Ode to Curvy

Story Info
Anna finally discovers the buzz and gets into the vibe.
5.7k words
4.52
22.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omenainen
Omenainen
439 Followers

"I know, right? He just doesn't bother to think things through! Like I would take it off every time!"

Anna hesitated. Should she close the door again or proceed to her locker? She held the door slightly ajar and debated with herself. The dressing room wasn't a place for private conversations. If Lara didn't want her to hear, she should've taken the issue elsewhere. Plus, she had as much right to be here as Lara did, didn't she?

Anna sighed and straightened her back. She arranged her face to an expression she hoped would come across as normal and neutral and not eavesdrop-ey. She stepped in and walked with a brisk-but-not-too-brisk gait to her locker.

"He said it can't be returned, because he already opened it for charging." Lara was sitting on a bench near her locker, unashamedly half dressed. She had a towel wrapped around her waist, but her breasts were bare. Her hair was dry, so apparently the phone call had caught her on her way to the shower.

Anna's mood sank. She should've closed the door again and retreated to the break room for another ten minutes. She usually stalled to give others a chance to shower and get dressed before she came in. She kept telling herself it was okay to be nude in front of her co-workers, but it wasn't how she was raised, and she just couldn't act naturally in a room filled with scantily dressed women. She wondered, yet again, if she should've become something else than a nurse. She hadn't considered the practical aspects of the profession.

Maybe she could pretend to have forgotten something and leave again? She hovered, undecided, when Lara ended her call with a tingling laugh.

"Oh, men," she said. "Anna, right?"

"Yes?" Anna said, thinking it maybe came out sounding too formal. Maybe she should've said just "uh huh".

"You have a boyfriend? You're not married, are you?"

"No, not married, no boyfriend," Anna said and started to undress. It was too late to run now. She hid behind her locker door the best she could and clenched her jaw. This wasn't the first time someone saw her naked, and this wouldn't be the last, and she should just stop being a baby and get on with it. She pulled the shirt over her head.

"Well, maybe you're better off," Lara said and rummaged in her locker. "Mine is so daft I don't know what to do with him. Like, it's gonna be Valentine's Day on Sunday, right? Well I've been hinting I want something big for a present, and I mean I really had to push him before he understood. I was a little skeptical, so I made him tell me what he got, just to make sure he won't get anything stupid and ruin the mood, right? And can you believe what he got me?"

"Um... no?"

Anna wasn't particularly interested, either, but she didn't see a way out of this conversation. She pushed her trousers down reluctantly and folded them neatly on the bench.

"Well he got me this vibrator, and that's not a bad idea, right? He even did some research on it. My sister has that exact model, so I know it's a good one. But, can you believe he got me one that can't be used with piercings! He should fucking know I have a piercing, he went with me when I took it!"

Anna's thoughts had paused with the mention of piercing and she tried to wrap her mind around the concept. Vibrator was something to do with sex, wasn't it? But wasn't piercing like... piercing your earlobes, or eyebrow, like that one cashier at the hospital cafeteria, but what did that have to do with vibrators?

"Um, well, duh," Anna said when she suddenly realized she'd left too big a gap in their conversation. She felt herself blush, both with her clumsiness and the fact that she now had only her underwear to remove.

"Yeah! Men! Can't win with them. So now I have this vibra that's difficult to use, and I had to spell it out to him that he needs to buy me another gift."

Lara closed her locker door and proceeded to the shower. Anna undressed and followed her, towel carefully covering her body, choosing the stall furthest away from Lara. She hoped Lara would forget the conversation by the time they were done. Lara hummed while she showered, sometimes singing a verse or two of some tune, and Anna concentrated on washing herself.

Despite Anna's best efforts to draw it out, they were back in the locker room at the same time. She purposefully faced away from Lara while she dressed. They were silent, although Lara was still humming to herself. Anna's mood improved with every item of clothing she got on, but dropped again when Lara addressed her.

"Hey, you know what? You want to have that vibra? You don't have piercings, do you? I mean, it's a good vibra but I don't think I can be bothered to remove the stud every time. I could just give it away."

"Huh? Um... okay?"

Anna didn't have a clear idea of what she said okay to, but Lara's question had caught her off guard and it felt easier to accept than decline. Thoughts tumbled in her head. Did Lara want something in return, change shifts or something? Was she supposed to reciprocate on her own accord? What was it that Lara was giving her, exactly?

"Great! I'll bring it tomorrow. You're on day shift too, right?"

Lara banged her locker door so loudly Anna flinched. She made a noncommittal sound, and that seemed to be all that was needed. Lara said a cheerful goodbye and hurried out of the dressing room. Anna let out a heavy sigh in the silence and peace that hovered in her wake. Why was it so difficult to be in casual situations? Why was everyone else so much better at it, or did it just feel like that?

--#--#--#--#--#--

Anna sat on the sofa in her small apartment and stared at the package on the coffee table. Lara had kept her word, and ever since Anna had brought the gift home the previous night it had been on her mind. Now it was Sunday morning, Valentine's Day, she had absolutely nowhere to go and nothing to do, and she couldn't come up with any more excuses not to open it.

The wrapping paper was red and shiny, stylish, patterned with curling golden decorations. She opened the stickers carefully and folded the paper neatly. The package inside reminded her of the latest cell phone she purchased, it was stylish and well designed. It opened like a book, and she pulled from the small piece of string slowly, dreading what would be revealed. She felt anticipation fluttering in her stomach.

The item was wedged into its cradle in black plastic casing. Clear plastic lid covered it, and she searched for the opening seams with her fingertips. She couldn't take her eyes off it.

It wasn't penis-like. She had never owned a vibrator, but she had assumed they were penis-like. This was an oval, curved piece of pale pink silicone. She touched the surface carefully, then twisted it out and turned it in her hands. The smooth shape reminded her of clay whistles she'd seen on a farmer's market the previous summer. It even had a hole in the other end.

She set the item on the table and turned the box around in her hands. Finally she thought of removing the black plastic filling that had cradled the vibrator. Underneath were operating instruction leaflets, printed in several languages and extremely small fonts, and some kind of an electrical cable.

Anna got up to get her reading glasses. She was only twenty-eight, but she couldn't manage that small a font anymore. She glanced at the mirror after putting them on and snorted at herself. Her mom had said they made her look like a secretary, and even as Anna had objected, she had to admit it was true. Her face was narrow and her chin pointy, and when she had the half-moon glasses on her thin, straight nose, she looked like a stern librarian or a school teacher. Thank god she only needed them for reading. Maybe if she grew her hair out it wouldn't be so bad? Brown, straight hair framed her face, just long enough to tie up for work. She turned her head this way and that. Well, why bother, who would look at her anyway?

She went through the instructions, reading even the warranty notice word for word. She knew she was playing time, and that it was ridiculous to do that while alone. If she didn't want to examine it, she could just... not examine it. She didn't need to make a show out of it, when there was no one to see. She sighed and took the item in her hand.

Lara had said her boyfriend had opened the package to charge it, and that's why he couldn't return it. Sure enough, when Anna pushed the power button, a red light turned on and it started to whir quietly. She looked back at the instruction papers. There was an app to control it?

She turned the vibra off again and took out her phone. She felt apprehension towards the idea of installing an sex app on her phone, but curiosity won quickly. It was her phone after all, and she could well remove the app before taking it out to repairs or something. Next pause came within the app, where she was provided with an option to create an account. Wouldn't that be... indecent? What if someone would find out?

She typed in a name for the account and then backed off again, several times. She put the phone down and took out the vibrator, turning it on and off again. She should pair it with her phone or the app was useless. Could someone hack it? She felt uncertain and annoyed with herself. She felt like all her neighbors had to know what she was doing. She felt stupid for feeling like that. Finally she cursed at herself, out loud, and the profanity echoing in her sun-lit living room shook her free of her uncertainty.

Anna proceeded to pair up the device with her phone. It's declaration that it would only pair with this particular phone assured her further. She opened the app again and swiftly, leaving herself no room for doubt, created the account: SexyAngel92. Done!

She washed the vibrator and dried it up with a sheet of paper towel. She read the instruction manual one more time. It didn't take long; the actual operation instruction wasn't even typed out but a picture. It showed how she should place the vibrator on her clitoris. Now it finally dawned on her what kind of a piercing Lara had been talking about, and she blushed fiercely.

No way! But... she had said she had one! And... her boyfriend had gone with her when she'd gotten... oh, god! Someone had done that to her, so she'd gone to a... piercing salon with her boyfriend and... and just thrown off her trousers and... and exposed herself to some stranger and... oh god, that must've hurt!

Anna squirmed at the sofa with unpleasant thoughts flooding her mind. And yet, Lara had talked about it completely casually, like it was no big deal. Was this something people actually did?

Anna wasn't a prude, despite her strict upbringing. She had had sex partners. She pleasured herself regularly. She knew sex was a perfectly normal part of human experience. Yet, she had not known genital piercings existed. Nor - she read from the package - Satisfyer Curvy 3+ Air Pulse Simulator + Vibrator apparatus.

She blushed again when she realized Lara would ask her if she'd tried it. What could she possibly answer to something like that? It wasn't... it wasn't normal to have that kind of conversation with anyone, let alone your co-workers, was it? You were just supposed to do it, in the privacy of your own home, not talk about it. Everybody did it, she knew, but to talk about it? She certainly wasn't used to that.

Well, Lara or no Lara, she had made up her mind to try out this mystery item, and firmly she pushed everything else out of her mind and focused on the vibrator. She glanced towards the window and got up to pull the blinds, dimming sunshine to a pleasant glowing brightness. Her window wasn't in direct view of anything, but it paid to play it safe. Hesitantly, heart thumping in her chest, she slid her yoga pants and panties off and settled back on the sofa. She made herself a comfortable nest among the pillows, lay back, and took the vibra and her phone.

So you positioned it like - oh ohh oh fuck! - ahem. She detached it again, stared at it and then at the app. She'd never tried any kind of a vibrator before. She was used to her own touch, the gentle and light stroking she used to slowly build herself up and edge herself for minutes on end, and she could already tell this would be something very different.

Anna opened the menu where the toy's vibrator and air pulse mechanism could be controlled. She put the toy back in place and tried out different options, letting out small hurried breaths at some of them, sharp intakes for the other. Her heart rate was speeding up, her mind sizzling with the opportunities, and greedily she navigated to the community area of the app. Ready-made programs... yes, here... the most recent... no, most popular ones, surely? She stared at the list, trying to appropriate which of the wavy lines would feel the best. Her clit was already pulsing with anticipation, and impulsively she chose one and downloaded it. How did you play it now... she dropped the phone, trying to operate it single handed, and cursed again. Her voice was breathless and hoarse, and she laughed at herself. Even her laugh sounded giddy.

She propped the phone on a pillow and navigated to the screen where the programs were displayed. Only three minutes long? She felt a twinge of disappointment. Three minutes sounded extremely short. Could it be played on a loop? Well, at least she could try it once over. She settled down, made sure the toy was properly positioned, and pressed play.

Vibration surrounding her clit was intense but not uncomfortable. It's sudden onslaught made her jump, but wasn't off putting enough to make her yank the toy away. She stared at the screen where vibrator's and air pulse mechanism's waves wove around each other, dancing, swirling, her body echoing their movements. Her eyes glossed over and her consciousness narrowed down to her genitals.

It was... oh god just like that!... it was intense... her clit fluttered even when nothing touched her... her hips started to jerk on their own, and she let out a low whimper. Suddenly the intensity dropped almost to naught and she made a disappointed sound, snorted at how that sounded, and then the curves shot up again and her body arched in sweet agony. Her pussy clenched, her clit throbbed, the toy nudged it just so, and again, and she felt the sudden spike flush over her as satisfaction exploded to billowing waves. Her breath came out in a low moan, pausing with every gasped intake of air, and her whole lower body seemed to shiver and jerk. She came to her senses just in time to scoop up her phone before it dropped to the floor. She pulled the toy away from her still pulsating clit and blinked, trying to focus on the screen.

01:46, said the display as the two waves continued their dance across the screen. 01:47, 01:48, 01:49.

"No way!" Anna said out loud, snorting at the low husky quality of her voice. "Less than two minutes? You've gotta be kidding me."

She paused the program and steadied her breath. She'd never in her life come that fast. Her pussy did its best to convince her she did indeed just orgasm, pleasant warmth still slowly rolling in itself. Faint whiff of her scent lingered in the air. She swept her clit lightly, but it felt none the worse for wear. She eyed the screen of her phone. Should she? But... well yes, she should.

She positioned the toy and put the program on again. Now her genitals responded with an enthusiastic twitch to even the first intense stimulation. The quieter parts found her gasping for breath in sweet anticipation, knowing her wait would be short and the curves would turn up again, any second now, any... oh god yes! She writhed on the sofa, moaning and bucking, letting all else go and focusing only on keeping the toy in place. Her orgasm was just as intense as the first one, and she rode it all the way through, the toy doing its damndest to keep her forever riding the ever-swelling wave.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..." she panted, finally giving up and removing the still pulsating toy from her clit.

01:32, said her phone. 01:33.

So. Three minute program wasn't such a short one after all, was it?

She laughed, a delighted if slightly hysterical full-body laugh, and with shaking hands she navigated back to the cloud service. She bit her lip, trying to compare the programs by the names given by their creators and what short snip of curvy waves were presented on the preview screen.

--#--#--#--#--#--

Half an hour later she wobbled into the kitchen for a glass of water. Her knees felt weak, her whole vulva pulsed, and she could feel slick moisture seeping down her thighs. She drank deeply, wetted a paper towel and patted her overheated genitals with it, washed her face and neck with cold water.

She had to stop. There was surely a limit to the amount of pleasure her body could take. But maybe once more... no. She should at least eat something first. She had planned on cooking chicken salad, but she needed something more substantial now, maybe a pizza. She could order one, but it would probably be better to get out of the house, if for nothing else than to get away from temptation.

She filled her glass again and hobbled back to the sofa. She had to gather herself for a minute before she could step outside. She glanced at the vibrator. Maybe once more? Well... one more couldn't hurt. Maybe she should try to accompany it with something? She usually read erotic stories, but she knew she'd be unable to focus, and anyway stories were way too long and slow for what the gadget did to her. Maybe videos?

She took out her pad and typed "masturbation videos" into the search field. There appeared to be a whole genre of videos showing people's faces when they came. She checked out a few, and true enough, they made her body respond. What did she look like when she came? Well...

Fifteen minutes later she was masturbating to a video of herself masturbating. As her wave crested and drowned her once again, it occurred to her she was now masturbating in a second degree, and it made her collapse in breathless giggles. Oh god, this was naughty. And now she surely had to stop or she'd never get out of the house. She just needed to rest for a few minutes first.

She took out her pad and typed "how much is too much masturbating" into the search field.

Well, there didn't seem to be such a thing as too much masturbation. That was a relief. Still, she'd better take a shower, again, and go out to eat. She forced herself to act upon the idea, even when her fingers twitched with the want to grab that wonder machine just one more time. She took a cold shower, dressed, and promptly stepped out of her apartment.

Three minutes later she came back in, set up the USB cable into her phone's charger and made sure the magnetic bits at the end connected with the vibrator.

Two minutes later she came back to make sure it was loading properly.

At the shopping center, she ordered the cheesiest pizza on the menu and sat at the window table. While waiting for her order, she wondered idly of this new turn in her life. She thought of her strict upbringing, and wondered if her parents had opinions of masturbation. They had never discussed the issue, though later in life, in church's youth gatherings, there'd been condemnation in definite terms. With disappointing surety she realized her parents hadn't known she'd started doing it, otherwise they would've told her not to. They had probably decided to let church handle the difficult topics, but by that time she had already had a well established routine.

Well, all the better for her. She still had a long way to free herself from the confines of organized religion, and this was one less hurdle to clear.

She hadn't noticed it before, but tangentially opposite to the pizzeria was a sex shop. She kept an eye on its door, trying to see who went in and came back out, and wondered. She could use something to fill her up while the gadget did its magic, and maybe some lube. She surfed the chain's webshop with her phone, occasionally glancing around to make sure nobody would see what she was doing.

Omenainen
Omenainen
439 Followers
12