiest princess at the ball?" Kyle asked from the passenger's seat.

"She wasn't a princess," Robert replied with a smile, "...that girl was all slut."

"You know what I mean," Kyle proclaimed, "...how do you do it?"

"When I first saw that little schoolgirl, I knew that she was going to spread her legs for somebody tonight," Robert answered "...we only said a few words to each other, but she gave me a look and I knew. When it started to get late, I just waited until she wasn't talking to anybody... and I asked her if she wanted to go upstairs."

"And so just like that, she goes upstairs with you and drops her panties?" Kyle asked, "...girls don't do that for me."

"Well, it can't be just any girl... but some girls will give you a subtle hint if you're looking for it," Robert said, "...that slutty schoolgirl couldn't wait to get fucked, I just made sure I was ready for the opportunity when it presented itself. I took her by the hand, walked upstairs into the bedroom, and started kissing her. When she kissed me back, I put my hand on top of head and pushed down with only a little pressure, but enough to let her know that I expected her to suck my dick."

"Did she do it?" Kyle inquired.

"Of course, she did it," Robert answered, "... and she was good at it. Some girls just go through the motions, some try to do a good job, but only a few really enjoy it. I can tell you, slutty schoolgirl really enjoyed it... it got kind of sloppy and I had to stop her before she wanted to stop. I ended up fucking her in four different positions before I came in her mouth."

"Really," Kyle said, "... I thought I might have seen little bit of cum in her hair."

"Oh wow," Robert replied, "I wasn't sure if anyone would notice. My first spurt landed right across her forehead and some of it got in her hair. When we got up, I tried to get her not to wipe it off. I wanted her to walk downstairs with cum on her face. Of course, she wouldn't have any part of that, but she did, surprisingly, agree to leave it in her hair... telling me it would make for an extra naughty Halloween and even if anybody saw it, they wouldn't know for sure."

two: november-december 2011

Kyle couldn't stop thinking about her. He didn't want to think about her, but that was irrelevant. The image of Hayley in her enticing little outfit that left so little of her to the imagination was tattooed on his brain. He occasionally replayed the short but delightful conversation in his head, but what he thought about much more often was the moment he had found her bent over the bed. He thought he might never forget the look on her face, the gleam in her eye, and her delicate sheepish smile.

For days, Kyle thought about calling Hayley, but he knew that it wasn't a real option. The circumstances surrounding the way that they had met were just too weird for him to give serious consideration to reaching out to her. When he asked himself why thoughts of her refused to abate, he was forced to admit that he had no answer. It had been eight days and she was still frequently on his mind. Still, there was absolutely no way that he could call her. He called her. Without thinking about it, he just dialed the number and didn't completely realize what he had done until he heard her voice on the other end.

"Hi, this is Kyle," he responded after Hayley had answered the phone, "...you gave me your number Halloween night, do you remember?"

"Of course, I remember," she replied, "...I was hoping you'd call, but to be honest, I wasn't counting on it."

"Yeah, I know things were kinda weird, but I still really wanted to talk to you," he said in an unsure tone of voice.

"Look, I want you to know I'm not normally like that," Hayley explained, sounding timid and nervous, "...I just seem to turn into a different person on Halloween. I guess any girl caught in my situation would say the same thing... but it really is true."

"You don't owe me an explanation," Kyle said, "...I'm not judging you for anything."

"I know I don't owe you an explanation, I don't owe anyone an explanation," Hayley said more assuredly than before, "...but I was just hoping it might make you a little more comfortable to ask me out... if that was something you were considering."

From there things took off. They met for lunch the following day, a Sunday, and rediscovered the same chemistry that had been present at their initial meeting. After that, they began seeing each other every day and both quickly realized that they had found love. They didn't have sex for almost three weeks, but still, the relationship grew strong. Hayley wasn't in a hurry to have sex because she thought that she needed to convince Kyle that she really wasn't promiscuous. Kyle didn't feel the need to rush things because he didn't want to appear presumptuous.

When they did finally have sex, it was an exquisite loving-making event that lasted nearly 48 hours. From Friday night till Sunday afternoon, they stayed at Hayley's apartment, remained naked, and hardly got out of bed at all except to eat. Kyle had a bit of a premature ejaculation issue, but each time he made love to Hayley, he was able to last a little longer.

The more time that they spent together, the more Kyle realized that what he had witnessed on Halloween night was truly out of character for the women whom which he was falling in love. On Christmas Eve, he proposed to Hayley and they were married just five months later.

In so many ways, Kyle and Hayley were a perfect fit. They both loved music and they had the same taste in music. They both loved to read and they had the same taste in books. Both were happy were their jobs that provided for a typical American middle-class lifestyle. Neither wanted an extravagant lifestyle and they were in complete agreement about not having kids. They were fond of spending time with friends, but were more than content to be alone with each other. Even years into their marriage, they enjoyed a spirited sex-life.

When it came to bedroom activities, Hayley was completely uninhibited. She was genuinely enthusiastic about sucking Kyle's cock and even liked being fucked in the ass occasionally. She was thrilled to pose for explicit nude photos, was happy use a variety of toys, and took great delight in playing any role that was suggested. Even watching porn with Kyle was not outside of her comfort zone. In fact, it usually brought her into a state a sexual intoxication.

In every aspect of their relationship, Kyle felt like he had the perfect woman, but doubly so as far as sex was concerned. He loved Hayley's supreme oral skills; she never had any trouble taking his entire five inch dick in her throat. He was nearly delirious when she would grant him access to ass; her pussy was kind of loose for a cock of his size, but her asshole fit him like a glove. He could hardly believe how much she loved taking off her clothes for the camera; even before he married her, he had taken hundreds of pussy pics of her. He liked using toys on her, but sometimes preferred to just watch her do it on her own. He found her erotic role-playing as arousing as anything he could imagine. It was incredible just how perfectly fuckable she looked in her role as a nurse, a secretary, a cheerleader, a princess, daddy's little girl, a cheating housewife, or a teacher; but most liked to see her dressed up like a naughty schoolgirl.

What surprised Kyle the most was the enjoyment she got from watching porn. At first, he thought that she was just indulging him, but when she started picking out videos for their viewing sessions, it became evident that it excited her as much as him. And as if watching the videos wasn't electrifying enough, the selection of the videos turned into a playful game for the couple. He would pick out a clip with a teenage girl; she would pick one with a teenage boy. He would pick a clip with a slave girl; she would pick one with a slave boy. He would pick a clip of a wild bachelor party; she would pick one of a wild bachelorette party. He would pick a clip with 2 girls and 1 guy; she would pick one with 2 guys and 1 girl. He would pick a clip featuring a girl with big tits; she would pick one featuring a guy with a big dick.

An aspect of their sex-life that didn't develop until after they were married was sexual discussions, erotically charged conversations about Hayley's past or adventurous things she might do in the future. The awkward circumstances of their first meeting actually turned out to be a good a thing because it allowed for total honesty from Hayley. She never felt the need to be shy about her past or reluctant to answer Kyle's questions about her previous sexual encounters; and neither was she afraid to be honest about considering things that might provide a thrill for both of them in the future. The fact that he had already seen her getting fucked and the fact that it didn't affect his falling in love with her made her incredibly comfortable sharing her experiences. She knew beyond a doubt that nothing in her past would change his love for her.

three: august 2013

Kyle and Hayley had their first erotic conversations more than a year after they had been married. They'd had many instances of 'dirty talk,' but it was the first time that they had an erotically charged dialogue. The two were lying in bed naked when they began discussing the night that they had met. The conversation had already gotten a little bit frisky before Kyle even asked his wife the direct question.

"Did you even know Robert was my roommate when he was fucking you?" Kyle asked in a challenging fashion.

"I didn't know either one of you at that time... so no, I didn't," Hayley answered her husband, "...but I figured I'd never hear from you after that fiasco."

"Yeah, well... I had to swallow my pride a little to make that first call... but Robert told me you also did a little swallowing," Kyle replied teasingly.

Hayley smiled and blushed slightly without answering.

"But coming downstairs with cum in your hair? Wow... I was shocked at your behavior," Kyle continued.

"It's true, I admit it," Hayley confessed, "...but only because Halloween has such a naughty effect on me. You should know that by now."

"Oh, if Halloween makes you so naughty, maybe you should tell me about some of your other Halloween experiences," Kyle said, knowing full well that he might be opening a can of worms.

"What do you want me tell?" Hayley asked with a wicked grin.

"I wanna hear all about my wife's naughty Halloween adventures from before she was my wife, start from the beginning," Kyle answered as he began to rub his wife's leg.

"Okay... I think I was nineteen when I first got wild. I went to New Orleans for Halloween with some friends... we all dressed up as sexy zombies," Hayley recounted, "...a lot of girls on Bourbon Street were flashing their titties and eventually my friend Allison was doing it too. It wasn't long before all four of us were doing it. The attention was fun."

"Was that as naughty as it got?" Kyle asked, probing for details.

"Pretty much," Hayley replied, "...there was a point when I just held my shirt up and some boys were taking pictures with their phones... but nothing too crazy happened that year."

"What about the next year?" Kyle asked hopefully.

"Well, yeah... I was really naughty that year," Hayley said in an exaggerated manner, sensing her husband's appetite to hear about daring antics, "...I went to an outdoor party on campus dressed in a sexy sailor girl costume with a very short skirt. This guy dressed as a doctor, I had no idea who he was, came up to me and told me he thought I might have scurvy and he needed to take my temperature."

"And how did that turn out," Kyle asked.

"With me following him to his car and sucking his dick," Hayley answered without hesitating.

"You, naughty slut," Kyle playfully admonished, "...you sucked off a stranger in his car."

"Yep, I sucked him off and swallowed his cum... I think it took about five minutes," she stated proudly as put her hand on her husband's already semi-hard cock, "I'd never done anything like that before... or since."

Kyle just looked at her incredulously before she added, "...well unless it was on Halloween, of course."

"Tell me about the next year," Kyle instructed.

"Not much to tell really," Hayley stated, "...I went back to New Orleans with same group of girls. Pretty much like the first time we went. We flashed boys and had a blast... but nothing too wild."

"And the next one?" Kyle continued to question.

"Oh, I don't know if I can tell you about that one. It was the wildest Halloween I've ever had," Hayley said as tantalizingly as she could while giving her husband a little squeeze, "I don't think you'd even want to hear about it."

"Please," Kyle begged.

"Well, okay... it was my last New Orleans Halloween, but that year, it was just me and my friend Allison," Hayley recounted, seeming to remember out loud, "We both went as cheerleaders...we were so cute. It started off like before, except Allison started pulling up her little skirt and letting boys look. Eventually one of the boys talked her into pulling her panties down... and, of course, I followed suit.

"You and Allison in the middle of the street with your panties down... now that's something I wish I could've seen," Kyle stated dreamily.

"And we were both shaved, so the boys could see everything. We always got a lot of attention showing our tits, but when we started showing our pussies, boys gathered round fast," Hayley proclaimed, feeling her husband growing stiffer, "...we loved it, we were laughing and having so much fun. I couldn't believe it when Allison took off her panties and gave 'em to a boy."

"So, I'm sure you did it too," Kyle said hopefully.

"Not at first," Hayley declared, "...but the boys started chanting "take-'em-off, take-'em off"... and Allison was egging 'em on. So, yes, eventually I took my panties off too. Happy?"

enjoyher
enjoyher
345 Followers
12