Odette: Path C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked to the bed, forcing me to stumble back as he went. When my legs hit the bed, he pushed me onto it, sliding me higher. Looking down at me, his eyes holding mine, he slid his hands up to my wrists, then moved them so he could hold them both in one hand. He slid his other hand down, his touch light as he dragged his fingertips over my bare breast. He slid down my waist, then into the edge of my cotton panties.

"Don't," I begged, tears coming again.

If he heard, he gave no sign. He ripped them down the side and shoved them over, exposing half of my sex.

"If you do this, it's rape! You are no better than what you said about Ollie!"

He took hold of the other side and ripped them, then pulled them away completely as he looked down at me. He ran his fingertips through the small patch of hair between my legs as I started trembling.

"Please?" I whispered. "Please??? Don't do this?"

He looked back to my face, to my eyes, then his eyes dropped to my lips. He leaned in as if to kiss me, then hesitated, his mouth so close to mine I could feel the tickling hairs from his moustache and beard.

He whispered, "It's gonna hurt some. Not bad. I'm a bit bigger than the boy, probably your other boys too, but it won't be bad."

I broke down sobbing hysterically. "Don't! Please don't! I was never with Ollie! He kissed me, that's all! That's all! I've never... I've never done anything! With anyone! Please don't do this!"

He paused and pulled back, looking down at me. He seemed confused. "Why haven't you?" he demanded.

"Because I didn't want to? I never met the right guy? Please let me go?"

His face went back to determined as he leaned back in. He was rough when he forced my legs apart with his knee and I squealed as I sobbed. He bent his leg, forcing my legs further apart as he pressed his lips to the bend in my neck, then bit lightly. His fingers sliding down between my legs made me scream again and struggle.

"You can't DO this!" I wailed miserably. " I want to go HOME!"

He ignored my cries as his fingers explored gently. He ran his fingertips through my slit and up, rolling them over my clit, making me hesitate a moment and suck in my breath. He repeated his movement, raising up to look down at my face curiously. "You like that?" he rumbled, rolling his fingers over my clit again, sending pleasure spiking through my body and making me twitch involuntarily.

"No!" I lied quickly before gasping and holding my breath again. "Stop!"

He didn't stop, watching me as he made me writhe and whimper under his touch. He kept exploring with his fingers as he toyed with me and he smirked as he brought his fingers up in front of my face to show me how wet they were. How wet I was. He rolled a finger over his lower lip, getting the slick wetness on it as he smiled, then went back to toying with me. He licked his lower lip as I watched and I felt my excitement rising.

"Please?" I pleaded a final time.

"Shhh," he whispered, then slid a large finger into me. I gasped, my eyes going wide as he pushed in. It didn't hurt, not really. I'd used toys before, mostly it felt intrusive and... warm. Full. Nice...

I closed my eyes, giving up the struggling. It felt good, what he was doing. Sliding his finger in and out gently, his thumb rolling over my clit. The feeling climbed inside of me, making my body tense up in anticipation. The closer I got, the more tense my body got, the more rigid I became. I moaned into his chest as I got close and I half realized he had released my hands and I was holding on to him. His massive arms, his face with his lips on my jaw as he watched me. It was a distant thought as my head swam with need. The feeling started to crest and I held my breath, biting my lip in anticipation.

Feen stopped suddenly and I let out a cry of shock as my entire body deflated. He stood up and pulled off his clothes and I watched him, panting, delirious with need. He pushed me higher in bed, then knelt between my legs, looking me over from close up as he touched me.

I squirmed and rolled my hips, needing him to go back to what he was doing, to finish me!

He slid a finger into me again and I moaned, dropping my head back. When he slid a second finger in, I tensed up but only for a moment. It wasn't too much, it was just this side of pain and I was getting close again as his thumb slowly rolled over my clit.

"Faster!" I pleaded, pushing my hips up to his thumb, needed more.

When he worked a third finger in, I whimpered and tensed up, then squirmed back, trying to escape the invasion. He rolled his thumb faster over my clit and the pain faded. It hurt, but not bad and the pain was good. I felt so full!

My body started going rigid with need again as he brought me closer. His thumb slowed and I let out a breath, "No! Don't stop!" I begged.

He slid his fingers out and the emptiness was like an ache. When he moved, I knew what he was doing. Fear pulsed in me, but the need was more. I waited for him, accepting, open. I second guessed my needs when I felt him press the head of his cock to my slit and push in. He was larger than his fingers had been and I whimpered fearfully as he tried to ease into me. He grabbed my hand and pushed it down so I could work my clit as he held my hips so he could push into me.

The pleasure could not hold back the pain and I screamed when he spread me open with his cock.

"Shhh shhh shhh," he whispered, moving up over me. He eased his hips in, pushing and I screamed louder and his giant cock invaded me. I had stopped trying to do anything but escape. "Don't stop," he demanded, pushing my hand down between my legs.

"I can't I can't I can't! Pleeeeeease!"

"Shhhh," he whispered again, easing back but not pulling out. He leaned back enough to start working my clit again and moved his hips very slightly as he worked me. The pain was still too much. I cried, but didn't fight and I stopped struggling, wanting him to get it over with.

As bad as the pain was, even with his slight movements, there was still pleasure in the background, just under the pain. I focused on it and reached down, helping him work me. He pushed slightly deeper and I whimpered but didn't tell him to stop as I made myself focus on the bliss that was just under the pain.

He eased back and watched me work myself as he took my hips and pushed himself further and further in, moving slowly. I felt him hit my inner wall and push against it as if he wanted to push through it. He held himself there, pushing in as hard and as far as he could as I brought myself closer. He moved his hand to start working me, letting me guide him.

When I came, it shocked me as it hit. I wasn't expecting it yet, it had seemed just out of reach still. I cried out in surprise and he hissed in a breath of pain as my pussy locked down on him. His hands gripped my thighs painfully as I twitched and bucked, at the mercy of the orgasm sweeping over me.

He groaned as my body relaxed and released my legs to lean over me. He caught my hand and laced his huge fingers through mine before holding it down above my head and starting to pump his cock slowly. I whimpered and bit my lip. My muscles were all tighter now and the pain was a lot. He was shaking with need, but he stayed slow and gentle with a huge effort. An effort I could see. I could also tell that he was in discomfort. Was I hurting him?

I was trembling as I slid my free hand down and started trying to work myself again, trying to make my muscles relax. Not just so it wouldn't hurt me, but so it wouldn't be too tight for him.

He groaned again and threw his head back as I started working myself again. He started moving faster and I grimaced, then hid my face in his arm.

"That's good," he groaned. "So good! I am here!" He growled loudly as he exploded inside of me, squirting hard and deep, the force of it making me suck in a breath. His roar of release was loud enough to make me flinch and half cower, pressing my face to his arm and clutching him until he finally half relaxed on me and I felt his cock starting to go soft inside of me. He still held himself there, breathing heavily with his forehead on the pillow.

Finally, he eased out of me, moving slow and deliberately. He rolled to his back and pulled me against him.

"Wife," he said. A statement.

"It doesn't mean anything," I whispered, curling up on my side, trying to ease the discomfort. "I'm still going to go home."

"You are home."

"No. I am a prisoner."

"My wife," he corrected, rolling to his side to spoon me.

He was so warm and his arms were comforting, despite how I felt about my situation. I closed my eyes and breathed in his unique, earthy scent, then drifted off to sleep.

He woke me in the afternoon, lifting me to sit up as he did.

"You need to eat," he said.

I grabbed at the sheet, trying to cover myself, but he pulled me away from the bed. There was a blue dress laying on the back of his chair and he handed it to me. I pulled it on, looking down at it as I did. "Can I have underclothes? And my shoes?" I asked, wondering how they had been able to measure so exactly that the hem missed the floor by half an inch.

"No shoes on the Mountain," he said, pulling his vest on.

"No shoes?!? How am I supposed to walk?"

The smirk he gave me said everything. He had no intention of letting me walk anywhere any time soon. "No shoes," he continued, "makes you closer to Bheinn. It's our way. Come," he demanded, holding up a wet cloth.

He wiped all of the blood from my face as I looked up at him.

"My underclothes?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Ain't much point, less your moons on ya."

"Umm... I feel like I sort of need them?"

"Ya don't."

"Can I at least have a sweater? Or coat? Something? My feet are freezing! Socks?"

"Ya get used to it. You done complainin?"

I sighed, throwing up my hands. He picked me up and carried me out the door and I just held on to him. At least he was warm!

This time, people smiled at me and greeted me and Cailleach Willa gave me a nod as we passed her. He sat at a table with other people, including his father. I avoided looking at him, embarrassed.

"Got her head straight then?" Gun asked Feen.

"She saw her own way."

I was quiet as I watched everyone, listening to them and the odd way they spoke to each other. I ate the odd food, huddled close to Feen. He seemed happy enough for me to stay close, holding me against him with his free arm. Nore sat next to me with a plate and looked down at me.

"Fit?" she asked.

"Yes, thank you. Do you have anything with long sleeves? Or a sweater? Or can I have my hoodie back? Or my pants to wear under this? It's really cold."

Nore smirked over my head at Feen. "She chitters like a squirrel."

"Mmm," he agreed.

I sighed dismally. "So can I get my hoodie back or not?" I asked irritably.

She laughed and started eating. Feen patted my leg absently, trying to calm me down.

"Takin her over to Lossa?" Gun asked Feen.

"After," Feen said between mouthfuls. The man could put away some food. I noticed his father put away just as much.

"Helpin' for Mabon?" Nore asked him.

Feen shrugged, then cut his eyes at me. "She hafta go in for the crown?"

"Tradisiun. Cailleach Willa may offer leithsceal."

"What's going on?" I asked, alarmed.

"Mabon," Nore said, moving her food. "I will say more if you offer aifeala for actions and words."

"Mabon? Aifeala? Is that... sorry? You want me to apologize?" I asked, trying to decipher her words. "Sorry I was mean. What's Mabon?"

"Mabon," she said, looking at me like she was wondering if I was serious. "The great deolchaire. Sharing of the harvest with the clans?"

"The clans? The people living here?"

"All of the clans. There are 78 clans on the mountain. We will share harvest with four who are close. Celebrate the deolchaire."

"Deolchaire? That's like... endowment? Bounty?"

"Bounty," she agreed with a nod. "She speaks old tongue?" she asked Feen.

He shrugged. "Some. She chatter's."

"She speaks some?" Gun asked.

"More'n me I think," Feen answered with a one armed shrug, still eating. "Has a way of figurin'."

"She hears Bheinn," Nore nodded. "I will speak with Cailleach Willa."

She jumped up and hurried away, leaving her plate.

Feen sighed like he was upset now, or put out. I couldn't figure out which. I looked up at him curiously, still trying to figure out what was going on. Would he tell me if I asked? No. He would think I was talking too much.

I looked around, then pulled out of his arm and headed towards the outhouse like I was going there. He glanced at me, but said nothing. The ground was freezing and my feet were soft and not used to the packed dirt and rocks. What the hell kind of people didn't wear or allow shoes?!?

I went into the outhouse, then stood on the seat and peeked out of the little window, watching Feen. When he looked down at his plate, I darted out and slipped behind the small building. I went low and peeked again, but he was still looking down and I didn't see anyone watching me. I edged back, looking around and keeping the small building between Feen and I until I made it to the trees. The second I was out of sight, I turned and started running full tilt down the mountain. It may take a day, or three, but I was determined to make it down to the road that circled the foothills of the mountain. I ran until I was out of breath, which was sooner than I would have liked.

I paused to turn and look behind me, leaning on a tree and panting. I was cold, my feet were cut and hurting, but I ignored it. I was not staying on this mountain.

"Bheinn, if you are listening, no offense but I want to go home," I whispered, starting back down.

I kept waiting to hear sounds behind me, some signal of a pursuit, but all I could hear were birds and my own stumbling steps, crunching leaves underfoot. Two hours in, I was sore and my feet were killing me. I wanted to stop and rest and find a way to do something about my feet, but I made myself push on. I wanted off this mountain! Two more hours and dark was settling in, the dense forest making it even darker than normal. Should I keep going, or hunker down for the night?

I half stumbled into a tree and pushed off of it, breaking into a small clearing. There was a large rock jutting up, and learning against it, Feen. He was at his ease, eating something he was holding in his hand and not looking at me, though I knew he knew I was there. I froze, feeling defeated and upset. He finished eating, then stood up off the rock and dusted his hands off before finally looking at me. His dark brown eyes were furious.

I sighed, resigned, then stood up straight.

He closed the distance and picked me up, slinging me over his shoulder and making me squeal, an embarrassingly frightened noise as I threw my hands out, thinking I was going to be let go and thrown to the rocks behind him. I grasped at the back of his fur cape, trying to steady myself as he landed a very hard open handed smack to my backside. I let out a pain filled cry of fear and humiliation, trying to wriggle away from the next blow. It didn't come as he pulled my dress up and grabbed my ankle. He looked at the bottom of one foot, then the other, then growled angrily and swatted my bottom again. Not nearly as hard this time. He pulled me back and held me sitting on his forearm like he usually did as he started back up the mountain. "Never again," he hissed.

"I won't stop trying!" I said angrily. "I want to go home!"

"The mountain is your home! I am your home!"

"No! My home is in Atlanta! I will keep running!"

"The mountain will keep you. You may hear Bheinn speak, but she speaks to me as well. She led me right to where you would be and led you right to me. She will always lead you back to me."

I went still, looking at him guardedly. Was he serious? Did he think the mountain spoke to him? Or this Bheinn, the goddess of the mountain? How had he known where I would be?

I sighed again, trying to staunch tears. I ached and my feet hurt and I was shivering with cold. He didn't complain when I laid my head on his massive shoulder. I'd half thought he would. I pulled back and tried to pull the fur cape that was wedged between us out and he relaxed his hold enough that I could. I lifted it, leaned into him and let it fall over me, huddling under it and trying to get warm. He adjusted me slightly on his arm, moving me down so I could lay against him more easily.

That made me feel a little bad, as accommodating as he was being after I had run and made him have to come get me. As if to rub it in, he adjusted me again so that he was holding me in both arms, then put the other side of the cape around me as well. Snuggled into his arms, as soon as I was warm I passed out in exhaustion.

I didn't wake until he jostled me awake in the morning. We were in his cabin in his bed. I sat up, then winced at the sunlight and shaded my eyes as he got up and opened the door. An older woman came in with a bag hanging on her stooped shoulders.

Feen came to me and pulled me out of the blankets, then laid me on my stomach. I squirmed to turn my head and look at him, but didn't struggle as he pulled my dress up to my knees and grabbed my ankles. He held my feet up to the woman and she looked them over. My head hurt and I was still freezing. I laid my head down, unable to summon any curiosity. I ached from head to toe and I wanted to go back to sleep more than I wanted to know what they were going to do to me.

I woke to being jostled again, but I tried to go right back to sleep after turning and pressing my face to Feens shoulder. He turned me and lifted my face to his. He looked concerned. I grumbled and pulled back, then laid back down with an exhausted sigh. When I woke again, I was on my stomach again and someone was messing with my feet. I didn't look, I laid there with my eyes closed, my head throbbing. The hand holding my foot wasn't Feens, it was too small. They were painting the bottom of my foot with something and it burned in several places, but even the pain couldn't make me rise up from my weariness.

When I opened my eyes again, I was sweating. I pushed the blankets off with a groan, my body hurting as I tried to sit up. I needed the restroom badly. Feen got up from his chair and came to me, tilting my face up to his and looking at my eyes. He gave a nod, then picked me up. I was in a brown dress now, I half noticed as he carried me out to the outhouse. How had he known?

He carried me straight to the pavilion afterwards, but I didn't look around. I was still too tired. He set a cup of water in front of me and Nore set a bowl of soup in front of me.

"She gon' live?"

"Yeah," Feel answered.

Was it a serious question? Had there been a doubt? What had happened? Uncaring, I ate the soup ravenously, then paused as my stomach clenched and heaved. I pushed the bowl back before it was a quarter done. She seemed to expect that as she pulled the bowl across to herself and finished it.

"What happened?" I asked tiredly, laying my head on Feen's arm.

"Red crown," Feen answered, laying my head on his leg so he could eat.

"Nn?" I grumbled sleepily.

"Poison thorn," Nore answered. "You got yourself cut up good. Shouldn't'a been able to keep walkin as much as you did. Adh mor Feen found ya. Bheinn was lookin out, she must like you. Most the cuts were easy to heal, but the poison coulda killed ya."

I should have been afraid, but I only felt numb and still tired. "Can I have my shoes back now?" I asked sleepily.

Feen grunted and I realized he had laughed.

He woke me up again and I blinked, looking around. We were back in his cabin. He carried me out to the pavilion and it was dark. Dinner was being served and there was something going on.