Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 02

Story Info
Hannah and Laena's experimenting leads to more.
9.4k words
4.71
6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
333 Followers

Hannah & Laena's Odyssey Ch. 2

It's been 3 years since Laena and I started dating. A lot has happened since that fateful night. We've graduated from college, got our dream jobs, and moved in together into a nice apartment in the city. Shortly after we officially started dating, I was terrified of what my family was gonna think of us. When the reckoning finally came when I would break the news to my parents, I was surprisingly caught off guard by their reaction. My parents seemed unfazed by the news of how their daughter is dating another woman.

They told me that they guessed Laena and I were already dating. I felt embarrassed and greatly relieved that they were okay with me dating Laena. My brothers, well they already loved her, so they were elated by the news that we were dating which meant that they could hang out with her more. Laena was pretty thrilled too that my parents are okay with her dating me.

-

I slowly woke up wishing that I could go back to sleep due to the beams of sunlight piercing through my eyelids. My head throbbed in pain as I began to sit up on the bed. My body felt all gross and sticky too. "God what happened?'' I thought to myself. Looking down over to my side, I saw Laena's nude body loosely covered by a blanket laying beside me. Her body looked so delicious in the morning light. "Oh that's what happened," I replied to myself, chuckling a bit. Sliding myself off our bed, I slipped on a white robe and made my way into the bathroom.

Once inside, I brushed my teeth while looking into the mirror. My dyed blond hair has dwindled away since my college days and my natural black hair returned to its former glory. I was a mess, my hair was riddled with bed head and my body reeked of sex. Walking over to the shower, I turned it on and finished brushing my teeth. Then, I gently took off my robe, placed it on a rack and hopped into the shower. Once out of the shower I started my daily routine. I got dressed into a black drawstring cargo trousers and a white long sleeve crop top that tastefully showed some cleavage. Once dressed, I went over to the kitchen and began to cook breakfast for myself. I made some scrambled eggs and bacon. As I was eating, Laena emerged from our bedroom. She was wearing a large t-shirt with nothing under it I'm pretty sure. Laena put her now grown out hair into a messy bun. "She looks so cute," I gushed to myself.

"Good morning sleepy," I greeted happily.

"Morning babe," Laena replied in a groggy voice, rubbing her eyes.

"That was fun last night," Laena said to me while making a cup of coffee.

"It sure was," I smiled at her, continuing to finish my breakfast.

We continued to converse with each other about our plans for today. Laena told me that she had work in about an hour, while I was planning to run some errands since I had the day off. Laena got a job as a physical therapist, while I became a graphic designer for a social media company. Thanks to our jobs, we were able to get this nice apartment in the city.

"I'm gonna head out now Laena, I'll see you later," I said, walking up to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Later babe," Laena replied, sipping her coffee.

I slipped on my white Reeboks and exited our apartment, closing the door behind me. As I made my way to the parking lot, the memories of last night flooded back into my mind causing me to blush. I vaguely remembered some bed talk we had about experimenting some more. It wasn't like our sex drives had died down or anything, it was just something we sometimes talked about. But I quickly pushed those thoughts aside as soon as I got to my white Honda Civic. I got into my car and drove to the mall to run my errands.

My niece's birthday was coming up, so I had to buy some gifts for her and I wanted to do a little shopping for myself too while I was at it. Finally making it to the mall, I made my way to the Disney store since she loved Disney princess stuff. I skimmed through the toy section. "What the hell does she even want?" I thought to myself, looking at the vast array of toys before me. "Screw it, she'll like at least one of these," I said to myself, grabbing some random toys off the rack. I checked out and went to grab some other things for my niece's birthday. Once finished, I finally was able to go shopping for myself. I just got a couple of cute rompers and a pair of sandals for myself. As I was getting ready to leave the mall I noticed some cool t-shirts at Spencer's. Out of curiosity, I wandered in and went to take a gander at their clothes. I continued to explore until I reached the back of the store. My eyes shot wide open seeing what was on the shelves back here.

A wide variety of various sex toys were presented before me. I always forgot that Spencer's sold these things in the back of the store. I continued to stare wide-eyed at the products on the shelves. Then, my thoughts about Laena and I's bed talk conversation returned to me. The word "experiment" echoed through my head as I continued to stare at the wall. We did try some things with sex toys before, but the kinds of toys we used were relegated to cute little vibrators. The word "experiment" continuously echoed through my head as my eyes drifted towards the dildos..... I snapped out of my daze hearing someone speak to me.

"Found anything to your liking?" A female employee asked.

"Oh I wa- I was just looking," I responded sheepishly, starting to walk away.

"Well let me know if you need anything," she said smiling, as I walked away from her.

God my face was burning up as I paced back towards the clothes section. I went back to inspecting the t-shirts that drew me into the store in the first place. My mind raced, thinking about the sex toys. I could start to feel my panties get moist thinking about which one we could use to have fun. But I had my mind stuck on this one particular toy, it was one of the dildos that sat on the shelf that caught my eye. I kept glancing at the staggering toy. My mind betrayed me, as it began to rationalize why I should purchase the sex toy. As I continued to wander through the story, I battled with myself, contemplating what I should do. "Ugh It's been awhile since I have had something deep inside me," I thought to myself.

Making up my mind, and paced back to the forbidden section of the store. Not wanting to linger here and draw attention to myself, I quickly grabbed the item that I have been eyeing my entire time here. It was a 7 inch pink dildo. I picked pink because I thought it was cute, but I was also attracted to its fine veiny details. I tried to conceal the item from other shoppers as I made my way to the cash register.

"Found everything you've been looking for?" the cashier smiled knowingly, it was the same employee that tried to help me earlier.

"Um.... yea I did," I replied shyly avoiding eye contact, placing my item onto the counter.

The cashier just happily scanned my item and placed it into a black bag. I paid for the sex toy and as she was handing me my receipt she whispered, "Enjoy, that one is my favorite too".

My face got deep red after hearing that and I grabbed the black bag and left the store in a hurry. Although the black bag concealed the item that was inside, it was common knowledge of what kind of items are associated with these types of bags. I grew anxious that people were going to notice the bag that I was holding and rushed my way out of the mall and into the parking lot. Once at my car, I quickly unlocked it and swiftly threw my shopping bags into the passenger seat, before getting in the car myself. Closing my door, I let out a huge sigh of relief. "Thank god that's over," I thought to myself, covering my blushing face with my hands. I was both terrified and excited to show Laena what I'd got us. It was so naughty! Regaining my composure, I started my car and drove back home.

Once back, I parked my car in the parking lot just outside. As I got my bags from the passenger seat and was about to exit my car, I received a text from Laena saying that she would be home in about 5 minutes. My stomach fluttered as I was excited to show Laena my surprise. Finally, getting out of the car I made my way to our apartment. As I was heading up to my floor in the elevator, I smirked to myself and chuckled reminiscing about the events that occurred earlier. It was like I got away with a crime, the thrill made my body tingle. The elevator doors opened and I exited with my shopping bags at hand. Walking down the hallway, I hummed to myself still still feeling the adrenaline rush of my recent endeavors. Just past the final corner was my apartment. Once I pass that, I'm home free. As I turned the corner, I hit something solid causing me and all my stuff to fall over.

"Oh jesus, are you okay?!" The voice asked in concern.

I opened my eyes and looked up at the figure, it was Lewis, our new neighbor.

He recently moved in a few months ago. He had brown eyes and short cut black hair that faded on the sides. Lewis is taller than both Laena and I, standing at 6 foot 1. Also he was pretty fit and had some nicely tanned skin. Laena and I had both agreed that he was quite handsome. We would occasionally interact with each other, but that was mostly relegated to short little greetings as we walked past each other in our apartment complex. Through his short tenure here, Laena and I learned that he liked to keep to himself but wasn't shy when interacting with people.

"Yea, I'm okay," I groaned.

"Sorry, I didn't see you coming around the corner," he said, taking off his airpods, reaching his hand out to help me up.

"No it's okay, accidents happen," I replied, grabbing his hand as he helped me get onto my feet. Then I realized that all my things that I bought were dispersed all over the floor.

"Oh, let me help you with that," he insisted, seeing all my stuff on the floor.

As we picked up all my scattered items, I remembered about the item that I bought. I quickly felt the black bag to see if it was in there, it was empty. That meant that it was somewhere on the floor where Lewis could see. "Shit," I said to myself in a panic. My eyes hastley scanned the ground for the lewd item. Finally spotting the box it was in, I swiftly reached out to grab it before Lewis could see it, but it was too late. By the time I reached it, he had already picked it up. Before he could say anything, I quickly grabbed it out of his hand and shoved it back into the black bag.

"You didn't see anything!" I cried out, feeling my face getting hot out of pure embarrassment.

"Saw what?" He replied.

"That thi- oh," I stopped, finally understanding what he was doing.

"Don't worry Hannah, your secret is safe with me," he winked, picking up the last of my things off the ground.

For some reason I felt fully relieved hearing that from him. Then, Laena turned the corner and witnessed the remnants of the mess on the floor.

"What happened?!" Laena asked, sounding concerned.

"Oh I just bumped into Lewis and had a bit of an accident," I reassured.

"Hey Laena," Lewis jumped in, beginning to stand up.

"Oh, hi Lewis, thanks for helping Hannah, she can be clumsy sometimes," Laena joked. I rolled my eyes and picked up my bags from the floor.

"Where are you heading?" Laena asked.

"Oh I'm just about to head out for my evening run, nothing much," he replied.

"Oh, Well, don't let us hold you up," Laena said smiling.

We said our farewells before heading our separate ways. Ever since we had that encounter back in college with Zach, Laena has been very weary of the guys we associate ourselves with. But I could tell that Laena had more trust in Lewis. When we entered our apartment, I placed my shopping bags on the nearby counter and when Laena wasn't looking I rushed into our bedroom and hid the mysterious black bag in our closet. Thinking about using it made me bite my lip and squeeze my thighs together.

Shortly after, Laena and I had dinner and we ventured into our bedroom.

Closing the door behind us, we both understood what we wanted to do. We began to strip out of our clothing, throwing them onto the ground. Once naked I hopped onto the bed and sitting up against the bed frame, I looked at Laena as she undid her ponytail, letting her elegant brown shoulder length hair down. Although I liked Laena's hair short, she look so pretty with her hair grown out.

"Watcha lookin at, sugar?" Laena said to me seductively.

"You," I replied blushing, snapping out of my gaze.

Laena slowly climbed onto our bed and crawled her way up to me. She sat on my lap holding my face with her hands, while I grabbed onto her ass, and gave me a deep kiss. As we kissed I could feel her juices flow from her slit and trickle down onto crotch. Our slow kissing progressively got more intense and Laena started to grind her wet pussy onto me. As she rolled her hips back and forth, she left a wet trail across my crotch causing me to get wet too. Our tongues danced as we moaned into each other's sloppy mouths. We pulled away to gaze deeply into each other's lustful eyes.

"I wanna try something," Laena whispered, biting my ear.

"Mmmhh okay," I replied moaning.

Laena scooted off my lap and laid onto her side, propping herself up on her elbow and spread her legs open to me. My pupils dilated seeing the goddess before me.

"Slide yourself between my legs Hannah," Laena said desperately.

Obeying her, I scooted myself forward, sliding in between Laena's long sexy legs. We were now placed in between each other's legs. As I continued to slide further between her legs, I began to feel the heat of her wet pussy onto mine. My mind was racing with anticipation as our wet slits made their final approach. Then, our throbbing pussies finally connected. We both squealed in pleasure as our slick wet lips pushed and grinded against each other. I stuck my tongue out and moaned uncontrollably feeling this intense pleasure between my legs. Looking over to my side, I saw our two sexy bodies engaging such lewd acts on the reflection of our closet mirror. Laena started to roll her hips, causing a burst of pleasure for the both of us. Taking in what she did, I copied her actions. As a result, we were struck by an intense wave of mind shattering pleasure. Our heads kicked back, facing up towards the ceiling with our tongues sticking out of our mouths, gasping and moaning simultaneously. I rolled my eyes back in complete ecstasy. I never wanted this to end. I started to feel my orgasm building as our drenched pussies grinded against each other, making a wet sloshing sound.

"I thi- I think I'm gonna cum Laena," I moaned. "This... this is fucking awesome."

"Mmhhhh me too....... Gra- grab my hand," she replied in a breathy voice, reaching out to me.

Seeing this I grabbed a hold of her hand, and pulled me closer, causing our slits to push harder against each other. Laena locked her legs around my waist, and I did the same around hers, pressing each other into one another firmly. Grinding harder and pressing with ferocity. This continued until we finally climaxed together. Our toes clenched and we screamed in immense pleasure, experiencing our explosive orgasms. We collapsed onto our backs and laid there entangled, erratically panting as we recovered from our mind shattering orgasms. As I laid there, I glanced at our closet and contemplated whether to reveal my surprise to Laena. I really wanted to show her what I have bought, but looking over to her I could tell she was exhausted from work and our intense session. So I decided to spare her for tonight. Mustering what little strength we had, we separated ourselves from each other and crawled up into our bed, before crashing out in each other's arms......

-

I slipped on the new sandals that matched well with my short black romper I bought earlier from the mall as I was getting ready to head out to the grocery store. It's been a few days and I still haven't revealed the lewd toy to Laena. I was nervous about introducing it to her since I wasn't sure what she would think. "Was the one I bought too big?" I asked myself. Looking back, it was a jump from the small vibrators that we played with. Plus, it's been awhile especially for Laena since she has had anything that deep into her, since she hasn't been with a guy since way back in highschool. I pushed my inner thoughts to the side as I exited our apartment. Laena had left for work earlier so I was heading out alone. As I made my way towards the elevator I noticed Lewis was already there waiting for an elevator. I felt my ears get a hot out of embarrassment remembering what happened the day before, but recalling Lewis's promise to keep my secret relieved my anxiety and I began to make my approach towards him. As I walked to him, he didn't notice me approaching him since he was wearing his airpods.

"Hi Lewis," I cheerfully greeted.

"Oh, hey Hannah," he replied, looking over to me, giving me a side hug.

I always appreciated the way he acted around me. He was always polite, helpful, and his most redeemable trait was that he wasn't always trying to get into my pants, which brought great relief to Laena. That's probably why she liked him. Then elevator doors opened and we entered together.

"What floor?" Lewis asked, hovering his finger over the floor buttons.

"1st, thank you," I replied.

As the elevator headed down, we stood beside each other in silence. Lewis continued to listen to his music in silence. Silence was quite foreign to me since every time I was alone with a guy they would usually try to talk or flirt with me. The silence was deafening to me, but Lewis seemed very unfazed.

"Where ya heading?" I asked, wanting to break the silence.

"I'm just going to the grocery store to grab some things, how about you?" Lewis replied, looking down at me.

"I was just heading there too, what a coincidence," I answered, giggling.

Every time I saw Lewis go out and do something he usually was alone and I barely saw anyone but himself enter in and out of his apartment aside from the occasional friend every now and then. So I thought it would be nice if I invited him to come with me.

"Since we're heading to the same place, we should just go together," I invited, smiling up at him.

"Uhh, yea sure that would be nice," I answered back, slightly hesitating.

The elevator doors finally opened, and we walked out together. As we approached the apartment complex doors, he kindly opened the door for me, before exiting himself and we headed to the parking lot.

"Which car should we use?" Lewis asked.

"Let's use yours," I replied.

Reaching his black custom Lexus IS 350, he unlocked it and we got it.

"Nice car Lewis," I complimented, as I was putting on my seat belt.

"Thanks, glad you like it," he replied smiling, as he put on some Ray Ban sunglasses.

"I like the white one," I said awkwardly. Lewis just nodded. "Why did I say that?"

He started the car and we headed off to the grocery store. Once there, he parked the car and we headed off inside the store. We spent most of our time there getting most of my things, since Lewis had already gotten everything he needed on his short list. I didn't realize how long my list was, I felt ashamed of myself since it felt like I was just dragging Lewis along to help me with my errands. But he kept a good attitude about it, which brought me some form of semblance. He even offered to push my shopping cart. At first I kindly refused, but as the cart got heavier with groceries, I caved and reluctantly accepted his offer. Usually Laena would be doing the pushing, while I led her around the store.

"Shit," Lewis suddenly said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I forgot to get something on my list, I'll be right back," Lewis said and turned.

Joko44
Joko44
333 Followers