Odette: Path C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cailleach Willa was up, talking and several women in white were wandering around the very crowded pavilion. Feen sat us down next to his father at a very crowded table and a bowl and cup were immediately put in front of me.

I watched what was happening as I ate and tried to figure out what Cailleach Willa was saying. Bheinn, mountain, harvest, blessing... My head hurt but I was still able to figure it all out, even as quickly as she was speaking.

A woman in white put a hand on my shoulder and I turned to look up at her. She smiled and put a strand of yellow beads over my head.

"Thanks?" I said, looking down at the painted wooden beads.

I looked at Feen and he was scowling.

Moments later, another woman came and put blue beads over my head. When a third came and put white beads around my neck, there were murmurs all around the table. Feen had stopped eating and was glaring at his plate. When a fourth woman arrived, he glared at her as she put brown beads over my head. Another woman was right behind her with red beads.

Feen stood and started to pick me up, but his father spoke. "Boy," was all he said.

Feen sat back down, gritting his teeth. "They intend to make her Mabon Banrion, athair!"

"So they do," he answered, still eating.

Another woman came with green beads. Feen made a strangled noise.

Finally, the women in white stopped handing out beads to the girls in the crowd and went to stand around Cailleach Willa.

"Ceim," Cailleach Willa called loudly.

Feen helped me stand and I looked at him questioningly.

"Go to her," he commanded irritably.

I limped around the table to Cailleach Willa, along with half a dozen other girls. She lifted a single strand of beads, all different colors with a huge medallion hanging down the middle. It looked like an apple? The women in white lined the seven of us girls up and Cailleach Willa looked us over. Her eyes stopped on me. "An dtuigeann tú mé?" she asked quietly.

I nodded slowly. "Yes, Cailleach Willa, I think I understand you."

She nodded, then addressed all of the girls. "An bhfuil a fhios ag gach duine agaibh conas labhairt le Bheinn?" she asked.

I looked around at the girls, who all looked confused. One stepped up. "Yes!" she said confidently. I looked at her long brown dreads and her pale profile.

Cailleach Willa nodded. "Cad a deir sí leat?" she asked the girl.

The girl hesitated. "Yes," she answered.

Cailleach Willa nodded and I sighed. The girl was bluffing.

"Cad a deir sí leat?" Cailleach Willa asked me.

"I don't know that she does speak to me. You say she does but... knowing languages, being good with words, that doesn't mean I can speak to Bheinn," I answered.

The pale girl looked at me, her cheeks turning pink as she stepped back into line.

"Labhraíonn sí tríothu," Cailleach Willa said gently, moving to stand in front of me.

"Why?" I asked fearfully. "Why would she speak through me? It's not true. I just know languages and base and root words!"

"Tuigeann tú níos mó anois ná mar a rinne tú ar dtús."

"I do, but it's not like that! I only understand more because I am getting used to it!"

"Labhair liom," she commanded gently.

I meant to say 'I don't want to, but it came out, "Níor mhaith liom."

Her smile was triumphant as she put the beads around my neck and a cheer went up. She kissed either of my cheeks, then stepped back. "Mabon Banríon!" she announced.

Cheers went up, but they sounded halfhearted. A voice cut in, yelling over the crowd. "She aint of us!" the man yelled.

I turned to look at him and noticed Feen had stood up, looking over at the man dangerously. "She's a Mór," he thundered, quieting the entire pavilion.

"She is weak!" another man said, standing up next to the first. Several people stood up and joined them and the pale girl joined them as well.

Gun stood also. "What makes you say so?" he asked lightly. "Was it how she survived the mountain? The red crown sting? How she kept going long after she should have fallen, or was it how she survived when Bheinn should have taken her? She was not born here, but Bheinn has taken her as her own. My son has taken her as his own. If you disagree, perhaps you would like to take it up with him? No? Then sit. I give ag tairiscint to Mabon Banríon! OLL!"

"OLL!" thunderous cheers went up. I covered my ears as Feen came around and picked me up. I was hoping he would take me back to the cabin, but he lifted me higher to sit on his shoulder and turned a slow circle as everyone cheered. I felt ridiculous and overwhelmed, still covering my ears.

When he finally lowered me down and carried me back to the table, I was relieved and frustrated. I wanted to leave the loud people, not stay!

Music started and I pressed into Feen, half trying to hide. When Nore sat down across from me, I turned to her. She was grinning like she had a secret, but I ignored it. "What is all of this about?" I asked.

"Mabon Banríon? Do not fear, your job is easy. It is Feen who will have much to do!" she laughed.

Feen growled irritably, but he still seemed to look proud. His eyes shone with excitement. What was going on?

"When?" I asked, having to yell.

"Tomorrow!" she answered, smiling. "I will get you when it's time!"

Feen stood then, picking me up. He set me on the bed in his little cabin, then paced, looking down at me thoughtfully.

"I will win," he said confidently.

I looked up at him, wondering if I understood him. Did it have something to do with tomorrow, or did he mean about me staying on the mountain and not getting away? I guessed it didn't matter. "Ok," I answered, shrugging. Let him think what he wanted.

He half nodded, then began pulling off his clothes. I looked away, but still glanced back when he stepped closer to me. He started to pull my dress off and I grabbed at the hem. "What are you doing?" I asked, half choking on the words.

He pulled my hands off the fabric gently, then started to pull the dress off again. I hunkered into a tight ball, holding the dress over my knees with all my might.

"Nore made this, she would be míshásta if you made me rip it."

"I would be unhappy if you took it off!" I countered.

He cocked his head, looking me over. "Take it off or I will," he said simply. No threat, no anger, just a fact.

"I don't..."

He didn't wait for me to finish, he grabbed my ankle and picked me up, holding me upside down. I screamed as the dress fell over my face and the skirts pooled on the floor. He stepped on the skirts, then lifted me higher, pulling it off of me like he was skinning me. I slapped at his legs and kicked with my free foot, but he just set me back on the bed and picked up the dress, tossing it on his chair before moving to get back into bed. He looked angry now. I hid under the blankets and tried to feign being tired and weak.

He climbed in the blankets behind me and pulled me against him, his cock pressing into my back as his hand moved up my belly to grope my breast in a massive hand. I tried to turn out of his grip, but he held me tight. I struggled harder and he growled low in his throat. "Miontine!"

I went still, breathing heavily, shaking slightly. "I don't..." I began to whisper.

"Quiet," he grumbled, pushing me to my stomach. He shoved the pillow away and the blankets back, moving back to look down at me laying face down on the bed. It was a feather mattress and I sunk down into it slightly so it felt restricting. He took my hands and put them over my head, but didn't hold them there. He just expected me to keep them there. He moved lower and pulled my legs apart, moving so he could see. I tried to fight him, but he was strong. Ridiculously strong. I was trying so hard to pull my knees together, my back was arched and my ass was in the air. I only realized it when he put a hand on my bottom, caressing as he held my other leg wide with his other hand. He moved so he was between my legs and I could not close them. Gripping the mattress, I went still again, my eyes wide. Was he about to start spanking me again? The memory of his single hard smack made me tense up. I jumped when his hand lighted on my lower back, gentle and warm. His other hand he pushed down between my legs, searching for my clit. I sucked in a breath when he found it and turned to hide my face. His fingers toyed softly, gently as he held his other hand in the small of my back. I closed my eyes and moaned softly, the sound escaping before I could stop it. He moved the hand from my back and laid next to me, his knee keeping my legs wedged open. His fingers kept rolling over my clit as he petted my hair back and turned my head so I was facing him. His look was curious as he watched my face. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lip, feeling self conscious.

He moved down, leaning over me, his fingers still working my clit slow and steady. It was maddening! The slow buildup of pleasure, I writhed with the need for more. When I felt his hot breath on my back, I got goosebumps everywhere and I raised up slightly, knowing he was about to kiss my back. He did not. He bit gently, pulling with his teeth and making me gasp. He did it over and over again, nipping a trail across my shoulder to my neck, over my other shoulder and down my ribs to my side. Every single one sent chills through me.

Once his mouth was down to the dimple on my lower back, he slid his other arm under my shoulder and slid his hand higher, then lifted me and rolled me before laying me back down. I looked up at him wide eyed, and he looked down at me hungrily.

His fingers went back to my swollen pussy and he played in the wetness in my slit, then rubbed his fingers over his lower lip again as I watched. I swallowed hard, part of me wanting to get up and kiss him, pull his lip into my mouth and suck on it, see what he would do. I started to sit up, but he quickly held my shoulder down with one hand while going back to my clit with the other.

"Stay," he whispered, pressing slightly on my shoulder before moving his hand to move my hands back up above my head. "Stay," he whispered again, pressing on my wrists. He leaned down, his mouth close to mine and I tilted my chin up, accepting the advancing kiss. He moved past my mouth and gently bit my jaw, then my neck.

"Kiss me!" I demanded in frustration.

"What?" he asked, lifting slightly, then moving back down to bite harder on my shoulder.

"Ooohhh," I moaned, my body melting. "Kiss me... please."

"Kiss?"

"On my lips? You don't... kiss?" I asked, confused. As I thought about it though, he had never kissed me, even when we were joined and I had seen no one kiss. I had seen plenty of them nipping on each other and dragging their teeth over skin, but no kissing. No mouth on mouth.

He looked down at me, confused, then at my lips. He leaned in and took my lower lip in his teeth, sucking it up and pulling, biting softly.

It was sexy and very hot, but I shook my head slightly. I moved my hands, taking hold of his face. He made a noise of protest and pulled back, taking my wrists again. "It's ok," I said, pulling away. I sat up and pushed him to sit up, then I straddled him, going up on my knees and taking his face in my hands. His hands went to my hips, the light in his eye saying he thought I was about to do something I wasn't. I buried my fingers in his hair and made fists, pulling him close, then kissed him softly. His lips were stiff, like he had never been kissed before. I kissed him again, then again, sucking on his lower lip and pressing closer to him. He held me closer and slid his hand down to slide a finger into me. I moaned into his mouth, but he was still stiff.

"Kiss me back," I whispered, then kissed him again, parting his lips with mine and teasing his tongue with mine.

He jerked back, looking alarmed and confused, then shook his head slightly. "You want my mouth?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes! Kiss muYAHHH!" I yelled as he lifted me and shoved me down to the bed. He shoved my legs apart roughly, then tilted my knees high, raising my pussy and bottom high in the air. He dropped down and his mouth covered my pussy and I let out a shriek of horror. I struggled, but he held me firmly as he bit along my inner thigh, my pussy lips, my clit. His mouth covered my slit and he sucked so hard it was painful as his tongue worked a trail up and down my slit. "Stop!" I wailed, trying to push his head back with my hands. He growled and moved higher, locking his mouth over my clit and sucking, then flicking with his tongue. "Ohh?" I had meant to tell him to stop again, but... it felt amazing! The second I stopped struggling, his hands slid from under my knees to my thighs, then he moved one under my bottom to hold me up and the other he slid to my pussy lips, playing in the wetness there. I moaned again and shook my head as he slid a finger into me. My body instantly rewarded his attention as I came, the bliss cascading through me as I stiffened and twitched under him. His growl said he loved it and he redoubled his efforts, sucking almost painfully. My cry rose in pitch as the pleasure took me higher and higher and a second orgasm slammed into me before the first had even abated. White filled my vision as my body became a slave to the driving force of the orgasm. Movements, thoughts, nothing was my own while it filled me.

It was his hand on my face, his thumb on my lower lip that brought me around. I was completely blissed out and languid as I turned to him. His eyes were bright with want and amazement and I grinned up at him before taking his thumb into my mouth and sucking on it. His growl said he liked that a lot.

I pushed myself off the bed and looked up at him. "Not what I meant, but that worked," I said lightly. I looked down at his jutting manhood and knew I wasn't going to be able to return the favor, but I wanted to try. I pushed him to lay down, but he stayed up on his elbows watching me, his eyes still bright and curious. I took his cock in my hands, watching his face as I did. His eyes widened slightly as he watched me, his eyes going from my hands to my eyes. I stroked him in both hands, then bent low and kissed the tip gently as I drew the foreskin back. His lips parted in anticipation and I kissed again and again as I stroked. He looked enraptured and enchanted as he watched. I met his eyes as I ran my tongue along the ridge on the bottom of his cock, then did it again, flattening my tongue and pressing harder. His fingers slid into my hair while I wasn't watching and I looked up at him. I felt a stirring then, as our eyes met. Not just a sexual want, but a deeper tugging as he looked at me so full of adoration. It drove me to want to please him more. I circled my tongue around his cock, then sucked and licked off the precum before kissing the tip again. I licked my lips, then kissed the head again, pressing and letting his cock part my lips as I lowered my head. He groaned, a rumble that I could feel in my chest as I worked his entire head into my mouth. It was as much as I could take, my mouth was too small, but I kept stroking with my hands as I swirled over his head with my tongue. His fingers moved and I thought he was going to try and push my head down further, force more of his cock into my throat, but he ran his thumb over my temple again and again as he panted. The motion was gentle and sweet, loving as he caressed my face. My heart swelled and I tried harder, forcing his cock further into my mouth, working my hands in tandem as I tried to unhinge my own jaw.

His rumbling roar was my only warning before his cock swelled and throbbed in my mouth and he shot into the back of my throat. I felt exultant and excited as I sucked and pulled and swallowed. The final shot spurted out and I felt him half collapse to lay down, but his hand didn't move from my face. I pulled off of his shrinking cock and turned my head to kiss his wrist. He stroked my cheek lightly, then ran his thumb over my lip.

"I like kiss," he rumbled.

I giggled. I couldn't help it. I climbed up and curled up next to him, smiling happily. When he pulled me against him, I thought about what had just happened. I'd enjoyed that... and I felt good. Happy almost. There was something about Feen, something guileless and open. I fell asleep curled into him and dreamed about him.

He woke me in the morning, his mouth on my bare breast, sucking and tugging with his teeth. I stretched and smiled, stroking his face like he had stroked mine the night before. When he lifted his head to look at me, his lips were swollen and his eyes alight with need. That look pulled something low in me and his smirk said he knew it and liked that it did.

He shoved me higher on the bed and pushed my legs apart, laying between them while stroking my face with his fingertips. He moved close and once again I thought he was going to kiss me. He pressed his head to mine and stared into my eyes as his fingers stroked my cheek. "Miontine," he whispered hoarsely. "My wife."

I stared up at him, intense feelings overwhelming me as I felt like we were looking into each other's souls. It was incredibly intimate. So much more than kissing, with eyes closed. His eyes held mine and I could feel emotion pouring in. I wanted him. I was aching for him!

"Feen," I whispered, then paused because I was too embarrassed to say what I wanted. I stared up at him and whispered, "Fear céile," without thinking about it. His smile said he had wanted to hear me say it. Husband.

"Sea mo bhean chéile?" he asked. 'Yes, my wife?'

"Is breá liom tú!"

His chuckle was low and pleased. "I love you too, Miontine."

I blinked. Had I just said that? Why had I said that? I felt uncomfortable for a moment, was the mountain really affecting me somehow? I didn't know this man, I certainly didn't love him!

I looked up at him and the fear fell away. None of that mattered just now, he was all there was. Filling my vision, filling my heart and my mind. It was love.

"Ba mhaith liom tú!"

He grinned again and practically purred, "I want you as well." His hand slid down to my hip, then my knee, pulling my leg high around him. "And I will have you," he whispered.

I shivered with need and anticipation as his hand moved in and his fingers played over my slit. I was already wet and his smile was beautiful as his eyes widened. He pushed up off of me and moved higher, taking my hand with his free hand and lacing his fingers through mine as he raised his hips to line his cock up.

I felt him press the head of his cock against me, then start to push in and I bit my lip. There would be pain, but I didn't care, I needed him so badly, my pussy was throbbing with it!

There was a loud knock on the door and Nore came in.

"No!" Feen said angrily as I tried to shield myself. He did not move, just looked over his shoulder at her.

If she was bothered by seeing us in bed, she didn't show it as she smiled at him. "It is time now, Col," she said with a grin.

"No! Come back."

She laughed. "Cailleach Willa is waiting."

"Everyone can wait!" he raged, but then he roared angrily and pushed off of me.

I yanked a sheet up and tried to cool my burning face. He was standing there looking like some sort of god and I still quivered with need for him. He obviously needed me as well and that wasn't helping me at all, seeing how ready he was for me. Nore's smile was impish as she looked at me. "Come," she said, gesturing.

"Sure, umm, give me a sec? I need to get dressed?"

Feen tossed me the brown dress and gently laid the necklaces on the end of the bed, then turned to Nore. "You listened. You waited. You did this for sport!"

She laughed and shrugged. "How much harder will you fight now, Col?" she asked, her eyes dancing.

"I will win," he hissed. He yanked his pants on, then grabbed his vest and left without even looking at me.