OD Knows

Story Info
After the party, a party for two.
2.1k words
2.5
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SNAGuy
SNAGuy
20 Followers

Author's Note: This follows another story I've posted called 'OD or Something.' If you don't want to read the other story, all you need to know is that we've got two horny college students bailing from a loud party and running for the guy's car to have sex. Another thing about the previous story is its voice. Here, just as it was there, the voice is of someone who 'might be a redneck.' I hope everyone can see in THIS paragraph that I can indeed put proper sentences together. In the story, while I've played fast and loose with the grammar, it is for effect. I hope you enjoy it, and I'd love to hear what you think.

OD Knows

That girl OD - Odie actually -- damn she knows how to fuck.

There we are skippin' out the front door of the house, that boomin' party music still goin', but now we're in the outdoors and my ears are ringin' and I'm realizin' that instead of breathin' them sound waves like a blunt instrument poundin' 'gainst my chest, now I got cool fresh air in my lungs. And I'm gulpin' it down mostly 'cuz I know in two secs after we're in that car of mine I'm gonna be givin' her, up to the hilt in one hot wet Odie.

And like I said before, this ain't gonna be tender and soft. It's gonna be who conquers who, a contest who can fuck the other one, make them cum first. I mean, I wanna give her a good showin', maybe last more 'n two milliseconds, but truth is, I couldn't give a damn if I lose 'cause then we'll move on to what I really want.

It's the after I'm gonna enjoy maybe just as much, maybe more. Get to be alone with her, most beautiful girl I ever been near, talk with her in the quiet, hear her stories about who she, what she thinks and what she feels. Talk with her so my soul can fall in even deeper with hers. And most of all, feel them black tresses run her hair through my hands, and see them eyes of hers sparkle in the darkness when they see mine, discoverin' they're truly findin' love there.

So we're out the door movin' fast for my car, holdin' hands like kids skippin' rope in a schoolyard, but then she takes the upper hand in a manner of speakin'. Just like before on them basement stairs backin' me up against the wall, her hand's in my belt at the front and she's in the lead pullin' me along behind. I'm havin' trouble keepin' up, but I ain't resistin', I can promise you that.

No, it's just that I got a disadvantage Odie -- in fact no girl -- can't no way understand. You see some guys, their cocks are the same size soft as they are hard or near abouts. And I seen enough porn to know them big boys who don't expand and contract, well lotta times ol' Professor Isaac Newton and his gravitational force, well they just grab hold of the guy's meat there's so much of it, and instead of headin' for the heavenly bodies that God set in uniform motion, theirs stick straight out horizontal, or luckier for them straight and hard down their leg as if about to drill to the centre of the earth. Shit, if I know I'm gonna get laid, I'll be settin' a world record for the sprint if I'm built the way them guys are built.

But me, I'm not that way. I mean, I gotta put up with guys starin' at me in the changeroom I'm so small, but they never seen me hard -- and they better not. For me it's a fuckin' major transformation goes on, my own Dr. David Banner in my pants. But my Incredible Hulk ain't green and it doesn't go apeshit neither -- well, sometimes I guess. I get horny and three heartbeats later I've put on double the length, maybe more, and I got some solid girth as well.

But even that's not why I can't keep up runnin' to my car with Odie. My problem is more of a directional thing. I get hard and mine goes up like a coat rack hanger. About as hard as brass too. And I got a wicked curve to mine. Everybody knows we got this 'size matters' thing. Well I guess, but I leave that up to the girls anyway. And whether a guy's dick is tall or tiny, you hear some girls say it ain't the meat, it's the motion? All well and good, I suppose. But nobody talks about the curve and I think it's what keeps me busy in my social life, you know what I mean.

I'll break it down for you, my Universal Theory Of Keepin' Her Happy. To me, it's all about the curve. The curve is everything. I mean she's curved, right? On the inside anyway. And so if she want's it easy and deep on the inside but slammin' against her clit on the outside, I got that curve gonna match hers, and I'll hit her hard as she wants. And when I pull it back for another hit, the head of mine gonna make a little visit to her G-neighbourhood and knock on one of the doors.

Or maybe she's lookin for more friction, want's to be bent outa shape a bit, feel something a bit different. Well ok, honey, just turn around for me darlin' and let's see I can't help you out there. You boys give that girl your straight one, you're goin' coaxial on her and that's gonna average out to medium for her. Me, I got the curve -- I mean ain't that why they call it a prick? -- and I'm here to serve.

So anyway, you try goin' from small and soft to hard and two times as big in two seconds flat, bound up tight in denim jeans. Any guy will tell you when it's hard, if you love it, you gotta Set..It..Free! At least take a sec and pull and tug at them clothes, rearrange the furniture a bit, which I didn't have time for. That's not even talkin' about the boys themselves, like bein' stuck in a cheap hotel with no ballroom.

Right now runnin' toward Pontiac heaven with Odie, my crescent cock is down and out, not its natural standin' at attention and it fuckin' hurts. Odie, she's got no idea of my problem and I hope to hell she ain't thinkin' I'm hesitatin'. No fuckin' way. Alls I'm thinkin' is should I open up my pants and, well, you know - set my people free.

At last we're there and I'm diggin' in my pocket for my keys. Things are gettin' real tight in there now. But I got them keys in my hand at last and I'm fumblin' the lock tryin' to get in, in more ways than one.

So now there's another obstacle. The car's a two-door and the front seat is a non-starter for Odie and me what with the wheel and the console and all. But gettin' into the back you gotta release the seat latch and tip the whole motherfuckin' seat forward. I can do that, no problem, but it don't feel right, me divin' into the back before the lady. So while Odie's undoin' her jeans, we end up doin' an 'after you Alphonse' for a bit figurin' out who's gonna go in first. Odie, Action Girl, she goes first and I see her flip around to face me already workin' off her jeans.

Now maybe I ain't thinkin' it through exactly, but this idea comes on me that these fuckin' jeans, like they're gettin' tighter by the minute, man, they gotta come off before I get in the car with her. So without thinkin' I'm standin' beside the open car door droppin' 'em as quick as I can. But I don't quite get them off and Odie's already reachin' out takin' hold of my personal golden arch and pullin' me in.

Well she might as well of tied me up with rope. I'm tryin' my damnedest to be free of these jeans in the back seat and she's already got one leg free of hers which is good enough apparently and now she's tryin' to get her mouth around my cock while I'm still strainin' to get as far away from my fuckin' jeans as I can. But there just ain't no room for my pushin' arms and Odie's head goin' South in its search for the North Pole. So, tough choice that it is, I just lay back and let them lips have their way, me shackled at the ankles by my jeans.

Remember I don't care if I lose, be the first to cum? Well she's got me now, slowly sliding me into her mouth all wet and hot. She's pretty sloppy about it which I like, the wetter the better, and she's starting to move up and down with that rubber boot squelchin' sound tells how wet it is in there. And then she takes it out and rolls her head so her tongue's on the underside and gives my whole cock a drippin' high gloss finish from base to tip, stopping to make a little circle on that one spot, that perfect spot.

Now bein' on that spot ain't gonna make me cum or anything but it's what she done next that took me over. She's got her wet tongue back down a little from the tip and just when she's on that spot again, at that exact moment, like she knows me better than I know myself, she beams them lovely eyes at mine. And those blue-gray eyes, soul to soul, they're talkin' to me loud and clear. They're tellin' me that I'm owned. No matter what I do, Odie's eyes are tellin' me she got the power now, it ain't up to me no more. And she's gonna use that power on me, tell me what it's all about and when I'm gonna be allowed. They're sayin' I got no brain no more, that my cock will do the thinkin' from now on but only if she lets it, and what kind of brain can fit in the head of a cock anyway? Them eyes are wicked, fuck you eyes, but with such a sparkle of fun like you never seen. I'm all in her mouth again and she's sliding wet over my cock, real deep now, pullin' out and her lips are stoppin' on my spot again, hoverin', hoverin', the smallest moves off and on it again, and again, and again. Them eyes are laughin' into my face because she knows she can take me, make me, whenever she wants. Them eyes are darin' me to cum, darin' me to try, but when I do, she moves her lips away. She's off of that spot just when I need it the most, but there's momentum so I go up closer to cummin' anyway, up, right to the edge but no, she was only teasin' and I fall short with a slump and a groan. She's readin' me like she's feelin' my urges better than I am, takin' me up, laughin' with them wicked eyes, and takin' it away again. She's doin' this for a good while, four, five times I get so fuckin' close and I'm gettin' worried because I'm thinkin' one more and I ain't gonna have enough steam left to boil over and what a shamin' embarrassment that the curved hard sabre she first glimpsed would soon be turnin' into a wrinkley, tired old man.

But Odie, her eyes readin' mine, understandin' me, gettin' where I'm at and how I feel about her, somehow she knows. She knows I'm about done and I can't take no more so them eyes of hers, them lovin' eyes, they go soft and quiet, and there's no yellin' in them eyes any more, no laughin'. There's somethin' else written there now.

They're sayin' My fun's over, baby, and now it's all for you. All for you now. My little gift just for you tonight. We still feel like it later I might get mine too, but for right now baby, it's all for you.

All in one motion she closes her eyes, faces down on my cock and starts movin' her lips over me wet and adorin', and this time she don't stop.


SNAGuy
SNAGuy
20 Followers