All Comments on 'Oddball Ch. 03'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG!!

Holy Hell!! Didn't see that end coming from anywhere. Great third installment and looking forward to where this goes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
whoa

after trying to keep up with all the characters thru 3 chapters, you murder 2 of them. with no hint that it was coming...WOW! next chapter NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOOOW!

Omg , that was a crazy chapter! I can't believe she killed them both. I can't wait till the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
DANGGGGG!

WHAT!!WHOA!!! Dang....have to say I didn't see it coming. Sort of took my mind off being irritated ewith the plot of Mary must also be interested in Britney -- you know the "always needed thing that ALL us woman want other woman when you got a good man. But you didn't even leave room for them to be rescued. Once again..DANG!!!! By the way...it is possible you know to be happy and content with one other person but you have to not want to impress the fellas to do so. Doesn't really need to be a part of every relationship in every story. Just thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHOA!!!

i so did not see that coming. great work. keep them coming

Lo09Lo09over 14 years ago
WOW !!!

Loved this chapter. Never saw the ending coming. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
holy sh*t!

man, you can one hell of a story. but why did you have to kill lily and george? i loved those characters. yea, it was one intense twist, but ah, i was looking forward to the two of them getting married and having kids. i can not wait till the next chapter. please hurry up and post it/them!

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicabout 14 years ago
Blindsided

Never saw that ending at all. Must have read & reread that final part at least 6 times, with my mouth open in shock the entire time. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great ending for a chapter!

Your main theme is quite mainstream (sorry for the pun): looser can get lucky, too, if they are good persons.

Nothing wrong with that, but what I really love about "Oddball" are your minor characters and the little twists. And now, this! You totally caught my by suprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just sick garbage !

Bad ! "1*" .

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
whoa!

did not see that coming! too bad, i liked george & lilly.. *tear*.. ....... mary is too funny! her "atonement- punishments" just keep dragging her further into sin! lol love her logic!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

What the heck no George and Lilly... Theresa went crazy

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 9 years ago

That last bit was pretty fucked up. Intense plot device, though, and plausible. *shrug*

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 8 years ago
Went from sweet to sour real quick!

Enjoying the story. Your a great writer! Seriously.

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge4 months ago

That plot twist sucked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5100 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Oddball Ch. 02 Previous Part
Oddball Series Info