October Slutty Fun

Story Info
Stripping with strippers and five cocks to suck.
2.5k words
4.14
22.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last month, when Jason and I went to see Dakota Skye strip, we learned the club had an amateur night. It was an opportunity for any girl to get on stage and strip for a cash prize. With Jason's encouragement, I decided I would try it once. Lexi agreed to show me a few moves and help put together a cute outfit. Luckily we wear almost the same size in a lot of things, so it was easy to find a sexy outfit.

Unfortunately because amateur nights are Wednesdays, Jason wasn't able to go with me but Lexi has Wednesdays off so she accompanied me to the club. When we arrived, I signed up for the contest then we found a place to sit to enjoy the evening. When the contest started, each girl was called up to the stage one at a time.

Three girls went on stage before it was my turn. Neither of them strip down completely nude, just down to a thong. When it was my turn, I wasn't sure if I would strip down totally nude or not, but as I began to dance and swing around on the pole, I felt an amazing rush. I loved teasing the room full of men and hearing them cheer me on.

I felt myself get caught up in the moment and before long, I had peeled every bit of clothing off and dancing completely nude in front of total strangers and I loved every second. I tried to remember all the moves Lexi taught me, sashaying on the dance floor, swinging and grinding on the pole, and even a bit of twerking. As my time ran out, I blew all the men a kiss, quickly grabbed my scattered outfit and hurriedly dressed to join Lexi again.

Two other girls danced after me, only one of them dared to bare all like I did. Lexi told me I had "raised the bar" and told me how impressed she was on my performance. But unfortunately, I didn't win the contest. One of the girls that went on before me won. She did have enormous tits and had a good performance. But we learned she was the bouncer's girlfriend and had been trying a while to get hired at the club. So maybe the fix was in, I didn't really care, I had a blast.

We had decided to stay to have some drinks and flirt with guys and the regular dancers for the rest of the night. One of the dancers, Angela, came over and gave us a big hug. I had meet Angela back in March when Lexi, Jason, and I went to the club to celebrate our birthdays and have our threesome. Angela had heard about our planned threesome and had expressed interest in having a threesome with me and Jason also. She had kept in touch with me since March, sending a lot of flirty texts and nude selfies.

She said she watched my routine and felt I should have won, and asked to sit with us till it was her turn on stage. After a while, the DJ announced her name. As she got up, she grabbed my hand told me to join her on stage. Lexi of course pushed me off my seat till I had no choice but to follow Angela back on stage. When we got up there, she told me just relax, have fun and follow her lead. I was intrigued to see what she had in mind.

She started by dancing, wrapping her arms around me from behind. Her hands roamed up and down my body, enticing the crowd. Soon, she bent me over at the waist and simulated fucking me, bouncing her hips against my ass. I started acting out an orgasm, all the guys were loved the show. Soon, she pulled my hair so I had to stand straight up again.

She reached around and unbuttoned my top and bra, letting them fall to the floor, exposing my tits again to the crowd. I could also feel her naked tits pressed against my back. She fondled me long enough to make my nipples nice and hard before swaying around in front me. She stripped off her skirt and laid on the floor with her legs parted wide. She pulled me down on top of her and told me to hump her. I started banging my hips onto hers as she flailed her arms and moaned orgasmically.

She looked up at me from the floor and told me to strip from my skirt. Once I had done that, she slide her leg between my legs to scissor each other. Our thong covered pussies were grazing against each other as we writhed on stage. We each acted out an over-emphasized orgasm to entertain the room full of strangers.

Next we stood up and took a few turns spinning on the pole, seductively dancing for the crowd. She then bent over, spanking her own ass before pushing her thong down over her hips and down to her ankles. She caressed me, dancing, and hooked her fingers into my thong, stripping it off for me. We were kissing and groping each others butts on stage as the DJ came on over the loudspeakers, indicating our time was up

The DJ encouraged the men to tip us generously as we quickly gathered our clothes and got dressed. Angela grabbed her money bag and shoved all the dollar bills that had collected on the floor between us. I went straight back to sit with Lexi, still excited and my heart beating rapidly. She grabbed me and kissed me hard, told me how hot I was on stage.

After several minutes, Angela came back to join us at the table and shoved a wad of one, five, and ten dollar bills in my hand. I asked her what that was for, she said it was what I earned from the dance. It was one hundred twenty seven dollars all together. I was rather impressed and understood better why Lexi likes dancing. I told her it made me feel a little slutty, and she giggled. If only I had known what was to come.

I was so excited for this Halloween. Last Halloween was when I first meet Jason at a big annual Halloween party. He was Jason Voorhees from the movies (super creative right? Lol). Lexi had recently broken up with her boyfriend Marcus, and I was single, so Lexi and I went to the party together. She was a sexy gangster and I was a 20's flapper. I told Jason I wanted to re-enact the night we meet, which really meant I want to suck his cock again at the party. That's when he dropped a bomb on me.

Normally I get my weed free by sucking my dealers cock, I've done this for almost two years now. And Jason really likes when I go straight to his place after I get my weed to suck his cock too. He likes to call me his "cocksuck slut" and says the idea of me sucking multiple cocks is hot. I've told him a few times before that I could suck more that just two in a night, maybe three of four if he really liked me too. He would always smirk, and I kind of played it off as teasing sexy fantasy talk between us.

But when I told him about my idea of sucking his cock at the party again, he asked if I would suck five cocks that night. I thought about it for like two seconds and said I'd be happy to for him. The thought idea excited me a lot and in the weeks before Halloween even lead to several hot masturbation sessions for me. But as the night got closer, we realized that actually having five men standing around me at once would be rather inconvenient at the party.

But I had a possible solution. I arranged with Jason to suck five cocks throughout the night, which he accepted. We had invited Lexi, Jarrod, Stephanie, and Steven, to join us at the party, and everyone accepted. It was going to be the first time all six of us got together since the night of the triple couple date. I told them all to meet at Jason's house before the party.

When they arrived, I told them all about my objective for the night and I quickly got my first two volunteers along with Jason. Lexi and Stephanie said they would be more than happy entertain each other as I made a slut of myself. They quickly started making out together and it was only a matter of minutes before I was on my knees, partially stripped from my costume, facing three hard cocks.

Jerrod seemed eager so I decided to start with him, last time I sucked his cock he came nice and thick. His cock is longer than Jason's, but a bit thinner. I knew I wouldn't be able to take the entire length down my throat, so I held the base of his cock with my hand. I sucked the rest of his cock down hard and deep, keeping a steady pace. Using my hand and mouth to stroke his whole cock, he leaned back, pushing his hips out for me. He sprayed a thick load of cum down my throat. It took me a couple gulps to get it all down.

Next I was going to suck Steven while Jason played with himself a bit more. I realized it had been about six years since I've sucked his cock. Just as I open my mouth, I felt his hands grab both sides of my head, holding me still. He pushed and pulled his cock into my mouth, kinda slow and steady. He was getting a feeling for mouth, feeling how deep he could push, how long he could keep his cock down my mouth before I began to choke.

I willingly gave into him, letting him set the pace, the speed, the depth, the roughness. Once he was comfortable, holding my head steady, he vigorously fucked my mouth. It was almost like he was using me as a fleshlight sex toy, simply masturbating into my mouth. It was fucking erotic. He eventually hit his threshold and pulled out his cock till the head was at the tip of my tongue, and pumped his load in my mouth.

Jason looked at me and told me not to swallow it yet. He wanted to cum in my mouth too. He was stroking his cock hard and fast, I opened my mouth and showed him the cum on my tongue. He shoot his hot thick load down my mouth. I watched as he squeezed his cock making sure he got as much cum for me to swallow. I greedily gulped both loads down, happy to show my boyfriend what a slut I can be. I gave him a loving cock-worshiping blowjob to show him my appreciation.

So now that I had finished off three cocks for the night, I still needed two more cocks to suck at the party. I was pretty confident that I would be able to find two more guys.

The party was so much fun. There were lots of people there, lots of sexy girls in sexy costumes, which meant there were also lots of guys there too. We all found a table were we could have a few drinks. We flirted with one another and danced to some great songs. In the back of my mind, I was keeping an eye out for a couple of guys that maybe had potential.

About an hour and half after we got there, Lexi introduced me to two guys, just some old friends of hers. Both were tall and nice looking and very pleasant to chat with. Everyone on our group snickered and gave me dirty looks. They knew I was still two cocks short for the night. Stephanie took Jason off to dance, and the others found excuses to leave me alone with them.

I asked them if Lexi told them what I had planned and they said they knew what was going on. So the three of us casually made our way to an empty men's room. With the door closed behind me, the two guys quickly began undoing their outfits to expose their cocks, they were semi-hard. I knelt between them both, taking each of them in one hand, stroking them, getting them harder. I took turns sucking each cock, going back and forth between them.

Each time I took one of them in my mouth, I could feel them throbbing and get harder. Then I would switch to the other, trying to get them hard at the same time. Before long, they were both rock hard, I was stroking them both, and slobbering on them one at a time tasting pre-cum from both. I knew I was just teasing them, making them moan in exctacy before switching to the other. Then I decided to do something I've seen but never tried.

I pushed both cocks in my mouth. I stretched my mouth over them both the best I could and started beating the off. Both guys looked dawn at me in amazement. "Oh yeah baby suck our cocks," they moaned. Their renewed enthusiasm made them individually push their cocks down my mouth deeper, my lips stretching as much as I can. Each cock was fighting for a dominant position in my mouth, grinding together, and my hand stroking them both.

One of the cocks started to cum, I turned my focus to him, making sure I sucked all the cum I can get. Once he was done, I concentrated on the other but it didn't take long for him either. I happily swallowed both loads, knowing that I had completed my "cocksuck slut" goal for the night.

We snuck out of the men's room and I joined the rest of my group at the table. I sat next to Jason and he asked me how it went. I told him everything that happened and he was thrilled to hear about it. Afterwards, Lexi handed me sixty dollars, "That's for you hun." I looked at her puzzled and asked why she was giving me money. She then explained to the group where she knew the two men from.

The two men were former clients of Lexi's, from the time she was working as a prostitute. They originally had propositioned her. She told them she was now a madam and that I was now a prostitute giving blowjobs at the party for thirty dollars a piece. She collected the money from them upfront. At first I was appalled that Lexi would whore me out. But then realized that just makes me that more a whore than before. I felt slutty and used. But I know I like how that feels. Jason likes the idea too.

Between Jason and Lexi, I wonder what else I'm in for.