October 31st: Pt. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle's growing erection left no doubt that he was happy. The whole experience was slightly confusing to Hayley. It seemed a little strange that he would be aroused by hearing about her past, but since she was enjoying herself as well, she decided not to overthink things.

"After that we were walking down bourbon street with no panties," Hayley continued, "...and Allison kept pulling up her skirt. The boys loved it... it was really an unforgettable experience."

"That's pretty hot," Kyle declared his approval, "...but it doesn't sound like it was your wildest Halloween."

"Oh," Hayley said, looking into her husband's eyes and rubbing the head of his erection, "...the wild part happened later."

"I can't wait to hear about it," Kyle said, savoring the moment.

"I can't believe how much you like hearing about this, you're hard as a rock and I've barely touched you," she said in a playful mocking tone "... but what am I getting out of it?"

Before continuing she stopped and just stared at Kyle who had a puzzled look on his face, "If I'm gonna tell you the rest, you've gotta do something for me," she announced.

At that point, Kyle realized to what she was alluding and moved his hand between her legs, but it wasn't enough. "No, no," Hayley said feigning displeasure, "...I want more."

She pushed herself up, turned herself around, and straddled her husband's face. She was in a reverse cowgirl position where she could still have access to his dick. As she gently lowered herself down onto her husband's face, she continued, "I'll finish the story, but your tongue is gonna have to get busy."

Her asshole was lined-up perfectly with Kyle's mouth. Only one boy had ever licked her ass, but it was something she never forgot. Although it was something that Kyle had never done to any girl, at this point, it didn't seem optional. He was dying to hear the rest of what had happened in New Orleans, and she obviously wasn't about proceed with her narrative until he started licking. All of her weight was now bearing down on him and her ass was pressing firmly against his face.

Hayley resumed her account precisely when Kyle opened his mouth and began to run his tongue in a circle around the outside of her asshole, "Well, we eventually decided we were done teasing boys... and we started walking back to our room."

She paused for a moment to enjoy the feeling of her husband's tongue, "That feels real nice, baby," she complimented, "do you like it?"

He could only grunt ambiguously, but she carried on with the story anyway, "We were both really horny from all the taunting and flashing, so it shouldn't be surprising that we found a couple boys on our way back to our room. We were almost all the way back... and two black guys were walking in the opposite direction on the other side of the street... and Allison stopped and pulled up her skirt for a second to show that she wasn't wearing panties. Of course, the guys stopped in their tracks and started to approach us. When they asked for another look at Allison's pussy, she invited them back to our room. I couldn't believe it... but they were really hot guys... and I was pretty horny by then... so I played along."

Kyle's cock was standing straight up now and Hayley leaned forward and took it in her hand before continuing in a teasing fashion, "It gets really naughty after this... are you sure you wanna hear about it."

Kyle's grunt wasn't so ambiguous this time.

"Okay then... but I warned you," Hayley said slowly, "So, once the four of us were in the room, things moved pretty fast. There were two beds, I was on one and Allison on the other... and I'd say within about five minutes we were all naked and playing around. The boys wanted to see some girl on girl action... they tried hard to get us to mess around together, but there was no way... neither of us wanted to do that. But we did do just about everything else they wanted. At first, it was kinda weird, getting fucked right next to my best friend... and hearing her getting fucked too.... but it didn't take long before I was overwhelmed by the madness of the situation and I just melted into the experience... completely lost in pleasure."

At this point Kyle's five inches were throbbing in Hayley's hand, even though she wasn't yet stoking him. Though she was still somewhat bewildered by the effect her story was having on her husband, she found that she was relishing the whole experience. Kyle's tongue circling her asshole only added to her delight of being in total control of the situation.

"I'm not sure why I was so shocked when the boys traded places, but it felt extra naughty. The cock that had just been in my best friend was all of a sudden in me... and vice versa. And they kept switching back and forth... putting us in different positions... it was a total free for all," Hayley explained in a manner that sounded as if she was still surprised by the events that had unfolded, "...the sluttiest part was how it all ended. Allison wasn't on the pill, and didn't want to be cummed in... and so, I ended up letting both boys cum in me."

That was the breaking point for Kyle. Hayley had begun to stroke him gently and her story was so filthy that his own fluid began to spill out onto her fingers and onto his stomach.

"Wow, you really liked hearing about my bad girl Halloween, didn't you," she said with a little laugh as she climbed off of him."

"You really did that?" Kyle asked after he had started to simmer down.

"Yes, it's all true... it was the sluttiest thing I've ever done... but it doesn't look like it bothers you," Hayley said in a mocking but still playful tone, "... seems like maybe you like being married to a bad girl."

It wasn't exactly a turning point in their marriage, but it was the first time that Hayley had ever asserted any degree of control in the bedroom. When it came to sex, she had always been happy, even before Kyle came along, to go along with whatever her partner had wanted. However, when she realized that her husband was actually turned-on by her promiscuity, she felt a sense of power that was new to her. The act of sitting on his face, which had come about without her giving it any thought, was the result of feeling in control, but it also served to strength that sense of control.

It had also been a new experience for Kyle. He had never expected Hayley to assert herself in the way that she did and it took him by surprise. On an intellectual level, he was reluctant to admit to her how much he had enjoyed the experience, but his physical response left little doubt in her mind. Though she was by no means ready to assume total control in their sex-life and he was clearly not ready to relinquish it, the table had been set for subtle shift to take place. The shift would not happen overnight and it would not be facilitated solely by Hayley. The new dynamic emerged over the course of several years and was not simply imposed on Kyle; it was, in fact, at times, assisted by him. It was facilitated through the couple's porn viewing sessions, their sexual discussions, birthdays and of course Halloweens.

four: august 2014

It was nearly a year after the New Orleans Halloween story was told that the next development occurred in their marriage. It was Hayley's birthday and she felt that she needed equal treatment from what Kyle had received six weeks earlier as his birthday wish. On his birthday, Kyle had said the only present that he wanted from Hayley was a sixty-minute blowjob while he watched porn. She happily fulfilled his birthday wish, although he was only able to last about ten minutes. Now that her birthday was approaching, he knew that he would have to return the sexual favor in some form or fashion. A few days before her birthday, he asked what it was that she wanted and she was ready with her request.

"I want you to do that thing you did one-time last year," Hayley said vaguely.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about," he responded, as if he were talking to a child, "...you're gonna have to be a little more specific."

"You remember when I told you my Halloween story," she said, "...what you were doing to me."

"Oh," Kyle replied, a light bulb going off in his head, "...okay, I know what you're talking about now."

"That felt so good... I thought you could do that while I make myself cum with a toy," Hayley suggested, and after silence from her husband, added, "...but we could do something else if you don't wanna do that."

"No, it's alright," Kyle replied hesitantly, knowing he owed it to her, "...let's do it."

"We can go out for dinner," Hayley said happily, "...then you can lick my ass for an hour while I watch porn... it'll be the best birthday ever."

She had a few days to plan things, so the evening of her birthday went exactly the way she wanted it to go. She thought that there was a good chance that her husband would be excited by the experience more than he would admit, so she formulated a plan. First, he would have to be naked and second, there could be no girls in the video she would pick for the session. If he were naked, he wouldn't be able to hide an erection and an erection would clearly indicate a certain level of arousal. However, if there was porn playing in the room that had any female content, he would be able to claim that it was responsible for his erection.

So, Hayley made her video selections in advance, videos containing only hot guys dancing nude. This was the part of her plan that seemed a little questionable to her. Because Kyle had never picked out any 'just-girls' videos, she was afraid that it might be deemed unfair for her to bring in 'just-boys' porn. However, she did really like the videos and the thought of watching them with her favorite toy while her husband ate her ass was just too good not to at least try. It was, after all, her birthday, so maybe she could get away with a little more than usual. Besides, if Kyle objected to the evening's viewing material, she could just turn it off without any argument.

Hayley's birthday turned out to be better than she ever imagined. Kyle was happy to undress for the occasion, and though he seemed somewhat taken aback when she began playing the first video, he didn't voice any disapproval. The situation was a bit uncomfortable for him, but it wasn't something that he couldn't tolerate. He loved his wife very much and he made sure not to do anything that could possibly spoil her birthday celebration. He was also fairly certain that she was, to some degree, trying to even the score for his birthday wish. So, if her birthday wish was to make herself cum with a dildo while watching well-hung guys and having her ass eaten, that's what he would deliver.

At first, Kyle simply did his duty to make his wife's birthday special, but it wasn't long before he, as Hayley had suspected, found himself delighted by the experience. Hayley couldn't help but laugh to herself as she noticed her husband getting hard. She was careful not to touch his dick, knowing that doing so could provide him with an excuse for his arousal. The fact that she had relegated Kyle to a secondary task in her birthday debauchery, and the fact that it excited him, only served to heighten her pleasure. With a tongue in her asshole and a thick toy in her pussy, she watched the hot boys dancing and lost herself in a world full of orgasms. For nearly thirty minutes, she reached climax after climax and her husband's five inches were standing straight up the whole time. By the time it was over, Kyle was in desperate need of release, but Hayley was 'all cummed out.'

"Why don't you just jack yourself off... I'll just watch," Hayley suggested, "...it'll be the perfect end to the perfect birthday."

It seemed a little strange, but Kyle was already intoxicated by the weirdness of the situation and therefore, without much thought about it, followed his wife's guidance to jack-off in front of her. When the moment of his release arrived, Hayley's wide grin turned into a smirk. It had taken only about one minute for Kyle to finish himself off, providing further proof to Hayley that her husband had been very turned-on by his role in her birthday celebration.

"Wow, good boy," she encouraged in a slightly melodramatic manner as Kyle's semen seeped out, making a mess on his hand and stomach, "... you were really excited by this whole thing... maybe as much as I was."

Afterwards, for a second, she thought about helping Kyle clean up the mess. It would take only a moment for her lap up the cum and since she'd always kinda liked eating cum, it wouldn't really be a chore. However, she decided it might be best if he were left alone to wipe up his own mess. She simply walked out of the bedroom, and gave him a few minutes to clean up. When she returned and they discussed what had taken place.

"It seemed as if you might've enjoyed my little birthday escapade more than you expected," she casually pointed out.

"Yeah, I guess I definitely can't deny that," Kyle confessed, "... I didn't mind helping out, but I was mostly doing it for you... I never expected to like it so much."

"What was it you liked so much?" she asked in an exaggeratedly curious tone, "...you think it was just putting your tongue in my butt... or maybe it was cuz I was in control of the whole thing?"

"I'm really not sure," Kyle honestly answered and began giving the question some thought.

"Well, it will give us something to explore for future birthdays," she said mischievously.

After the conversation Kyle gave more thought to his wife's question. Why had the experience given him such a thrill? He had licked Hayley's pussy occasionally, but it was never something in which he took great delight. It was more of a chore for him, done as a favor for her. Licking her asshole was definitely not something he would have chosen to do, and yet, he had certainly gotten hard while doing it. Maybe it was more because he had been instructed to do it. Hayley had prioritized her own pleasure and she was very clear about what she wanted. He had never seen her so self-assured in the bedroom. He came to the conclusion that the different power dynamic had played, at the very least, a small part in his intense arousal.

12