Ode to Curvy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omenainen
Omenainen
437 Followers

She had never in her life visited a sex shop. Asked yesterday, she would've said she'd die of shame if she ever stepped her foot in one. Now that the idea had presented itself she couldn't imagine not going.

She stuffed the pizza into her mouth absent-mindedly. Usually eating out on her day off was the high point of her week, but now it was merely a mechanical fueling operation. She paid, hurried outside, and without slowing down she bolted into the sex shop.

Anna was the only customer. The clerk was a female, approximately her age. They smiled at each other, and before Anna could backtrack she walked over to the counter and said, "Hi! I'm looking for a dildo but I don't know anything about them."

"Sure thing," the clerk said. The clip on her shirt said Shirley. "You want something that vibrates or not?"

"Well I have this... clitoris vibrator," Anna said and blushed fiercely. Her newfound bravado was wearing thin.

"Cool! So no vibra, then," Shirley said and ushered her over to a shelf-full of different sized artificial penises. Anna stared at them, her eyes wide, and felt panic seeping in. There were so many! Some of them were huge, some so long she was certain they'd come out of her mouth if she would try to stuff one into her. Shirley hummed reassuringly and gathered a collection of dicks.

"Here, these are really popular for self love sessions," she said brightly. "Which would be your size?"

Anna took one in her hand. They were surprisingly soft, almost floppy. The smallest one was clear pink, the medium size one was lime green, and the biggest one was purple. They reminded her of jelly beans.

"I don't know," she said hesitantly, trying to approximate what corresponded to the last penis she'd had inside her. She handled them with light touch. "They're so soft! Are they supposed to be this floppy?"

"It'll help, believe me," Shirley said. "Of course we do have harder ones, but it'll do you no good to bruise yourself."

"Well, I suppose," Anna said, still hesitant. They were all pretty, and she looked from one to the other, unable to decide, unease swelling inside her again.

"Tell you what, why don't you take all three," Shirley said and smiled radiantly. "I'll give you my personnel discount on them, it's 20 percent. How does that sound? And some lube?"

Anna returned the smile, it was so contagious she couldn't help it. "Seriously? Why would you do that?"

"Well, you gotta help a sister out," she said. "And it sounds like you've got a good thing going there. What was the vibra you had, again?"

"It's called Curvy, I think. Something like Satisfy."

"Satisfyer Curvy? Oh yes," Shirley said and her grin widened noticeably. "Yes, I've heard about that one. You know what, I think you should take this as well, just in case."

She offered Anna a long tube of a box that said "G-spot stimulator" in stylish letters. It looked like a box of candy, or a decorative candle or something, not sex-toyish at all. Anna hadn't known these items could be so... mundane. Not sleazy or questionable at all.

"Mm... kay?" She said. "Okay, but now I better go, before you stack me with half the shop!"

They laughed together, and a smile stayed on both their faces when they went back to the counter. Anna felt bubbly and happy, and almost skipped as she left the shop. She was two blocks away before she realized she hadn't even checked around nervously to see if anyone witnessed her coming out of a sex shop.

--#--#--#--#--#--

Anna propped her pillow nest on the sofa and settled down. She cast a loving glance to the row of freshly washed dicks on her coffee table. She couldn't wait to try them all out. Did the gate theory apply to sex toys as well as drugs? She giggled and reached for her new best friend, The Curvy, fully recharged and ready to please her again (and again). Maybe she should give it a name?

Was she falling in love with a vibrator?

She shook out of it and reached for her pad. She surfed the porn site, anxious to get started. Maybe she should keep a list of favorite videos. So many of them were unusable, all targeted for men, so boring... and the endless blowjobs... who needed that shit? No, not shit, surely. She chuckled to herself. God, she was truly getting decadent. But what was this? Nice.

She propped the pad upright and reached for the middle sized jelly dildo. She squirted lube on it, then spread it around her labia using the dildo. It was smooth and cool, and she slithered it around, keeping her eye on the screen. The video showed slow penetration, focusing mostly on the genitals, and she started to mimic the movement, slipping the tip of her new lime green friend just inside and working it slowly deeper.

Ohh, yes. Oh this wasn't bad at all. She could see what Shirley had meant. The toy didn't feel as squishy and soft inside her as it had in her hand, and it adapted to her position easily, rubbing her just so. She slid it in and out, in sync with the video, and after a few minutes she was high enough for more simulation. She swiped her clit lovingly, and it felt nice, but now she had something better; she reached for the vibra.

Victor? Victor the Vibrator? Nah, that sounded like a butler.

She positioned it and realized she would've needed another hand to set the program on. She grunted, exasperated, and let go of the dildo to reach for her phone. It slid part of the way out, and she continued humping it awkwardly against a pillow while trying to find a suitable program on the Satisfyer app. Maybe she should have an assistant do that for her? She smiled, then laughed at the idea of formulating an recruit ad for an assistant sex toy operator.

Cur... Curr... oh shucks, there was no way to come up with a name with this... this...

She let the phone drop, and with a whimper she reached back to the dildo, pushing it deeper as her new best friend went to work on her clit once more. Having the pliable length inside her intensified the sensation, and she arched up and moaned loudly. Just there! Oh god... and that! And more of that! Yesss.....

She cried out, bucked wildly, and held on for as long as she could before removing the vibra from her clit. It kept happily whirring in her hand, as she panted sharply, her pussy still convulsing around the green wonder.

Bud the Stud? Bran the Man? Bucky the Sucky? So stupid, all of it. Why did she even think it needed some kind of a whimsy rhyme?

She paused the video and let the green middle man slide out slowly. Her vaginal muscles were still spasming lazily. Maybe she should do something else with her day off, but for now she estimated she still had a round or two in her. She looked at the bigger and smaller dildo, but curiosity drew her towards the "G-spot Stimulator". She wasn't entirely sure she believed in G-spots, but it couldn't hurt to try, huh? She had purchased it, after all. The toy was penis-shaped, pale yellow and curved at the tip.

Ah crap, it required a battery. Now where did she put those?

She almost gave up but eventually got to her feet, unsteadily, and went to rummage the kitchen cabins. Somewhere around here. No, these were too small. This? Yes, this was the size. Oh, so this vibrated as well. Well duh, what would the batteries be for if it didn't? She turned it off and went back to her tried and proved masturbation nest.

She decided to stick with the video she'd found, there was still a few minutes left. Slowly and a little gingerly she worked the yellow toy inside her, moving it about.

...Yes, maybe there was a point to this. Or maybe there... or there! Yes, that was the spot! Oh gawd, that was definitely the spot. She turned the toy on again and navigated the many vibration patterns, a little disappointed. Why would Shirley recommend this one? Too buzzy... way too buzzy... alternating, but still too buzzy... oh what was this one? Oh YES, this one! She moved it slowly, testing the feeling, and felt something building that she had no previous experience on.

She could see now why Shirley had recommended this one. Or rather, she could feel it.

She navigated her phone for the slowest edging program she'd found so far, and incorporated Curvy to her overworked but still eager clit. She moved the dildo inside her slowly, twitching each time the two vibras synchronized just so. Having something inside her that demanded her attention slowed her down, in addition to having selected a low-intensity program, but over the next few minutes she soared steadily higher. Her body clamped, getting more and more tense, her thighs trembling. A sheen of sweat covered her chest, skin flushed with excitement, a sight she would've been astonished to observe if she wasn't so preoccupied. Her nipples were so taut even the air around them registered as touch. Her scent hovered around her, thick and earthy, overwhelming, sinful.

She could hear herself. Her pussy kept a wet splotching sound, and now she was moaning, the noise paused more and more regularly by her ragged breathing. Pressure inside her kept rising, nudged by each low vibration pattern of the G-spot vibra, and now Curvy started to up its game as well.

"Oh god oh god oh god," she chanted to herself, only half conscious of doing it. "Oh god oh god oh GOD... oh fuck!"

She tensed and for a long second the world stopped. Her breathing stopped, her heart seemed to stand still in her chest, only the whirring of her toys filled the silence. She pummeled over to the most intense and uncontrolled orgasm of her life, her voice reflecting it like a roller coaster. Her pussy gripped the G-spot toy so tightly she couldn't have pulled it out even if her arm had registered such an intention. Quakes of ecstasy rippled in all directions from her clit, one wave drowning under another. Something surged forth from her, a gush of something, but it went nearly unnoticed amongst the mind blowing release.

Her arms had cramped to keep the toys in place, and for a small eternity she twisted and turned under them, around them, before the sensations finally gave away enough for her consciousness to return. She detached Curvy carefully, turning it off, and negotiated the G-spot thingy out even more carefully. It kept happily buzzing in her hand, and she couldn't think clearly enough to find the off-button so she just opened it to let the battery fall out, and finally all was silent. Even the video on her pad had ended, showing a final scene and flashing advertisements.

Oh, good god. She had never thought it might be like this. She looked up at the ceiling, let her breath come down little by little, and felt around her body. She had lost count of her orgasms early on, but now it felt like she was finally done. She was deliciously sore and very relaxed, and ripples of satisfaction still tingled around every part of her, especially her vulva.

She switched position and grimaced at the feeling of a puddle under her. She remembered the gushing feeling and reached a trembling hand to touch the sofa cushion. She didn't believe in female ejaculation, but then she hadn't believed in G-spots either, and look how that turned out? ...Maybe she should've done this in bed. Or maybe she should purchase a waterproof bedding, just in case. Oh well, at least it didn't smell like piss.

She, on the other hand, smelled. She was sweat-soaked and grimy, her hair a matted mess. She should go and wash herself, but right now she didn't have that in her. She reached for a blanket, curled under it in her own warmth and scent and typed "female ejaculation" in the search box.

--#--#--#--#--#--

"...So he gave me a dozen red roses and this," Lara was saying to Carla just as Anna stepped inside the coffee room. She was showing a necklace she had on, some kind of a charm on a delicate golden chain.

"So pretty," Carla said and swept it with her fingertips, stopping the jewelry swinging for long enough to examine it.

"What about you, Anna?" Carla continued, turning towards her. "How was your Valentine's Day?"

"Oh, me? I had a date with Curvy and the boys," Anna said and started to laugh, a deep and satisfying belly laugh.

Omenainen
Omenainen
437 Followers
12