Octopodded Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regina was not quite done, a final egg pressing against Rosanna's tight hole. She savored its oblong shape, its smooth surface pressing against every ridge of her vagina. She shivered, whuffing with satisfaction as Regina's ovipositor slid out of her. They had been filled. This was good.

As she whuffed, her ovipositor shrank to half its size, the flesh refolding itself in front of her eye. Instinctively, she gulped in with her neck muscles. The fleshy organ folded up inside her mouth hole, rolling inside out to coat her breeding canal. She whuffed again, tasting Brenda's vaginal fluids inside her mouth hole.

Feet approached from her left, a rock hard dick slapping her face. She looked up at the captain, a huge smile on her face. They were only half way done.

She stood up and leaned against the console, spreading her legs again. Regina and Brenda did the same, accompanied by two podded humanoids. The penises on the humanoids were easily as long as their ovipositors had been, reddish with knobbly veins.

Rosanna surveyed their dicks, a little jealous that the captain had not been podded yet. Still, he was an important capture, and she felt prestige that he would be the one to fertilize her young.

The captain was impatient, deciding to take her with little foreplay. Not that any was needed, as her tunnel was still dripping wet from being implanted with eggs.

He thrust inside her, his penis swallowed by her gaping vagina. Rosanna worked her hips carefully, cognizant that a regular human penis could not at all compare to the girth of an ovipositor.

Still, the ride was quite pleasurable. She clenched down her internal muscles, rocking against him as she leaned forward against the console. She whuffed, seeing the others on the bridge also being bred from her vantage point. Some of the humans were being serviced by Drogons. The podded humanoids were either implanting more eggs within each other, or coupling with the males to fertilize them. Plenty of eggs would be available to enslave the rest of the ship.

The captain was moaning, her vagina milking him like he was a bull. It would be impossible for him to last for much longer. Once he was podded, his stamina would vastly increase, but in his current state she could not expect him to give her his seed more than once or twice.

She slid back, taking a different angle in the hopes that his length would be sufficient to hit the front of her vagina. Her hips sucked at his length, suckling at his dick as if it was a lollipop. She applied extra suction to its tip at the apex of each thrust, driving him wild.

Whuffing, she flexed her arms, feeling loose. Her entire body was attuned to his, anticipating every movement. His penis jerked, on the cusp of orgasm.

She pushed back, locked her legs around his as he spilled his semen inside her. Her vagina sucked it all up, not a drop falling to the floor. She could feel his warmth spreading throughout her womb. Her eggs had been fertilized. She smiled dreamily, looking forward to when she could give birth.

***

Rosanna stood on the bridge, overseeing the lift operation that was ongoing. There were still pockets of resistance on the ship that were being flushed out, but by now their octopus spawn had thoroughly infested most of the vessel. Anyone remaining would be unable to hold out for much longer.

They would be made Tentacles. They would be podded. They would be harnessed as slaves for Mistress.

She chirped, the captain acknowledging her command. His podding had gone well, and she had taken pleasure from him multiple times since his conversion. It was always a treat to feel him cum inside her, washing her fertile eggs with his seed.

There was no specific preference among crew members for breeding, and often it would occur on the spur of the moment. Satisfying their needs was an imperative from Mistress, whom they all served.

The chain of command had remained more or less the same as before, though Mistress had a tendency to meddle. During this operation, however, authority rested with Rosanna. She had years of experience with heavy lifts, and this one wasn't too unusual except for how important it was to Mistress.

They had gone down to the planet a second time to properly set the traction beam markers, ensuring that the lift would go off without a hitch. Now she was watching a magnified display as invisible energy beams lifted the large ship from its rocky crater.

Dirt fell from its fleshy sides as irresistible forces broke the ship from its resting place. Once they were confident the vessel would hold together, the power was increased, jerking the ship high into the air in a matter of moments.

Salvaging was a tough business, as you only had one chance to get the orbital lift right. On the approach, the beams were turned on just as the orbiting ship hit the angle at which the ship under tow was visible. From there, the target ship needed to be lifted into orbit before the sight line was broken, otherwise any number of poor outcomes would occur.

It might crash on the other side of the planet, or be slingshotted into an unexpected orbit. Most pulls didn't end in catastrophe, but any mistake would double or triple the work they needed to do to complete the operation.

This time, everything went smoothly, the broken ship falling into line behind them on their orbital track, safely under tow.

Rosanna clicked the display, changing the view to aft so they could see the precious hulk they had retrieved. The ship looked nothing like the metallic box that had originally come out of the shipyard of Gorgant, its skin covered with a thick layer of red flesh. A large, rounded ridge, looking like a gigantic red crater, covered the face of the ship. A seam bisected the center of the crater, running from one edge to another.

The seam cracked open, a vast eye blinking at them from the vacuum of space. Mistress had podded the entire ship, and they were taking her to a new home.

Rosanna felt her rounded belly, new life growing in her womb. Her Mistress would spread out her Tentacles, growing until she could not be made Dry. The thought instantly made her Wet.