All Comments on 'Odd Opportunities Ch. 03'

by SuperfluousOne

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 19 years agoAuthor
I thank those for voting, but really want feedback

I hope you all are enjoying my series, but would really appreciate comments of what you think of it! Thanks for reading and voting...

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 17 years agoAuthor
Should I start writing more stories with...

...these characters? I know it's been a loooooong time since I wrote this, but I'm thinking about continuing the story. Anyone want to tell me their opinion? Thanks!

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years ago
An interesting twist, having the main character in a smut story choose not to have sneaky sex.

Most writers here would have had her jump on the opportunity, but you chose to draw it out. I think it was a good choice, opting for a little build-up, rather than cutting straight to the chase at every turn.

These_things were very distracting, and more than a little annoying. I'm guessing you originally typed in proper hyphens, and somewhere along the way some auto-program changed them up on you. Still, I'd go back and edit those little bastards out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuperfluousOne@SuperfluousOne
I'm just a super-curious type who loves hearing about and swapping real sexual experiences and preferences as well as fantasies... obviously i love reading erotica, and love a variety of themes... i really like getting to know others and finding out what makes them tick, so if...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES