Oculus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman cocked her head. "Greetings?"

Sasha nodded, slightly. "My name is Sasha Brett. What is yours?"

The woman jerked her head backwards. Her hand slid away from his back, though her other was still on his throat, holding her in place without squeezing. Her fingers were shockingly hot, as if she had a fever, which was impressive considering how thin and bony they were. "My...name?" She clicked. "I have no name, meat-"

"Sasha. Brett." Sasha said, his voice firm.

"...Sssasha...Brett..." she hissed, drawing his name out slowly, elegantly. "I...you are not..." She shook her head. "You should be screaming. Or fleeing. Or...submitting. I..." She paused. "You are not normal."

What even is normal around here? Sasha thought, but instead of that, he said: "That's because I am not meat." He lifted his chin. "You would normally be having your way with me now. But I need more than just this...trash." He kicked one leg out, sloshing the detritus. "I came here for my equipment and a guarantee. For knowledge." His hand reached out. He caressed her cheek, his voice firm. "Meat screams. Men bargain." He smirked, slightly, feeling faintly proud of that one. He'd have to make a note of it. "So, I wish to bargain, nameless one."

If she had eyes, she would have blinked.

"That is...not the way of the City-"

"The enemy, you mean?" Sasha asked, remembering what Ziak had asked.

The woman churred, her tongue flicking out, then caressing the air. "I..." She drew away, then, sliding back into the water, sinking back, until her chin was almost touching the film of detritus in the white liquid. Her tail twitched from side to side. "Very well, Sasha...bargain..." She nodded, subtly. "You seek knowledge? I do not have knowledge that can be taught into words. I have the knowledge of hunting. Lurking. Ripping. Tearing." She grinned, showing her needle sharp teeth.

Sasha nodded.

"...and..." She pauses. "I know how to become." She pauses. "Not everyone here is like me and my weak sister."

"Fuck you!" Ziak shouted from the edge of the pit.

"Those who have gone closer to the City would not listen to your words." She caressed her chest, slowly, her fingernails almost drawing blood, even with this light, light touch. "They would tear your throat out after raping you for hours and hours and hours." She shook her head. "But you have a mind that is sharp. You could become quite...effective."

Sasha bit his lip, slightly. "You mean become like you?" he asked.

"Yess..." She purred.

"No. I don't think so," Sasha said, though...he felt a sudden, lurching temptation. A buzzing tug at his breast. A want. She was so...bladed and fast. So powerful. The feeling of her was intoxicating -- and the idea that he could have that power tempted him like water after a desert. His tongue darted along his lips and he murmured, very softly. "For now, let me take my armor and go."

She nodded. "You will owe me."

"What?" Sasha asked, quietly.

She smirked. "The only thing that matters..." She slid out of the water, standing up and up and up to her full height. Her hands slid along her long, narrow body, cupping her breasts -- they were large compared to a human's, but small in the context of her body. Her fingers slid down and she used her claws to spread the white folds of her exotic, feminine cunt. The scent of her struck his nose. Thick. Musky. Feminine. Needy. She grinned, showing her teeth. "Will you fill me, Ssssasha?" His cock throbbed and he gulped, slightly. Her tongue darted out. "I can taste you on the air, Ssssasha. I can taste your want..."

Sasha whispered. "Okay."

She prowled forward, water sloshing around her thighs, then crawled up onto the wall. Her bladed feet bit into the walls to either side of him, her clawed hands digging down above. Her tail slashed through the air, twitching from side to side as she arched her spine, cocked her thighs wide, presenting herself while holding herself to the wall like a spider. Sasha, moving in a dreamlike slowness, took hold of her bony hips, then dragged her forward.

What shocked him most was not the vice like tightness of her.

It was not the strange ridges he felt inside of her cunt, which gripped his dick like an exotic sex toy. It was not the warmth of her breath on the top of his head, ruffling his hair, her tongue lolling out to caress along the back of his neck.

It was how easy it was.

It was how deliciously easy it was to begin to fuck her. His hands worked her hips and his own hips drove, and her body rocked, bending her knees in time with his fucking as he kissed her chest, tasting the warm, salty water that dripped along her body. His mouth found her nipple and he tugged on it with his lips. His teeth bit and she hissed and crooned happily. "Hurt me..." She whispered. "Be feral."

His hands tugged her back and his hips slammed against her hips, the bony plates that protruded from her slapping against his muscular thighs as he fucked into her, grunting. Hot. Low. Eager. He bit her neck, then, trying to find flesh to sink his teeth into, and he managed it, holding her tightly, his eyes closed as he trembled and hissed. His balls slapped against her thighs as she tightened around him, throwing her elongated head backwards, her tongue thrusting into the air as she let out a groaning, alien moan of pleasure.

Sasha shuddered, feeling a hot, white burst of pleasure.

His balls clenched and he emptied himself into the strange woman, feeling his body tensing up. He panted, heavily, his eyes half closed, his jaw hanging open in pure pleasure as he hissed and his hot, hot, hot white cum started to flow around her cunt, dripping down his dick, pattering into the white liquid underneath her. She panted, whispering. "Your seed is quite potent, Sssasha..." She crooned, quietly. Her cunt slipped backwards as she unhooked her feet, then swung down. She was moving away with a limber, gymnastic movement, sliding back into the water.

"I will be hunting you some day..."

She started to sink down.

"And I will not listen..."

She sank beneath the waves.

Sasha panted, looking down at his slippery, wet, cum soaked dick. He whispered.

"That...went better than expected..." He closed his eyes.

***

When he emerged from the pit with the rest of the HEDE suit, Sasha found that Ziak was watching him intently, her eyes narrowed. "Sasha," she said, quietly. "I see, now. You do not have need a weapon. You have a weapon." She reached out, touching his cheek, her thumb thrusting into his mouth before he could respond. The cool, sleek surface of her thumb slid along his tongue and then her hand drew back as she murmured. "That is your weapon."

Sasha blinked, then smiled. "A sharp tongue has its advantages," he murmured, then shook his head, looking his suit over. He could see the chest had definitely taken damage. He picked it up, frowning slightly. "I was stabbed..." He said, remembering the spear that had plunged into him.

Ziak nodded. "When you woke the protectors of the Dreamers." She shook her head. "I had to put you down, so they would cease chasing you."

Sasha frowned. "How did you heal me?"

"Heal?"

Her brow is furrowed.

Sasha rolled the chest piece onto it's back, checking to see how bad the damage was. He frowned. The spear had been sharp enough to cut through the cut resistant material, punctured the impact gel. The chest piece was essentially useless. And without the attachment points, a lot of the weight distribution for the rest of the suit was fucked. He frowned, then started to rummage around, finding the multitool was attached to the arm by a set of catches. As he worked at the catches with his fingers, Ziak watched him.

"You know, repair the damage caused by stabbing me," he said, frowning. "...was that you? I thought..."

Ziak shrugged one shoulder. "You see strange things when the protectors watch you. Visions. Confusions." She shook her head. "I did not repair you."

Sasha's fingers paused, the multitool still half attached to the arm as he looked up at her. "...then why am I not dead?" His finger touched his chest, his finger sliding along himself, frowning. "The spear must have hit...the lungs, a ventricle maybe..."

Ziak snorted. "Die?"

"You know...to...stop," he said, frowning.

Ziak shook her head. "Nothing stops in the City."

Sasha frowned, slowly. "But...you said that I could become...Meat."

"Yes. Become." She nodded. "They say that you get used to it. After the third, fourth time through the mouth and past the gums." She stands up, her rump almost bumping against his nose. "Come on." She turns and starts to walk away. "Take your armor, we will finish working at it somewhere safe."

Sasha shivered from his head to his toes.

***

Once the multitool was freed -- which took longer than he had expected, in part because Sasha kept getting distracted by...Senjen, the woman that had begun to 'process water' shortly after he had arrived in the village. She stood in the middle of the home that Ziak and he used, and she looked like a sensual, erotic fountain that might be put into a rather risque mansion back on Earth. She stood and water gushed from her mouth and into the pool. Ziak drank from the pool the same way a cat might, by leaning down and thrusting her ass into the air, her metallic cunt glistening slightly.

That was alos a bit distracting...

Sasha then set to wok, using the multitool to salvage what he could from the chest, the arms, the helmet. He was focused more on utility than armor since...well...if he was ever in a situation where armor would matter, he was pretty sure he was already screwed. He made a bracer for the multitool, then a belt and a kind of flexible pair of shorts, with pockets and pouches for him to contain samples, tools, and other materials. Once he was done, he stood and Ziak narrowed her eyes at him.

"Absurd," she said, scowling. "Now I can't see your cock."

"Do you need to see my cock?" Sasha asked, frowning.

Ziak looked away, snorting. She stood up. "I'm going to get food."

She stalked out of the house, and Sasha shook his head slowly, his hand sliding through his hair as he sighed to himself. He picked up the helmet, trying to figure out how to run it...the chest had had the power batteries, but those were going to run down eventually, and even if he hung them off a harness or something...he shook his head, walking slowly back to his chambers, to put away what supplies he wasn't using away from the common room. He found several niches set into the wall -- and as he stacked up the raw material, he turned the helmet on. Using his thumb, reaching in past the collar, he turned on the recorder and set it to record the entire room.

"Okay," he said. "There are two possibilities. The mythology of Ziak's people are based around beliefs and ideas involving this...place...this City being the source of...what? Dark emotions? Dark desires?" He shook his head, slowly. "If that is true, then..." He paused. "You've seen artwork that looks like this. Is it...possible that there was some kind of crosstalk between dimensions, to fill the dreamers and artists of our world with the images of this City? Or...is the relationship merely coincidental? Is it possible that, if you spun the roulette wheel often enough, a universe would form like this?" he paused. "Is this even an entire dimension, or merely a small pocket of another universe. A single world in an otherwise normal galaxy, that merely seems to be infinite because we can see only a vanishingly small part of it?"

He sighed, slowly.

"When I was young, I...played this video game. You were stuck on an ocean, on an alien planet..." He shook his head. "Sometimes, people online would say that it was a water planet. But there was no way to determine that. From the stranded man in the middle of it, the Atlantic is the whole world."

He sighed. "The other possibility is I died and have...gone to hell..." He paused. "Hell is supposed to be tempting and tormentous, is it not?"

He turned off the recording.

Sasha stood, and considered what he was going to do while Ziak was out looking for food. He knew that he should begin to research the world -- to do experiments to determine more about the basis of the world he was in. But his mind felt as if he had been put through enough ringers by what he had been shown. His tongue darted along his lips, slowly -- and he glanced over at the hips that thrust from the wall. His cock twitched. The memory of the white woman's tight, tight pussy flashed through his head. Sasha bit his lip.

Her sex...

Its sex...

Looked...

Wet.

Inviting.

Juicy.

Sasha's tongue slid slowly along his lips and he took half a step forward. His hand rested against the grayish metal of her rump, feeling it dimple. She was both the organic and the mechanical, a fusion that made him feel as if he was touching something deeply unfamiliar...and yet. He shook his head, whispering. "You need to focus, Sasha," he said, quietly. His cock was throbbing and he swore that the hips were arching slightly upwards, thrusting towards him. Tempting. His tongue slid along his lips and the memory of the tight cunt around his cock surged through him.

"I...well..." Sasha bit his lip.

He fell to his knees, his nose flaring as he breathed in the woman's scent. His tongue slid along his lips and he leaned forward, drawing closer. Closer. His lips almost touched the soft, eager folds of the woman -- and though she had no upper torso...or...her upper torso was completely buried in the wall, he swore he could hear a soft, eager urge. An urge to do it. To slide in. To...lick. To suck. To drink from her, as if she was a fountain.

Sasha's head swam. His lips were dangerously close to her sex -- he could feel her heat.

Then he forced himself backwards, his heart hammering. His dick was rock hard and desperately needy, and Sasha shook his head, hissing. "No. I'm...a man. A human being." He whispered. Yes, a snide part of his mind muttered. As if a human being has never forced himself on an unwilling woman. And she smells willing. So. Very. Willing. His eyes closed and he pinched down on his forearm, tightly. The pain seared through him.

But it was Ziak who snapped him fully out of his reverie.

"Back with fooooood!"

Sasha left the room.

But his mind didn't stop thinking about the woman in the wall...or his desire to taste her.

TO BE CONTINUED


12