Octopodded Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hull groaned, but held, lights flickering at the increased power drain. Rayna looked around, as if she was expecting something more to happen.

When nothing did, she looked at Sparks and cursed. "What the hell did you do?" she asked, smashing her hand against the console.

"You had Jules work on the other conduit," Sparks explained, wanly. "He probably forgot to tie off his last wire like he always does. Without the extra power, there wasn't nearly enough thrust on that engine to exceed the design maximum on the hull."

His mouth twisted in a wry grin. "I've been correcting his sloppy work for months, and I didn't have time to QC his work this time. All hands on deck, right?"

He raised his palms, giving her a shit eating grin.

"Fuck," she replied succinctly.

Regina grabbed her in a bear hug while the other podded humanoid dropped an octopus on her head with a wet plop.

***

Their trip through the maintenance corridor was taking forever, but Rosanna knew it was their best chance to get to the bridge. She had all the override codes for this class of ship, so the captain was unable to keep her out.

Unfortunately, because the corridors were built for access, not for travel, they were forced to take an indirect route. This lengthened their journey considerably. She wished she knew what her other friends were up to, and if they had faced success elsewhere, but in the end, it was out of her control. She had to succeed in her mission. Mistress was counting on her.

The corridors weren't designed for comfort. To her eye, they had shrunk in size since the last time she had navigated them, but the reality was that she was far larger than before.

She crawled on hands and knees, the arch of the ceiling just a few inches above her. The other aliens followed her lead. Though they were smaller than her, there still wasn't enough room for them to stand up.

Due to space constraints, she carried only a few of her children, nestled against the sides of her body. The rest of her squad had followed suit, one of them storing a few extras on her breasts, which swayed as she crawled. Newborn, they suckled at her tits, growing stronger for the upcoming assault.

The Drogons had it the easiest at the start, as they weren't forced to contort their bodies to fit the tunnels. The real trouble came when they had to switch decks, as they discovered that it was simply impossible to get them up the ladders. Even worse, if a Drogon was full of eggs, their bloated belly wouldn't fit through the hatch.

With regret, she was forced to send them back. Hopefully the others could make more use of them than her. She continued with the other podded humanoids, but now there were only five of them.

She worried that with her limited crew they wouldn't be able to overpower the bridge. She had only been to the bridge once, but she knew at a minimum there would be about six crew members manning the consoles, excluding the captain. Her invasion party was already at a disadvantage.

Still, she knew better than to question her Mistress. She was sure that She had a plan. The unchanging coolness in the back of her mind gave her comfort.

She was getting used to the merger between her old human parts and her new alien Mistress. There was no longer any discomfort when she thought of serving Her. It was strange not having an octopus sitting on her head telling her when she was thinking the right thoughts, but she was working past that. She had become one with her octopus, and its thoughts were her thoughts. There was no longer any distinction between the two.

It did not need to control her, for she was it. It was her. They were together, servants for Mistress.

Thoughts of serving her Mistress comforted her through the long passageways. There was minimal lighting, but she found that to be a non issue. Her new eye had a bit less acuity, and colors were difficult but not impossible to resolve. However, her night vision was excellent.

She usually needed to bring extra lighting with her when using one of these access passages, but in her current state she didn't feel the deficit at all. The wall markings were just as bright as if they were under the light of a mid day sun.

She climbed another level, surprised to discover that they had reached the top. She had been so distracted that she hadn't realized that they were getting close.

She raised a hand to let the others know that she was slowing down. Crawling on hands and knees, she stopped when they reached a rectangular room. The walls of the chamber were fitted with electrical wires and pipes, some of the wires going into the floor.

Built into the center was a rectangular hatch. She could could hear voices from below. They were above the bridge, in the drop ceiling. Silently, she crawled next to the hatch and waited, locating the manual release. The others followed, sitting around the hatch with their legs crisscrossed.

She studied her companions, pleased at their state. She had three females and two males with her, their bodies ready for breeding. Her chest burbled and she laid a hand against it, sensing that she wasn't too far off from being ready herself. The bulges inside her chest were ill defined, but they were growing.

Her inner body was working, developing new eggs for her mistress. They were small now, but she instinctively knew that it wouldn't be long before they were ready for implantation. She felt the urge to impregnate someone. She promised herself that it would be soon.

She slid her hand underneath the hatch release, waiting for an opportune time. She wasn't certain how she would know when the time to act would come, but she felt it would be soon.

The voices below rose in anger and fear. A cool, soothing rush of wetness spoke in her brain, and she knew it was time. She worked the handle, popping the latch. Pressing the heel of her hardened foot against the sawtooth opening of the hatch, she shoved hard. The doors opened easily on oiled tracks.

Moving quickly, she slipped her feet off the edge and dropped down. She landed in a crouch, quickly surveying the bridge. The room was filled with yellow spores, crew members coughing as they ran to grab emergency masks from the walls.

Their arrival couldn't have happened at a more opportune time. The rest of her squad dropped from the ceiling, rushing the crew who were fumbling to put on masks.

Not all of them made it, some of them succumbing to the haze before they could press the molded plastic to their faces. Others were swarmed by octopus spawn leaping from podded bodies, unable to fight and secure the masks to their faces at the same time.

Rosanna spotted the captain on the upper deck, who had run to the rear of the bridge near the lifts. He had managed to secure his mask, drawing his service pistol.

Rosanna moved towards him slowly, leery of being shot at again. Seeing what had happened to his bridge crew, however, he didn't bother aiming the pistol at Rosanna.

"You might have defeated my crew, but you will never have my brain." He raised his arm, pointing the pistol at his head.

She rushed him, wrapping her octopus arms around his hand. His finger grabbed the trigger reflexively, shooting a blast into the ceiling. A light fixture exploded, sparks raining down on their shoulders.

The captain gasped, fingers nerveless as the pistol fell from his hand. Her octopus arms were far stronger than him, holding his wrists in place while Rosanna pressed him up against the wall. He gaped, his face stuffed between her voluminous breasts.

She blinked at the captain, relishing Her victory. Their resistance had been futile. Their bodies would belong to Mistress.

She grabbed one of her babies, which was wrapped around the side of her waist, and lifted it above the captain's head. The captain still struggled, but her octopus arms held him securely in place. Whuffing in exultation, she placed it carefully so that its beak would have easy access to his brain.

A sickening crunch heralded its break through, and her mission was complete. She looked around, watching the others as they worked to implant the rest of the crew. She saw now that there had been no need to worry. Their small squad was more than sufficient to enslave the entire bridge.

A thrill ran through her loins. Her Mistress' plan had come to fruition. Now that the senior crew was implanted, there would be nobody to coordinate the defensive efforts.

She peered out the view screen, a porthole to the vastness of space. The warm glow of the planet below brought her joy, thinking of all the other planets her Mistress would grow to inhabit.

The captain got up off the floor and leaned against a console, his eyes unfocused. "I have lost." he stated.

The octopus on his head flexed as it grew, its underbody spreading over his skull. "I am a slave of Mistress now."

Rosanna knew the octopus was working to smooth his brain, ensuring that only good thoughts remained. He was already Mistress' servant. She whuffed in approval.

"I will unlock the elevators," stated the captain, turning to work his console. His eyes changed color, the brown pigment washing away in a sea of blue.

The light on the lift doors flashed green, and it immediately began to move. Someone was coming up. Unsure whether she should be alarmed, Rosanna walked to the side of the doors, waiting to see who would come out. Were any members of the ship's assault complement left that hadn't been converted by Mistress?

The door beeped, a pair of gravid Drogons trotting out, whuffing with pleasure. "It's good to see you here," said Sally, shuffling out of the elevator with great effort.

The octopus on her head had grown to gargantuan proportions, thick arms stacked on her shoulders. The weight of the creature caused her to sag. It looked larger and healthier than any she had seen before, but the rest of Sally's body was gaunt. She looked unwell.

Listless, she stared at the captain, who was still being remodeled by his new octopus. He bowed, a new Tentacle showing proper deference.

"There's one thing I would like to know," said Sally, her voice cadence betraying the great intelligence that held her in its thrall. "Why didn't you cut and run once you knew what you were dealing with? Why send a bomb?"

The captain grunted. "Mistress, you were only classified as threat level 2. Without any means of transport, and unable to leave your home planet, you should have been easy to destroy. If you had not interfered with our salvage operation, we would have left you alone."

Sally grimaced. "Your crew might have overlooked My presence, but how long would it be before the military changes their mind and comes to destroy Me? No, I did what I had to. Peace was not an option."

The captain bowed, acknowledging her decision. He could do nothing else as her spawn had its tentacle in his brain.

She cleared her throat, filled with phlegm. "This was the only solution," she said with finality. "You were Dry, and I am Wet. The two cannot mix."

Rosanna wasn't sure if Mistress was trying to convince them or herself, but it was of no matter. They were all her servants here.

Sally stumbled, collapsing under the weight of the octopus on her head. Rosanna stepped forward, catching her before she fell. Concerned, she chirped at the other woman, stroking her shoulder.

Sally waved a hand in the air. "Thank you, but your concern is unnecessary. This host's time as a Tentacle has merely come to a close, and she will be podded."

"I've held onto this host longer than I should have. It was necessary to ensure the capture of this vessel, but it hasn't been easy for her."

She breathed hard, sagging. "Until the merging completes, my spawn needs to draw its sustenance from somewhere, and unfortunately the human body only has limited reserves from which to draw upon."

She grinned. "Fortunately, there's a solution. This host needs to be podded. I shall enjoy breeding with you once the transformation has completed."

She raised a hand in salute as her octopus enlarged, swallowing her head. Her body was wrapped up efficiently by its large bulk, slipping over her shoulders and breasts without resistance. Before long, she was encased in a round ball of reddish flesh, the eye of her octopus staring at them with satisfaction from the exterior of its egg.

Rosanna rolled the red egg off to the side so she could finish her transformation, looking over the other crew members. The women Tentacles were being stripped, relaxing their legs against their consoles so that they could be serviced by the Drogons. Mistress would need more spawn to finish infecting the ship.

The lift pinged again, signaling the arrival of others to the bridge. She turned and stood on her toes, ready to do battle if necessary, but the sliding doors revealed more podded humanoids, accompanied by additional Drogons.

Her eye widened, as she recognized the new arrivals. Most of them looked the same, but she knew in her hearts that these two were Brenda and Regina. Their musk overwhelmed her, sending her into a rut. She needed to breed. Now.

Trotting up to her former coworkers, she whuffed, setting a hand on each of their shoulders. They whuffed back, coming in close to cuddle against her. They were closer now than they had ever been as crew members, one in their mission to serve Mistress.

She felt a strange pressure in her throat, flesh swelling until her mouth hole had closed up. She moved her jaw, curious at the sensation as a sausage of skin expelled itself from inside her hole. Expanding outwards, the tube of skin slid downwards, a saggy ovipositor settling between her breasts.

Her fellow slaves were experiencing something similar, their eyes blinking rapidly as they processed the unfamiliar sensations. Her body swelled with joy, inordinately pleased that she had a breeding appendage. She let go of the others to stroke her breeding tube, shuddering as intense pleasure exploded from her face. Was this what it felt like to have a penis?

Her ovipositor swelled further, extending until it stood out straight, seven inches long. She exhaled through the tube, whuffing in a low tone. The others followed suit, stroking their tubes with delight. She felt around the end, marveling at how much muscle was involved in keeping it taut. She stuck a few fingers into the flap of skin at the end. This must be where her eggs would squeeze out. Liquid drizzled out of the tube, her body naturally lubricating to ease the breeding process.

She grabbed at her former coworker's hands, pulling them onto the carpeted circle at the top of the bridge. Settling onto all fours, she gestured at Brenda, encouraging her to get down in front of her. Obeying her desires, Brenda slid in front of Rosanna and spread her legs, revealing her soft pussy.

The inviting folds were too much for Rosanna. She couldn't wait, the imperative to breed too strong for her. Moving forward, she pressed her face into Brenda's butt, searching for her vagina with her egg laying tube.

Brenda turned to the right, slipping her tube into Regina, who had sat down in front of her. She felt a corresponding pressure on her own nether lips, and she whuffed in delight. They would all impregnate each other at the same time, feeding each other their eggs!

She made a second attempt to locate Brenda's vagina, this time with more success. Her tube telescoped into Brenda's tunnel, her large cavity taking it with ease. They were breeding, had been modified by Mistress to breed. This was this their Purpose. To make more young for Mistress, to continue the cycle of slavery.

Her tube speared Brenda, its thick girth spreading her tunnel wide in preparation for egg laying. The muscles of her body fought back, squeezing Rosanna's breeding tube with terrific force. Despite this resistance, she slipped further inside, bumping up against the woman's cervix.

Her octopus arms wrapped around Brenda's butt, helping to pull her hips in closer to Rosanna's face. They were just as eager to help her consummate the breeding as she was.

From experience, she knew that this would be the most difficult part. She needed to work this like the Drogon had for her first time, slowly and surely expanding the muscle until she could get her tube past the restriction.

This careful plan went out the window when Regina slammed her own ovipositor into Rosanna's pussy. Her own muscles protested at the assault. She jerked forward, slamming her appendage against the doors of Brenda's uterus.

To her surprise, she managed to make it a little farther in. Her ovipositor naturally inflated to make more room in Brenda's canal. Brenda groaned, her hips rolling as she squeezed against Rosanna's appendage. Rosanna moaned herself as Regina stabbed her own ovipositor against her cervix. There was some pain, yes, but there was always some pain involved with breeding.

She pressed her hips back, encouraging Regina to be more aggressive. Accommodating her wishes, Regina pushed forward again. Rosanna felt pleasure as the tube slipped past her cervix. She was plugged into Brenda's uterus, just as Regina had plugged into her.

Her nipples tingled with delight at the knowledge of what was to come next. Her chest compressed, sending her eggs up her throat. Muscles pulsed, forcing the oblong shapes up and out her esophagus.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the shape of an egg spreading her mouth hole wide, her fleshy ovipositor guiding it into Brenda's nether lips. Brenda's vulva jerked, spreading wide to accept the cargo easily. The pathway into her womb was open, the egg flowing freely upwards into her belly. More eggs ramped up Rosanna's throat.

With every egg she expelled from her belly, a miniature flush of pleasure blanketed her body. This combined with the sensation she was getting from receiving an egg from Regina, sending her to new heights. An egg arrived at the same time one went out.

It was a smooth, conveyor belt process. She never felt empty, because the small void inside her from impregnating Brenda was filled just as quickly by Regina. Her whole body pulsed like an accordion, sliding forward and back as the eggs flowed in and out of her.

As they stacked up inside Brenda, each further egg encountered more resistance. To counter this, eggs flowed with additional force, ensuring that they would be successfully packed into Brenda's womb. Brenda could take it. Their bodies were natural breeders.

She quivered as she mentally went over what was happening. They were impregnating each other in a circle, an endless cycle of breeding. The eggs they were giving each other would be fertilized, and would be hatched. They would breed again. Orgasm upon orgasm as they created new life to enslave more worlds.

Her belly shook, sprinkles of milk escaping from the tips of her nipples. Her octopus arms squeezed Brenda's ass, thrusting the tip of her ovipositor just a little further inside as the next egg jammed into her uterus. Her vaginal muscles clamped around the eggs as they slipped inside.

She was going out of her mind, humming to herself as she fell into a fugue state, going with the flow as eggs were packed inside her belly. She sensed she would be spending a lot of time being bred like this, the rest of her life spent in service to her Mistress bearing her young.

The thought was intoxicating. She reached a climax, much more intense than the ones that had come before. Her ovipositor jerked, sending its last egg into Brenda and pushing itself back out. Brenda's cervix slammed shut, keeping the previous cargo Rosanna had delivered inside.

Rosanna's octopus arms slackened, allowing her to slide her face out of Brenda's butt. Her mouth hole was wet with Brenda's juices and her own lubrication, the ovipositor sinking towards the ground as she raised her head.