Odyssey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ijhel
Ijhel
21 Followers

"I don't know" I stammered. I looked around the cabin in desperation and seeing this, he suddenly took a hold of my arm. His strength was frightening and I winced at the pain. Seeing this, he eased his grip, but he did not let go.

"Who are you?" he demanded. I shook my head. What could I say? The truth?

--- o ---

His eyes suddenly settled on my breasts and I saw a sudden leap of lust awaken in him. For a moment I feared the worst, but instead he shook his head and laughed. He let go of me and stepped away.

"You are just a servant girl aren't you?" he chortled. "You really had us fooled for a while there. Did you steal your mistress's dress and run away? Is that it?"

Tears welled up in my eyes and I felt a sudden great loneliness over take me. What else could I do?

"No my lord" I cried. "It is I Phaedrus." He stared at me without comprehension

"Phaedrus?"

"I don't know what happened" I sobbed. "I ran from the beast that slew Hesperus and Lysandros and came to a garden full of strangers."

"Phaedrus?" he shook his head.

"It is I my lord" I said. "I served you in this very room not three days since."

He looked long and hard at my face.

"By Zeus. I see it now" he said. He took a hold of my chin and turned my face to the light. "The handsome lad, now become a handsome girl. By what enchantment is this possible?"

"There were people on the island" I said. "A strange garden with singing and dancing. There was a great stallion and a beautiful woman named Salmacis."

"How strange are the ways of the gods" he muttered, "but who am I to question their wishes?" He stood upright again and made to leave. At the door, he paused and turned to look back at me.

"You can no longer be Phaedrus" he said. "Until such time as the gods decide otherwise, you will live as Pherenike. We will tell no one of this until we have determined what is for the best. You will remain in my service, but as a serving girl to my mother once we return to Cythera."

Relief over took me and I bowed my head in submission. "Yes my lord Aeryston" I replied. He nodded. Took one last long look at me then bid me goodnight.

--- o ---

After Aeryston had left, I sat on the couch and quietly wept. I had been so scared of him when he had taken a hold of me. I sat in a daze, staring out of the bay windows at the southern sky, now turning dark. A slight noise behind made me turn.

Standing in the room was a large bearded man wearing a white tunic. He was broad chested and powerfully built with golden hair. I stood up in surprise.

"Who are you?"

"Ahh Phaedrus" he smiled, "or should I say Pherenike? Which do you prefer?"

He stepped closer to me and I backed away nervously until I reached the windows. He came closer still and held up a hand from which a small glittering ball of light appeared.

"Let me see you" he murmured, "ah, but Salmacis chose well." I blinked against the magical ball of light. His deep masculine voice was somehow familiar.

"You know of Salmacis?" I asked.

"Of course I do" he said as he moved even closer.

A strange sensation began to move up through my body. A warmth that began around my groin and spread outward.

"Salmacis has served me well and deserves her just reward."

I blinked. Her reward? I looked around but there was no one else in the room. The man was now so close to me that he towered a full head above me. He was even bigger than Miltiades and his vitality made even Aeryston seem old and slow. He looked down at my upturned face and stroked my hair. "So beautiful and eager" He smiled.

I felt a great bulge pressing against my stomach and looking down saw his tunic was open to reveal a swollen great phallus. I gasped in surprise and his fingers tightened slightly in my hair. He bent his face down and kissed my open and eager mouth and I felt my will evaporate under his immense authority. The heat I'd felt before now spread all through my body like fire. Burning with desire, my body simply surrendered to him and I felt him pick me up and lay me down on the coach. With no apparent difficult he removed my clothing and lifted my pelvis so my legs opened wide for him. He pressed his face into my sex and tasted of me. Trembling great reverberations of pleasure shot up through my body and I gasped in disbelief. His tongue entered me and moved about until it reached that small bud which I had not even yet discovered myself. Such pleasure as I had never before imagined shot though my body. My mind went numb and all thoughts and feelings disappeared. Sparks and stars seem to explode in my closed eyes and I heard someone screaming in pleasure.

I had barely become aware of myself again before I realised he had picked me up and turned me over. I found myself on my hands and knees on the coach. Kneeling behind me, he once more pressed his face into me, licking and preparing my body. I realised what was happening and immediately felt a sense of trepidation. In my mind, I remembered the mare and how she had moved away from the stallion but never in a manner that he couldn't catch her. I felt myself gushing in reciprocation and I arched my back and opened myself as wide as I could to the invasive tongue.

I held this position for him, panting with pent up desire

"Oh, so beautiful and eager" he laughed and then standing up behind me, he took a hold of my broad hips and pushed his great cock into my body.

I bucked and tightened under the pressure. A wave of pain moved through me so that I let out a gasping cry.

He continued to press deeper and deeper into me until once again, I felt the mind numbing madness overtake me. My legs shook and sweat ran from me. The burning in my body seemed to roll in waves up and through me.

"You will carry my child Salmacis" he said. I nodded yes. Yes!

He began to move his great body into me, over and over. I clung to the coach as I clung to reality. Somewhere in the dim distance I heard the drum of the ship

Tonton. Tonton. Tonton.

His body followed the rhythm of the drummer and as he emptied his celestial seed into me, I sobbed with pleasure.

To be taken by a god I thought. To be taken as a girl. I would never go back now. I would remain as Pherenike forever.

"Mighty Zeus take me" I begged.

Ijhel
Ijhel
21 Followers