Ode to a Work of Art Ch. 02

Story Info
A story dedicated to an online friend.
1.5k words
4.4
589
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Prelude to part 2]

I put my jacket over my arm and exited the diner with a little spring in my step. The rain had finally broken and the sun, long forgotten from the beginning of the week, was trying to poke its head through the clouds.

I walked back to my home, which also doubled as my office with my head still focused on the waitress at the diner. I could not ever remember a woman having that effect on me, it was refreshing and a little unbelievable. What could make a sweet bombshell like that be interested in a South-side bum like me?

She looked like a dream that you never want to wake up from. I started to put my jacket back on and noticed a piece of paper in the inside pocket.

"Hi Sugar, I can't believe I'm doing this, but your story was so.... Well, it took my breath away! Anyway, I will be free this Sunday night, if you want to get together and finish the story and maybe have a little fun at the same time, call me. My phone number is Aspen-00265. Call me if you want to. So help me, I want you to."

I could hear her cute little giggle in my head at that. On the other side of the paper was a pair of lips in bright apple red lipstick.

My first thought was, "When did she write this?" Then I realized that she must have done it before she came over to talk at the diner. Wow!

A smile started on my face that I swear almost split the sides. I probably looked like the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland. Anybody walking by thought I probably was coming back from a bar after tying a couple on. I didn't care though, and boy was I really starting to love the word sugar.

I laughed out loud when I thought, "That gives me a couple days to come up with a lot more to the story." Ok and boy was I going to!

[Part 2 - A dream realized]

I called her at the number she gave me, and I heard the all too familiar tone of "The number you have dialed is not in service!" and my heart, soul, and mind wanted to just disappear right there. Was I cursed!?!

I retrieved the dime from the slot and hoped, no prayed, that I had dialed the wrong number. It rang and then an agonizing lone half hour went by it seemed and it rang again. In the middle of the third ring, I heard the sexy voice on the phone that I hadn't been able to get out of my head for the last 3 days say a delightful,

"Hello?"

My tongue tried to leave me again and this time I was stronger this time and after a half second, I said, "Hello".

"Oh, hi Sugar I was hoping you'd call! I didn't know if you would find my little note or not. I was worried that you might not want to, but then I remembered your story and..."

At that I heard a slight faint pause and she now was the one to stammer a bit.

"... oh, Sugar I haven't been talked to like that in a long time it seems, and it was wonderful! Can we get together at 8?"

You could hear the "please" in her voice and I felt for her, because it was the same, please that I had been thinking for 3 days.

"Of course, Willow, to be honest I would love to!"

"You clown!", appeared in my head, "why in the hell did you say, to be honest!?!"

I forced it aside.

"Sugar, I don't even know what your name is."

"Michael, but you can keep calling me Sugar if you want. I kind of like it", I said.

I was always fond of the way my long name sounded coming from women, but Sugar sounded so much better!

"Ok Sugar," and she giggled, "I live at 333 Branch Street in the valley. Do you know where it is?"

I did know where it was, I had had a client or two down that way before. I would have picked up the Earth and rotated it myself until I found it if I didn't!

"Willow?"

"Yes Sugar?"

There it was again, like food to a starving man.

"Don't worry about what your wearing, it won't be on long!"

I heard a gasp at the other end then that little giggle.

"I won't Sugar, I won't!"

It was 2 PM. I wanted the time to pass like God making the heavens and the earth.

I arrived at Willow's a little early and waited in my car, parked in front of a little brownstone cottage with a manicured lawn and some kids toys on the porch. Kids didn't bother me, so it was no matter, I liked kids.

I double checked the number on the mailbox and then at 5 till the hour, I nervously got out of my car. My legs were wobbly as I walked up the 3 steps to go to the front door.

"What was I a teenager again?" If only my teenage self could have known the bombshell I was about to meet again back then.

I knocked and waited. I Thought maybe I had the wrong house, or this was all a bad dream that I couldn't wake up from, tried to pop up in my head, but I shoved the thoughts aside, remembering the way "Sugar" sounded in my head.

Finally, a face, HER FACE, looked out the curtain in the front and then the door started opening. The vision that I was prepared for was flawed. This was even better! Her hair was down, and she didn't have a lot of makeup on, just the bright red lipstick from her note.

She peeked her head out and said with one of the cutest grins, "Do you have the key that I gave you?"

I panicked and she saw my discomfort and with her usual giggle said in her sing song little playful voice.

"I'm only kidding Sugar. Come on in!"

I stepped in and went to turn to see her, and she was hiding behind the door. I turned back to look for a place to hang my hat and jacket and she came in behind me and took my jacket and hat.

"Wait!?! Did she keep me from turning around?" I thought.

When I turned around, I saw why I almost lost the eyes in my head and the jaw on my face. There, standing in front of me was the absolute dream that I had been having for the last 3 days, in my view.

She was wrapped in a blue diamond patterned blanket from her shoulders to her toes, and there was no doubt as to her apparel, or lack thereof, underneath. My erection could have suddenly jacked up a car, it was that strong and my mouth was watering like Pavlov's puppy.

"I see you approve, Sugar. You did say not to get dressed up and my flower has been so achy and swollen since the other day, that I figured we'd skip dinner."

I might never eat anything again besides her! She came closer and I could smell a sweet fragrance that just lingered on the senses, almost fooling you into thinking it wasn't there but then another sweet waft would hit you and it was like alcohol.

She walked over to me and all I could see were calves and cute ankles for now and tried to hold the blanket up while she reached for my buttons on my shirt.

"Easy sweety, this is all about you first Willow."

She purred like a kitten again and now she had a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Follow me Sugar..."

She approached the stairs to the second floor, and I got a hint of thigh and just the barest part of her butt. I didn't think it was possible to get any harder, but I did. She reached out and took my hand at the top and I got a glorious version of the side of her left breast.

She was teasing and I loved every minute of it! We got to her bedroom and the lights were off, but candles were lit here and there with a soft warm glow.

She got to the bed and sat down and I immediately went to kiss her shoulder tattoo. It did taste like I thought, and I wondered what else I had gotten right.

She noticed my wry little smile and giggled. How I loved that sound. Little did I know what was waiting for me. She leaned forward and I moved around to the one between her shoulder blades and this one too tasted very much like what I had thought.

I wonder if she had prepared herself based on my story then she shuddered and cooed, and I didn't care what she did. All that mattered was now, and the heights that I was going to bring her to. I wanted this to last forever and by the sound of it, so did she.