All Comments on 'Ode to and Older Woman'

by danishmichaela

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 11 years ago
A fetching Bio frm a comparative youngster who may require Australasian ,'Sisterhood' support with a 5 star * vote from 'Mistress Barbara's naked male submissives.

When you reach my age; caring for much younger male erections gently, is par for the course. If only my bio could be as attractive as yours? At over 97 last birthday I still insist on oral satisfaction if not full control over precious certified healthy male ejaculate. At your age i was merely an eager 'cfinm' 'Mistress' in 'BDSM' training for satisfying ny later insistence ot genital smoothness in my submissive male following, half a World away from your sexy slightly younger European gigolos by the way. Use them well my dear, never forgetting your love expriencenve has value to younger men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like older women too

Well, what a story, you certainly know haw to describe the lead up and consequence of a fuck.

In my younger days I loved seducing older women, whilst my cock is not large, I always described it as 'enthusiastic' I still love women, and I am now 70, I find that the older woman ids probably being ignored by her partner at this age so any advance is welcomed, if not madly pursued-

Keep up the good writing I will follow you

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Lovely!

Another well written, descriptively powerful erotic story. Thank you. It is all that I have said, and also an interesting read. Love reading your stuff....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Very well written

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The writting was freash and not expected. I have “visited” older women in my life. I mostly wanted to give them what I perceived they desired. One was the longest and looking back, the best. She wanted, needed, and liked the attention my younger body gave her. She “visited” me for a relaxing short session, and sometimes I gave her my full attention. The author here may understand what it means to be loved like a giddy filly without long term commitment. Her lover makes her feelings overwhelming satisfying and no reason for regret.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A realistic and sympathetic exploration of the emotional and moral repercussions of sexual encounters between partners of disparate ages, cultures, experiences, and backgrounds. Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous